All Comments on 'Butt Jewelry'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
XarthXarthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

Some thoughts on this and other stories available at

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

Even if you read this as posted, you'll have to search back a bit for the relevant blog post, as it was previously submitted elsewhere in an unfortunate attempt at... something.

Anyway, it was something a bit different and my first foray into the anal category on Lit. Hope you enjoy.

-X

the5amClubthe5amClubalmost 4 years ago

You had me at hello

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
WOW!

Not usually a fan of this category but when I read the description I was intrigued. I liked how it was kinda of off a little and as usual your dialogue is A+. Was hoping they would prance around at school with the tail plugs a little. Thank you for your writing. Now if you don't mind I will go reread one of your sister brother stories. PB.

_RD__RD_almost 4 years ago
How...

... did you manage to make a piece about blatant buttsex so adorable? was actually sufficiently adorable that the full sex scenes got in the way a little - possubly because everywhere else had an emotional content, really nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Read this 3 days ago

Is Xarth's memory going? This story was posted on this site 3 days ago on the 4th of July.

It was far too long then and I see that it hasne been abreviated.

Not like you, Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6 stars! Some unabashed anal-only fun

Definitely hit my button. That's some good anal-only fun with very female good characters, starting with the unusual scenario of but exhibitionism, and above all butt plug fashion. Definitely something to do for real in the future.

The fact that there are some boys involved and not only actively, is definitely good too. Some ideas for a follow-up of the story:

- another party to describe in more details.

- Maybe during same party, feminization of a boy, and transforming him in to a butt-plug loving slut girlfriend of the butt-slut trio.

- bigger butt plugs

- Butt sluts using their mouths to "talk" them out of trouble with the principal (Len leading the action), leading to the high school getting much more liberal

- And Colleen definitely has to do her lesbian coming out, best doing it with the butt-slut trio. Hailey definitely has to fuck her Mom anally.

- Logan getting more involved after all, why wouldn't he, after all, "taste" Colleen's strap-on in big strokes, and love it so much he squirts, why greedily swallowing the femboy's cum, while the sluts are jilling themselves off watching?

***Anal and queer is the future***

DannyXDannyXalmost 4 years ago

Great story! The totally preposterous setting turned out to be very, very hot. And the action was great. You need a followup story with the girls getting some boys in on the action. I think Logan definitely needs Jen's fist up his ass...

Terrific job!

namidaboshinamidaboshialmost 4 years ago
Brilliant Dialogue

This was 13 pages of excellent dialogue. I loved the romance that blossomed between Hailey and Riley. Jen will make it a proper threesome. No one needs a boy when our cast is such brilliant ladies.

I would greatly appreciate a sequel to this excellent story. I would appreciate it even more if all the girls in the school go plugged and bottomless.

fhitterfhitteralmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

This is a great tale! I devoured these pages! I wish there was more! Thanks a lot Xarth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best story ever.

Best story ever. A hall of farmer for sure! I’m so intrigued that I am becoming a butt slut myself!

undefinedlustundefinedlustover 3 years ago

Hate to be the one to criticize, because I like yours work, but this one has issues. Honestly, it feels like a collection of abandoned ideas sewn together with very loose thread. There was a ton of potential character development ignored for yet another repetitive anal scene. You typically do a month ch better job at fleshing out your characters ( as it were lol )... sorry to be the downer but frankly this is not near your normal high standards.

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

Totally sorry... I made it to page 7 but couldn't go any farther. Too much ass

Shadow4119Shadow4119about 3 years ago

The funny thing is there's now butt plugs that light up and vibrate on remote control and would have been great for this story.

patient1patient1almost 3 years ago

Hilarious premise and the dialogue was so good that I will add you as a favorite author.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic and hit all my high points for kinks, one of your best stories IMO. Just a great, well written story with lots of believable dialogue, good detail, and if you take it at face value and realize it as a fantasy, it's enough to keep you going for days.

Thanks so much for sharing an epic and wonderful story!

CharmadilloCharmadilloabout 2 years ago

At first I thought this was just gonna be a quick, fun, silly one, but when I got to the bottom of the first page, I obviously saw 13 pages. By that point, though, I was sold, so I followed through to the end. Still fun and silly, of course, but with enough internal logic to make it hold together, and some genuine emotion to boot. Very nice, and I happily Favorited it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bit too long BUTT needs a follow up Chapter... Colleen joins the Party...

DallasMarcDallasMarcabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading the whole series. Even as a gay man, it was fun to think about how it could have been gay boys too. The girls were great fun! Glad they enjoyed showing off and discovering each other in new ways!

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 1 year ago

Xarth,

CLASSIC ALL THE WAY!!! 5*

saffron_threadsaffron_threadabout 1 year ago

Wonderful all the way. Sweet, hot, cute, all the best elements, another classic from the master. Wish I could give it ten stars!

StephenLendorStephenLendor7 months ago

I love the conversations and the dialogue. Such a nice story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...