All Comments on 'April Lover'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 5 years ago

I liked the story, the characters and the writing style. There were a few mistakes here and there, but not enough to detract from the read. You have an interesting style of writing, kind of sparse, but that is better than being too wordy in my opinion. You should definitely keep writing.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOabout 5 years ago
A wonderfully arousing story!

Quite a marathon of sexual turn-ons. Highly arousing and a pleasure to read.

Robertodavo.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOabout 5 years ago
Magnificent story!

Quite a marathon of enjoyable sexual activity. Highly arousing, a pleasure to read.

Roberodavo.

wagtoowagtooabout 5 years ago
not much of a romantic am I.

You have a style that I can appreciate, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Very good story. In my opinion, you did a good job on getting the reader interested in the characters. I like the story flow. I will be reading more of your stories. Please keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed your story very much and will be looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I haven't scored this, and I really don't see where the others have made comments about it, but there was NOTHING to draw a reader in, I was bored to tears half way down page 1.

mitchawamitchawaabout 5 years ago
Interesting

I've always said, it's all in the packaging, and while I don't literally believe that aphorism, in this case it worked. Change her outfit and the eye-orientated male gets horny ideas. Nice plot especially the light bulb piece and the computer glitch. The sex scenes were well done, and it seems they will live happily ever after. It's amazing how a piece-of-ass can change a man and a women's mind set. I know from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story!

What a page turner! Caught right at the beginning, I couldn't stop until the very end.

What a great story -- keep up the good work!

caeruleacaeruleaabout 5 years ago

Overall I liked the story a lot, but no one who calls a group of women coworkers "the bimbos" is boyfriend material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good story.keep writing more.

Good writing

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Funny how the pranks failed and love took over. Sometimes that's what happens when you're not paying attention.

Great story, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great mix

of mischief and romance ... and good sex

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good!!!

I enjoyed every minute l was reading.

5 easy stars

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. Wholesome sex and romance. Both arousing and heartwarming while still being totally vanilla without any unusual fetishes that could alienate readers. The writing is of a high quality while still being readily accessible to the average person who reads regularly. Also uses high school hormones which everyone can remember and idealize into the perfect scenario: a story where everyone wants the same thing but have trouble getting that across.

mcollectmcollectover 4 years ago
Good Story

I am going through most of your stories and they are all quite good. My only question is why are all the men overly endowed?

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 4 years agoAuthor
To mcollect from Ada Stuart

"Good Story

I am going through most of your stories and they are all quite good. My only question is why are all the men overly endowed?"

Haha, you caught me there :-) Some of my readers say that I have a fetish for large, strong men (and I do, lol), so in order to get the size-proportion correct, well... there you have it :-)

The second explanation is that English is only my second language, so my vocabulary isn't that large - yet.

And the third reason is that it just sounds better in writing. Bad excuse, I know it.

And the fourth reason is that as a small woman, all sizes feels large. Just saying...

Uhm, well, that should sum it up, I guess :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing to add but thank you for sharing your talent. Enjoy writing as much as we enjoy reading. Thanks again.

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Nothing

Nothing to add but thank you for sharing your talent. Enjoy writing as much as we enjoy reading. Thanks again."

- Oh, I will definitely enjoy the writing and I'm so grateful that you enjoy reading my ramblings :-) Thank you so much and I really adore receiving comments - but you probably know that already :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your stories!

I can totally relate to your heroine being a petite nerdy girl myself. Hehe! This story is so much fun!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Another Winner

Another great story with plenty of action making the 5 pages seem far less than they are. A little bit of inconsistency over the use of condoms; first no, then yes and then no but that's being hyper critical. Some great dialogue and a romance but could be classed as erotic couplings I think.

Def 5 stars.

Cal59Cal59over 3 years ago
Thanks

Five stars from me, thanks for your work

ComefindmeComefindmealmost 3 years ago

Honestly the premise was good in a cute fun wag, but the execution was lacking for me. Hard to imagine a group of women whoring themselves out to win a competition that literally means nothing but a pat on the back.

But that aside, the fact that the confrontation didn't even last a night was.. anti climactic, lying and manipulating your way into a relationship is a red flag you can see from space, I can't imagine someone getting over that in an hour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To Comefindme: people can become surprisingly competitive even when there is no prize involved. And the women only agreed to distract the men - to take it further than that was obviously a personal choice for each of them.

They also didn't lie anywhere. Even the tricks were not to fool the men into relationship, only to distract them in preparing and during the quiz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot hotter hottest,

Simply crazy about your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kathryn reduced herself to the bimbo level by distracting and fucking Noah for the quiz. It was a low blow. She was supposedly more intelligent than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Giving it a 5 despite my previous comment. Didn't like her subterfuge. And Noah forgave her too quickly, within hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Added after writing: Apologies if this sounds overly harsh. Scenario hit me a bit hard.

Couldn't even enjoy the sex because of the deception. Seducing someone with lies is in some ways tantamount to rape. If the situation had been reversed, absolutely no one would think she should forgive him, and certainly not so quickly. Her behavior was was despicable and vile. Normally I would have just given something that affected me like this a 1 because it made me sick and I "hated it" as the rating says, but it was well written enough that I simply couldn't justify less than a 3.

Needless to say, I didn't see a romance. I saw a manipulative predator meeting with perfect success.

Also, adulterating food and drink is a very serious crime. Caffeine overdose can be fatal, and there are definitely people who are allergic to Korean ginseng, and there may be some people who are allergic to American ginseng, despite the lack of clinical examples for the latter. They could have put someone in the hospital or morgue. But it's fine because no one died or got hospitalized, and it was for a good cause...right? Again, reverse the sexes. A bunch of men poisoned/drugged a team of women, so they could win a stupid contest. How clever. How ballsy. Inspirational, really.

...

And they all went to prison for a very long time.

You have tremendous skill, but this story left me very very cold. Thankfully I adore some of your other work, so I'll just reread some of that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...