All Comments on 'Beneath the Ice Ch. 08'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

What a lovely ending!

5

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannover 2 years ago

Magnificent!!! (Even if I do have to turn in my Man Card)

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 2 years ago

Would have loved more of this story. Wedding his career .maybe a trade to a different team but hey it was still a GREAT read.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

Perfect ending. Thanks

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

I tried to sleep, but at 3 am I am typing a review. There were other avenues you could have gone, but I was thankful for a positive outcome. Thank you for these last two chapters. I really like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moved to tears. I have nothing more to say.

kdlucaskdlucasover 2 years ago

Oh, my goodness! I'm a bawling mess, and now I have to go get ready to head to school to teach some little people to read. Thank you for starting my day in a beautiful way. I love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Princeton does not have a medical school.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Loved all the characters in here, they all came to life in this very well written story. Wonderful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. 5* But Princeton doesn't have a medical school.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read loved it.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

A truly wonderful story.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

So beautiful. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. The character’s motions, especially Charlotte’s, were very real! The only “downside” was waiting for the next chapter to appear in the “Romance” category. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More Love More Hockey Soon Please !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It brought tears to my eyes. You are one amazing talented writer. Thanks for sharing where you found the idea for this story and I 'm sure we can all relate. However you took that kernel and developed this first class story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best Romance Story I have read in an extremely long time. Thank you. I will reread this all the time. Your writing brightens up the world. Please don’t ever stop writing on this site. Would you consider writing about Sarah and Andre? Then we can get insights into Charlotte’s and Alxei’s past.

Wolfden999Wolfden999over 2 years ago

Without a doubt, my favorite story I have read on this website so far. It was awesome. Great character development. Wonderful story. I would love to read about the other characters in future stories. 5's all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a grown ass man with tears running down my face. I love your stories, I think I've read every one. Former hockey player who coached high school kids, so I love the hockey theme. But I love more how much love you put in your stories and I think you strike a better balance than a lot of authors. Lots of writers dwell on the insecurities to the point that it is sort of meme. You sprinkled a bit of that in there but don't make it the main point, love is the main point. Well done!

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffover 2 years ago

A sweet ending to a sweet story. You’ve done it again! Great characters, great writing, and a great ending. Once again another fabulous story.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

You know its a well crafted story when you feel and live along with the characters as their world moves to its completion. That's when the reader realizes they don't want it to end. Thanks !!

RH0428RH0428over 2 years ago

By far the best story I've read on Literotica. Thank you, it was as if this story was written for me, and that is the measure of a great writer!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 2 years ago

Screw you and your tissue box, I cried like a man and used my sleeve like a man is supposed to.

But in all honesty this is your best story to date and made me, an adult burly man, cry like a little kid whose favourite candy just got stolen by local thugs. Not only were the characters developed indistinguishable from real life (including real life issues, doubts, desires etc.) but they way you fused them into this story got me hooked bu the first half of chapter one. Having Zoe part of this story made for a lot of fun and gave you a creative and unique perspective that one usually dismisses when talking about romance or hockey in general. Not that its over I have such mixed emotion about the whole experience, from immense satisfaction of a good and happy ending to some serious sadness to see the story end and such lovely folks leave.

But all tiungs do come to and I guess, so I gave this a 5* of pure gold and hopefully your next one isn't so far off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really should be writing books!! I loved this story and I cried at the end.

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureateover 2 years ago

Really loved this story. I wanted more and would have liked more bonding between Alexei and Zoe. I was imagining him teaching her to ice skate. Also maybe a bit more of the Sarah side story.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

I haven’t been a very dutiful reader, as I haven’t voted or commented until now. I apologize. It’s the least a reader can do!

This is a wonderful story with authentic details and settings, and rich, likable, well-developed characters. I’ve enjoyed it very much.

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 2 years ago

Nice ending! I wish i knew if Charlotte got her degree and in what but i can imagine that all of her dreams came true. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really nice and entertaining love story. Characters were well developed and are very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay that got a tear outta and most certainly didn't expect it. It's been a while since I have read such a wholesome romance.

(It felt and hit like the episode "Zima Blue" from Love, Death and Robots)

Sherry1010Sherry1010over 2 years ago

Superb and amazing story... really had me connected with all the characters and it felt so real and authentic and beautiful...will surely read more of your work...keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Well, a couple of weeks and a minor surgery later, I finally got to read the last three chapters. Even though I’ve collected all your stuff on Amazon, I still like to read on Literotica, and always reserve reading time for new submissions. After all, that’s where I discovered your work!

Another touching and big hearted ending, although Charlotte was far more generous to Tom and Debra than I could have ever been. Kinda reminds me of my own wife - she’s the peacemaker especially when I’m on the warpath looking to let blood. Thanks again, and yay Alexis and Charlotte (and Zoe!)

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story.

Gumby603Gumby603over 2 years ago
Great story

One of the best. Love your work.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, 5⭐️ Of course!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 2 years ago

This chapter at least somewhat redeemed the last one.

Seriously though, your writing is great, your character are vivid and we love them all!

Falling into the trap of trite standard Hollywood tropes isn't doing you any favours when you've got so much more going on in your favour.

Your writing is better than any of the usual romantic comedy crap turned out for a quick buck.

Keep to your own identity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story Mugsy. Very deserving of the #1 ranking.

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

Loved it, but please repost Drew and Mina’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay. Here or Amazon. Another 5 star story. There's too much not right in the world to give this any less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I could give this story a thousand stars instead of only 5!!!! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us! ❤️

CooperEssCooperEssover 2 years ago

Loved this story.

Full of life and emotions.

Thank you for sharing this Great story

dendaysdendaysover 2 years ago

Zoe stole the show of course! Engrossing writing. Fully realized (and adorable) principal characters. I wish I had the words to say how good this story is. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story as a whole is great, I really enjoyed it. Your characters are well drawn, I like your style and pacing is good. I can't help feeling like the final chapter was a bit weaker... I'm not sure why. Maybe because, with the build up, I was expecting some explosive family revelations? I wanted her family to have gotten back in touch to try to exploit the connection with the famous person, or to try to meddle in the happiness of the black sheep. Oh well. In any case, thanks for the fun read. I'll check you out on amazon too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a nice emotional ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really nice story but not the best story in the romance section by some margin.

There is something suspect about the scoring for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very good story. Brilliant writing. Good characters I liked the lurking conflict and it’s resolution.

hectarehectareabout 2 years ago

Nice. 5*. Zoe should go to Harvard Medical School; Princeton hasn't got one.

Jessie92Jessie92about 2 years ago

Great story! Enjoyed every page!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

A wonderful story. Thank you!

quietlitquietlitabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful story. Thank you.

dbrok1dbrok1about 2 years ago

Thank you. Thoroughly and utterly enjoyed every word!

LifeAsAstoryLifeAsAstoryalmost 2 years ago

I found this story because I wanted erotica. To my surprise I kept reading and reading. Thank you for calming my heart as well as my ... nerves. I hope you have a quieter home now, but this was a brilliant way to "write it out", as they say.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

This is my favorite of all your stories!!!!! Perfect!!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

This was well done. Thank you, the second reading was even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've enjoyed all of your stories, but this one is far and away the best one you've written so far.

Brian798Brian798over 1 year ago

Brilliant Cann't see for the tears really really Wonderfull

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

Thanks for a wonderfully romantic story.

FWIW, Princeton doesn't have a med school. I think it may be the only Ivy that doesn't. However,

that didn't take away anything significant from your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i cried

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953over 1 year ago

Wonderful series. My eyes got damp too. Musta been something in them.

I’m a new fan. I have noted that this is the last story that you published. I sincerely hope that you are alright. It would be a shame to have a talent like yours to go silent.

Best wishes 12/31/22

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Cried in more than one spot. Thanks!!

baldy48baldy48over 1 year ago

I thought you did a particularly good job with Charlotte and Teresa at Teresa's house. Teresa was trying but failing because Charlotte was so deeply hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a good story beautifully written! 🫠

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She is too fucked up to study psychology or be a counsellor

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cute story, but some parts seemed rushed, I feel like it could have been longer. Other than that though I liked these characters, I'm not the hugest fan of children and it's really easy for them to be written in a way that I find annoying but Zoe was a delight.

As for the last comment, "She is too fucked up to study psychology or be a counsellor", lol. Bruh. Most psychologists get interested in that field of study in the first place because they're trying to figure out their own shit or their family's shit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Well written. However, am not sure why it is on an erotic literature site.

Also, agree with the most-recent comment about people going into psychology or becoming a counsellor because of their own problems. Have seen too many cases of that being true.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13366 months ago

Well, I believe this whole story deserves a solid 5 stars all across the board. After reading this whole thing twice all I can say to the author is Thank You for a wonderful tale.

Terminator001Terminator0016 months ago

Enjoyable and well written. The end was a bit rushed, I would have liked to have seen how things went after the meeting with Charlottes parents and find out how things developed. Still, it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Second time arround. Another 5 stars 😁😁😁😁😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES