All Comments on 'Angel, Demons Pt. 01'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always a pleasure

Your writing never disappoints. Thank you

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago
Fabulous writing as always

Superbly nuanced descriptions of people and the setting. Nice backstory. I love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
missing something

very wordy story. not necessarily gotcha in intentcity. Not as exciting as book of similar title.

rover5520rover5520over 6 years ago
Superb!!!!!!!

A superb story,so perfectly told!Your writing style is the very best I've ever read-and I've read a lot!!!Just so deliciously and exquisitely sexy!!!!!

Regards,

Lindsay Gilmour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mistress

its amazing mistress...you put this story in from nov 1 to nov 7...then on nov 8 i was thinking of you and remembering...and i came here looking to see if you had written anything new...and all i saw was....the story of my life...and our life...its as if you summoned me...

i think in a certain sense i will always be yours...always your slave

and always love you

your

licia

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 6 years agoAuthor
my dear sweet licia,

i don't think this is the place for us to meet again after such a long time.

you still know my hotmail address, it never changed, unlike yours. so please, if you really want to meet me, write me there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow! yes

More parts...access to more parts. Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES