All Comments on 'Black Waves'

by desecration

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost 2 pages of his AMAZING background, and then that's the only thing he can come up with? Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every possible cliché included, with the exception of anything remotely erotic or worth reading. Desecration is plainly in love with the idea of being clever, imagines himself to be the smartest person in any room, but only manages to be smugly boring and pretentious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U just seem to love the sound of your own words!!!

The meat of the story was tillable in half a page..that’s what otw as worth!! Rest was all garbage if your mind and your need to educate us ‘morons’ about how much u know better then us...

Go suck some cock...may be it will help deflate your over grown ego a little and open ur clouded self indeulgent eyes??? Kapishe?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

That was a fantastic dark tale about a life of a hit man. Magnificent although I think exaggerated but near realistic description of how dangerous some life are this making James Bond more like a boy scout.

One peeve I got on this one is we are only looking at the side of MC could have been interesting to know about what happened to the wife.

Never expected @desecration to be this very good. I hope this isn't your magnum opus. Hoping for more great stories from desecration

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. Lovely style. TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it but you have a dark mind. Closer to the truth than most know

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

More gutter trash from this never-was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it.

Having taken 2 vacations to the lovely land of the Pashtun, and on a few side trips to an adjacent area to play a bit, I can confirm how worthless a place and those people that reside there really in fact, is. It would be best if the US, UK and France ground up our spent reactor fuel rods and dosed every inch of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Then go have a beer.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess February doesn’t always Suck!

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because of the dubious "truths" expressed by the MC about how things operate (typical writerly imaginings), it's a 4 instead of a 5. Desecration remains a very interesting and high level author, but this one was hard to love, although certainly easy to admire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a uniquely told story, liked it for being so different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very funny parody of the moronic macho BTB cliché! The dumber readers will take it seriously, which makes it ever funnier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most men wouldn’t kill their cheating wife. Most men wouldn’t put them into sex slavery. Sociopaths do.

And sociopaths have no emotional qualms, so why kill or sentence her to a fate worse than death?

You just wanted an excuse to hurt someone, to justify your desire for execution. And you want us to accept that adultery justifies this behaviour?

I’m not sure how tall the stupid tree you fell out of is; but you hit every branch on the way down.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

The wife thoughts/memories/ story got a little muddled as he compared wife with mother. I had to pay attention to see wife's actions. She was a real bitch... from cheating to giving him the I want one night bullshit and then heaping humiliation on him.

Or was that HIS thinking? I'm talking about the I'll screw you in the morning and your little boy penis will swim in a powerful man's spunk? Be a big boy and get over it. You should have been more clear. still a good story.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Since the main character's mom wanted him to learn Bible verses, I'm sure he's familiar with this one- 'Much learning doth make thee mad'. Desecration writes very well, and his stories are very interesting, but his intellectual cynicism is hard to take. Borders on arrogance, which I'm sure he'll pass on as his 'character development in a fictional story', but seems to be a bit auto-biographical. Still a good read, tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Wow. Wow. You should be writing movie scripts. Impressive.

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

Too long a lecture. I enjoyed it at first, thinking this could be a five-star story. But it got tiresome. There was hardly any story there.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Very interesting world view

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Had some potential at the start, then became a lot of rambling without any real character development nor much of a plot and unfortunately a non-erotic tale. Might consider posting in the Non-Erotic category.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

5* and just a great read.

I think you are wrong about the two million years. Hominids have been around that long, but our species is only a few hundred thousand years old.

Civilization is what screwed up our species. We became settled and could acquire stuff, more than we needed to survive. Prior to that you only had what you could carry. Tribes were basically family groups and cooperation was needed to survive. To be outcast was to die. A man could be stronger than anyone else, but not against everyone.

Nature is without mercy. Starvation, disease and infection seem remote in our Western world. Before the 1940's, you could die if a sliver got infected and spread.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Damn. The first couple of pages reminded me of Dexter rambling on about his dark passenger, completely in love with the sound of his own voice (or the depth of his thoughts, in this case), and then it caps off with the overused 'one night only' spiel from the wife. Feels like a missed opportunity here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Entertaining, but the "normie" trope got stale. Still, 5.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Would have been interesting if posted in another category, maybe. This tale wasnt much about extra marital sex but about someone who thinks he knows 'more' about the world and had to talk about it for 2 pages. To be honest, it was boring. The reason for the story being in loving wifes was maybe half of a page, maybe less and superfluous.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 2 years ago
Interesting Story but in the Wrong Category

Should have been in Non-erotic as there was nothing erotic about this cynical but insightful story.

green117green117over 2 years ago
Well, you got the Noir thing done -

but the politics are a bit useless without motivating plot.

It does say why you don't want to live a life like this - working for the mob(s) ain't my cuppa tea.

So, I suppose, that underneath it all the story is actually idealistic, like Noir.

Green-something

(TL:DNR - the problem with survival of the fittest is that you are never the fittest all of the time)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mostly about the superhero childish fantasy, James Bond meets Rambo, meets Seal Team Six. Just formulaic bullshit, when it's really just about a miserable, cheating whore that's hit (multiple times) by a martian slut ray. Could have told all we really need to know about this skank on one page, instead of beating your chest about how amazing you are as a hit man that doesn't actually use his training when really called for.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Too long, too much narrative.

\

"Little boy penis?"

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

There's more REAL in this fictional story than in most books of philosophy, law or history. Again, this writer takes a classique LW/Literotica theme, rips out the guts, puts in new ones and makes it do tricks on the griddle whilst singing showtunes! Damn. Good. Writing. This feels like the perfect amalgam of the Paladin Press 'How To Be A Hitman' classic, an Orrie Hitt pulp and Hunter S. Thompson!! 5+++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dark. Very dark. And very good.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

We don't need no stinking categories!

Incest/Taboo may have the most readers, but Loving Wives has the most discerning and voluble readers and is the only category worth posting in for writers who care about feedback. The readers of Non-erotic could probably hold their annual convention in a handy telephone booth (if there were such things).

It ain't Ivory Soap, it's 99 and 44/100 pure cynicism. Пять звезд.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, certainly a different story one might find in LW but nice to read a different story slant on a cheating wife. Thanks for sharing. A 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good

Correct category

Complete story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this had a few points, but not enough to make it a good read. Perhaps in Non-erotic? The hitman is a classic.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

A good diatribe of life in the good old USA.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the human elimination info. This was better than CSI.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

A lot of words to get to the typical stupid wife, the type generally written by a misogynist, whom even if the tediousness didnt kill off the desire to continue, just had to toss out this LW idiocy ""He's right down the hall, in room number two," she said. "You'll even be able to hear it. I'll come back in the morning and you can have me after he has, feel the semen of that powerful man around your little boy penis. We'll be stronger than ever before. You got this," she said in a bright voice like springtime"

This is the typical weak writing used to emotionally manipulate the reader into starting the chest thumping shit so many others try to do as well. It was lazy, because of instead of using the story to anger the fragile males you aimed for, you used the cliched horse shit. Like I said lazy, which was surprising considering how you dragged this on and on but couldnt put any of that effort into writing her as a real woman.

1...and thats generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great energy and enthusiasm, but too much back story, side story, meandering edification and justification and explanation that had nothing to do with the actual plot. Plus, you can't have it both ways. If he was part of some super sophisticated world wide organization then they will find him, or he's already dead. Unless he's getting complete plastic surgery and a sex change they will eventually find him. How could he be so stupid to marry so stupid, and live such a stupid married life? The wife should have known two things about her husband: she doesn't really know what he does for a living, and if she cheats on him he will kill her. Simple. Its really really hard to cuck a cold blooded sociopath, if you think you just Might be married to one. Women really aren't that stupid.

But let's hope your man got away. Why not? There isn't a person in this story worth rooting for or caring about. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my cup of java. 2 stars.

All the resources just leave. No play acting required. Trade up whore like that, a million other way to take care of her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a bad story, although I would have preferred direct action on the cheating wife and her lover boy. The part about the cave dwelling goat rapers reads pretty true, based on my time amongst the bastard Sons of Mo, but the later part bogged down a little with word pictures. Anything that doesn’t have willing cucks is good by me, and this was pretty good.

danbo56danbo56over 2 years ago

I have to say desecration this is not one of your better stories and defiantly not your usual 5+ stars more like a 3.5 to 4 stars so just waiting for your next story

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"No loose ends for my Polish friends, or our employers, who he had surely informed." - Even if his "Polish" friends believe that he didn't commit suicide, they're still satisfied, because he has cut himself off, no longer a loose end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG- what a boring story. And who the hell sells a wife as a sex slave. Idiotic story. I can't believe the praise that so many gave this and the 5 five star ratings. He goes on and on how smart he is. I could care less about the goat fuckers. An insult to the "hall of fame" writers of this category. 1*

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

So many clichés and so many phrases and yet no clear understanding of things. If you believe in your imagination that is how things are done, keep your imagination. It at least allows you to sleep well. You only treat a cheating wife the same way, you get a divorce.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I see you're stubbornly continuing your lecture series. That's too bad.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

A story displaying this much cleverness, technique, and ambition gets 5 stars. That said, now on to some quibbles.

.

Your choice to tell this tale in a quasi-essayist form rather than in a scenic structure costs the narrative much of its dramatic energy. There is black comic fun to be had in a clash between two sociopaths --- husband and wife --- that the story doesn't quite take advantage of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good tale I liked it. Need to remind your commenters that your story is your world, not theirs. They should remember that anything you want to occur in your world can, and often does. If they need to piss & moan about what happens, they are free to write their own story of their very own world.

I wonder how the social-climbing wife is gonna like Africa or the middle east? LP

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

I'll try to draw, for those who couldn't understand...

The guy was a professional killer, he lived in the shadow of legality, but he was from the underworld.

He just didn't want a slut wife… period!

He considered killing woman and lover, but realized he would be caught, it was his house and his bed.

He preferred the cowards to leave... He ordered the bitch to disappear.

It is the author's world, and his thoughts belong to it.

I echo the statement: "...they are free to write their own story in their own world."

I agree that divorce is the ideal way out, but it is not always the best. Look on the bright side... she's not dead, at least not yet. Who knows what difficulties she will face as a trafficked prostitute in a foreign country...

Four stars. Mainly because of the way out found by the betrayed husband, keeping everything in his life, except the physical presence of his tramp ex-wife.

But, even if this annoys some politically correct readers, it's just my opinion.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Another sad story!

5

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

My kind of revenge. 4 stars

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A knowing, cynical, inside look at hard practicality and constructive sociopathy. Plus, classic BTB. Well written, a pleasure to read.

hellsguardian4lifehellsguardian4lifeover 2 years ago

By far one of the best world building narration I have read in a story. Spectacular bro , even though he is a killer , I am impressed with this level of detail and characteristics.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

little-boy penis?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does story-telling get any better? I think not. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too much meandering spy novel wanna be backfill in this story. He caught his wife cheating and had her removed in a normal size paragraph worth of text. The rest of the 3 pages was an exorcize in what? ⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the reasons to come to this site is to climb into the other worlds created by the authors and escape your own realities of the 21st century. Either you commiserate with some poor schlub, admire his fortitude, or envy his luck.

When I read comments like”too harsh”, “not realistic”, or “overly philosophical”, I think “This guy is not your cup of tea. Give it a “2” and move along.” That’s fine, if you just want to recycle your own angst, jerk off, or find hope.

But maybe you could learn something new. Look up the references to people, ideas, and written works in desecration’s stories. You might appreciate their points of view, even if you can’t agree with them.

I enjoy reading desecration and would love it if he gave us more of this character.

This story should be more highly rated for its character’s intelligent thought. Without it, he would not live to tell his story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story line was good but you forgot to tell it. Nope! sorry,you did tell it, all in the last five paragraphs.The rest of this tale, though maybe interesting to some, was just babbling on. Suggestion: write a story, not introduce a documentary. This is not a story,but 3 stars because it is well written babble.. JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been much better to show her thoughts at her actual future life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Desecration does this Ayn Rand thing where every story is just as much of a philosophical thesis as it is a personal narrative. Long winded and exhausting to parse as it is, I usually find myself enjoying the story once I connect the dots, and his outcomes are realistic and satisfying, even if the stories feel more like a museum tour than a roller coaster, and this story is no exception.

biggoomba3biggoomba3almost 2 years ago

Awesome! Frankly, it boggles my mind how anyone could write something as good as this. Understanding the thought process and philosophy of your main character is mere genius. I have multiple degrees in business and medicine, have almost 4 decades of practice, have about 200,000 patient visits, taught medical interns for over 20 years, served in the military, faced death many times, survived a fire, lived through 2 cheating wives, and raised three sons as a single parent. Well, that’s enough of that. The point is that compared to your genius thought process in understanding human conditions I couldn’t think my way out of a wet paper sack. Simply awesome. Thanks for experience.

John

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

64 comments and counting, yet no one picked up your throwaway lines about Jack Ruby, LHO, and LBJ. Makes you wonder what else they missed. Oh well, after 2024 everyone will have to face the reality that the only rights you have are the ones you're ready to defend with your life. That's not the way it's supposed to be, but apparently not enough can be bothered to keep it from happening. C'est la vie (or c'est la guerre might be more fitting).

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 1 year ago

Forget the JFK assassination. i loved the "We don't cross the streams." reference.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

This plot seems far fetched but like many things in human life it may actually have happened. There is a TV series called (I think) Cruise Ship Murders in which one episode recounts the sad tale of a 20 year old American girl who ‘disappeared’ on board ship shortly before it arrived in a Caribbean port. She was never found, but the theory is that she was kidnapped, drugged, smuggled off the ship and sold to a brothel. 4 stars, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The average IQ is 100. Doesn't matter how bright the population is, the AVERAGE IQ will be 100 because that is the average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write extremely well but your view of the world is extremely dark, cynical, and more than a bit twisted. Not every woman is a monster seeking control or feeding her narcissistic high. Yes the MC is a hit man in a delicate position when he learns she is cheating. He could gave just disappeared and fled to another city with a new identity and she files divorce for abandonment. But lo and behold, she doesn't just cheat on him, she is really a sadistic narcissist who wants him to have sloppy seconds as part of some twisted control fantasy. Huh? Where did that come from. Suppose that is to make it easier to swallow that he is selling her into sexual slavery and a life of unending misery. Dark.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy11 months ago

Wwow that was reallly fucking dark!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm not sure when you last had stats, but the average iq will always be 100. That's how the curve works. It literally can't be anything else. Side note: Interestingly, we did gain a bunch of iq points over the last few decades compared to previous decades--average still stays at 100. If I remember correctly, the reasons behind the increases were because we actually lost iq points with the introduction of lead into gas, which were gained back after it was abolished, and better nutrition for children.

As for the rest of the story, I can't say I'm impressed. Nothing will ever justify putting another human into slavery, much less sex slavery. That ruined the story for me.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

A perfect revenge that she picked for herself.

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

Complete load of fucking bollocks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Huh? She is a sociopath. And he is a killer who sends her off to a lifetime of sexual slavery and rape. Ugly, ugly characters in a cruel, dark plot.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 month ago

I thought for sure the Yacht would blow up

26thNC26thNC25 days ago

I wonder if he arranged something for the lover also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous