All Comments on 'Abduction Ch. 05'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Simply fabulous!!!

No kidding, I really love this very much. Absolutely entertaining. The sparks between them really flies.

The humourous dialogues were a pleasure to read.

Ok, there were some grammar mistakes and some words overlapping one another, which wasn't necessary but I still think it was fine.

Really a good chapter. Thanks Ada. You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

I didn't notice the few grammar mistakes until it was pointed out by a previous person. The story is humorous, but enjoyable, and very well written. Please continue and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Honest Review...

I've read this chapter and here is my honest review...

Plot - The plot continued to be interesting but I couldn't seemed to find the part where it said Teri finally realized she was indeed being abducted by aliens. If I recall correctly at the end of chapter 4 still had her thinking she was being kidnapped by the partygoers and she still intended to go to the cops once she got free.

Quality of the story - Very nice. Good writing skill. Lots of smart dialogues that kept the readers glued to the story.

Grammar - Very few mistakes.

Eroticism - The attraction between your hero and heroine was very sensual and intense.

Overall - Apart from the mysterious missing part, which, didn’t explain how she finally realized she was on an alien ship the rest of the story was a fun read. Will definitely recommend it.

Thank you for the lovely chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What A Story!

Lovin' it so far!! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Only now the fun begins ...

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i dont understand why so many ppl comment as anonymous. what are you afraid of??? it isnt that hard to register a profile.

as to the story, i had a feeling a few chapters ago that the well hung captain would end up with her.

good stuff ada. gotta love a good abduction story.!!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
a very novel Novel

I'm not sure why they call it "riviting" ... or IS that even the right word. I only know that I'm stuck on the knowledge there are more creative segments to this FarOutStory.

FYI for the prior-reviewer. I'm reading on Kindle Fire HDX and it's operating system does not respond to Saving Login Passwords. I hate having to login every time I want to leave a Comment to an author. If you need to know more, write me through my member page at Nellabarely2 page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s so unlikable. Straight into violence, didn’t clarify or question anything. I like the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find Teri hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abduction Ch. 04 Previous Part
Abduction Series Info