At Heaven's 'Bate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heaven dropped her top on the edge of the bed, where it hung precariously for a second before artfully slithering down to the floor.

Once again, her back arched, but this time, she reached into the gap between her skin and the mattress. A deft twist of her fingers born from years of practice caused the band of her bra to go slack. The slow, graceful movement of her right arm as she slipped it out of the bra strap put Brian in mind of a dancer. It also revealed tantalizing amounts of skin, though both of her nipples remained hidden from view.

But only briefly.

It was all he could do not to groan when she lifted her bra off her breasts, fully revealing them to his mesmerized gaze. The big mounds slipped slightly toward her sides when unbound, hinting at their weight. They were capped with pale pink circles — barely blushing a different color than her skin. Her nipples were big, dimpled, and erect. In his eyes, her breasts were absolutely, indisputably perfect. Though he dimly heard the muffled whump of her bra falling to the floor, he hadn't even seen her arm moving.

He most certainly saw both of them move when Heaven cupped her breasts in her hands, pushing them together. She whimpered and used her thumbs to tweak her hard nipples. She gave both globes a squeeze, squishing them in her hands, and then let the right hand slide down to her abdomen while the left continued to caress her breasts.

His instincts as a filmmaker — honed since the age of twelve when his parents had first let him use the camcorder to make a ridiculous monster movie parody for Halloween — kicked in. He widened the frame as her hand moved down her body, and over the top of her shorts.

"Ah. Oh," she said in a soft, sweet voice when her hand curled over her mound and her fingers slipped between her thighs. Her body moved in undulating waves as her fingers worked between her legs, and she drew in deep breaths through her nose.

She whimpered — the loudest sound she'd yet made — when she pulled her hand from between her legs and slipped it beneath the waistband of her shorts. She shuddered and pinched one of her nipples between a dainty finger and thumb when her hand returned to its former position, with one less layer of cloth between it and her need.

The sight of her hand moving beneath the material was sensual beyond belief. Though it was plain what she was doing, it was still hidden away from prying eyes, and thus even more enticing. Again she writhed with pleasure from her touch — her head lolling on the pillow, causing auburn locks to partially obscure her beautiful face.

Brian's cock throbbed uncomfortably within the confines of his jeans. He was certain he'd never been harder in his life, and he couldn't give himself even the slightest relief. Still, it was the sweetest torment he could imagine.

Heaven's shuddering breaths grew louder, and were occasionally interrupted by whimpers and moans. A loud gasp marked the moment she pulled her hands out of her shorts and hooked her thumbs beneath the waistband. She quickly lifted her butt from the bed and pushed her shorts down, fully revealing her pink panties. She lifted her legs, and between her feet and hands, managed to slip completely out of her shorts. She had barely kicked them off at the foot of the bed when her thumbs returned to her waist.

Brian's heart thundered in his chest as her panties slid down. Though she was moving quickly, it all seemed to be in slow motion to him. He first saw a roughly triangular tuft of neatly trimmed auburn hair, and then a patch of perfectly smooth skin. His erection felt as if it was going to burst his zipper when her folds emerged from beneath the cotton. A sliver of slightly darker pink in the crotch of her panties attested to how wet she was. The cloth slid down her shapely legs, but remained forgotten around one ankle as she parted her thighs.

Heaven dipped two fingers between her folds, and they emerged glistening with her wetness. The slippery digits immediately moved to the heart of her need. Her back arched high from the mattress, her left hand clawed at the comforter, and a long, warbling whimper escaped her.

His cheeks and ears both burned as he blushed from watching her intimate play. Praying that she couldn't see the evidence of his shame with the camera in the way, he tried to concentrate on filming her. It was all but impossible.

She wriggled and moaned on the bed while tracing slow circles over her clit with her fingers. After a few seconds, she dipped them back into the font of her juices, and returned to her pleasure button with a flurry of faster, back and forth strokes. She followed that by pulling back her hood with her other hand, and stroking her naked clit with the tip of one finger, which made her loudly gasp.

Brian watched her on the LCD screen, desperately wanting to look over the top of it at her, and yet deathly afraid to do so. Somehow, a bit of his brain remained disconnected from the sexy display, and took note of the time readout in the corner. For three minutes, twenty-two seconds, he watched her slowly tease her need, and listened to her whimpers growing louder, and more frequent.

As she had many times before, Heaven slipped her fingers between her nether lips, but this time, a third joined her pointer and middle fingers, and went deeper. She stretched her pinky and thumb out to the side, and buried her fingers in her pussy. The digits pumped slowly into her canal at first, but soon moved faster. The squishy sounds of her fingers penetrating her gave him chills.

"Yeah. Yeah. Uh huh," she said in a high-pitched, breathless voice as the motion of her arm grew more energetic, adding the faint sound of her hand clapping against her bare skin to the symphony.

Her left hand joined the right between her legs to stroke her clit, and her body lurched from the increased stimulation. Brian saw a flush arise in her cheeks and spread through her face. A sheen of sweat glimmered from her tightening features. Indistinguishable, almost-words tumbled from her lips amidst whimpers and yelps. His whole body ached for her as she approached the brink of ecstasy.

Heaven's mouth slowly gaped open and her breaths emerged in blasts. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried as her pleasure soared. Then suddenly, she curled up and squealed with her fingers buried deep inside her.

Brian held stone still, irrationally thinking that the slightest movement would make him come in his pants as he watched her explode into orgasm.

She yelped as the second wave of sweet surrender rushed through her body. A rapid-fire series of whimpers followed when her fingers haltingly thrust into her depths for a few seconds. Then she squealed again. Heaven writhed, twitched, and trembled as she endured the throes of her orgasm.

Eventually, her body stilled, and her cries faded. Her fingers slipped from the embrace of her pussy, and she brought them to her lips. She let out a long, deeply satisfied moan while licking her juices from them. At last, she let her hand settle atop her breast, sighed, and rolled onto her side.

Brian swallowed hard when it appeared she was looking directly at him.

Heaven's eyes drifted closed, remained that way for a few seconds, and then snapped back open. She blew out a breath from between pursed lips, and sat up to lean against the headboard.

Brian shut off the camera he was working and said, "I'll get the other two shut off and go download—"

"Brian," she said, cutting him off. When he looked, she was beckoning him with a waving hand.

He nervously approached where she sat naked on the bed, mindful that he was still stone hard. Heaven swung her legs out of the bed and faced him as he closed the distance between them.

When he was a step away from the bed, she glanced down for a moment, looked back up at him, and said, "You're hard."

He could have dropped dead of shame in that instant. He hastily moved a hand in front of his erection and apologized, "I'm sorry. It's just..."

He trailed off when she reached out and took the hand he'd interposed between them to hide his shame. She curled her fingers around it and said, "Don't apologize. I wasn't sure you were interested in me anymore. I've been trying to give you signs for a while now, and you didn't seem to notice."

"Huh? What? Why?" he asked.

"Because when I was about to text you after catching Lucas cheating on me, I finally realized that the only guy who's ever really been there for me... Always been there for me is you. I'm so sorry I strung you along all this time."

Brian vehemently shook his head. "You didn't."

"Yes, I did. Every time some asshole cheated on me, or treated me like dirt, I came straight to you and cried on your shoulder, even though it was probably killing you. I knew you liked me, and I just kept thrusting myself into your life, not caring how it made you feel, and then moved on to the next jerk."

"I'm your friend. That's what friends do."

"But you wanted to be more."

He didn't know what to say. It sounded as if she was about to walk away from him to preserve his feelings, but as painful as her nearness was, he practically lived for those days of wonderful torture when he had her to himself.

"Now..." She paused, bit her lower lip, and then finished, "I do too."

His brain completely froze up as he heard the words he'd longed to hear for so many years. He stared at her in disbelief, wondering if it was a dream, or some cruel cosmic joke.

Her smile faded and she looked away. "If... If you want to, I mean. I understand if—"

Seeing the pain in her eyes was all it took. He held tight to her hand as she tried to pull it away, lifted his other hand to her cheek, raised her eyes to his, and said, "Yes."

Heaven's eyes welled up with tears. She stood up, wrapped her arms around him, lifted up onto her toes, and leaned in for a kiss.

They both shivered as their lips met in a series of soft pecks, followed by a longer, deeper kiss. Her hand roamed over his back while the other moved to where her fingers could entwine in his hair. He caressed her cheek and her back, feeling as if he was hovering above the floor — as light as a feather.

The couple broke from the kiss in perfect unison to stare deep into each other's eyes for a few moments. For some reason, Brian couldn't hold back a chuckle, and she joined in as soon as she heard it.

"So, do you want to go... Uhm..." his mind whirled as he tried to think of somewhere to take her.

"Yes," she answered, not seeming to care the destination. "But..." The fire of desire came alight in her still misty eyes, and she continued, "It seems like a shame to waste this chance to make up for lost time."

Once again, she sought his lips — but this time with hungry passion. He returned the kiss in kind as she slowly sat down, pulling him into the bed.

****

Thanks for reading! Please take a moment to vote. ( once per reader ) Comments and favorites are a nice boost, too. That's my writing fuel, so every little bit pushes me toward putting out a new story.

Feel free to point out any mistakes I missed in my self-edit. If they're painful enough, I'll put in a fix.


12