All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ended Well

The story, from an erotic standpoint, ended well, but the beginning was way too wordy and unnecessarily explanatory. Nevertheless, I gve it 5*s

Bardot1990Bardot1990over 5 years ago
OK. I'll five this one.

Ditto the comment below. You write well, BUT IT'S JUST SEX. Get to the point sooner and drag it out longer!! And write something for us girls! We like to masturbate, too!

Is nice! Great success!! High Five!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Was it a big cock that gave her orgasms

Or was it black cocks? Because one means she is a size queen and the other that it's a taboo thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It wasn't that good.

Your style is all right and you have minimal errors. That's good.

My complaint is that it lacks originality. Thre are dozens of stories here that have the same theme. Here are some questions:

1. Just how many women only have one sex partner? I mean this is typical of the genre that the wronged husband is her first and only.

2. Of course the other cock or dildo is going to be black. That's part of the formula. It is a little tiring to keep hearing the same stuff about cocks.

3. Nice that you stepped out of the rut and had husbands dick be normal or above. But in the end she's going to pick the giant cock. How original.

4. It took some effort to finish the story because it had been done many times before. Not a good sign.

R.

PS. I don't generally enjoy cuckold stories but have read some very good ones that were hot! They got good ratings, this one shouldn't.

R.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 5 years agoAuthor
Ouch

I'll be honest that last comment stung a bit. I pour my heart into writing and I appreciate constructive criticism but ouch. I'm sorry that my life, experiences and fan6are not original enough for you annon. My question is, if you don't like cuckold stories why read a story with that tag?

As for the criticisms above the annon. I did not mean to be verbose I was merely telling a story and trying to establish background, context and develop my characters. Thank you for your input and I will be less wordy if I post another story.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 5 years ago
Not Your Best Work

I normally like your stories but I had to quit this one before I was half way through. Sure the beginning was a bit drawn out and that is ok but it seemed pretty inconsistent. It was a long distance relationship with Cheryl, some 2000 miles but they were together for a year after he left Karen. Together how? Was it a cyber thing or did one of them move? Were the just dating or living together or just playing online? He was with Cheryl for a year or so after him and Karen broke up but he and Karen got back together after their 5 month breakup. If it is all too confusing for the author to keep straight, it is way too confusing for the reader to even read.

Thank you for writing and posting here,

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 5 years agoAuthor
Okay, I think it's time for a break

The feedback, both here and emails has not been good so I am going to stop posting stories for the foreseeable future. Thank you for the feedback. My latest stories have not been particularly well received so maybe it's time for me to move back to more traditional fiction rather than the erotica I have been writing.

FoodloverFoodloverover 5 years ago
I liked it

I liked it.

cpl757cpl757over 5 years ago

I like your stories. I hope you will continue writing. I, like you, don’t understand why people complain about types of stories they don’t like. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I am going to now use your story with a pic of a milf, and have a good jo session.

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Quick short story...

Quick short story... nice story... sometimes a quick fast one is good... at other times a longer more relaxed drawn out series is warranted!!!

Keep up the good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

all loser wimp come here to fill like that author also loser wimp or slut then comments like pig pooo all loser wimp

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot Story 5 stars to writer. You correctly described the emotions fighting with desires of sharing your wife. For those little dicked guys that just can't imagine sharing your wife that just scream the hate. LOL But they will never know the intense desire you feel for your wife like you do when you get sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fiive Stars great Story Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, don't quit, keep writing, its fiction. I started giving bj's and fucking when I was 17 in 11th grade, my take on the penis is a twist on Goldilocks: Not too big, not too little, not too wide and not too thick and I like big balls on a man to feel that pulsing as he cums. Guys that are encouraging their girlfriends/wives for a menage a trois or BBC are playing russian roulette, of course there may that fellow with the golden tongue or meat with a good motion, leading to an OMG orgasm. Yes, in college I did have sex with three black men, all big dicked but not huge, mostly good fucks. Yes, I've had both MMF and MFF threesomes, lots of good "O"s during those too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.