All Comments on 'Au Revoir Mon Amour'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Justice served?

I have just one rule when it comes to a serious relationship: honesty. If I catch someone lying to me, I'm going to doubt the truth in anything they say to me. Whether it's a "small" lie or a big one, and whether or not it's a lie "for my own good", I have no patience for someone who's willing to deceive me. In the past, I've forgiven someone who "came clean" on minor fibbing, but if I caught a girlfriend in a major lie, I've ended it without looking back. It's not all that hard to find someone who's honest, so I don't think I've suffered as a result of my personal code of conduct. In the case of this pair of mom & daughter cheaters, I don't feel any sympathy for either of them. Ruining the house might have been taking it a bit far, but then again, replaying the mental image of the two of them deliberately deceiving the protagonist of the story, maybe it wasn't. Especially if they'd bothered to conduct even routine maintenance of their house. I might feel sympathy for the kids, who had no say in who their biological dad was, but that's about it. I was half-expecting to read that the kids were a chip off Simon's block, and that they cut ties to mom and grandma when they learned what he'd gone through. But the story you wrote is fine as is. Best served cold, indeed.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

Listen guys, I'm not racist! I just view all black men as sexual predators who are only interested in defiling and impregnating white women and as thieves and criminals!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Cool operator works the cliches, but also threw in a few twists and used exotic settings and locales

Yes the story worked the cliches but also stayed clear of clinches and a bit far out of heated frays for my taste. Slirpuff would have had a field day with premise of story in terms of making the reader feel the dephs of betrayal. The narrator dealt with astounding fraud and deceit from wife and in laws like it was no more then a correspondance chess problem.

There was no faceoff of substance, not even argument with futile rationales from wife, not even emotional charged farewell to kids that for so long, he thought were his ? We barely knew cheating wife or kids thru narrative.

In terms of plotting perfect getaway , BillandKate crafted a credible story in terms of viability maneuvers where hero extracted himself from all vestiges of fraudulent family while paying back male half of cheating twosome sans overt violence . Nicely done. But at some point I wanted to see him tangibly hurt from the betrayal. I wanted the cheating wife " to try " to doubletalk her way out of pit she dug herself.

I was entertained by narrator's gambits, admired how his work life was mixed in . Nice of author (s) not to make him typical generic office management and living in burbs. It's snowing here in spring today, so talk of Carabian isles emotional rehab found favor with me. I thank BillandKate for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

it only it were true.

sasha_deesasha_deeabout 8 years ago
Re: Frontlinecaster...I'm not racist.

...Listen guys, I'm not racist! I just view all black men as sexual predators who are only interested in defiling and impregnating white women and as thieves and criminals!...

..... Obviously Frontlinecaster, you are unaware of the definition of racist. I hate to break it to you but your view of All black men Is a racist one. But maybe since you don't consider your view an example of racism, perhaps you should consider your view being one of ignorance... just saying !!!!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
AU REVOIR IN FRENCE DOESNT TRANSLATE

HOWEVER: A.M.F. does well in English from Spanish, TK U MLJ LV NV

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Wow...

The state of loving wives commenters has gotten so bad that obvious, obnoxious sarcasm isn't even recognized any more.

I would weep for this site, but as I've long said this place is a toxic cesspit not worth saving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done.

Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mildly entertaining

The plot wasn't bad but it's just dry as dust. The whole interracial thing was gratuitous and unbelievable. Actually frontlinecaster is a racist. He would have liked the story just fine if the husband would have worn a cage and slurped the cum from the giant black cock while being humiliated by his wife. He just hates the other brand of racist.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Pretty good

I liked the story. A few minor oddities. For instance: "Let me tell you what I see. I see a wonderful man who has made a success of himself despite the nasty events of his life that were out of his control." If all he had done was watch her how would she know his life story? Like I said, minor. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

Don't listen to foreskinblister since he is only a bloody nonce who passes his herpes infection on to his mum through his diseased micropenis. The slag spreads her legs and passes it on to others. Its no surprise that he is a bloody wanker!!!!

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Good story...

Good story...Good revenge...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: frontlinecaster

if "this place is a toxic cesspit not worth saving", why are you always trying to do just that? Seems like you and "swingerjoe" have an obsession to change this site. Sorry fellow, it's not going to happen. The owners of this site are not going to change anything for anybody. The controversy in LW is bringing in too many hits and money for the owners. They could care less about your personal problems. Give it up, all the whining from you and swingerjoe isn't going to change anything.

Good story author. Nothing like a good btb story to get the blood flowing. LOL

I'm being sarcastic frontline, in case you didn't realize it.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 8 years ago
Cinq etoiles

Tres bien fait!

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsabout 8 years ago
A congratulations and a thanks...

Congratulations on a well written story. Now grab your shields and turn on the force-field as attacks are imminent. I know first-hand that writing a 'Loving Wives' story that achieves universal acceptance is impossible. "Non forgiveness" stories, even those involving the most vile characters unworthy of forgiveness, are ridiculously vilified by the RACC camp. Conversely, a forgiveness story is lambasted by segments of the BTB camp because the offending spouse was not drawn and quartered, even if special circumstances exist. A "meeting of the minds" among these camps is never going to happen. It would be like asking the Hatfields and McCoys over for dinner.

With the sheer number of "Loving Wives" already in existence, it's impractical to expect every story to be completely unique and not have similarity with others. Although this story had a familiar 'skeleton' to it, there was enough originality in the dialog and story line to keep my interest. Well done.

Please accept a sincere thanks for putting a warning/disclaimer at the top of some of your other stories. I wish other authors would do the same. Since I'm not interested in 'open marriage' stories, your warning saved me from reading a story that in all likelihood I wouldn't like.

Sincerely,

deadrabbits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is not a story, it is a parody of fantasy from a bitter man. 1*

Not one likeable character in it. The cuckold is heartless and foul mouthed. The wife and mother-in-law are parodies. Less is more in most cases.

Very little merit other than to the embittered morons who seem to troll this site. I would suggest you return to Bill and Kate stories but try and get some human emotion into those please. Read some xleglover or jaycuck before submitting any more though..

Your stories lack angst, emotion, depth. They seem to be at either end of the spectrum. This story is just bitter revenge by a hard ass while your cuckold stories are about a wimp who sees no harm in his wife fucking him over with a threesome and black men whilst pretending to only love him.

To end on a brighter note, you do write quite well, so put that talent to good use and try and introduce true feelings into your stories. Your characters either react like this idiot or just have no natural jealousy at all, other than in Jake's tale, which was good.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
A bitter man well male, not a man is dear annony's comments.

if he was a man he would post his name and we could reply directly to his sorry ass. But since he hides behind the annony. I gave it a 5!!! Eats shit dear annoy you're the asshole of LIT!!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 8 years ago
A story with a personality of its own

It's true: most LW stories where the male protagonist turns out not to be the biological father of "his" children, "love" them so much that he is emotionally connected and wants to stay close to them. Not in this case and it makes a lot of sense. One aspect of the story I can't seem to understand (and it is a characteristic of many of these tales) is the ease with which the cuckolded man just packs up and leaves his home town. I have such strong ties in both culture and friends that I would have great difficulty in just pulling stakes and leaving forever. Maybe it's because I'm much older than the man that I am more tightly tied. It still read very well; the grammar, spelling and style were all quite good and made it a very pleasant read. 5*

SKHPSKHPabout 8 years ago
Just: a well-told story

A bit of remorse and a few words from the cheater would have been a nice extra!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
# 5

Loved it. Thank you .

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
You Know

This was a great tale. My only problem is that it needed more detail. This seemed a little condensed. I normally like shorter tales but this one could have been written with multiple chapters, maybe building up the characters more and punishing the low-life cheaters even more. Still a Five Star tale.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 8 years ago
What did she want to say

I congratulate you on NOT telling us what the wife wanted to say. In this story he had walked away and she no longer counts for anything. We are left with some interesting outcomes to ponder upon.

WittonWittonabout 8 years ago
It was a stretch but I gave it two stars

Not many stories are screwed up starting with the title - “au devoir” translates as “good bye” without a sense of finality - roughly “until we see each other again”

“Adieu” means “goodbye forever” - it translates as “to God” and is used in the context of saying goodbye to someone you will never see again - for example, someone who is dying, or Janice in this story.

Wrestlers have been wearing protective cups for more than half a century (personal experience) The catastrophic incident upon which the story turns is unlikely at best; besides, it’s been a long time since I was on a mat - but I don’t remember any combination of moves - both Simon’s and the bad guy’s - that would make the former completely vulnerable and the bad guy able to use a knee with sufficient violent force to wreak the damage described. A kick, maybe - a knee, when the scrotum is protected with a steel cup - no.

Filing off a weapon’s serial number will not make it impossible to recover that number - not at all. When the number is stamped into the pistol the metal beneath the numbers is deformed and the numbers can be read by a properly equipped forensic laboratory treating the affected area with an acid bath.

I would guess that the police, having found such a weapon in the possession of some scoundrel, would recover the serial number to identify said scoundrel’s supplier of illegal firearms - the thought being that the scoundrel would role over on him (the supplier) in exchange for some leniency (maybe no third strike charge) The scoundrel would say he’d been set up (as he had been) and Simon’s friend would have been faced with some really hard questions from the guys at the Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms and Tobacco. How much of a stand-up guy will Simon’s friend be when he finds himself neck deep in the shit for possessing an illegal weapon (number filed off)? Or will he say that when he gave it to Simon the serial number was in perfect condition? The Feds will be able to prove a connection (bad feelings) between the scoundrel and Simon, and a connection between Simon and the pistol. No connection exists between the scoundrel and the friend. Simon is square in the cross hairs, wouldn't you agree?

If this were real life, or even serious fiction, Simon would have learned the truth of Huck Finn’s observation that “(o)verreaching don’t pay.”

In short, this story depends on a series of coincidences all breaking in Simon’s favor/ The authors ignore - they cannot be so sheltered that they never read it - the Yiddish proverb Mann trauch, Gott Lauch “ (man plans, God laughs) which is proverbial because it is so true.

The story is a fantasy, and I gave it two stars for the trouble the authors went to type it after lining up an impossible set of coincidences to get where they want to go. My only suggestion for authors of these BTB Loving Wives tales is that they should not try for some First-Six Superfecta of cloak and dagger surveillance devices (quite illegal in these contexts), beautiful women, plenty of money, friends and/or acquaintances in exotic places with exotic skills and/or occupations, and so on. The wilder the inventions the more likely the parts will not fit together, as they did not (except with the exercise of an incredible suspension of disbelief) in this story.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
My French is a bit rusty.

But even I know that "au revoir mon amour" translates to "good bye my love" in English. So what if he used a French movie name for the tale. It fits.

It's a great tale, but a little short on emotion, if I had to pick one little quibble. I admire your thoroughness in keeping Wifey from seeking revenge, and getting some good retribution on her and Mom-in-Law too. I also like the fact that Wifey, AKA the Liar, didn't get a chance to say to Hubby whatever she wanted to say. Seriously, nothing more needed to be said after what she did to him.

French women are some of the most beautiful on the planet, so great job hooking our hero up with a good one. Best parting shot at Ex-Wifey of all time at the end, too. :)

5 Solid Stars

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
A 3 page flash story?

The story held my attention but it is written much like a flash story the grew too large. You may have been better served by enlarging it to four or five pages and doing more character development and more description of bridging events.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
***

I tried to get into this. Alas, it as emotionally a dud.

Flashless even kinda ....

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“but didn't say anything in case it was their deal. You know, one of those open marriage arrangements or whatever.” – So why not tell him? If they have an open marriage it won’t bother him.

“I just figured you were all right with what was happening." – Why in the world would you think THAT? YOU weren’t all right with it when it happened to you! And at least your daughter was yours!

I would have loved to hear about Penny's house falling down!

Corrections:

“I needed his prospective” – PERspective

“balling her eyes out” – BAWLing

“joy de vie,” – joi de vivre

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
frontlinecaster

Unless your remarks were meant to be sarcastic or something, then guess what? You ARE a racist!

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Strange Dream

These stories where the main character somehow lives in a state of denial despite the insane conspiracy around him is always a stretch. Ending with the fantasy of sending someone to jail, running off to a tropical paradise, getting all kinds of barely legal pussy, followed up by falling in love with a beautiful foreign woman - this is actually tiresome after having read so many sad male fantasies. Well written, held my attention, hoped for more.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
thanks for

the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was fun

I do thank you. But, "Whoever Junior was talking to must of agreed..." No. "Whoever Junior was talking to must HAVE agreed..." Yes.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Nice story, a little fantasy like in the BTB

but overall a good read. The end with the photo seemed over the top, a little cruel, although dont get me wrong the ex was cruel to the core. So in the end proportionate.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
PS-Witton, what a great comment

loved your perspective. A very learned man to be sure. And I say that in all sincerity, not sarcasm. Good comments overall in general. To the author, to get these type comments, IMHO, means the story was quite good.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
One more minor disagreement.

"Revenge is a dish best served fried... DEEP fried" - from "Death Throes of the Terror Squid" by Alestorm. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: previous anon "Must Have" agreed...

I AGREE, that WRITING OUT "must of" IS wrong....

But, within the consistent dialect use of the narrator, the BETTER correction is:

"must've" which IS pronounced like "must of".

OK, both ends of that are very minor quibbles.....

Anyway, Author, I think some fine points have been made in your comments section so far. Perhaps the conveyance of more emotion, and some more pronounced interaction between the spouses was in order. That said, everyone ONLY looking for a fantasy ending to a fucked up situation was happy, and it seems that only those looking for an instruction manual were disappointed. Whoops, those seeking even GREATER humiliation for hubby to endure, were ALSO let down. But I fell into the category of thinking that this entry was pretty OK, and it DID work for me. So naturally, I thank you very much for your efforts.

Now then,

As far as a reader detecting the use of sarcasm while reading something in print goes, all I have to ask is...

"why the need to be sarcastic in the first place????"

Can't you comment on the story, WITHOUT being sarcastic? Wouldn't that be the better way to get someone in line with your POV? Do you feel that the use of sarcasm in ANY way helps an author to better their product? I wonder if the author of that comment has EVER had even one slight notion as what it mean to be CONSTRUCTIVE in criticism vs. argumentative, nasty, and disrespectful?

If so, I have never read it in print here on this site. But, oh yes, as to being able to discern the sarcasm......or is it venom?

ANY comment prefaced by the anonymous tag of Frontlineetc. is something ONLY meant to be ignored, and preferably deleted. His comments are actually a form of BEGGING (through taunt) to get an author to delete his only "contribution" (Ha ha, now THAT was said in my head sarcastically....) to this site out of existence!

FLC is like a sad, confused person trying to commit suicide by jumping of a ledge. It WANTS someone to say "STOP, DON'T JUMP! You have SO much to live for", but any observer can only feel the urge to respond by saying something like..

"hey go ahead and jump, may be it will finally bring you (read: actually the rest of us) some friggin' PEACE!!!!"

Author, I don't expect you to do anything to get FLC banned. But being openly called a racist by someone who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about you besides the fact that you uploaded a story here.....I don't know, but THAT is the kind of shit that has to stop around here. If there is anything WRONG with this site that might be "cesspool"-like, it is the ongoing tolerance for THOSE kind of ad-hominim attacks against the people just out to entertain the rest of us for free.

Sorry for the rant. May be the author's forum is a better place for it. But what pisses me off the most is the actual LACK of any racist agenda contained within this very story. When compared against examples of stories that DO contain racist elements, this actually had a message of ACCEPTANCE of ethnic diversity. One of the characters was a criminal. Not because he was black, but because he was an asshole. Simon couldn't accept the children, not because they were black, but because they were fathered by SOMEONE ELSE.

Here is my test.....

Change the races around so that the characters who are black are written as white, and vice-versa. The story reads EXACTLY the same way. Take any mention of skin color OUT, and we are STILL reading a plot line that evolves and is resolved IN THE EXACT SAME WAY. Author, you MAY ACTUALLY BE a racist for all I know....

But this FICTIONAL COMPLETLY MADE UP STORY (where nobody was actually harmed in the writing of it) WAS

DEFINATELY

NOT

RACIST!!!!

FLC, what on earth do you hope to gain by claiming that it is?

Again, my apologies for the soap-box rant.

If it helps, I gave you four stars, and my appreciation for your efforts.

Thanks again!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Nice to see you again

Loved your writing the first time and remember our nice emails. This is a great story, well crafted storyline and exceptional writing. Great job. xoxoxoxo Annette

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Very pleasant

If it isn't an oxymoron to think of a BTB as pleasant. This may have had BTB elements, but they were so subtle that they weren't painful to read.

And best of all, he lived well afterward.

Well written and a pleasure to read. Thank you, and I hope you'll keep writing to this high standard.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
It had elements of a good story but it was lacking in emotion

There were no redeemable characters to really like or hate and the author created an unbelievable set of circumstances to further the plot.

This is a fantasy so I'm willing to suspend my disbelief but it stretches incredulity that Janice would father two children another man and have no feelings for hubby that years later she would track him down. Why would she do that? What possible reason could she have to want him back? She lied to him their entire marriage, she was an accomplice to theft and grand larceny and had two children with another man.

The other issue, besides the groin injury and filing down the serial number, is his revenge. Years later and he is still so hung up on Janice that he feels it necessary to send her a postcard to prove how over her he is? You're kidding right? Guys don't hold grudges like that. We don't fucking care. He won his freedom, married an amazing woman, had two children of his own. Move the fuck on.

Lastly, his two "children". Four years they called him dad, four years he thought they were his. Then suddenly he was gone and their life was just collateral damage? They were the only innocent parties in all this. They didn't deserve their fate and only a heartless bastard would write them off like that. Mmaybe that's why the author conveniently left them out but I find it out of character that he wouldn't spare them so much as an afterthought and it's still his name on their birth certificates.

Lastly, child support. The state doesn't care who the baby daddy is, only who the child thinks is the dad. It's fucked, sure, but those kids deserve better than what they got and the courts can and will compel monetary compensation to support them. Also, his divorce agreement won't be worth the papers they're printed on if the courts find out he knew his wife was an accomplice and didn't say anything. That makes him aiding and abetting, concealing evidence and he'll be in prison right beside Junior.

All in all, I give this a three.

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

Not one of your best and rather typing it all out I agree with Whackdoodle in his complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Decent story, flat delivery

Not a badly constructed story but I never felt any real angst from him. Yes, he got dealt a bad hand, but the solution was fairly easy when he woke up and smelled the roses. I was also surprised by his lack of any real attachment for the two kids. That didn't feel right. Only see this as a "3".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Completely unlikable

Any man whose love for his kids is contingent on their bloodline has no right to call himself a father ever. Abandoning them just because their mother is a slut makes him worse than a slut.

Then theres the hypocrisy of doing in vitro and claiming the kids by adoption..... No, you shoot blanks, cannot have kids and are not their father by blood either, because the doctor had to use someone else's Viable sperm donation.

As for the dumbstruck racists below, do you mixed blood haters not realize that this guy is one of those mixed bloods? Moron supremacist commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I was sympathetic with him

until he showed himself to be a punk-ass, cocksucking piece of shit. Anyone who has anything good to say about the frogs, let alone marry one, deserves every turd life can feed him. French women are for fucking, but no man with an ounce of self-respect should ever marry any of the cum-dumps.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
lots of fun

I have to admit that I was very unhappy with some of the details and that catching Henry Jr. in a robbery was about as fine a payback as I have seen (Even though it was accidental) Moving on to happiness after being tied to a family that did not care for him is a plus too. Why was Janice crying???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey "Completely Unlikable"

Guess you didn't pay attention... Janice's kids aren't his. Just because you're married to a woman doesn't automatically make her offspring yours. Or are you one of those bleeding heart libs that think that someone should accept whatever is dumped on them? Secondly, the doc told him that his count was low, not zero, and that his sperm would have to be administered in vitro to work. Try paying attention in class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Decent. An interesting twist on adultery and cuckoldry.

Odd he was not closer to his children before he left them. Obviously his name is on their birth certificates, and they bear his last name. And true, it is not the children's fault their mother was their father's slut. So maybe he might at least keep tabs on the kids and do what he can to make their lives at least secure, if not good. Given that their mother is a lying cheating criminal slut, the future of these children is not good. Once his divorce was secure he probably should have turned her in to the police. If she was fucking over people for her lover then she's probably still doing bad shit to people for the next BBC that Uncle Henry hooked her up with in his son's absence. Or maybe U. Henry is now popping both Mamma and daughter? Father/son were probably doing Mother/daughter from the beginning.

I was disappointed he gave any thought whatsoever to his ex-wife once he found a real true woman to love and cherish. The ex isn't even worth the price of a postage stamp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
perfect

It is the best piece I have ever read. I would have done the same thing. I was abused mentally as I grew up, especially by my mother. She thought that I was sick, I wasn't normal. That's when she decided to conceive my little brother. Guess what? I turned out to be the best in academics and in football in my state by the time I finished high school. For my race, my body is a little disproportioned. I used that to my advantage. When in college my mother supported me financially throughout the whole course. Of course, I got scholarship, and I also did part time jobs. But believe me, I earned more than 2 millions doing my part time job. After that, I never went home. I hate her for not having faith in me in the first place. I won't see her again.

If you hate someone, no matter what, you always hate him/her. Nothing is wrong in that.

And I was a med student. Although I never practiced. I learned that sperms are phagocytosed in the female reproductive tract. And only ⅓rd of fertilized egg leads to pregnancy. Only about 25℅ of the sperm are normal in a healthy normal human male. So, never in a million years could Simon get anyone pregnant in the natural way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it...except that he had to discover that both his wife and mother in law were....

....were BBC cum sluts and professional liars that had conspired to cuckold him.

That part all sucked. What he did about it was awesome, some fell into his lap, some he manufactured.

Me? After finding happiness with a worthwhile woman, I would probably never have thought of the slut again....let alone, bothered to taunt them.

Oh, and I've dated both French women and French-Canadian women. While the French gals were great, they weren't marriage material....no sense of permanence in the fidelity department. French-Canadian women were another matter altogether. One has my heart to his day.

I hope to hear from you again soon.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Double enjoyment !!!

This was a pleasant surprise ! I'll admit it , I usually go to a authors site and look at a couple of stories , actually skip to the end and read the story tags. If they are willing cuckold stories , or swinger / hotwife stories then I usually mentally file this away and just pass over their future postings . Now if we could just get Foreskincaster , Swimgerjoe , and Javmor to do the same instead of continually running down any revenge stories that a large part of the LW crowd enjoys , then perhaps this unpleasantness in the LW comments section would simmer down ! But I digress , I did this on earlier BillandKate works , and I thought there writing contents wouldn't be for me. But then I noticed that this story was scoring very high , and 99.9% of the time the stories with the plotlines I do not enjoy never score that high , just doesn't happen ! So I started reading this, and before I knew it , I was at the end of a truly great LW story !

Then , as if that wasn't great enough , Foreskincaster (the evil troll) outs himself to be a flaming racist ! Hence my heading of double enjoyment ! I certainly hope that a lot of people will report him to the Admin ! Now I've got that Alanis Morissette song stuck in my mind ! Isn't it ironic ! chuckle, chuckle, chuckle !

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous "Double Enjoyment"... Very well said

And while apparently willing cuckoldry has long been ensconced in LW, the sexual masochism, sexual sadism, and gay (including bisexual) story writers and fans would be better served in the FETISH or GAY hubs and LW would settle down a mite. (Though I am pretty sure that those who post masochism, sadism, and gay stories in LW do so as the truest form of internet trolling~ wanting to stir the pot.

It would be best if the tags were at the top of the stories and, if not, if the writers would have the courtesy to disclaim before the story, proper. It appears that Laurel et al have no interest in doing so as it's a pretty trivial matter, coding wise, and the flame wars may very well garner more click throughs and eye-balls if they are left unchecked.

Thank you again for your insights.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Correction

my cunt of an ex-wife - my cunt of an ex-wife and my daughter

(again there was the implication, that he married his daughter, since the blame should fall more on the daughter than on the mother since he's married to Janice, so it doesn't really make sense only to blame Simon's mother in law in that sentence)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

Thank you for a pleasant story. It had enough entertainment value to earn 3*s.

I would like to add two critical comments.

There wasn't much emotion generally in the story. Only Penny's ex-husband created a bit of regret and anger at circumstances.

The plot was not vetted very well for the devices you used. I mean you are writing a "realistic" story. The gun, the ants, etc. Didn't seem well-thought out. Researched.

This seems to be a story different from your usual ideas. I applaud your attempt to stretch your talent away from your comfort zone.

AMerryman

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
carpenter ants?

carpenter ants.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Hey annony! YOu asshole . What have you written>

Gave this a 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
blah

Bland is the one word I can come up to describe this work. The story is uncaptivating because it's unrealistic, and not just a fiction, it's an unimaginative gratuitive BS fantasy. Here's some realistic insights:

Women don't generally fall for losers. Why is it that guys who lose their women to other guys assume that those other guys are losers? Those other guys are not losers, which is why they were chosen. They are generally more successful, and with personality to earn and keep that success. Women choose them out of the reproductive imperative to find a suitable mate who can give their children the best genes and economic supports.

nlike men, women don't go behind your back because they have to make an investment in their mates. Women can only have a limited number of offspring so they have to choose their mates carefully. If they are done with you, they will let you know and move on to someone more suitable.

Get real. If you lose a woman to some other guy, your the loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@Blah

You just posted your opinions as though they were facts. Insights lol. buffalohawk

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Agree with annon.

Thankful I know nothing about these kind of relationships. However I have heard on talk radio women do have affairs to move up in stature not so much for the sex. Men have affairs for sex, so the story works. Ever hear this, a man asks what does she look like. A woman asks, what does he drive. Dont kid myself follow the money.

I do like the story for the clean break, and good fortune that follows for being hard working and honest. Everyone should be so lucky. Glad thoes two assholes got busted, crime dosent pay, unless its payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

stupid. boring. plot holes. bad. go back writing cuck shit.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
Well

I liked the Thought out Revenge like Putting Henry Jr. behind bars for a long time. Leaving Janice and friends on the Dock. and also letting her know he had No Intention's of getting involved with her or her "Uncle Henry" . Too bad for the "cuckold" crowd that he did not suck it up .

heartofstoneheartofstoneabout 8 years ago
Loved It

Great story, he really stuck it to the bitch and had a happy ending. 5 stars all the way on this one.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Good

A good all around story. It was also entertaining and not over the top which made it more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sterile?

Plot problem: How did he have two children when he was sterile?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
If Mr. Anonymous could actually read...

he would have read that the man had a low sperm count and was not sterile. In vitro was mentioned in the same place in the story. How's that Mr. Literary Critic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Phase four was worthless.

It would only have worked if she cared for him, which she obviously did not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

To An non 4/17/16 - She was obviously a lying/cheating bitch, but why would she come all the way to the Caribbean to see him and then cry all day before she left? Maybe she was just playing him (probably), maybe she was missing her meal ticket (again - probably), or maybe she did have some feelings for him (unlikely).

Phase 4 was somewhat unnecessary, but if it made him feel better, go for it. I thought the topless babe on the boat and leaving his 'friends' on the dock was a classic move.

He was somewhat clueless when the unknown boyfriend showed up but his 'Spidey Senses' should have at least made him think.

carvohicarvohialmost 8 years ago
I gave it a five but...

It got a five for all the hard work, but I found it annoying and here's why.

One I would have called into question my paternity at first sight. No hesitation there.

Two, never finding Janice's motives was like a big blister that never got popped.

Three, not meeting her father? Not catching up with that?

Four, yes there were too many gimmicks, the black stud, the infertile husband, plotting out the divorce 'just so', finding the perfect place to which escape, getting the great french girl.

Fifth, to some of the critics I am a LIBERAL. I am a farmer, and we need our government support. Hey guess what; you need it too.

Sixth, about being racist. We're all a little bit dirty; some more than others. But to include a racial aspect in a story doesn't make the author a racist. I have one outlined that has a black man and a white woman who is lured away. I think in my story it will add to the tension, and that should make it more interesting. Am I a racist, no more than my family background would evince. Aren't we all the products of our parents and our families?

Last, I didn't especially like any of the characters. I just didn't like Simon, and Janice, man I doubt if I would have been all that interested from the start, not my cup of tea.

Jedd Clampett

phil2213phil2213almost 8 years ago
Pathetic characters and an awkwardly contrived plot

The protagonist was simply in the Twilight Zone in assessing the persons around him. The first wife and her mother are just totally incredibly unbelievable in their flow with the protagonist. The protagonist was not presented as filthy rich with an outrageous estate or Goliath trust fund that would entice a Gold digger. In summary , the story had no logic nor remotely plausible. I had no good feeling or attachment to the characters to draw any emotions out of me. I didn't feel sorry for any of the characters or drawn in to any hate or bitterness or anything at all. I felt flat. I couldn't give any rating favorable because it didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
racist shit

The whole black guy stuff was just gratuitous. Racist pig swill.

FD45FD45almost 8 years ago

This had a little more going for it than most BTB sagas.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Nice Ending!

Island-hopping in the Caribbean!Meeting and falling in love with a beautiful rich,French woman in St. Barts! Marrying the rich French woman,and having two beautiful children while living in Paris!

Forget the bad shit involved with the previous marriage and just be happy to have found Nirvana!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bullshit to the race mongering anonymous

What the fuck is the matter with you?

Just because the bad guy is black?

you have to be an obama and hillary nut

What an idiot.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Loved it

Very good story. Just the trick for days ( weeks) like this past one

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Reminds me of Mike Tyson

This is a make you feel good story where the husband figured out his wife and her mother were using him. Back in the day remember MikeTyson married Robin Givens, Robins mother moved in and the mother and daughter spent a lot of time together, Which upset Mike. If you remember Robin in those day was hot, hell she's still hot. Mike was a athlete in prime condition Robin was a fine honey you know what Mike wanted to do. Robin wasn't having affairs but, was spending too much time with her mother for Mike. They were newlyweds but, people were saying she was goldigging. Robin and her Mother appeared to have been a team of some kind. Janice and her mother were both skankes. Sneaky low down dirty cheaters who were using Simon as the sugar chump. I glad he found out about them befor they got too much from him. Still he was kinda nice by even letting Janice have the house. With all the crap she was caught doing why would she try to visit him? His friend Fred should think about dumping his wife if she would make him suffer if he didn't take the low down Janice with them to were Simon lived. She should have known what she did to Simon her husbands best fiend. I wished he had placed termites in the mother house. The termites would do more damage than carpenter ants. (carpenter ants nest in wood, they carve out tunnels and chambers but, don't eat wood they dump the wood carved out in piled outside of the tunnels. Termites do everything carpenter do but, they do eat the wood) Sending pictures at the end was over kill but, okay with me. He wasn't sterile but, he just wasn't popping kids into his new wife like jumping beans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Rope and a tree for the monkey lover. White trash and a monkey lover, a hanging for two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story Great...Characters Were Scum

I am glad Henry Jr. went to jail. Not because he was black and not even because he blatantly ruined another man's life with no regards or regrets. No, I am glad he went to jail because he was a criminal and all he knew was how to be a criminal.

Penny and Janice had no compassion whatsoever for Simon. He was just someone to foot the bills, bring home a good psycheck and take care of them while they had sex and produced babies with their black lovers.

What happened to the two bastard children? Who knows and who cares? It is not up to Simon to take care of the children up the street. They aren't his kids. It's not his responsibility to raise the two bastard children in his house either. They were not his children and were brought into the world midst lies and deceit. The father who produced them could walk away. So could Simon, who had a far better reason. They were not his children. I bet he turns out to be a great father to his own children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SIMON ONE WORD "FOOL" Picture MrT saying that

What a Fuck knuckles! Funny you know thanks to Ashley Madison. Com we now have a huge amount of cuckold men also kids that are not his! COURTS REPORT THAT A WIFE CHEATS ON HER HUSBAND EVERY 10 MINUTES!!, THE COURTS REPORT THEY ARE WATCHING THAT WIFE! Story is Fantastic! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

Would anyone with a double digit IQ not realize it was time to have a dna check when a other ethnic baby popped out?

If it's enough to makle you hand the baby back ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ALL FOR COMMENTS

Fuuuuuck mee man! It was starring me in the face (love to have something else starring me in the face) where was I oh yeah! The Author popped this sour lemon to Guage the comments! Well you got my attention! I think you are a great EROTIC STORY TELLER .THANKS FOR SHARING THIS STORY WITH US! Love the ending .see ya.

phil2213phil2213about 7 years ago
Preposterous characters. Mixed race children were over the top in a complete indictment of protagonist credibility.

Just plain unbelievable. I rated it one star. I just couldn't feel any emotional momentum for any of the characters.Thanks for writing, but keep the characters believable.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
My take

I found it to be entertaining, and somewhat of a humorous yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Some random thoughts

- First, I did like the story. Of course it's a fantasy, this one is REALLY fantasy. As many pointed out, no way your wife is going to pop out a mixed race kid and you're not going to think it's not yours.

- Second, I never get why wives who disrespect and don't love their husbands w3ant them back when they're caught. To have a long time relationship with your lover and make your husband raise your lovers kids is really cruel. Why does she want him back? Money?

- Third, he may not be bright, but his ex is not a genius either. Why didn't she hide and came out AFTER he docked the boat? We wouldn't have had that marvelous ending, I get it, but that's what any reguklar person would have thought.

In any case, a nice fantasy story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He Was A Sad Sack And Kinda Wack While She Went Black Behind His Back

When someone starts bleeting how they are "not a racist" then you are being confronted with a political sheep of a person who is tedious and unimaginative, but you really do have to watch your back as well. If this type of person has resources and political power you had better keep your sidearm handy. People become horribly perverted by these ideologies and turn into something of a sociopath. Frankly, it doesn't make for very interesting writing either.

But it was something of a relief to find that the author kept most of his retrograde political tendencies in check while he was spinning this tepid revenge fantasy. Small mercies, my friends.

It seems commenters found an awful lot of faults with this story, although many of those did not bother this reader too much. It is definitely sad to see the guy kick the little bastards to the curb. They are innocent of any wrong doing and have a bleak life in store for them. That being said, one finds it hard to get worked into much of a froth seeing the devils that this protagonist had fallen in with.

One thing that does strain all credibility is that if your wife is fucking a black man in her off hours, in short weeks you will be waking up with genitals resembling pepperoni pizza. The black STD rates are an 85% lock for infection. One realizes this is verboten here on Lit, but when black women have a 45% genital herpes infection rate (CDC stats) you really do have to ask yourself why.

And what's with Fred? Who needs enemies when you have friends like him.

The protagonist should have turned in his deranged wife as an accomplice to the robbery. Although, bankrolling all of the terribly dishonest black political movements with federal reserve notes and intellectual muscle for the last century, the old jews heading off to Isra-hell really do deserve something in return. Payback's A Bitch, Shlomo!

Maybe this tale would fall into the new Lit category, Politically Regressive Revenge ha ha.

Despite the criticism this author has plenty of talent on display. More incidental details of any type that might round out the picture and help develop sympathy or antipathy for the characters would put this author on a higher level. Keep 'em coming.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Funny In Places

But I agree with others that we didn't get much character development or emotion in this one. Still, a decent plot setup with predictable outcomes. Pretty good writing with only a few oopsies.

Five* from here to help offset the 1s.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Mixed Race?

So, Janice has a black great grandparent, but shows NO signs of being mixed-race, now her child, with a black great great grandparent does?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only thing this is not real

One fact when someone tries to tell you they are not a racist you can put money on it they are. When they try to hide it you best watch your back if you are not the same race. In short they are scared small punks trying to hide. Eventually it comes to light and they are exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DON'T CARE

Don't care about the plot holes,I loved it. There are some saintly people on this site who think it is perfectly acceptable to bring up someone else's children, conceived through a wife's adultery. I am not one. The wife and lover can also take a trip off a short pier. And yes, I would hate and continue to hate.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Great

Second read, still one of my favorites.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so

Do people really think if a mixed couple get together the offspring can be black or white?

Crap. Aint happening. The kids will be mullato.l

Story not believable

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Great.

Good revenge and fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! GREAT CUCK story!!!

Reminded annony to much of his dead ex wife. Guess he is still piss about sucking all that cum from her nasty cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Witton and Wackdoodle are idiots!

This is an excellent story which is well written. I see no reason for Simon to care about two kids who are less than 6 years old who are not his. You are only a willing cuckold if you keep those kids. Like him it wouldn't bother me one bit to leave them since they aren't my kids. His wife new Simon could be a good dad if he didn't find out about the kids that is why she wanted him. Henry was a weasel who didn't even care about his own kids. Just because he made Henry black doesn't make the author a racist.

As for French women, Americans opinion isn't worth squat. I would never marry the typical American women since they will force you into bankruptcy by their spending.

As for sending the post card to his ex-wife six years later, that's what I would have done. It serves no useful purpose to forget transgressions to me. They did them so I get to hate them until I die. If I can get them back, then I would be really happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cuck a doodle do authors

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good story.

I wonder if the word "cuck" used in these stories is the right word? The wife cheating on her trusting/clueless husband doesn't make him a cuckold. He's only a cuckold if he allows her to keep doing it and stays married to her. It's my opinion, anyone can differ.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PATIENCE AND PAYBACKS

never seem to inflict what was inflicted, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Let's see, her ex-fiance says she has peculiar feeling re: exclusivity, she called him a jealous SOB, you don't need to be a psychic to see that she wasn't faithful, but he writes him off as a "bitter SOB?"

Why not call the police while they're in the house?

Building on my comment in May, Janice supposedly with a black great grandparent shows no signs of a mixed race parentage, but BOTH of her children, a generation further removed from the black ancestor, do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong

You need to get your facts right. Number one filed serial numbers can be lifted. You should have had your friend report the gun as stolen. Then Henry would have another felony charge. Carpenter ants do not eat good wood they only eat roting wood. So they wood have left a healthy home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY WOULD JANICE GO TO FLORIDA?

Ok so the love of her life is doing life, but why would she go after our hero? What kind of motivation takes her in pursuit of him? And why would Emily,who knows the situation, force her husband into that scene? That makes no sense.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Penny taught her daughter well

The Henrys were quite the team.

The biggest fool was Fred. And by definition he was the only cuckold in the story. All of the others refused to accept the infidelities of their wives and got out.

.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
2488 Followers
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...