Another "Honey, We Have To Talk"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Trey, however, was subdued. He was sickened by watching the woman he'd lusted after acting more depraved than a porn movie slut. His desire for her evaporated, and all he wanted to do was escape his captors.

Within a minute, Harry started to cum. He shot his first blast into Kayla's mouth, then pulled out, and fired the remainder of his load on her tits.

After wiping his dick on her cheek, he retreated to guard Dr. Trey, allowing Tom to come over and get his piece.

Seeing Harry paint Kayla's tits pushed Dick over the edge. He withdrew his prick from her cunt, and added his sperm to the mess on her chest.

Kayla's focus on Dick's spewing cock was interrupted by the appearance of Tom, as he moved toward her pussy. She was momentarily happy that she would soon get to service another cock. However, she received quite a shock when Tom removed his pants to unleash a monster of a penis.

"Look what I have for you. I bet you've never seen anything like this before, have you?" Tom stated proudly.

Kayla was stunned. She had never even seen a picture of a cock that large, and now she was about to be impaled by it. She briefly thought of escape, but Joe was still in her ass, and had her completely under his control.

So, she tried reason, "Please, I can't handle something like that, I'll be badly hurt."

"No worries, baby, I'll go slow enough. You've eagerly fucked three guys already, surely you aren't going to turn me down?"

Not wanting to antagonize the man, and realizing that his cock was going to fuck her, no matter what she said, Kayla yielded.

"Please just go slow enough for me to adjust," she pleaded.

With the discussion over, Tom stroked her thighs gently, parting them wide as he moved closer.

Before Tom began the penetration, Joe slipped out from under her, and bound her wrists, again making her totally submissive.

True to his promise, Tom entered her slowly, pushing into her cunt only an inch at a time, followed by a lengthy pause. Kayla was greatly relieved that the initial discomfort she felt was soon replaced by a pleasant fullness. The damn thing seemed to be all of twelve inches to her. Although, actually, it was only just over nine, but it was impressively thick.

It took 15 minutes to get it all the way into her, however after she had taken it all, she was able to relax somewhat. With her acceptance of the invader, discomfort turned into fullness, and fullness turned into pleasure. She began to assist her newest lover by pressing her groin into his.

The look in her eyes also changed, from reluctance and fear, to lust.

Tom recognized the change, and said, "You like that big dick now, don't you baby?"

"Yes," she replied breathlessly.

Tom pulled out about four inches, and then thrust back in, causing a loud groan from Kayla. He followed that by pulling out about six inches, and thrust in again, earning another groan, followed by a "Yesssss."

"Come on, admit it... You love my cock, don't you?"

Kayla responded in a way that she never, in her life, would have believed that she was capable, "Yes, I do love it. I can't believe I'm saying this, but... Please fuck the hell out of me with that monster... Give it to me... I want it all!"

After ten minutes of being plowed with forceful strokes, Kayla had the most massive orgasm of her life.

As she lay quivering, recovering from her climax, Tom eased his attack. When she showed signs of recovery, he resumed his assault, now with the increased intensity needed to drive himself to the edge.

This time she was more vocal, "That's it, give it to me. Damn this is good. Give me your cum. Don't stop, please."

Her encouragement continued nonstop until, finally, Tom was ready to blow. He pulled out, grabbed his gigantic tool, took aim at her open mouth, and hosed her with cum.

The giant cock spewing its awesome load, some in her open mouth, and the remainder joining the mess on her tits, caused Kayla to peak. She came hard, squealing and convulsing uncontrollably.

The scene had been too much for Dr. Trey. Even under threat of physical harm if he made his presence known, Kayla heard someone vomit, and realized that there was probably at least one more person in the room.

Tom stayed between her legs, until Dick and Harry had brought the demoralized doctor over to the bed, then forced Dr. Trey into that spot.

"Why is he here? How long has he been here?" Kayla asked frantically.

Without waiting for an answer, she said sympathetically, "Trey honey, I'm so sorry you've been dragged into this. I just wanted to get Brody to OK my having sex with you, but my plan got messed up."

Joe spoke, "Well prick, I hear that you've been dying to fuck her."

Trey just shook his head no, as the two would-be lovers exchanged looks of distress.

"Go ahead get on her. Stick that pathetic little dick in her, though I doubt that she'll be able to feel it now," said Tom, while laughing.

"I can't, I just can't. Please let me go, I won't tell anyone anything, I swear," Trey pleaded.

"I think you better do as you're told, or this knife that I'm holding might slip into your neck," Harry threatened.

Kayla decided that she had better try to get Trey to do as he was told, to save herself, as well as him.

"Trey, honey, you can do this. Just pretend that they aren't here. We've been wanting to have sex anyway, so just go along. Don't give them an excuse to hurt us. Please, just close your eyes, listen to my voice, and take me."

"I can't. All I can hear in my head is your voice telling these guys how much you love their cocks."

"What do you think guys? Do you suppose that, if I shoved this knife up his ass, his dick would get hard?" Harry asked his partners.

Trey began sobbing.

Kayla screamed, "NO. Please don't. He'll try. Please, baby, try."

Defeated, Dr. Limpdick's cock couldn't rise for the occasion. He prepared himself for pain, but it didn't come.

Perceptively, Joe said, "Guys, I don't think he's faking it. So, I propose an alternative. His dick won't work, but his tongue can. How about we have him lap our cum off her tits instead?"

The other three guys agreed in unison, but Trey said, "I can't do that. Eat a man's cum. I can't."

"Oh, I think you can, if you want to continue to be a surgeon," suggested Joe, nodding at Dick, who came back to the bed with a hammer.

"Now doc, you have a choice. You either get busy lapping up cum, or Dick starts testing your fingers with that hammer," Joe said, making it clear to Trey what was at stake.

It wasn't necessary to smash a single digit, as Trey licked the tits he had longed for, except that they were now covered in a not-so-secret sauce. The added condiment mustn't have agreed with his stomach, as he spewed again, this time all over Kayla's chest and face.

"Trey, honey, I'm so sorry. I pushed Brody too far. He's caused all of this to happen to us. I just wanted us to be together for a while, like we'd been planning. I can't believe that my husband could be so vindictive."

Joe spoke up, "You're wrong about that. Brody told me and the guys to go ahead and fuck you, all day if you want. But like I told you, I owe that guy everything. Bringing your boyfriend over here was MY idea. Brody had nothing to do with this part. He was long gone before these guys showed up with Dr. Asswipe here. The doc is just icing on the cake. I hate what you did to my friend. We were prepared to kill the both of you so, if it weren't for Brody's good nature, you two would be on your way to the bottom of a lake somewhere now," Joe said matter-of-factly.

While it was true that Brody had told his team that he wanted to settle the score with the doc, he hadn't been specific. Joe and the boys had decided to wait until Brody left, then force her would-be lover to witness her debauchery. To complete his punishment, they wanted to force him to perform some humiliating sexual acts.

Before Brody's friends released them, the thwarted lovers were made to view some of the video taken of the day's performance.

Kayla was particularly distraught when she saw how slutty, and disgusting, she appeared on the screen.

She realized that she had to keep this day's events a secret at all costs.

Brody had won. He'd done all of this to her, and he had video evidence of her infidelity to use in the upcoming legal action.

Dr. Trey also realized that the video would ruin him. He would lose everything. His only option was silence.

Kayla and Trey were promised that, if anything was said, or any action was taken, against Brody or any of the men, the video would be released. It would be posted on an internet site, and everyone they knew would receive copies to watch at their leisure. Kayla and Trey were assured that even their children would see every second of their depravity, if they chose not to keep quiet.

Kayla begged Trey to comply, but it wasn't necessary. He was a beaten man. The threat of having a video released, with him lapping up cum, was enough to assure his silence.

Death threats weren't required, though they were implied.

Trey turned on Kayla, "You fucking slut. This is all your fault. I never want to see, or hear, from your disgusting ass again!"

********************************************

Epilogue:

With the videos hanging over her head, threatening her entire future, Kayla didn't offer any resistance in the divorce, and never asked for counselling or reconciliation, knowing that was impossible.

She apologized to Brody, but it felt insincere to him. He figured that it was her intention to mitigate the punishment that was certain to be delivered.

It was agreed that Brody would have full custody of the children, and his control over her visitation rights, providing that the video of her disgrace was never released.

No alimony would be paid. Their prenup was honored without a challenge, giving her nothing from his company.

Dr. Trey never spoke to her again, his desire for her having evaporated while he watched her beg for strangers' cocks.

Dr. Trey's wife, Susan, heard from trusted sources that Kayla and Brody's marriage breakup was linked to her husband. A subsequent investigation turned up enough proof for Dr. Susan to extract justice from the philandering fool. Her father stepped in and, as Trey had feared, used some influence to ruin him professionally. Good old Trey left town in disgrace.

Sometime after the two divorces were final, Kayla was in the hospital's lunchroom, discussing her life's woes with Mary Beth and Cindy. Kayla was still delusional, complaining to her slut nurse friends that Brody had overreacted, and that asking to have an affair was not that big of a deal. She admitted, to the women who had encouraged her to cheat, that if she could do it over, she wouldn't have asked for permission, she would have just had affairs.

Dr. Susan was on duty that day, and had been waiting for an opportune moment to collect on the debt Kayla owed her. She was deliberately eavesdropping on the nurses, and overheard their lunchroom conversation. She made a short call on her cell phone, then got right in Kayla's face and said, "You lost your husband, lost your children, lost a wonderful home, lost your status in the community, and lost the respect of almost everyone here at the hospital. Ironically, you perpetrated that whole scheme in order to fuck my husband, and you didn't even get to do that."

Susan summed it up, "You're one dumb fucking cunt! Oh, as you know, my father is the CEO of this hospital, and these security guards are here for you. You don't work here anymore."

Due to the public nature of Brody and Kayla's divorce, public media and all that, an anonymous packet showed up in Brody's mailbox containing a thumb drive, two weeks after Brody filed for divorce.

It contained pictures and video of a certain bachelorette party. It was given to his divorce attorney, even though it wasn't needed, as the existing evidence was overwhelming.

At the next meeting, one to discuss Kayla's visitation schedule, Brody got to throw it in her face. Even her lawyer looked as though he could barely stomach her.

Brody moved on, slowly.

One day, out of the blue, his doorbell rang. He answered it.

"Heather, my god, what are you doing here?"

"I heard that an old friend was hurting. May I come in?" she asked.

"Forgive me, I just wasn't expecting company. How long has it been?" he asked.

"Not since your dad's funeral," she answered.

"Yes, that's right. I got really busy after that, but I'm sure you got swamped after your husband, Martin, died the year before. I'm so sorry that we're only seeing each other at funerals."

She had traveled to comfort her friend, though she wasn't sure how Brody would respond to her unannounced appearance.

Suddenly, they were in each other's arms, sobbing. He found it hard to let go of her long enough to invite her in.

They spent hours reliving old times, and catching up.

Brody eventually asked, "Do you plan to continue to live in LA?"

"To be honest, my plans are a bit undecided right now," she answered.

Brody smiled, as he remembered that the post mark on the mysterious package containing the thumb drive was from LA, but didn't ask.

She offered to stay in town for as long as he needed her. Brody insisted that she stay at his house, but she argued that the children might not be comfortable with that.

His response was, "Let's allow them to make up their own minds how they feel about having Aunt Heather around."

They had heard stories about Aunt Heather for years, and took a liking to her much quicker than anyone expected.

Many of Brody's closest friends encouraged him to pursue Heather, including his best friend, Heather's brother, Teddy.

In many cases, two people in this type of circumstance would be advised to take it slow, to allow time to see if love could grow. In this case, the love had always been there. Heather was still in love with Brody, as totally as she had been in college.

Brody now saw her in a new light. He did love her, and had loved her back in college. The misgivings that he harbored back then were no longer relevant. They both had wild pasts, but it was time to let all that go and embrace the love that could be.

Heather never went home to LA. Instead she made a new home, with Brody.

One month after Brody's divorce became final, Heather and he were married.

Brody's children had little contact with their mother. It seemed that everywhere they went, someone brought up her slutty reputation. They grew to hate her for wrecking their happy family.

A year after Brody and Heather were married the "Aunt" in "Aunt Heather" was dropped, but "Heather" didn't come out right for either Mark or Sandy. The children called a family meeting and, in front of their father and his new wife, asked if it would be alright to call Heather "Mom".

When news of Mark and Sandy's request made its way back to Kayla, she sat and cried.

She had now truly lost everything.