Another "Honey, We Have To Talk"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing going on. NOTHING. Maybe that's the trouble," Kayla spit back.

Immediately, her facial expression suggested that she let slip more than she intended.

"Just what do you mean by that? What is that you wish WAS going on? Maybe you're wishing that I'd just stay home, and you could play all night with Dr. Trey and his pals, and not have me around to fuck up your fun?" Brody responded, becoming very agitated.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. I'm doing nothing wrong. You're just being an ass."

"Well 'dear wife', while you were entertaining Dr. Trey and friends, guess who came over and asked me to dance?"

"I don't have a clue. What does it matter?"

"I see. So you don't care? Well, I'll tell you anyway. First it was Susan, you know, Dr. Trey's wife? She wanted to dance. Apparently, she was feeling neglected. Then later, while you and 'the good doctor' were still focused on yourselves, and welcomed the New Year in with a kiss, so did Susan and I."

"Is that what this is about? You didn't get the first kiss of the year?"

"I noticed that every person there, except you and Dr. Dickhead, sought out their OWN spouse for the traditional first kiss of the new year. Although that's very noteworthy, no, it's not what I'm primarily pissed about.

"Later, Mary, Dr. Monroe's wife came over, and asked me to dance with her. It seems that you were busy with her husband. She had some very interesting comments about your behavior."

"Oh yeah, what did the bitch have to say?"

"Among other things, Mary said that she, and at least one other wife, would be delighted to see you leave early. She asked me if I might be able to manage that."

"Why would she say that? Who was the other woman?" Kayla asked, clearly suspecting that she already knew the answer.

"She made it clear that they weren't pleased with how cozy you were getting with their husbands. The other woman was Dr. Trey's wife, Susan."

"I don't believe you. I've had enough of this for tonight. I'm going to bed. You can sleep in the den. By the way, you've blown your chance for some great sex tonight, and you may be doing without it even longer," Kayla said, and started to storm off to the bedroom.

"Have it your own way, 'love'. You may be right about our sex life, more than you think," he fired back.

"What the hell does that mean?" she asked, but he didn't respond as he headed for the den.

Throughout the following week, Brody and Kayla merely tolerated each other. Neither seemed anxious to restart the heated discussion that ensued after the New Year's Eve fiasco.

Brody spent time planning how to obtain details of his wife's activities. He sought advice from a tech-savvy friend at his workplace, who instructed Brody on how to put a tracking app on Kayla's phone without her knowledge. One night, while she was in the shower, he opened her phone and installed the app. Her password was their son's birthday, making it easy to accomplish getting into her phone.

That Friday, Kayla announced that she would be home late that night, again, as she had yet another GNO.

Following her this time, to see firsthand what was going on was the chosen play. He arranged for a sitter to watch the kids, without Kayla's knowledge.

Giving her a half hour head start, Brody turned on the app and saw that her phone was at Cheaters Hide Out Bar and Grill. It was a typical pickup joint where people could get a bite to eat, drink, dance and hook up. Generally, it was considered a singles bar, but many married spouses also spent time there having fun.

Dressed so that he would not be noticed amongst the other patrons, Brody entered the place and took a seat at the bar, where he could discreetly observe the crowd. He noticed Kayla and her girlfriends seated in a large, half-round booth that was much bigger than required for just the three of them.

About thirty minutes later, two of the doctors that they worked with walked into the bar. They headed straight to the booth, obviously expected.

Anger was steadily building inside Brody, as he realized that his lovely wife had been lying to him to rendezvous with men. Brody sipped his beer, while watching the group giggle and drink. Kayla and Dr. Trey acted more like a couple than she and Brody had for a long time.

When the music started it was more difficult to observe them closely, but what he saw was infuriating. Kayla danced almost exclusively with Dr. Trey, and her actions definitely would not pass any spouse test. The good doctor's hands grasped Kayla's butt as they danced, while her face nuzzled into his neck. Brody realized that even if they weren't lovers yet, it wouldn't be long until that happened.

Deciding that he'd seen enough, Brody intercepted them as they returned to the booth. He said, "So this is what gossiping and blowing off steam with the girls looks like."

"Brody, what are you doing here!" she exclaimed.

"The question is, what are YOU... DOING HERE?" he replied with measured hatred, turning his gaze toward the doctor.

"Hey man, it's not what you think. I just happened to run into them here, and we had a dance or two. That's all," Trey said, stammering and rambling on, trying to make it sound innocent.

"Is that right Doc? Hey, give me a diagnosis, please? How many bones get broken when a husband catches a prick fucking around with his wife?"

"You touch me, and I'll sue you and take away that business of yours," Trey threatened,

Considering that he had only caught Dr. Sleazebag grabbing his wife's ass, albeit with her permission, and that Trey was a coward, Brody passed on educating the doctor further. It was likely that Dr. Shithead would bring a lawsuit if Brody assaulted him, so he responded with, "Get the fuck out of here, while you still can."

Dr. Gutless bolted for the door, and Brody turned his attention back to his wife.

"Listen, I was just having some fun. You never take me dancing anymore. Nothing happened, so get over it," she threw words in his face, while her co-conspirators held their collective breath.

"I've been here for a couple of hours, and saw exactly how you've been having fun," he said.

Kayla gasped slightly, knowing that she'd been caught in another lie.

Brody knew that the bar was not the place, nor was this the time, to debate her actions. He'd discovered what he came to learn, and it was time to go home, and say goodnight to his children.

During the following week, he realized that there were difficult decisions to make. By the definitions in their prenup, what Kayla had done did not constitute cheating, but he needed to be prepared in the event that she went further. Brody sought legal and financial advice from his company's attorney and his financial advisor.

Near the end of that week, Kayla became convinced that Brody was planning a response. The possibility that he might be considering divorce forced Kayla to develop her own strategy. She absolutely did not want a divorce, but she also didn't want to modify her fun. In fact, she wanted to escalate her activities, first with Trey, then maybe she'd be able to parlay herself into a threesome with two cocks.

Kayla felt that her best chance to mollify her husband was to apologize. Then she would ease his concerns by using her feminine wiles to seduce him, and sate him sexually. Then, once he was firmly back under her spell, she would gradually convince him to support her plan to 'have a little fling'.

The next day, she arranged for the kids to go to Nana's for the evening, giving her the opportunity to start a conversation with Brody that, she intended, would end with sex.

After a peaceful dinner and clearing up afterwards, Kayla sat back down at the dinner table, and said, "Brody, we need to talk."

Oh, that infamous phrase.

Brody had no idea what she was about to propose, but he felt certain that it wasn't good.

"What's up, dear?" he asked, with skepticism in his voice.

"First, I want to apologize for being belligerent the other night. I also need to say that I am sorry for misleading you about our girls' night out. I've been feeling frustrated lately. I should have talked things over with you sooner, but I didn't, and I'm sorry," she said, seeming to take all of the blame for their recent trouble.

Kayla got up and moved around the table. She hugged her seated husband, mashing her tits into Brody's head.

"I know I haven't been as attentive as I should be, and that's going to stop tonight."

Rubbing his cock, she continued, "Would you like for me to do something for you, or would you like to do things to me? Dirty things, if you want, baby," she said, continuing a full-court press on her husband.

Brody knew that her offer of uninhibited sex was a ploy, so he didn't bite.

"What's going on? You'd only admit to doing something wrong, and offer me your ass, if you had some other agenda. So, what is it?"

"What makes you say that? Can't I offer my handsome guy some sexual favors if I want to?"

"Yeah, I'm horny all right, but not so far gone that I don't recognize what you're doing. You're trying to manipulate me with sex, before you lay the rest of it on me. I recognize the 'Honey, we have to talk' format, so just spill it," Brody concluded.

"Well, OK then. I've been wanting to speak to you about something for some time. I was planning on bringing it up after we had screwed ourselves silly tonight. However, you're fucking everything up, like you'd prefer to start an argument, instead of having great sex."

"What is it that you need to have me sexually exhausted to talk about?" Brody asked.

"OK, well, ever since Sandy was born our love life has been sliding downhill," she started, before quickly adding, "I'm not saying that it's all your fault or anything, just that it's lost the spark, and I've been unhappy. It's just seemed to be so 'same old, same old' and I'm wondering if it couldn't be better, somehow."

"I'm sensing that you feel I'm more the cause than you though, right?" he asked.

"You've been working an awful lot, since your dad passed. I realize that you're doing that to provide a wonderful life for our family, but you're often too tired to be attentive... to me."

"So, our lack of frequency is my fault, is it?" he asked.

"No, not always. A few times, you've been ready, but I wasn't interested," she had the grace to admit.

"I've noticed that you always seem extra ready after you've been to a hospital gig, or a girls' night out," he said, releasing pent-up anger over her behavior around Dr. Homewrecker.

"I do get a thrill from being out dancing. It gets me going," she explained.

She began her pitch, "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I want to increase the rush."

"What do you mean? Are you saying we should go out dancing more often? I enjoy it a lot when you get all sexed up, like when we were young," he said.

"Not exactly. Please hear me out, completely, before you say anything," she asked.

Brody had no clue that she was about to ask the unthinkable, and remained silent.

"Baby, I love you. I will only ever love you, and no one else. I will always see to the kids and your needs first. I will never allow you to be short changed. I admit that I do come home energized after those events, and you have benefited. You've said how much you enjoy sex with me after I get wound up.

"Please don't take this the wrong way. I don't want you to feel hurt, or inadequate, but it's being near other men that's winding me up like that. Since you're the only man that I've ever been with, interacting with someone new pushes my buttons. Brody, I want you to allow me to have experiences outside of our marriage. I'm sure that our sex life will improve as a result."

"Are you talking about when you go out with the girls? Are you asking me to allow you to go drinking and dancing with other men?" he asked.

"No baby, as you now know, I've already kind of been doing that. Over the last several months, the nights out with the girls have been mostly at bars where there is dancing. Guys do ask us to dance and, to be honest, it's been fun, and you've benefited many times from me getting aroused that way."

"Nice of you to remind me that you've been lying to me. Telling me that you're just gossiping with your girlfriends, when what you're really doing is going out and catting around like a single woman. Who put you up to this? Mary Beth? Cindy? Both? Or is this some horseshit related to the fact that you are approaching your 40th birthday?" he replied, getting angry again.

But Kayla hadn't reached the most offensive part of her pitch.

"Regardless of her age, a woman does like to bask in the feeling of being desired by men. Maybe the girls encouraged me to live a little, but you can't deny that you've liked the result. Besides, I didn't actually lie to you, I never said that I wasn't dancing," Kayla claimed.

"I liked it when I thought you came home hot, FOR ME. Now I find the truth is that you were 'hot to trot', after spending the night allowing other guys to kiss you, and feel you up. Knowing that I was just a dildo for you to complete your fantasy makes me sick.

"And the fuck you weren't lying. But that isn't the end of this revelation for me is it? You're leading up to something else, aren't you?" he demanded.

"Yes. Brody, I want more than that," Kayla said.

He was too dumbfounded to talk, his head and shoulders slumped.

Having broached the subject, Kayla continued, "In college, before we got together, you had dozens of women. You can draw from all those great memories to stimulate your desire, but I've only been with one man, and that's you. I've only ever had one penis in my pussy, yours. I should be allowed to even things up a bit, and in the process, put the spark back into our love life. It really wouldn't change our marriage. You're the only one that I will ever love, and I'll never deny you anything. You need to allow me to do this."

"You say that you don't want to hurt me, that you will always put me first, yet you've just done the most hurtful thing that a wife can do to a husband. You've asked, no... you've told me, that I should become a willing cuckold. You want me to accept, rather than be enraged, that my wife, my love, wants to get her pleasure from another man's cock. Then, when it's convenient, offer her husband sloppy seconds, under some illusion that he should be thrilled by her generosity."

"I wouldn't do that. You would be first always. I'm only suggesting to have these liaisons when you're not available, yet you would benefit whenever you were ready," she claimed.

"You've already been having frequent 'liaisons', under the guise of GNOs, while I'm available but stuck at home baby-sitting. How can you possibly think that sleeping around won't destroy our family, destroy our children's well-being?" he argued, astounded by her stupidity.

"Our kids should never be a part of this. Never. This is something I need and, indirectly, something that will be good for you," she claimed.

"Do you think that our children are stupid? They'll find out, even if I don't tell them. How will you explain to your daughter, that mommy screws other men, to supplement the sex drive that her daddy can't satisfy?" he fired back.

His hurt was rapidly being replaced by an escalating anger.

Before she could answer, he added, "How will you face the community? Your hospital co-workers? You'll be nothing but a slut to them. Your reputation will spread. Our children are certain to learn that their mother is a whore and a slut."

"That would only happen if YOU told them. You wouldn't have to do that," she said.

"You mean, I should just go along with it, so that YOU can maintain YOUR reputation? You have to be crazy."

"I believe that, if you think this through, you'll see that I'm right. I missed out a lot when I was younger, and allowing me to catch up would benefit us both."

"Your missing out on wild, irresponsible debauchery when you were in college was a choice that YOU made. No pressure was applied by me. In fact, do you remember when you decided to fuck with my mind, and go to that party with some other guy? What did I say?" he challenged.

"You told me to do what I wanted, that you had a date with Heather, if I did that."

"That's right. You decided keeping me was more important, at least it seemed more important to you then... now, I guess not..."

Kayla cut him off before he finished, but she continued to be unable, or unwilling to comprehend his refusal to capitulate.

"Keeping you is still important to me. I just want to expand my experiences, that's all,"

"Obviously, you've been planning this for a while. I'm guessing that there's at least one guy that you want to fuck, right?" he angrily demanded.

"Why do you have to be so vulgar?" she asked.

"That's what it is, isn't it? Making love would imply that you want a love affair, that you've fallen in love with the guy."

He emphasized the difference, to see if Dr. Asshole was behind her horseshit.

"No... No affair. Just sex. No love. Just different sexual experiences. That's all."

"I don't believe you... You're lying to me...so what else is new? If I agreed to this, the first dick in your newly freed-up cunt would be good old Dr. Trey Donaldson," he said.

It was obvious to Brody that Kayla had either begun, or intended to have, an affair with the married doctor.

This was only the second time, in all their years together, that he had directly called her a liar. Both times had been during this same conversation.

Of course, he was unaware of the even bigger lie, of omission, and one that definitely would not pass the infidelity clause in their prenup. Kayla's actions at the bachelorette party were still unknown to him.

Kayla was at a loss for words. As deluded as she was, Kayla hadn't anticipated needing to defend her actual goal. Certainly, Dr. Dreamy's pecker was the strange that she intended to mount first, and was definitely a reason for her attempt to get her husband's consent.

Brody took her inability to respond as confirmation, and said, "I will not tolerate this. You are going to force me to divorce you."

"You won't stand a chance in a divorce action. I'll bleed you of all of your money, and you'll be lucky to see your children once a year!" threatened Kayla.

Then, reverting to a softer tone, but not fooling Brody, she went on, "Baby, it doesn't have to be that way, if you just go along with what I'm going to do."

Brody had never contemplated hitting a woman, and would have never believed that he could become that violent. However, right then, his ability to restrain himself was at the breaking point. He ended the confrontation, and walked away, before he did something that would result in a prison term.

He gathered some things from their bedroom, and moved into the den downstairs. It was equipped with a desk, chair, bathroom, shower, wide-screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, and a bed. He had spent many days in his den when working odd hours, or sleeping when tired while the rest of the family were awake and functioning. It would do until he could figure things out.

Several days passed, with Brody more like a zombie than a human but, finally, he arrived at a decision.

He was not going to be Kayla's cuckold. He would not stay married to a woman who wanted to fuck other men. The mere fact, that Kayla had made the request, had already caused massive damage to their marriage. However, if she recanted and withdrew her demands, and if she pledged to try to reconnect, without the adultery, then he would agree to counseling and attempt to salvage their life together.

Brody had also considered the well-being of their children. Although a divorce would crush them, living in a disrupted, dysfunctional, and possibly violent household, would be worse. In addition, he needed to think of his own welfare, and knew that living life as a cuckold was not an option.