All Comments on 'Bit of a Bitch, Chaos'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Loved every word of it. Great to see Barry in action. 5 big stars! Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

ontsurtontsurtover 2 years ago

sometimes esp at the start it felt a bit like to many things in to short a time. That said the overall arch was satisfying and the characters are the type you root for. So thank you for writing, I enjoyed it greatly

KinPAKinPAover 2 years ago

I can’t say I hate anything you write, though I seriously dislike this story. It’s a toxic relationship from the get go and borderline abuse and preying on a vulnerable teen. Barry is a caricature of a man and nowhere close to being the good man his father or uncle are. I hope I’m some future story we hear where Theresa wises up (or her mother talks some sense into her) and she dumps Barry for someone worthy.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

You know some things. You tell good stories about interesting folks. 5*

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Well done!

A bit different, but a a good read!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

I kept waiting for something bad to happen. Toward the end, I figured she’d gotten pregnant. Nice ending for a couple of nice characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, if seriously in need of a proofreader.

Barry is the kind of Dom I try to be, in that he;s very loving toward his sub and only uses pain as a seasoning and not as the main course.

Looking forward to your next chapter. Good work!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

I busted out laughing on the bent plastic spoon in the Author Note!🤣 Thankfully I was at home alone and not out in public or I would have been thought cray - at least crazier! All good entertaining reading - keep writing what you want - definitely works for me! I really enjoy your Authors Note at the end - top notch and much appreciated!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories