Be Careful What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled backwards with my eyes affixed to the union of his cock and my wife's supple lips. The contrast between their flesh was striking and I struggled to catch my breath. My legs were shaking and I fell back into the chair.

Karen licked the underside of his heavy shaft and then took his big balls into her hungry mouth. Her eyes closed and a euphoric expression danced on her lips. She looked lost in a far away place and I looked on dumbfounded and delirious.

He pulled my wife to her feet and pressed her against the back of the leather couch in the middle of the room. They kissed again and I felt the oxygen leave my lungs as he lifted the hem of her dress, exposing her soft, thick ass.

Karen pushed her panties to the floor and he turned her around. He paused for a moment and then grabbed his hard cock.

My wife gazed back over her shoulder at him and smiled.

"Fuck me daddy," she panted like a bitch in heat. He bent his knees, took aim and sank slowly to the root. She groaned loudly as he pinned his balls against her thighs and her pretty eyes rolled back in ecstasy. For months I had been fucking her with big black latex cocks. I had trained and prepared my wife for black dick but I knew instantly that the dildos paled in comparison to the real thing.

I reached for my dick and rubbed it through my pants. I was embarrassed to take it out because his was so much bigger but I felt my climax building quickly as I rubbed the underside with my fingers. I slowed my pace but it was no use. My climax would not be delayed.

Karen panted loudly and clutched at her big tits. Her fat ass rocked back to meet him and she began to babble incoherently as she came hard. Her pussy juices coated his thrusting cock with a white frothy cream and he pounded her hard like a jackhammer from behind. The sound of slapping flesh filled the room and mixed with the squishy wet sounds of her dripping pussy formed a symphony of sexual music.

My legs tensed and my cock erupted, spewing hot cum into my underwear. A wave of regret washed over me in the aftermath of my orgasm and my cheeks warmed with embarrassment.

He continued to fuck my wife for what seemed like an eternity. He laid her on her back on the couch and climbed between her legs. Her painted nails dug into his chocolate brown flesh and she cried out as a second climax shook her to her core. Their bodies writhed together, moving as one and sweat covered them both.

I ached and a huge pit of remorse filled my belly. Karen locked her ankles around his waist and pulled him deep. His breathing labored and she begged him to fill her "married white cunt with his hot black seed."

He emptied his balls in my wife's fertile pussy and then she eagerly licked their combined juices from his spent dick before he left.

She laid silent and still on the couch. Neither of us knew his name and I felt nauseous and weak.

Karen eventually grabbed her panties and pulled them into place while I sat in a chair. The cold slime from my ejaculation was a harsh reminder that I'd been more than complicit in the soiling of her married pussy and we walked silently back to our hotel.

The cat was out of the bag and I knew our lives had changed. I had watched her get fucked and I saw the satisfied look on her face before, during and after their tryst. He wouldn't be her last black cock and I knew it.

12