All Comments on 'Bottomless'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bon voyage

And another cheating wife bites the dust. Thanks. 5*

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
***

Thanks for writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Saddletramp, you brought all the "Fragments" together into a coherent answer to Andrew1968's ridiculous cuck story. I hope all the little cuckettes enjoy it as much as I did. Mike kept his word to them and let them spend this lives together. Karma is a bitch, especially when she gets willing help.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 5 years ago

Short and brutal....nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I always enjoy a good BTB take!

I enjoyed this one also. One small thing I thought about was I doubt that an identical copy of the groom might go unnoticed at the wedding, but it's a small thing.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
Not one of your best stories

The "ping" was the sound of credulity being stretched beyond it's limits.

Twin brothers. She have no idea they were identical twins, but he'd been at the wedding?

Twin brothers with the same name and same middle initial?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All of us readers are getting the saddletramp treatment.

Said treatment is known as murder porn. What a legacy.

OaksfineOaksfinealmost 5 years ago
Another classic

Another saddletramp classic where the B really stands up in BTB. Glad they both gor what they deserved. Can t wait for the next installment.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 5 years ago
Wow

Now that was a serious case or proxy revenge.

Didn't see that coming.

Nicely executed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
to anyone that says this isn't a fetish

of course it is. snuff is a fetish.

but this isn't as sick as enjoying the kill. this is about justice. plain and simple. U.S presidents literally killed men in duels over their wive's reputation just a few decades ago. A FEW DECADES. Let that sink in. This is normal. I know many of you were conditioned like lil' salivating Pavlovian dogs at the sound of pacifist rhetoric. But humanity was birthed, molded, and sustained in blood. The world itself didn't change it's stance of 'eat or be eaten' because you're very passionate about this....on twitter.

women and men need to understand we are apes. a few generations of literal brain washing and the most sophisticated and crooked justice system in history isn't enough to curb every instance of natural reactions towards cheating. you guys think the rolling pin thing on t.v was just a cartoonish joke? women would wail on cheating husbands with them. and of course plenty of flity wives would turn up missing one day. society literally only flourished under a system that punished people who would shit over the civilization building institution of family and marriage.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 5 years ago
Gotta love it when...

... cheaters get what they deserve. There was never any love by Kristy, you can't love someone and do what she did.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Guess you can't understand or appreciate this story without the preceeding chapters?

And I have to read 6 chapters of a cuck story to understand this unemotional befuddling conclusion?

Not worth it. But thanks for the effort. No rating from me since I didn't invest the effort to understand and appreciate it. I hope it was good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Meh

I thought the "twin" was going to be like a split personality. I find it hard to believe (I know, "suspension of disbelief."), that in all their dating, three years of marriage and family gatherings, that a twin was never mentioned? And a twin with the exact same name?

Before anyone says it WASN'T a different person, how do you explain the text?

Also, the suicide note MIGHT help him get away with the wife's murder, though most suicides don't hide their bodies! But how about Jake? The man who was openly humiliating him in front of friends and family disappears the same day he signs over his car and $50 million plus?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"You'd better be right." - Why does she care? She's leaving him anyway.

"You'll never get away with it." - There's nothing to "get away with." He's not stealing anything, Jake would be handing it over willingly.

What is the need to split the money up? I can see moving it out of the account that Jake has access to, but a single new account should suffice.

FD45FD45almost 5 years ago
This is continuation writing at its laziest

A totally changed character, a business man who pays MILLIONS for a slut he can have, not even for free, but actually TAKE his friends money when the bitch divorces him, a wife who hates her husband suddenly sorry about it, and a sloppy revenge trail so blatantly obvious Urkle could see through it and Barny Fife could unwrap the case.

I’ve liked some elements of what you wrote before but this is just nonsense.

If you are going to change characters so radically, you need to spend more than a page to do it. Twins sharing the same name! Just...writing 80’s General Hospital would be embarrassed to film.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
This wasn’t dark, it was fucking stupid.

A beloved twin brother she never knew about? Handing over 25% of his net worth and then getting murdered? I’m fucking confused, why would they risk murdering the wife and her liver when really, Jake and Kristy just did them a solid? And why would Kristy care about her husband that she doesn’t even like? The soft words, the concern for his well being...it makes no fucking sense.

And lastly, inventing people to further a plot is pathetic and an insult to the rest of us.

Her, let me improve your story.

After waking up in the trunk, Michael is stunned when Kristy looks at him and tells him that his geothermal kidnapped her and forced her into pretending to be his wife even though she was actually married to Jake and they even have 5 kids together and the only way they could see each other was to play into Mikes fantasy.

See? If you can make fantastical scenarios then so can we.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Dark and foul. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The wife sounds like she popped out of a Matt Moreau story

Without any of the charm.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved it, mega kudos!! *****

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
Yeouch!

Comic book caricatures of villains, Jake and Kristie reap a bitter harvest. This would make a great ‘70s vintage grindhouse style horror flick. Fun basal gratification. Always entertaining. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
stupid

lets see evil twin

good twin suicides but not really

friend who enjoys humiliating mike suddenly pays 52 million for whore even though he doesn't have to

sappy you killed my brother speech to people who dont really care for no reason what so ever

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 5 years ago
FIVE STARS, CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Torchthebitch forever and God Bless PAPATOAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You all this a story, back to the twilight zone

A science friction story, in the twilight zone. This story made no sense in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boom.

Love it! Much better than the original... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Murder Porn Crap

This submission is truly pathetic. It's nothing more than a fantasy from an insecure, impotent mind.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Yet another in the immortal words of Hannibal Smith

Deception division Death the three D’s. I love it when a plan comes together .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Guess you can't understand or appreciate this story without the preceeding chapters?"

For what it's worth, you don't need to read all of Fragments, each chapter has several short stories. This story is based on the first piece of Ch 6. Not worth reading, this story gives all the info you "need."

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Real world

Real world situations, stretching credibility, say comments. What part of normal life has a wife out her husband in a dog kennel and make him listen to her and her lover? LW isn't really grounded in credibility is it?

ribnitinribnitinalmost 5 years ago
i don't understand

Why would Jake agree to give up his Bentley and a quarter of his business? There are too many things in this short story that are not credible. Not one of your better works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another...

...great saddletramp story. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So...

Why did the rich best friend have to pay to take the wife? Wasn't she leaving anyway? Since when is something like that even discussed between bull and cuckold? "You can have her but you have to pay me first." Really? So now the husband is a pimp and he's selling his wife?

You went from 'let's humiliate the husband' to 'let's pay the husband for the loss of his wife.

I think this one went off the rails from humiliation to murder just for the BTB crowd. I do like a good BTB, but not this wasn't one of them.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
AND NOW.....HOW TO LEARN TO LIVE IN A DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENT

from scratch and single, TK U MLJ LV NV

Prince020402Prince020402almost 5 years ago
To anonymous "fetish"

I'd really like to know which US President killed a man in a dual sometime in the last 90 years???

As for the story, I skipped to the comments after reading that some idiot would agree to pay $52M and a Bently for a woman with a track record of cheating when there was absolutely no reason to do so. If the dastardly couple were really into humiliating Mike she could have divorced him and taken half of HIS money with her to combine with his full $200M.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
Thak you for saving at least one of "Fragments"´stories´...

Thak you for saving at least one of "Fragments"´stories´...Those stories are in the list of the lowest and sickest we can find in LW...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Car and Money

Why would Jake give up a big chunk of his net worth and the Bently? Not like he needed Mike's permission. The money was not even relevant to carrying out the double murder, just an unnecessary add on that hurt the story.

Split personality would have been a more effective angle than evil twin.

A generous 3 stars for the effort.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Why

Are we subjected to such awful stories? WTF gives this Nonsensical POS anything but a 1?

FD45FD45almost 5 years ago
Do not despair

I know you are seeing glowing reviews but that is because they are getting their 'snuff' shot (like a cum shot but far more scarlet)

You HAVE written interesting things. And you tried an experiment. It...wasn't so good but learn from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
stupid

Why would he pay that much when he already has the dumb slut?

Why would hubby have his brother commit murder if he's to pussy to break up?

Why the cash paper trail?

Why no editor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
lol @ few decades...

A few decades? Bitch, the last duel involving a President was a few decades before the Civil War and they both backed out of it.

@ author - If watching Dexter has taught me anything, those two are going to float back to the surface. You really should have stabbed them to prevent their decomposition from floating them back to the surface and blowing Mike's cover. Unless you wanted to turn him into a lumberjack, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Different

Always hard to come up with a new angle. Did not really like this one much. On to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, I enjoyed it. But then, I love dark!

And I've never even been cheated on, so I'm not, as we used to say, "playing old tapes." But sometimes I wouldn't want to have my blood pressure measured, with the reactions I have to some stories; then, I think some very ugly thoughts. I assume that's what happened to saddletramp, here.

I scanned some of Andrew's "Fragments" series, and I really don't think I could read any of the stories completely. I've read lots of cuckold stories, but usually they depict some enjoyment that the cuckold gets from having his wife taken by another man and the humiliation that ensues. Andrew's stories remind me of NTR, the Japanese version of extreme cuckold porn. In fact, there used to be an author here with that name. In that kind of cuckold story, there is no pleasure, just emotional pain, physical torture, abandonment, or even death.

MattblackUK and sbrooks: As I recall, DeYaKen wrote a story in which the husband thought he saw his wife in porn, but it turned out to be a twin sister of whom he'd never heard. Yes, it says Michael saw the marriage ceremony. But twenty years ago, I watched my nephew get married via a chapel's website, so we may not know the circumstances. Of course, there was that RichardGerald story in which the husband, when he found out he had been cheated on, reverted to the diametrically opposed personality that he had inhabited to survive war in Afghanistan.

Now, as to the deal that Michael cut with Jake. As per Andrew's original story, Jake is not exactly the master of deferred gratification. And Kristy loved torturing Jake as much as she did Mike. Jake never seemed sure of how she felt about him and wanted her badly. So perhaps, as he seemed to exhibit a bit of guilt at taking his friend's wife, maybe buying her was easier than a long, drawn-out divorce?

By the way, great title, saddletramp.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
An improvement... I guess

I mean, it doesn't really take much to make anything coming from the "Fragments" series even a little bit better. Andrew1968's NTR nightmare exists only to satisfy the most self-hating masochists out there. Honestly, the sad thing is so niche and extreme, even cheating apologists wouldn't like it.

So yeah - easy to improvement on something so bad to begin with it... But, let's be clear: it's not as if saddletramp1956 wrote anything remotely good here.

First off, that whole twin thing is as dumb as it gets - honestly, are we really expected to take seriously the notion that Jake and Kristy, the two people closest to Mike when this whole mess started, had absolutely no idea that not only did he have an identical twin, but that the brother in question also happened to have his same, exact name? As I said: dumb. 'Would have been way more believable to have Mike having a psychological breakdown, his mind making him think his 'beta' personality killed himself by sinking into the lake, and letting Michael - his dominant, ruthless personality - take over and exact revenge on those who pushed his 'brother' to 'suicide'... yep, it's complete and total nonsense, but I would have bought that!

Even more moronic: Jake giving away $50+ millions and a Bentley to Michael... for something he already got, namely Kristy... What the fuck!? Is there any logical explanation for such an action? Again, wouldn't it make more sense for Jake to laugh at him, when Micheal made his bonkers offer, then say "why would I pay you anything, cuckboy, when your wife already is ready to leave you without me not even having to pay for lawyer's cost?" I mean, for this offer/blackmail to be least bit effective, Michael has to have something that his 'best friend' either wants for himself, and cannot get without his help, or that he wants him to hide, to not have disclose to the whole world. Doesn't seems to be at all the case here - he HAS Kristy, indisputably, and his rival has nothing on him... so, I ask again: why would he give 25 percent of his net worth? What leverage does Michael has on Jake that could possibly makes him ballsy enough to justify raising that demand to 50 percent if he doesn't get an answer in less than 24 hours? 'Makes zero sense, really... especially given how little it ultimately has to do with the actual BTB here.

The worst part of this retelling: just like Andrew1968, saddletramp1956 kept the story at surface-level. In "Fragments Ch. 06", you had no idea who those characters were, how they meant, interact and became close before their deviant behaviors appears, and we have the same, exact problem here. No clue has to why Mike and Jake would viewed each other as best friends; why Kristy didn't become an issue between those two BEFORE the marriage; why did she marry Mike in the first place, if she disrespect him so much; etc. It's as if aliens just picked three (or is it four?) random people out of nowhere, placed all of them, with new personalities, in the middle of this silly scenario, and just observe what would happened... None of the players here are the least bit believable, which therefore makes it impossible to believe anything that is happening here.

So yeah, 'gonna go ahead and agree with the majority opinion - so far, anyway - of most commenters here and simply stated that the author has written way better shorts previously. Better than the original, for sure... but not by much.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
You are right

It was dark. Not sure how murder is an apt punishment for cheating and humiliation. Perhaps in future you could include more warning. Extreme revenge would help.

On a lighter note you write well.

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
Ummmm...

All of a sudden he agreed to pay for something he was getting for free? I know keeping your spouse happy can be..., expensive but $52,450,389.25? Plus a Bently?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My only question

Why bother telling the people you're about to kill that the person they've been tormenting committed suicide.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Damn Man!

Yeah, never mess with a cowboy or a Saddle Tramp in your case. Dark but appropriate in this incident. Thanks for sharing.

jesemmojesemmoalmost 5 years ago
?

Not one of you best. It's below your talent, but nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Alfred Hitchcock Presents.......

Bottomless

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
Too tame

I was expecting alligators...

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Why?

Pay $52m and a Bentley for something you have for free?

Mike didn't have a twin, he had a dual personality. He cracked and bad Mike took over? That makes more sense than an unknown twin. The text at the end? The reply was in Mike's mind. (AKA A beautiful mind).

Then again, maybe not.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Apt?

"Not sure how murder is an apt punishment for cheating and humiliation." - UltimateHomeBody

While it may not be appropriate to the circumstances, it shouldn't come as a surprise. People break when they're pushed too far or too long. Sometimes they end up violent when they break. If it weren't for the fact that the cuckold voluntarily put up with it for a while I'd say it was actually appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A bottomless lake? What planet is this?

If the wife divorces her husband, she gets half of his stuff. Why, even in a story as stupid as this one, would her lover pay to "buy" her?

They've never "found the bottom" of this lake? Really? Mankind has no problem measuring the Mariana Trench, deepest part of the ocean, but this lake exceeds the capabilities of science and technology?

Twins, huh? Did'ja ever see that show, "Newhart"? "Hi. This is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl." Yeah, well, "Newhart" was clever and funny. This isn't.

The "husband" speaks rudely to the wife and she starts crying, "What have I done?" She's already stated she's divorcing him and leaving him for his "friend", but now she's upset because... ugh. Never mind.

This story isn't worth discussing; it's moronic. It's sub-moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Full marks for one of the best BTB stories!

Short! Sweet! And ... to the point! No time wasting! Burn the BITCH ONE TIME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
terrible

why would anybody pay so much money for a whore? Didn't make sense, unrealistic garbage. Never thought a BTB story would be so ridiculous. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too COOL !!!

The fucking cheaters got what they wanted... to be together forever. And, that lake wasn’t very important like the Marianas Trench, so it’s easy to believe people assumed it was bottomless. Ie., limestone, etc., so not hard to believe. No matter though, they got what they deserved and I enjoyed it very much. And after all, it’s only a story. Get real people... or maybe you like being cheated on or cuckolded. Hmmmm ???

Anyway, to the author, I enjoyed it. Sounds like something I might do if I was cheated on. 😈

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 5 years ago
I only wish that

Betrayedbylove has read this , he'd do what I'm going to do !

*****

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Love it

Karma is a bitch or is she.... LOL

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 5 years ago
5 Stars

Finally!

This is how you treat a cheating wife and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Author Was Right

It was dark. And right up my alley. Good enough for the lowlife “friend” and the cheating whore of a wife. In my perfect world the old saying would be...”Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, you die”. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore FD45 comments!

FD45 is a dickhead who can’t write anything good. Excellent story bro, lol!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Together with you perfect way to treat cheaters

Little psycho but who cares

BTB and him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What kinda moron pays 52 million for something your getting for free?

also "She backed off and ran upstairs, a tear running down her face. What have I done, she asked herself.'

She was leaving him and made it clear she didnt love him, why cry?

So much stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wicked!

Truly, wickedly cold and dark! Enjoyed it.

And yes I do know it's just a story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a pile of crap

i Mean this shitty story here

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's unreadable and completely stupid!

Another illiterate piece of shit story.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Good story

I don't understand the 'anon' comments spewing insults, They are clearly not into stories! The warning at the beginning was an enticement to me and I enjoyed reading the story. The ending was a bit severe but certainly in keeping with the story.

Good Job, Thank You It was certainly preferable to the nasty cuckold stuff or tales of wives telling their spouses that they are going to cheat and 'get used to it(or similar) I love these 'happy endings'

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 4 years ago
Great Story

I've not read 'Fragments' but I don't know that I really want to. I really love your stories about not putting up with cheating.

I tried to change my initial four-star rating to five stars, but I've just realized that I can't. I think the only reason I initially rated four stars was because a) I thought the twin thing was kind of silly (esp, because they're named Mike and Michael, what kind of parents would do that?). and b) I didn't understand why Michael would lie about Mike having committed suicide if he was going to kill the cheaters anyway.

On a second read through they don't seem to matter so much to me which lead to my attempt to up the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Classic staddletramp56. *****

Fun flash story. I have no problem with the revenge. Infidelity is traumatic for the spouse who is cheated on. That kind of trauma can bring the suppressed monster out of the nicest people. But....a deal is a deal.

My two issues:

(1) The money and the car was pretty good compensation in exchange for a worthless twat.

(2) If he wanted to take it to the extreme, the husband should have done his own dirty work.

Again, I didn't have an issue with the violence. Violence is just another vehicle many authors use here.

As for the some of the some the 'Anonymous' stupid comments, they're always funny and entertaining to read.

Seriously, some of them sound like they are ready to blow a gasket.

Thanks for sharing author, always looking forward to your next post.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 4 years ago
One Question

Where did the boat come from?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
Obviously

The vast majority of feedback love Saddletramp. The rest well...they hate themselves so why bother with what they think. Excellent story

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Awesome!!!

Love when the cheaters get their rewards. Too bad it's only fantasy...

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Wonder

I wonder if the brothers split the cash? Good story, although the characters were all wet.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 4 years ago
Justice!

"The mills of the Gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine."

A satisfying tale.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago

The SaddleTramp treatment is a bit excessive here. I would have preferred a little more subtle. The twin shot is not badly seen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hell Ya

Man I Loved this Story .. It is in My top 10 for sure .. Payback is a Bitch ..

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999about 4 years ago
Poetic, and Real, Justice.

Couldn't happen to two more deserving bastards! The fulfillment of the Golden Rule:"Do Unto others as you would have them do unto you."

The two scoundrel low-lives got their just desserts in full measure.

HAPPY DAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved it!

The cheating bitch got exactly what she deserved!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

I read a story similar to this by JimBob44 that was much better about a cheater that was dumped in the middle of the Bayou. That one was better but this one was good in it's own right. I like your stories but I find your wife characters to not have much personality, I think if you worked on that you could take your stories to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I liked this well written dark Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

Would he had over his Bentley and 25% of his wealth when he had already taken the guys wife and broken him? Mike had no leverage to bargain with. Didn't make sense. I would have liked it better if 'Michael' was actually the split personality of 'Mike'. His evil alterego if you will.

Still, I enjoyed this, thanks.

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
Ugh

Great story. I was scrolling and placed thumb on star #1, suddenly I have rated the story a one star, instead of the five I wanted to give it. I suspect no real harm, but you got a low score you did not deserve, sorry.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 3 years ago

I agree with some of the other comments; There is a huge hole in the story regarding what leverage Mike had to make the demands for Jake's car and money.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Nice story and a great way to keep the two lovers together forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The hate you spew

It’s obvious that like many Texas republicans, you're really a very weak Nazi loving cuckhold at heart. You are so familiar with whores and sluts. It seems like every Republican woman, can’t keep her gold digging legs shut.

No wonder you are a dying breed.

Keep up the cuck worship.

jackcaljackcalover 3 years ago

Well written and great story. Keep up the good work. a 5 for sure.

DarkmantimDarkmantimabout 3 years ago

I love the twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You gave them the Saddletramp treatment and they got theirs. Gotta say something good about the dead. GOOD!!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 3 years ago

LOL I enjoyed this story. It was fantastic, please keep on writing.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A great BTB l thoroughly enjoyed it

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT A FUCKING WIMP MIKEY IS.....PATHETIC WEAK HUSBAND THAT ALLOWED HIS SLUT WIFE AND FRIEND TO DISRESPECT AND HURT HIM FIR SO LONG....AND HE FUCKING CRIES ABOUT IT......DUSGUSTUNG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That wasn't a burn the bitch. That was a Drown the Bitch and Bastard.

Very enjoyable.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Weird. Jake just agreed to pay 50 mil to the guy? Why? There was no leverage. For someone who apparently enjoyed humiliating his best friend, he seemed eager to bend over and get fucked with one of the worst deals ever. Mike didn't even need to have them killed. Getting paid 50 mil to get a shrew out of his life was already a great outcome for him.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

As usual, great. 7stars, 'cause I can't count, and it was a little short. Oh, well. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Wow

I can't believe it. You just keep getting better and better.

Bottom of the lake. That's where cheating cunts and their lovers belong. Wonderful.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...