Angie's Lesson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, man, I am sorry for the wait, I had to get Angie setup just right for us, don't worry it will be worth the wait. Man she is going to love this!" Chad exclaimed. He now looked over Jake for the first time and saw the build of a football player, his arms were the size of Chad's head and legs which any running back would be jealous of.

"What do you mean? And what are you getting out of this?" Jake said because he was suspicious of Chad's motives..

"Well... umm... ok listen if I trust you enough to invite you into the bedroom with me and Ang, I think that I can trust you with my reasoning. Have you seen Ang's friend Courtney? God damn, if I get Ang a threesome, she will talk her friend into having a threesome with me. I have been after this for years. I also want to be clear, the three of us... tonight... this is a one time thing, I have seen you looking at Ang from your parent's house and thought this would be a dream come true for you, but this is just a one time thing ok?" Chad said he wanted to make sure Jake had no delusions that this would ever happen again, he also wanted to be clear that he was in control of this whole night and if things went too far he would call it off.

"Anything to get with Ang man, you are right I have been looking at her for years. I have been fantasizing about tonight for years, I own all her sets. I would rather it just be me and her, but fuck it!." Jake said with a sly grin, he knew his way with the ladies and was positive, after tonight, that Angie would not be able to resist him.

=================

Chp 6

Chad opened the door and let Jake walk inside first. Jake was well acquainted with the layout of their house, as he had been over there before for parties and when his dad and Chad had hung out, tonight was a different social interaction all together.

"Ummm, hello Chad are you there?" Angie said from the bedroom.

Jake walked into the bedroom to see Angie with her back on the bed, the sight nearly took his breath away. Angie was laying with her arms and legs tied with this green rope. Her brunette hair was laid out against the pillow. Her makeup was done up like she was about to finish another set with bright red lipstick. She had a white mask covering her eyes and lace ties at the back of her head holding the mask on, Jake was certain that Angie could not see him, and he was positive his presence was not known to Angie yet. She was wearing a white lace corset top, her tits were spilling out of her top in the most magnificent fashion. Her nipples were barely hidden under the fabric and poking up straining against the material. He could clearly see her fit stomach and her chest was rapidly rising and falling, it looked like she was extremely excited, but he could also sense a note of concern on her face through the cloth covering her eyes. She was wearing a black thong which barely covered anything, Jake could clearly make out the crease of Angie's pussy lips, and she was clearly excited as there was a note of wetness soaking through the thong. She was wearing blue stockings which went up to her thighs. She was tied to the bed spread eagle. Jake's eyes bulged and he just stopped a minute to drink in the sight of Angie's beauty.

"Man what did I tell you, was it worth the extra 30 minutes wait?" Chad chuckled softly as he lightly tapped Jake on the back as he walked past him. Jake could only nod in his answer.

"Chad... Chad is that you, I can hear the floor creaking. Are you there? Say something, please," Angie said softly.

Chad took off his white boxers, his member already at full attention. No matter how many times he saw his wife naked, he could not get enough. Chad walked to the side of the bed and got onto the mattress on his knees with his hard member aimed right for Angie's bright red lips.

"Ok Ang, open your mouth and stick out your tongue, I want to see it." Chad said as he grabbed his erect member.

Angie did exactly as directed from Chad, she has always been a bit submissive to her husband. Not like some of those girls in the stuff Chad looks at on his computer, but enough to make Chad lose his mind.

Chad slapped his hard cock against Angie's mouth, and grabbed the side of her head and started to gently insert his cock down her throat. Jake had not moved from the spot that he was in when he first entered the bedroom. He knew from experience he needed Chad to feel comfortable and think he is the alpha male in this situation... at the start. Later he will take over, but he needed to wait.

Chad looked over at the young man, his eyes bulging out of his head, and from the lump in his pants seemed to be enjoying the show. Chad motioned for Jake to kneel down and start eating Angie out. While Chad was slowly moving his cock in and out of Angie's mouth.

Jake saw Chad wave him over and a devilish smile ran across his face. Jake slowly crept up from his spot near the door, he put a bit of weight onto the bed, and noticed Angie stop and through the mask he could see her give a confused look, Chad's cock slowly and gently moving in and out of her mouth.

"So honey, remember when you said you wanted the next door neighbor to be included in our fun? Well here he is." With that Chad took off the blindfold and Jake dove down, pushed the flimsy piece of fabric off the back of her head and Jake's tongue went right into Angie's already wet pussy.

Angie looked down and saw the neighbor kid with his tongue halfway in her pussy. She couldn't believe it, what is she going to do? What did Chad do? Chad's cock was in her mouth and she couldn't say anything. She was making light squealing noises and was hoping that Chad would get the hint.

"Hey man i think she likes what you are doing down there, keep it up kid! Listen to her!" Chad said excitedly that his plan seemed to be working.

Angie couldn't help it, she was trying to fight her body. God this kid was sooooo good at eating pussy. She had to fight it, no this was a mistake, she had to try and stop this and explain everything, but oh that... that feels realllly good. No, she didn't want to cheat on Chad, but he was here and encouraging it so would it count? A million different thoughts went through her head. Should she stop this? God this feels good, no she can't, she is married to Chad and loves him, but he is obviously enjoying it so is it all that bad. She did tell him she wanted it. Slowly her reason and doubts melted away as Jake continued to work on her soaking wet pussy. Oh god, that tongue is amazing. Jake is kinda cute. If she had to be honest with herself, she was getting a bit jealous of the attention that Courtney was getting, was it really so wrong.

Angie's attempt to protest slowed down to a stop. She was in no shape to stop it since she was tied to the bed. After a few minutes, she didn't know if she wanted to stop it. Angie soon started getting into the oral fixations from the neighbor's kid. Chad would occasionally go down on her, but she could tell that he would rather be doing other things, Chad was in a rush, but Jake seemed... to be happy eating her out all night long if she let him. Wow, how did he learn how to do this sooooo well. She kept up sucking Chad's cock and using her tongue on the underside of his shaft. She was soon taken by the moment, becoming lost in her lust as she moved her head back and forth on Chad's cock and was thrusting her pussy up to meet Jake's efforts.

Angie was now more excited than she had been in a long time. She never thought she would be in the middle of 2 men. She was the center of passion and couldn't stop her body now even if her mind wanted to.

Chad looked down at his wife, she always gave really good head, but tonight she was really into it. Her red lipstick was starting to smear from all the saliva that was running down her chin onto her neck. She was moaning, through his cock and he could feel her warm mouth vibrate with each moan. Chad looked down at Jake and he was hungrily eating that pussy. It looked like he was a starving man who hadn't eaten in 2 weeks. Clearly he had learned a thing or 2 at college. As Chad was looking down at the flush face of the love of his life, he felt a tingle which he knew all too well. He didn't think he would blow this quick, but all the extra attention, the thought of Courtney and Angie soon sucking his cock, Ang's moans would make any man cum before he was ready.

"Oh god I...I am going... I am going to cum!! FUCK!!"All of a sudden Chad could not hold back any longer and he began to cum directly into Angie's mouth, he grabbed the back of Angie's head as he blew his load. He could feel the sensation from his toes to the top of his head and swears he nearly lost consciousness for at least a moment or two. When he opened his eyes he could see his shrinking member exit out of Angie's perfectly shaped mouth. Angie swallowed his load as she lovingly looked up at him.

Chad got up off the bed and sat in the corner on a chair and watched Jake assault his wife's pussy with his tongue. There is no way Jake is going to last more than 2 minutes with her. Maybe I will have Courtney's lips around my cock within a week. I will let Angie enjoy this with Jake for now.

Jake was manually manipulating Angie, and knew he was about to take full control, he could see Angie's breath was getting shorter and this was his time to act. He now started to finger fuck Angie's pussy while his tongue explored every inch of her pussy. Angie was getting so close to climax but wasn't quite there yet.

"Oh my god, J... Jake I am going to cum... J...aaaaahhh!" Angie said as she threw her head back in the throws of passion.

Just at the moment before climax Jake stopped, he pulled his mouth away from her mound and took his finger out of her pussy.

Angie's eye's opened up. "J... Jake... why... why did you stop!"

"Well Mrs. G, I have been wanting you for so long, I am going to fuck you now. Got it," Jake said with authority. Chad was still sitting in the corner, just watching. It was almost like he was watching a porn, but his wife is the star.

Jake pulled down his sweatpants to reveal a 10" big black cock. And the girth of a can of pop. Angie, still trying to recover from nearly the biggest orgasm of her life, glanced down as she could feel the weight of the bed shift under his weight and she got her first glance at the giant cock that was about to enter her.

"J... J... Jake, I... I don't think I can take that, I have never had anything near that size in me before," Angie said with a quiver.

Jake chuckled in a cold manner, "you know, it is funny, I hear that a lot. But by the end of the night I got that wife or girlfriend begging and pleading with me to fuck em again. And you know what Mrs. G.?" Jake paused as he was rubbing his big cock up and down her now drenched pussy folds. "I bet you any money that you will be begging me for another shot at this cock," Jake said as he stared down at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He knew he had her, he just had to take her, and he loved this moment, the first entry. The first time he enters a woman is always magical. He can remember the first time he entered every girl he had ever been with in vivid detail. His teachers, his friends' girlfriends, random chicks he met at the bar, coachs' wives. He could remember them all, but Angie would be at the top of the list, so he wanted to take his time with her.

Chad was still in the corner, he was transfixed by the scene playing out before him. It seems that he was forgotten about by both Angie and Jake. The constant professional, Chad did a quick scan of the room for a camera, he knew he had to put this on video. He stood up and walked slowly toward the two lovers about to begin their session.

Angie could feel the bulbous head of Jake's cock teasing her entry, she didn't realize she was moving her hips up and down at Jake's pace. Her pussy was on fire and had never felt this way before. She was soaking wet, her pussy was dripping with excitement, she had never been that wet before, but that must have been natures way of helping with the mating ritual and her pussy needed all the lube it could get if his cock was ever going to fit without ripping her open.

Jake couldn't hold himself back any longer and slowly inserted the tip of his large cock into Angie's welcoming pussy. He had been too eager in the past and slammed into a girl, she had been really hurt, he wanted this to be absolutely perfect.

He slowly entered Angie's pussy and the whole time he was reading her face as to how deep he can go. He knew he would bottom out, until her first big orgasm. Then he would have full access. 1/4 of his cock first disappears in Angie's mound.

"Oh... my god, Jake I feel you stretching me... oh god, please... go slowly," Angie pleaded with her new lover.

Her face was flush, but she was not resisting. Jake grabbed the white lace corset top with both hands and tore it up in one motion, revealing her gravity defying tits. Jake had waited for this moment where he could see Angie's tits up close and personal. He grabbed both glorious globes and continued to thrust in her just a little more with each stroke.

"Angie... are... are you ok? Is he hurting you?" Chad said behind the camera, he wanted to make sure she wasn't getting hurt.

"Aaaah! Oh god...y... yeah, it hurts a bit, he is stretching me, but it is a good hurt. I... I think I am ok. It is starting... to... feel... so... goooooooood." Angie said as the discomfort started to be replaced by pleasure.

Angie could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate Jake's large cock. She couldn't believe how quick all of this went. One minute she was settling in for a night of hot passion with hubby and now the next door neighbor has his big, beautiful cock inside her.

She was biting her bottom lip, she was still feeling some pain, but it was different. She didn't want him to stop, she wanted to prove that she could take it all. Her body was now in full control, her deep primal instincts started to take over and the more she got, the more she wanted from Jake. She wanted him to go deeper and deeper. She needed relief soo bad, she was so close to coming a few minutes ago she felt her body building up again.

"Oh God,I... I can't believe this is happening" Angie said as she was looking up into her new lover's eyes. She looked down at his massive chest muscles and his six pack abs. She felt completely at his mercy which added to the feeling of desire building inside her.

Jake was careful, and inserted his cock to about the halfway mark. Angie's eye flew open and her mouth was agape in a low moan.

"Oh my God... J... Jake. How?!?!" Angie said, not really asking a question.

"Well Angie, I have had a lot of practice on women like you, you think you are so much better. I will show you tonight what a real man can do to that pussy. By the end of the night you will be begging me to cum in that sweet pussy of yours," Jake said as he was building up momentum, he was now 3/4 of the way in and pumping his cock in and out of her juicy box.

"Oh... oh god, Jake that hurts sooooo good. Please don't stop," Angie moaned.

Jake glanced over to Chad, "So, you like what you see? Does it look like she is having a good time? Are you enjoying this Chad? Look at how much she is enjoying this! Do you want me to stick more of my cock inside her? Do you think she can take it? Do you want me to continue or do you want me to stop?" Jake teased Chad.

Chad glanced down at Jake's efforts

in stuffing more and more of his cock inside of his helpless bride. The contrast between Angie and Jake's skin tone was noticed by Chad and really turning him on, "Oh my god," Chad whispered, "you are really giving it to her. This is so fucking hot!"

Jake could feel that he was bottoming out, he wouldn't go any deeper until she was starting to orgasm. He wanted that to happen as soon as he could.

Jake was now pumping his big black cock inside of Angie's soaking wet pussy. His hands were still playing with her tits, slowly playing with the nipples as he pumped his cock in and out of her. He took both tits in his hands and continued his assault on her pussy.

Angie had never felt this full before, it hurt a bit at the start, but now she can't imagine a better feeling in the world. She could feel her orgasm coming on, but never like this before, her pussy had never felt like this. It felt like it was on fire and the only way to put it out was with Jake's help.

"My God, I am going to cummmmmm." Angie shuddered her head and started to arch backward.

"Say 'please sir may I cum' and I will give you the greatest orgasm you have ever experienced," Jake said looking down at his freshly caught prey.

"p... p... " Angie stuttered

"Say it or I will pull out and stop like before," Jake ordered.

"P...please sir... m...may I...c...cuuuuummmmmm" Angie moaned, praying that he would grant her request.

"Yes! Cum for me! Now!" Jake commanded Angie.

Angie started to shake uncontrollably, at that point Jake slammed his full cock inside Angie and she was shaking so hard if it wasn't for the arms and leg restraints she would have bounced off the bed.

"Cum for me baby," Jake said and he continued to ram his full member inside over and over again. He was still using her massive tits as leverage to bring his cock in and out of her.

"ARRRRGHHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDD! SOOOOOO DEEEEEEP!!" Angie shrieked out. Her mouth wide open and was beyond the ability to make any further noise, her eyes went wide open and she was fighting against the restraints. She had the biggest cock in her life in her pussy and wasn't able to stop cumming. She started grinding her pussy up and down to meet Jake's thrusts. Over and over again her pussy was pulsing and straining to take Jake's large member. Her vagina was so wet their fucking had made a puddle under Angie's ass. Angie had reached the height of her orgasm and had started to come down to earth, her breathing, though still faster than normal, had reduced and the feeling in her clit had started to recede.

Jake slowed down, he didn't want to go beyond the point of no return. He wasn't done with her quite yet. With Jake's giant cock fully inside Angie's pussy he leaned forward and gave her a kiss, but not a regular kiss, it was a kiss of possession, a kiss of lust. Angie's eye's lazily opened after the kiss and a satisfied smile started to grow upon her face. She had never been that satisfied in her entire life. She looked up at the man that had just made her body do what she thought was embellished stories from Courtney, but now all she wanted was to feel that feeling again. She craved it. It was like a drug to her now and all she wanted now, was more. Angie decided at that moment that she was going to do whatever she could to satisfy him. This was going to go far beyond tonight.

Jake slowly removed his large cock from Angie's pussy, and a loud pop came out. He reached for the rope which was tied at Angie's left leg. Then he undid the right leg. As he was staring down at her with her arms still in their binds. Jake straddled her tits.

"You know what I want," Jake said as he looked down at his prize. He first smacked her left tit with his giant cock, then her right.

Angie met his gaze, with that same smile still on her face. "Please sir, fuck my tits!"

"I don't think you really meant that, your arms are still tied up, so tell your man to undo your arms so you can hold those titties together, then maybe you can convince me you mean it," Jake said. He knew he had to make a scene for the movie of course.

"Chad, can you please untie my arms so Sir can fuck my titties?" Angie said to Chad, without taking her eyes off of Jake, and his long wet and hard black cock.

What else could Chad do, Jake wanted it, Angie wanted it and if he was being honest with himself Chad wanted it as well. He always loved fucking those massive melons, and he was curious how Angie would be able to handle a cock of that girth! So Chad did what any good husband would do, he put the camera down, slowly untied her left arm. As Chad was struggling with the knots, he watched the two of them, never taking their eyes off of each other. Both trying to regain their breath. It was like they were having a conversation that he couldn't hear. He looked into Angie's eyes and it seemed like she was under a spell. Finally Chad was done with the left hand and she was free of the rope and immediately she reached her left hand down to play with Jake's huge cock. She couldn't help but notice the contrast of the white of her hand and the ebony color of Jake's cock. She became fascinated as she continued to stroke him, waiting for her other binding to be freed. She suddenly felt a reduction in tension in her right arm and noticed that Chad was done freeing the right hand as it seemed like an eternity for both ropes that bound her to be free for her to titty fuck her new lover.