All Comments on 'At Heaven's 'Bate'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
xeriscapartistxeriscapartistover 4 years ago
Well done!

A well told tale with a sweet sending. Nice job! (5*).

Thanks for sharing.

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 4 years ago
Great story

Love to have had you finish & describe the great fuck you guys were about to have.

Thanks again for sharing.

Bob

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
This story was great.

I have been a long time fan of your writing so this comment is for the last three stories you have posted. The characters and story lines are believable and hot. The writing is tight and you build a scene with a great economy of words. And you come through with a satisfying ending even on the short short stories. So thank you for the posts and I look forward to reading your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Umm, yeah that was so vivid and incredibly sexy. And totally something I could see myself doing to get a guys attention. I loved this short story.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
I enjoyed it for what it was

But, as I feel from most of your writing, I think it could have been expanded upon to make it into an actual story and not just a scene. You manage to give the characters a little depth within the limited scope you give them but with a larger back story you could actually develop the characters and use this as a 'pivotal scene', giving it more importance in the grand scheme.

Still, it's good writing, but I just think it's a little short and a waste of a good idea.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
Wowza

Fabulous story very well told!

LustKnightLustKnightover 4 years ago
I agree with Wretched Monkey

You have an amazing ability to grant these characters life and then only show a tiny, albeit hot, snippet of their life. Would love to see some longer stories and narrative arcs.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 4 years agoAuthor
This pen name

In all honesty, this pen name's primary purpose is to have a place to put hot little flashes of inspiration that don't fit into a larger story — at least at the time I end up writing them. Every so often something will expand, like "Jerk" ( which probably will get a third installment at some point that ties things up in more of a definitive ending ) but most of them are meant to be exactly what they are. My head canon either says everything works out perfectly ( and therefore boringly. More sex, no matter how hot, isn't inspiration enough for me to continue following characters ) or simply fizzles at some point, and I don't feel like writing the depressing episode.

If something fits into a larger narrative before posting, it typically gets passed to one of my other two pen names. So what remains here are vignettes, and the occasional story that speaks to me when I read back through it and shows me there's more to tell.

Do feel free to speculate about where stories might go. You never know when one of those ideas might inspire me to continue a story that I otherwise consider a dead end. If it started here, it will remain here, even if it turns into a full-fledged story. Once RR has ownership of a set of characters, he keeps them :)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 4 years ago
Sexy. Romantic.

I’m getting a handle on your style/fetish.

Nebbish with an intense hobby, a big cock, and a sense of honor, is seduced by a manic pixie dream girl with a big rack and a nice caboose. There’s generally a subtext of romance (or at least kindness) to the sex. And you like puns. It’s a great formula.

cuidado_chavalcuidado_chavalover 4 years ago

Superb! Best short piece I've found on this site.

Can't wait to find more from the author. WOW

RejectRealityRejectRealityabout 4 years agoAuthor

Just a quick note: If you enjoyed this, there's another way to show your love between now and May. This story is a finalist in the 2019 Readers' Choice awards for the category, so you can head on over to the forum's contests and awards section to cast a vote for it. "Rim Fire" is also a finalist in the Anal category, so drop by and give it a vote as well, if you believe the stories are worthy.

monmonmon7monmonmon7about 4 years ago

Nice story but you stopped it just before the main action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she win the $500?

😉

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

Sometimes a story is enjoyable to read when you do it the first time. It may feature a unique style, some unusual premise, an original plot that captivates. Only reading it for the second time you realize that it contains lots of cliches, kinks you do not share, deragatory remarks that nobody raises a voice of indignity about, because it's fancy to demean certain people because of their orientation or beliefs, while other groups of persons are treated like the proverbial holy cow.

The author avoided any potentially offensive content, so everybody should be able to enjoy this hot story repeatedly, well at least I certainly am. Thank you very much for sharing.

If the events were for real, I'd advise the guy to take it really slow or to prepare for heartbreak. Many of us (male heterosexuals) still don't understand that on average women are the less romantic part of the species. While we develop feelings and act upon them, many women first THINK about their feelings- as they occasionally admit to- and act afterwards. If something happened in real life similar to what was going on in this story, chances are the girl's newfound feelings are the result of a calculating process. Just saying. Again, I like this story very much, the 5 stars vote still stands.

LovesDancingLovesDancing4 months ago

Superbly written, I don't know if I want a part two or just to leave it at this perfect moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...