All Comments on 'An Ounce of Prevention'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Saddletramp

You tell a good story. I enjoyed that and good tie in to your other series too. Sometimes the boss just needs to be put in his place a little and old Ron took care of that. Hope Mike didn't ruin his seats in the way home.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago
5*

loved it

5* billion hardons and 2 dozen orgasms

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"You didn't tell your wife what I said, I hope," - He's telling her husband before he's even seduced the wife?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Awful

Really bad. The insurance story is awful. Any plot connected is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story...

...5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 5 years ago
Fun!

As escapist fiction, this is great! Personally any story where the wife is in lockstep with her husband is a winner in my book. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wish i was a sniper

i'm just a brawler at best. oh, a few friends taught me some basic martial arts of different styles....but i'm nothing special.

i knew a guy ...kinda... like your main protagonist. sniper with a butt-load of confirmed kills. dude was ice cold. he wasn't as nice and social. i think war changed him. but people like your character exist, i'v met them!

i do have super human finger strength going for me...prolly genetic. i'm the only person i know that can easily do finger pushups. not bad for a brawler. if i can grab a guy, i can dig my digits until he actually cries. good story.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Hahaha!

This was funny and deranged!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Over the top and

Hilarious. 5

boatbummboatbummalmost 5 years ago
Hilarious!

Thanks for the laughs this morning!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

It's so nice when a rapist is sent to hell or is so scared he shits himself.

It's also very nice when a man stands up for his woman.

Notice my comments are not anonymous, I have a pair.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 5 years ago
Entertaining

Original, quirky flash story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well that was strange

I read the Tulsa story. My conclusion is that the police are inept. How do you hang yourself and cut your own head off while your hands and feet are tied? This sounds like a tale from "The Twilight Zone" or maybe Edgar Allan Poe. Not a bad story, but the "humble accountant" as "killer soldier" has gotten a bit old and has been done - a LOT! Bringing in the MMAS was just overkill. It reminded me of how awful the stories Edrider72 posted are. Overall I gave this 3 stars. Try to use a better plot next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
John Sixfooter

You know, I googled your name; I "Binged" it; I even "Yahooed" it, and there's not a single person who came up with your "name". I guess you are anonymous after all, which means, by your imbecile standards, you DON'T have a pair. If I wanted to be known as "John Dumbfuck007", I could, and I could vpn in under lots of aliases. Only stupid people think there's something "non-anonymous" about having a "handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Easy

A reasonable response for Mike's announcement he was going to fuck and make Ron watch -- if it was a first offense.

But given Mike's known history, Mike should have been removed from society (or functionally disabled) for his continuing stupidity after escaping punishment multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Imagine if every nice wife was married to X-special ops and loves knife throwing

Fun story. Imagine if every obnoxious, family destroying "pussy hound" ran into this scenario. Hey douche bag, let me know you our armory.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
That was more of a cartoon than a story...

...but I enjoyed it a great deal! I've read a few of those "I'm going to fuck your wife" stories and they always make me want to cut the guys balls off. Just the threat was all this took. I especially liked the loyalty and wisdom of the wife to realize that in the greater scheme of things no implied threat by the boss was as important as her marriage. I like that wife! Does she have a sister?

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Wow

That was Fantastic " Unbelievable" But Fantastic.....I get a kick out of this type of story!...5 Stars.★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

that was good please write more like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wait...

Who says "i'm going to fuck your wife..." without knowing shit about the man he says that to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ok, I Wouldn't Say Hilarious, But...

This was still fun. And, IF a boss were to ever actually say that, this is closer to how most folks would actually respond than anything else I've read, no matter how over the top it may be. Nice little ditty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Head coming off during hanging

The head was separated from the body when Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, the head of Iraq's intelligence service and Saddam's half-brother, was executed by hanging back in 2007. The medical examiner determined that the cause was an inexperienced hangman who used a rope that was too long.

A head could be cut off during a suicide by hanging for one of several reasons, or a combination -- the fall was too long, the rope/cord/wire around the neck was too thin and/or the neck muscles were too weak.

No, I don't study executions. But I read a lot of history and executions often figure prominently.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Yep!

I love a story that makes me smile. I would also love to have a buddy like him. I have a few close to that - but - not that good of a shot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
@Anon ‘Well, that was strange’

Dear Anon ... The alternative hypothesis is that the Tulsa police (actually, the DistAttorney would have OKed* that press release) understand irony! Many have families - and also believe that Lady Justice is blind (or at least winks at Prairie Law.) Saves a lot of time and money ... plus there is remarkably low recidivism after decapitation.

5*

*Pun on state abbreviation fully intended.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

I googled 2013-Tulsa-decapitated, and damned if it wasn't there. Good story though. Keep up the good work!

IntuitiveJIntuitiveJalmost 5 years ago
Smile :-)

Thanks for the entertainment. Very enjoyable flash story.

I can't get the smile off my face!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 5 years ago
MMAS again? Talk about beating a dead horse

Move on already

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
Made me laugh

Great bit of gothic horror. Too bad they let him go. This would make a good episode of Tales from the Crypt. An apt complement to the MMAS stories. Thanks, that was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perhaps the incident in Tulsa

was an "assisted suicide".

Mike should be looking into airfare to Sri Lanka.

OTT but fun.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
To Be Just ...

It went from stretchy to implausible. Hubby went from a member with access to MMAS files (plausible) to the leader of the task group on The-Bull-in-Planning’s intervention case. WAY to improbable that Bull would be transferred (or hired) by Sweetie’s office!

Pretty hilarious. Maybe Sweetie isn’t sexually ‘adventurous’ but an accomplished knife-flinger wife (who hates cleaning up blood in her nice clean house) is adventurous enough!

Still a 5*

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 5 years ago
wait hold up a sec

the first boss had his hand tied BEHIND his back and GENTILES surgically removed and they called that a suicide rofl. lol i really want to stop reading there but idk starting to sound funny dumb and im high so lets see where this goes

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 5 years ago
wait hold up a sec

the first boss had his hand tied BEHIND his back and GENTILES surgically removed and they called that a suicide rofl. lol i really want to stop reading there but idk starting to sound funny dumb and im high so lets see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not that great of a story, . . .

but your heart was in the right place. If Mike was still an asshole after all he had previously experienced, Ron might as well go locate and dig the hole.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 5 years ago
lol

well was entertaining. i have a feeling a lot of murders are going to move to tulsa, sounds like their police are retarded

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh my

Still laughing my ass off. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Do your research!

Alienation of affection. What a concept. But is a working concept in only nine states. It's not legal grounds to sue In 41 states. And it's hard to win if you can find a lawyer to bring suit in those nine states.

So when you trotted out that moth eaten warhorse I stopped reading. If you insist on writing more stories please do your research. Bullshit walks.

R.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
I just enjoy the fun you are having in this universe

As soon as MMAS is mentioned, I know it's going to be off the wall and just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Must remember if I ever try to hand myself, to cut of my balls first, then tie my hands behind my back, before using a bladed rope...Suppose you would have to be surgical about removing your own balls otherwise you'd be in too much pain to tie your hands.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
"GENTILES?"

He had non-Jews surgically removed?

I think the intended word is "genitals."

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
To be or not to be. Castrated branded killed what other choices?

Damn fingers meant 4 stars not 3

Somebody needs to fix so you can change when hit wrong

Great story

Needs different sized fishing lines to tie off dick and balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stopped reading in the first paragraph. No one is perfect.

He raced home because he was married to a beautiful woman who kept herself in great shape, was a fantastic cook AND the best lover a man could want.

There is a saying: “No matter how good looking she is, some guy somewhere is tired of her shit.” No one is perfect and as such, we all have issues. Marriage isn’t about being perfect, it’s about accepting the imperfections and time takes its toll on all of us: we get older, wrinkled, softer. Sex dwindles. We get tired a little easier every year and this is ok. This is natural.

So when you start by telling me that he loves his perfect wife and his perfect life I loss complete interest because that means nothing. That isn’t love. Love is holding her hand when she got food poisoning and is throwing up AND shitting at the same time. Love is smiling when she burnt the roast and you remind her that you are taking her out for dinner. Love is not having sex for a month because despite everything, she’s just not in the mood and you don’t make her feel bad. Love is being there at her worst, not her best.

Don’t paint me a picture of perfection, tell me the real story because this isn’t a woman, this is a doll.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "John Sixfooter"

You miss the point. It has nothing to do with real world anonymity. Of course we're ALL anonymous in that regard.

But having id's makes having a discussion easier. You can reply to John Sixfooter or sbrooks103x, and we all know who you're replying to. If I say, "Anonymous, you're an asshole," who am I talking to when there are half a dozen Anonymous comments?

Also, you may find my comments annoying, as some do. So when you see my ID on a comment you can just skip by it. How do I know if an Anonymous is intelligent or a jerk, without wasting my time reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Still, somehow, more believable than most of the cuck stories posted lately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ounce of prevention

Reading some of the comments I have to say WOW.

Every woman is perfect...in someone's eyes. Just because you find one unattractive, doesn't mean she's not beautiful and has a heart of gold.

Ah, but to the story...yes much more believable than many others. sorry we didn't learn Mike resigned the following morning.

Something that might make a second chapter more fun is a code word so when the boss says he's going to fuck her, before they go for a walk she hears it and at some point, say dessert she comes out nude.

****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Aaw, come on!

This boss saying I'm gonna fuck your wife theme has been used a few too many times. Any writers left out there with a modicum of originality in their creative souls? And the corpses? Gratuitously gruesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crap

What a complete load of crap. Probably written by a whimpy guy who secretly desires his ugly wife being fucked by a real man

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Flash Story****

Nice mixing of other stories. You not only a author but a reader too. Thank for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Alienation of Affection

It cracks me up when commentators jump on the fact that it is hounds in 41 states, as if the story taking place in one of the other nine stars is totally implausible!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 5 years ago
I like

your stuff. Fuck the wimps who criticize you. Write on. And, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh yeah,

I remember that news story. Looking back now I'd say he was an earlier Clinton whistle blower.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Alienation of Affection"

Even in the states that have it on the books it is rarely enforced, and with little penalty.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Weak

Where was the cheating wife in this story? Cheating and divorce were secondary so don't count.

Not the best LW story.

I was waiting for the mmas, which according to googlw is mixed martial arts sport, but you used that silly femdom crap thing. Can't anyone get away from that story, it got long before it finished and was really off centre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lesson to be learned

Not all stories in LV need to be cheating wives as this section is "loving wives". Although not a really great story, it is a lesson of a man who wants to protect his loving wife from some obnoxious asshole who, like some POTUS, thinks he is God's gift and thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Carry on tramp!

T.T.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Tags

The story tag clearly states cheating wife, so I feel let down that there was not one in major part of the story.

mark73107mark73107almost 5 years ago
To ultimatehomebody

The story tag is " Loving wives " not just cheating,there were several other tags also. That doesn't mean the story content has to include them all.

Personally I found Amy to be quite loving if I do say so.

DWornockDWornockalmost 5 years ago
Unrealistic

Whatever his intentions, Mike would say that. And, Rob and wife wouldn't make such assult and illegal threats and stay out of prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Go Back to the Beginning

For those who you don't understand the MMAS reference find edrider73's 2014 story, "Revenge in Advance".

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 4 years ago
I don't mean to call you dude... but, Dude!!?!!

What an awesome piece of writing. Great characters. A brilliant concept with the idea of prevention being better than the cure. A little mystery as to whether the boss that was found dead with his genitals missing was the work of Ron and Amy. Or whether the boss that left to "find himself" was run off. A fun read. Thanks for what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Every once in a while.....you find one.

A story of a 'good' loving wife. Loyal, dependable, and has her husband's back. A one page flash story about a near perfect relationship.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very nice

I liked this story short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
to unrealustic

You really need to get out more. Who is he gonna tell and why would anyone believe him? "Why officer, we invited him over for dinner, he got roaring drunk and made improper advances toward my wife and me. We had to ask him to leave."

Two to one on the testimonies & once it was all clear with the cops Mr. Stupid Boss man would "take a vacation", like in the foundations of a building, or would "commit suicide" by opening an umbrella up his own ass.

How do you think the last "suicide" for ruled that way? SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrealistic Or Not

Just a great story! Read a story on LW about a scruffy Boss, who having recently moved to this office. just grabs this married female, forces her to her knees and has her fellate him! Thereafter, he regularly fucks her and eventually fucks up her marriage.It's such a relief to see the Boss getting fucked up for a change!! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.......

..........I love it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Love this type of story!!! Cuck stories disgust me. I am a "hands on" type also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There should always be a room in your house

That's full of all the crazy and evil you can procure and produce! You know, just to show people who they might be thinking about getting one over on, and why they maybe shouldn't? That sort of thing.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Shall all bosses who do that have same punishment? NO just remove at least part of penis

Choice of removal method left to injured party

Oops sorry also at least one testicle has to go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hardon killer

When are people going to learn that stories involving violence and no sex are not erotic and don't belong on LitEROTICA?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

Outstanding, Marine. I liked it.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

I could only give this Story 5 Stars

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 4 years ago
Seems to me....

I remember something about that happening... ROFLMAO... I live in Tulsa... :)

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
FEAR OF THE UNWANTED FOR PAIN

seems it is more dire than the actual happening. TK U MLJ LV NV

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
I found it

to be very erotic. It motivated me to make some moves on my wife.

xtchrxtchralmost 4 years ago
What The...!

Saddletramp, what is this...A story about a husband and wife that really love each other and are not brain-dead. I liked that the supposedly alpha male (at least in his mind) was put in his place by the loving couple. When he messed in his pants, that was a nice touch.

Thank you for a short, sweet, and wonderfully different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got about half way through

But I had to quit when I got to part about him being an ex sniper because it brought back painful memories. You see, I too was once a trained sniper for my country. I excelled in long range targets. I once shot a man from 872.55 miles away. Which was slightly more difficult because I forgot my rifle, (I left it on the counter when I stopped for coffee), so I had to point my finger at the target and yell "BANG!" But after all those thousands of kills, I became weary of the world, so I quit and moved house. Literally. I picked up my house and ran to the next state with it. Anyway, I now do advanced mathematical research for a gardening service while doing brain surgery on the side at a teddy bear hospital.

So you see why I couldn't find it in me to finish reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

maby you should learn some facts becouze you obiously are not a military man becouze a man trained as you described would not make mistakes like you do

couze if you can shoot someone in tuscon from san diego you would be the most feared man on this planet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sniper skills

I do not get the cracks about the sniper shot. At least 20 snipers have made confirmed kills at over 1200 yards. The record is 3 times that distance. Fun Story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!! Story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

That's how to stop the funny stuff before it gets started. Wonder if Mikes recovered yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The current record length sniper shot is a bit over 2 miles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cornish game hens don't serve three people. Each person gets their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@Anonymous 04/01/21

re:

Cornish game hens don't serve three people. Each person gets their own.

--------------

... and even then you better have some filling side dishes too.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

A great warning to those thinking of preying on a married woman. Mike indeed picked the wrong couple to mess with. Well Done 5 stars

MightyheartMightyheartabout 3 years ago

Short & Sweet.

Loved it.

More of Real " Loving Wives"

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Thta was fun.

BTW to the squeaky anon below with the "Each gets their own cornish game hens"...umm yeah its fun to point out errors so heres yours " Amy said, uncovering the PLATES (plural not singular) to reveal a juicy Cornish game hen. Therefore the only error is that it should have dropped the "a" and have said "hens" not "hen".

Really aiming low to find something to swipe at.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

fun story, 5 stars

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories, and do not pay any attention to the "anonymous" little minded ones . your doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great short story! Need more people like Ron and Amy!

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

Second time reading this and I’m still laughing! A very enjoyable read. Thank you.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I have problems believing any man would be so stupid as to announce his attentions. However, that apart, it was quite amusing.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

FUCK ME. I WISH, I REALLY DO...MT "Wife" of 35 YEARS (THIRTY FIVE YEARS) Cucked even before We were married. I was NEVER told and I NEVER got the choice whether to marry the cheating Bitch - It over TEN+ years before I found out. He was a total shitsack and I WOULD have "accidentally" cut his junk off. I love Guns, Bows and lots of razor-sharp knives. Then years after finding out I was a Cuck!! my wife told me I was a lousy fuck and I had a small cock. I have been trying desperately to eat a 230grain 45.acp slug for years. FUCK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ Old Lion. I feel your pain man. I was put in the same position. My wife fucking her boss for months. She came home one day after I got home. As soon as she got in the door she started crying. I took her in my arms and she confessed to having an affair. I tensed up and pulled away from her. I made her tell me how many times they fucked and everything else they did. She was sobbing by the time she was done. I made her take an STD exam even though she said he used a condom. I have forgiven her but the memory of it will not leave me in peace. The Asswipe died an early death. I showed the obit I found on him. I told her that I hoped that he died a very painful death and I wished him an eternity in hell for fucking another man's wife. To this day I cannot find out where he is buried so I could go & piss on his grave and maybe if possible a dump right where his skeleton head would be. I forgave but cannot ever trust her again. We have been married 51 years. It's a shame isn't it. Stay strong Old Lion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story especially the fact they both ganged up on him.

Really enjoyed it this is my 3rd time right here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A really fun tale. LP

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I’m enjoying these way more than I ought to.

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This is a nice short story about how to handle a pompous ass like Mike and to make sure he never tries anything on Amy nor any other married woman from this day on. I love it and give the piece 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Suicide?

There was a man found at the bottom of the stairs to the apartment building he lived in tied to a chair and shot several times in the back of the head in NYC, it was ruled suicide.

Decapitation from hanging?

When Black Jack Ketchum was executed the hangman was concerned that because he was a very large man the rope might break. He took a large sandbag, tied it to the rope on the gallows and dropped it, but then he left the sandbag hanging overnight, it took all the stretch out of the rope so the next day when he reached the bottom his head stopped and his body did not.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories