Breaking the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Clarks began to fight constantly, that is, when Anna was home. She had vulgar, disparaging names for him, and reminded him constantly that if it were not for the generosity of Dada, they'd be homeless.

****

"Where have you been?" he yelled at her. She had been gone for almost a whole week. Of course her parents were of no help. She smirked at his concern and sashayed up the stairs.

"God damn it!" he screamed. "Answer me!"

"I need to take a shower," she calmly said and dropped her short skirt to the floor of their bedroom. The semen had dried on her thighs and stuck to her pubic hair. She pulled off her tee shirt and he could see the bite marks on her breasts.

"When I get out, have your fucking stuff out," she said and turned on the taps to the shower. "I've got a real man now. One that can pay the fucking bills."

The End of 'Breaking the Family 01.'

12