Angie's Lesson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie reluctantly took her hand away from Jake's cock and took both her tits and started rubbing her nipples. She knew what Jake wanted to see her do and hear, and she would comply without a complaint. Courtney would always talk about how much men loved seeing her play with her tits, and by Jake's reaction he was loving every moment.

With a wicked grin Angie moved first her left nipple into her mouth, first a long slow lick, then she took her nipple into her mouth, never breaking eye contact with Jake. Then she started focusing on the right nipple, the whole scene was so hot she was starting to moan, her nipples were always so sensitive to the touch, but watching Jake and his marvelous cock was almost too much. Angie spit between her tits and tried to put as much liquid on them as she could, to make it easier for Jake to glide his cock between her tits. Jake leaned over and spit all over her tits as well adding to the lubrication.

"Sir, can you please fuck my tits now? I really want to feel your long hard cock between my tits?" Angie looked up at Jake with puppy dog eyes. Chad looked on at the side of the bed with camera back in hand, he was clearly enjoying the show judging by the size of his hard on, but the thought of interrupting this scene never even entered his mind.

"Well, I mean since you insist," Jake said as he positioned his hard cock in between Angie's perfect tits.

Angie propped the sides of her glorious tits together. Jake positioned his cock at the bottom of her valley and started to thrust forward. The feeling was sensational, it was so soft and so wet from the spit. Jake leaned back and started to finger Angie's pussy as he began to pick up his pace fucking her tits. Jake's cock was so huge he popped out the top and was starting to bump into Angie's throat. All through his efforts Angie never broke eye contact, she was staring deep into his eyes, he knew he had her. He knew at that moment that she would be his pet to do with as he pleased and he was going to enjoy every second of it.

Jake continued to fuck Angie's huge tits, with his left hand he reached back and was fingering her soaking wet pussy. With his right hand he grabbed the back of her head to bring it forward to suck the top of his cock while he was buried in her bust. Jake started to fuck her mouth and was rubbing her pussy at a furious pace. Angie started moaning with her, now smeared bright red lipstick around his cock.

All Angie could do was open her mouth and allow Jake's glorious cock to enter. She opened as wide as she could and was barely able to get the head to fit. She ran her tongue under his cock head and shaft that was inside her mouth. The taste of their combined juices and the smell of sex made her hunger for it more and more. Jake's rod was rock hard and he continued his assault through her valley. She hungered for it to go back into her pussy, but also adored this feeling. Her saliva cascading onto her chin then down her neck and finally onto her chest made her look and feel dirty, but she relished the feeling especially if it pleased Jake.

Angie was looking up at Jake with lust in her eyes, she was doing all she could to make Jake feel good, she was rapidly moving her tits around his cock and she could feel the urge starting to build up again, she was getting soooo close.

Just on the brink Jake pulled out of her tits and stopped rubbing her pussy and stood up. Angie was near hyperventilation, she was sooo close again and needed to cum again, Jake stopped and stood up and sat on the side of the bed and motioned for her to join him.

"You know you need to ask permission before you cum, Angie, come over here for your punishment," Jake said.

Angie stood up immediately, her legs wobbly from all the action that was going on all night, and knew what she had to do, she bent over his knees with her perfect ass in the air and awaited her punishment.

Thwack, Thwack, thwack, 3 not too hard, but hard enough to make Angie learn her lesson.

"OK, I think you have learned your lesson for now, but do not do that again. Now lay back down on the bed on your back and spread your legs as wide as they will go," Jake said sternly to his new pet.

Angie jumped up off Jake's knee and flung herself back down onto the bed in her familiar position. She held her legs wide open and was nearly trembling with excitement.

Jake took his time standing up and re-positioning his cock at Angie's entrance.

Finally Jake got into place, with his bulbous head, again teasing her entry. Angie's eyes were wide and moved her hands from her legs to clawing at Jake's back to get him back inside her.

"Ok, I am almost done with you tonight. I will give you the choice, when I tell you I am going to cum, you can either ask me to pull out, I will pull out and spray your tits and face and I will go home. I will not fuck you again, when I see you in the backyard I will wave and be friendly, but you will never see this side of me or my cock ever again." Jake paused while putting a bit more pressure on Angie's opening. "Option two, you need to not just ask, but you must beg me to cum inside you,I need to know that you really want it and not just something you think i want to hear. If you can convince me to cum inside you, I will open you to a brand new world of desire and pleasure. You will become my pet, I will own you. Chad is more than welcome to watch us and anyone elsethat I decide to bring in to fuck you. Considering he hasn't stopped any of this I bet he is ok with anything I decide. But it is your body and it is up to you," Jake said in an even tone as he finished his ultimatum.

Jake slowly pushed his cock back inside Angie's wet and willing pussy, he was able to fully enter her this time, she was still tight, but nowhere near how she felt before. Now free, Angie placed her hands on his hard pec muscles and wrapped her long legs around his waist and started to slowly rock into Jake's assault.

Angie looked up at this glorious man thrusting his cock in and out of her again. She was finding it hard to think straight with Jake's long and slow strokes. How could she live without this glorious feeling? Was she now ruined for Chad? She still loved Chad and would never want to break his heart, but this cock felt amazing. She loved Chad, but lusted after Jake. How could she decide. She glanced over at Chad at the side of the bed, camera still in hand recording this debauchery. He was clearly enjoying the show, from the mess it looked like he had already blown at least 2 loads all over himself watching. Was he enjoying this? Did he like seeing his wife act like this? She started to feel a desire for Jake's seed inside her, as Jake continued to take her it was all she could think of, all the other thoughts drowned out in the background.

Chad walked over to the bed and looked down at Angie "It's ok honey, y... you can pick whatever you want. I love you no matter what."

Jake plunged his cock deep inside Angie and started grinding on her, he grabbed her shoulders to get better leverage. He wanted to give her some time to come to the answer he knew she would come to. He needed her to buy in completely into their new lifestyle, even if neither of them truly knew what they were getting themselves into.

Angie moved her head back and her eyes were staring back at Jake's. Jake started to pump his full length back in and out of her pussy. He could feel Angie's hips move up and down to meet his thrusts again, and again. He could feel her pussy get more and more wet. He was certain she had made up her mind, he just needed her to say the words, and she better hurry he was getting close to cumming.

Angie was looking back at Jake, she was really starting to get into it again. She could feel a familiar build up gathering deep inside her. Just gaining momentum and speed. Angie let out a soft moan in response to Jake's efforts. All she could think of was his seed filling her up. Feeling his hot cum deep inside her. The more she thought of it the more she wanted it, it felt like a side of her had awakened that she didn't know existed. She had to have it, it felt like her carnal lust was starting to take her.

Jake moved his hands to her hips and really started to pound Angie's pussy. He sat back with Angie's pussy at a perfect angle to pound into submission. Angie involuntarily closed her eyes at the feeling and the build up slowly grew. Now free, her hands were scratching the hell out of Jake's back, he knew he would have marks on his back, but he didn't care.

"S... sir, I feel like I am going to cum. Can I please cum for you?" Angie said in an innocent voice.

"No, you may not cum, you need to give me your answer! You better hurry I feel like I am going to cum soon and if I don't get your answer I am pulling out." Jake's voice was getting louder and more assertive.

"S... sir. P... p..." Angie hesitated, she had trouble finding her voice with the pounding that Jake was providing.

"S... s... sir... P... please... I need your cum! I need your cum Sir!" Angie was starting to get out of control, her voice was betraying her.

"Where do you want my cum? On your face? Tits? Where?" Jake asked as he continued his assault on her womb.

Angie's eyes opened up and she returned Jake's glare "S... sir, I need your cum... deep inside... my... my... my... pussy! Please sir! I need your cum inside me! Please!! Please!! Please take me sir. Please take me, sir. Oh god, I need to feel your hot seed inside my pussy! Now S... s... sssssir may I please cum!" Angie finally let out in a groan, she was biting her bottom lip so hard it was about to start bleeding. Any sense of control or composure was long gone.

That was it, that is what Jake had been waiting for. He couldn't believe that it had all worked out so perfectly. He looked down at the contorted look on Angie's face as she was trying to fight her pending orgasm, until he gave her permission to cum and could see she completely belonged to him.

"Yes, you have earned not just your cum but mine as well" Jake said with a grunt as he started to empty all his cum into the depths of Angie's pussy. "OOOH FUCKK ANGIE TAKE THIS NUT INSIDE YOU!! AHHHHHH!!" Jake continued to hold Angie's hips down as he deposited his load into her pussy continuing to slam his cock deep into her!. His cock was pulsing as jet after jet entered her hungry honeypot.

Chad jumped off the chair with his camera and zoomed into a close up of Jake's cock unloading his seed deep inside his wife. He could see Jake's cock pulse over and over and over as he unloaded deep into his wife.

"OOOOOOOOH FFFFFFFFUCKKKKKKKK! AHHHHHHHH I AM CUMMMMMMING! OH GOD S... S... SIR!! THANK YOU!! I... I ... I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM SHOOTING INSIDE ME AND IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD OH GOD. FFFFFFFUCK. Thank you, thank you, thank you," Angie finally let out, she had the permission she was so desperately looking for. The world started to spin for Angie, she had never cum that hard before. She started to feel light headed. Then, darkness.

Jake finished his orgasm and removed his softening member from Angie's well used pussy. As he pulled out he could see a large river of cum leaking out onto the bed. His juices and her juices combined, to escape out of the stretched opening. Her pussy was gaping open and he could see deep inside of her. He looked down and admired his handy work. The hottest woman that he had even known dicked down while her husband watched and filmed the whole encounter. Her eyes were closed and her breathing had finally steadied. She was still wearing that thong from earlier and he could see the shattered pieces of the white corset all over the bed. Her stockings were still on, but they were torn. He was excited for the next steps he was going to take, but first he had to see how Chad was doing.

Chad rushed over to see if Angie was ok, she wasn't moving and he was concerned she was hit on her head or got hurt somehow.

"Ang... Ang... are... are you ok? Please speak to me," Chad said in a concerned tone.

"It's ok man, she is fine, sometimes this happens. They faint, she will be back in an hour or so. Now let's have that drink you were talking about before," Jake said as he stood up and put his pants back on. He put his arm around Chad's shoulders as they walked to the kitchen.

=================

Chp 7

Angie regained consciousness, for a moment she thought she had the most vivid and wild dream in her life. Banging the neighbor kid, him cumming inside her. She shook her head, wow, it almost felt real.

"Oh god I can't wait to tell Courtney about this dream, she is going to freak out." Angie opened her eyes and looked over and could see the remnants of the corset on the bed, she could feel a wetness between her legs and a damp spot where she was laying. She could smell sex in the air and knew her dream was a reality.

She rolled over and saw Chad was laying next to her, he was facing her and was wide awake.

"W... what time is it?" Angie said, confused.

"Well it is 3AM, Jake already left," Chad said looking at Angie, not knowing how to tackle the elephant in the room.

"You passed out, so Jake and I grabbed a rye and coke in the kitchen and talked. He said that things would not be the same, he said that our relationship is going to the next level. He knows how much you love me, and doesn't think you would leave me, he has had hundreds of women but seen something different with us. He said he admired that. He said he will come by tomorrow and we need to keep the back door open to him, he chuckled. I think he was laughing at the double meaning, but he didn't push it. He asked how I was handling all of this," Chad trailed off.

"and... h... how are you handling all of this?" Angie asked.

"Well, from where I sat, I had a roller coaster of emotions. It was probably the hottest thing I have ever witnessed. Bar none. You looked like you were fully enjoying yourself with Jake and I couldn't stop that. It was a bit my fault as I did ask Jake to come join us. I didn't expect him to take full control, but I also didn't stop it or slow it down at any time. I was jealous, then hot, then angry, then hot again. It was like I was watching what was happening in third person. Were you enjoying yourself? Can I ever measure up again in the bedroom? Do you really want to continue doing this with Jake?" Chad asked Angie with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Of course you can measure up, there is a difference between whatever happened with me and Jake and making love, we make love and that is way more fulfilling than whatever that was. After tonight, I am kinda curious as to what he means by continue? But considering we are in our late 30s I would like to see where this goes, and see this out to the end. I am sure if you or I ever feel it isn't working we will tell Jake and that will be that. As long as it is ok with you. You are more important than anything. I am sure we can put a stop to it if it gets too much for either of us. Ok?" Angie said, trying to reassure Chad after what he just witnessed.

"OK I..I think I can do that as well. Let's go to bed and talk more in the morning. Good night Angie. I love you."

"Good night Chad, I love you too," she whispered.

The couple kissed each other on the lips and rolled over and tried to go to sleep. Neither of them slept a wink that night. Chad couldn't stop thinking about the night, what Jake would try next, if he was honest with himself he was kind of excited to see what else Jake could make Angie do. She was never that submissive with him, how far could he push her? Angie couldn't sleep either, she just had the best sexual experience of her life and had no idea what was next, her mind was racing as well.

She was about to find out.