All Comments on 'Cam Neighbours'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathabout 2 years ago

This was amazing

The showing, not telling

The beautiful language and the organic build up

All Wonderful

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Beautiful and fun. Great story.

XarthXarthabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading, some thoughts on the story available at my blog

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story and characters. Well done and well edited. It’s a happy day when a good idea comes along and the author respects the audience enough to not make them work to decipher what was really meant. Thank you for a very enjoyable read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredibly well-written. I enjoyed reading this immensely and might have to dive back in for a second helping, like, now.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

That was one of the most beautiful romance stories I've ever read. Kudos dear author.

So beautiful.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am really surprised this doesn't have a higher score. Well written, humorous, ...

uga2001uga2001about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. It felt real and had me laughing sometimes. I glad V found happiness with her vacation with Sam.

CharmadilloCharmadilloabout 2 years ago

What can I say? Usually a story longer than about four pages scares me off, but I fell in love with these two from the first word and just couldn't stop myself from finishing. Loved it! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow what an incredible story you have such a vivid imagination and a real ability to write. Not read anything of yours before but will have to rectify that now. Thanks so much for one of the most original stories I've read on this site. 11,000 followers certainly says something

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 2 years ago

Thank you!

Even if I’m not a big fan of spanking I enjoyed this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

now that is a great story. Glad i found you; going to enjoy all your lit!

_RD__RD_about 2 years ago

That was lovely! thank-you. No more comments on this one specifically ( alfhough I do still wish you'd give a few hints on character looks sometime ).

BdKhlBdKhlabout 2 years ago

You do have a knack for dialogue.

I enjoyed the back and forth between those two.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

That was truly delightful. A beautiful romance with a new and amusing twist. The characters that you have portrayed are such that the reader is both charmed by them and wishing that they were real people that they could meet. A well written tale that must have taken the writer a lot of time and effort to present to us; the readers. Thank you for posting and making my day.

AbikinkymindAbikinkymindabout 2 years ago

This is, by far, the best lesbian erotica I’ve ever read. And I usually more like the incest/taboo/mother, daughter ones. Wonderfully written. I was feeling almost crushed inside like Sam was when V had to leave her. I usually don’t get that emotionally involved with characters. The only reason it’s 5 stars is because that’s the highest rating. It would easily have been a 10 if the scale were topped out at ten. Definitely going to read other stories from this author.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I almost always love your stories. But I have to be brutally honest about this one. I just cannot get into it at all. And trust me, if there was girl on girl action somewhere after the first page and a half, then it's a crying shame that I couldn't stay invested in your story long enough to get to it. My ex wife is bisexual and I absolutely adore bisexual females.

I guess that I just couldn't stand your narrator. She's supposed to be a highly successful business woman, but everything about her screamed "loser" to me. You were casting pearls before swine giving her all of the wealth that you said that she earned, only to follow through with her having such a lame personality.

Sam was interesting, but she struck me as a self centered user. She comes off almost like a con artist. I'm sorry, but this one bombed for me. 1/5

RealInTeethRealInTeethabout 2 years ago

Goddamn. It is rare I see such a delightful lesbian romance. U-hauling it and everything.

Lamia33Lamia33about 2 years ago

Such a lovely, well written story and a great romance. I am so enamoured with both main characters. I do hope you continue Victoria ans Sam's adventures.

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

This story tugged at my heartstrings so deliciously. I really loved Victoria's perspective, and the effort put into fleshing out her work life and professional personality. I've known and admired people like her RL, and what you've written rings true. It can be isolating, being the HBIC.

I also appreciate the effort put into addressing the logistics of balancing work, finances, and a new romance. Made the story that much more believable.

Thank you xarth and lizhaze for the wonderful story! (I presume lizhaze edited this one as she has so many others.)

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

This was humorous, wonderful, sexy, delightful, and the interplay between the two was superb. I loved reading this and did it all in one sitting. Couldn't put it down. In short, it was a pleasure to read, and when I finished, I didn't want a sequel or anything else it just felt whole. Good job!

Tripx713Tripx713about 2 years ago

I too, liked the teasing and flirting in the first half of the story or so, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I also love your writing style and the fact that it looks asif you actually proof your work prior to posting it....unlike many others on this site.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 2 years ago

I loved this. Up until now I’ve mostly read the rest of your stuff. I have no one to fantasize about in that way, but I like the secrecy and the additional risk the protagonists face. But this one was incredible, with the out relationship and the family acceptance. I actually expected a proposal at the end.

I figured out a while back that I read your stuff for the romance more than for the crazy sex, although I enjoy that too. I hope you keep writing these stories, because they just keep getting better.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 2 years ago

Cute & Different!

This story was nicely done with both V and Sam exhibiting interesting characteristics. I am so pleased that you allowed V to accept Sam a she was, versus trying to change or stop her from camming. The spanking was loving and mostly gentle, although a bit hard upon occasion. But it fit the storyline perfectly being just what Sam wanted at that moment.

Just a lovely change of pace🎉.

I Rated V / Sam Absolutely 5*Stars✔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really love your work. I love in this one that nobody was bitchy or mean, which does show up in a lot of your stories. Beautiful.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

A playful story and a very pleasant read. In reality someone would be bound to spot Victoria appearing in Sam's cam show and then it would get ugly.

TrueLoveIsAllTrueLoveIsAllabout 2 years ago

V is the roman sign for 5 after all.

So V stars it is

Thanks for the beautiful story.

PartlyPartlyabout 2 years ago

That was a wonderfully warm story. Very much liked it.

KrittaKrittaabout 2 years ago

I loved the characters. As usual, you did a wonderful job fleshing out full personalities and real human desires and motivations. Still, it somehow felt like the story was going through the motions, maybe starting after the "meet the family" scene. I can't put my finger on the reason, but it just felt a bit flat after that - like it was ticking off boxes before they could have their happily ever after set up.

Anyway, still very good work. Your bar is just set a lot higher than most other authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story with great characters.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeabout 2 years ago

The conversations are what made this story incredible. The dialogues were incredible, the descriptions were great and the whole thing felt oh so real.

freaklikenothinfreaklikenothinabout 2 years ago

This makes me so flipping happy <3

wwekillerwwekillerabout 2 years ago

I would totally watch a cam show where it's one girl slowly cutting the dress off her girlfriend awesome idea on top of an awesome fic, another classic as always

One4loveOne4loveabout 2 years ago

Man, that was an absolute treat to read. Beautiful writing and fantastic character development. Loved it😄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not one of your better stories. Not very realistic imo

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Tbh it had its moments, but it kinda just fell off a cliff on that last page, so overall? Can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic Story. The characters felt alive, the chemistry felt real between them, and the sexiness was sexy too!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

I like this a little more each time I read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, this was kinda fun….but….

Bring

Back

LEXI

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was an awesome story - thank you for taking the time to write, edit, and publish it for us! I think I'm a sucker for your more vanilla stories (with the occasional exception), and this was a brilliant one. Maybe revisit the category in the future? Please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The relationship developed in a totally unexpected way, utterly delightful. As with most of your stories, you manage to create a really clear image of each character in my mind, which makes the stories hotter. 5*

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2over 1 year ago

A well-crafted, engaging...even plausible...story. It's another uber-erotic delight from the talented Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing, loved it. Best part was V getting into the show. Could do a lot more with that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a lovely story!

5* thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

oraltxnoraltxn11 months ago

One of the best I have read in a long time.

Thanks for it. Please continue with your delivery of wonderful stories.

RaagRaajRaagRaaj9 months ago

Delightful! Thank you 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely beautiful. Come for the camming, stay for the love story.

siondiresiondire7 months ago

They're so cute!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nicely done thoroughly enjoyable 👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed the very different plot line of indirectly meeting due to Sam's online business and then Victoria's growing infatuation with the younger Sam and her delightful unabashed innocence. The slow inclusion of V. into Sam's show was both sweet and erotically intense, as Sam allowed more domination that V. was very to provide without "taking advantage" of Sam's willingness to yield her body. It was a sensitive balance between express erotic passion and a slowly developing love and affection between the two. Well done. Thank you.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan4 months ago

This story is a lot of fun. All positive vibes, few complications, no trauma. I’m looking forward to reading more Xarth.

RougeAgentRougeAgent3 months ago

I loved the interaction between Sam and V, reminded of back when I used to read a lot of "Spenser, For Hire" books. Really well written!

I was really sad to reach page 9, I hope you will find opportunity to do another story with both of them!

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 2 months ago

Loved this, absolutely loved this. So tender and gentle, yet passionate as well. If only all families were as accepting as Sam's - those scenes were quite moving. Really hoping you write more in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is an awesome story and actually one of the best I’ve read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The choice of theme is not so good - the webcam is an extremely soul-killing job - but the execution is very demanding. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Not a bad story, but the 1st of yours that I'm not too crazy about. The dialogue and writing was all good as usual, but the sex in this story seemed very mundane. 3/5 for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...