All Comments on 'A Wife's Fall Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still no conclusion

How many more chapters to go?

soul71soul71over 3 years agoAuthor

As many as I want to write.

dob092095dob092095over 3 years ago

Liking the story so far. Hope I don’t need to wait another 6 months for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just came upon this story in the new files, so went back to read Chapter 1. Quite a compelling read so far.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
A wife’s fall

You got me hooked on this one. Awesome story looking forward to reading the next chapter.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Another worthy installment of one of your stories. Loving the detail but it's excruciating waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haha

soul 71, Merry Christmas! You write however many you want.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 3 years ago

Dexter 2, it takes one psychopath to know another. Nice slow build-up I like the tension that you're creating here. Of course, it will be interesting to see if Betty survives or how their relationship changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I look at this webpage every single day...

For one reason, another chapter to your stories. Being 65, I only hope to live long enough to read the conclusion to most of your stories. Impatiently waiting. Thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Ooohhhh!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You tell em hon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very interesting

I love your work! Your stories all have a unique slant that I truly enjoy. Please keep them coming!

gaforrestgaforrestover 3 years ago

enjoying this series, thanks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story so far and enjoying the read!

There does seem to be a possible continuity issue in this chapter.

When Wayne tells Betty he plans on dating the following conversation ensues.

All I can ask of you is to please wear a condom so that when I do finally earn it again, I can be with you like before all this,

"Did you have them wear one?" Wane asked, referring to the men I had slept with.

"Of course!" Taking his hands into mine, "Honey, I might have strayed from your side, but I'm not an idiot."

Then later after giving Wayne a blowjob and swallowing Betty notes:

I didn't swallow my coworkers cum, although I did allow them to paint my breasts.

For me it implies that she gave her co-workers a blow job but they weren't wearing condoms at that time. Even though they didn't come in her mouth there's still the possibility of STD's from the blow job without a condom.

Midge99Midge99over 3 years ago
Nice.

I like the darker angle with regards to the ass hat's (affair partners). The unknown aspect of what he will do to the wife.. Tasty. I hope he does not go all floppy cock and takes back the wife without some major payback pain. The whole "I lover her so I forgive her" makes me sick. Lessons are learned the hard way.

Keep it up, I look forward to your writing. So thank you.

BrentJWBrentJWover 3 years ago
Plot holes

always distract for me. In the first chapter Wane is described as a psychopathic killer under control who knocks out one of Bettys lovers and stomps his balls. In this chapter the coworkers are chatting up Betty and calling her husband a cuck. After he has put one in a hospital? I don’t think so!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Can't tell him why?

It will happen again. And again. And agaim

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Loving it so far. Truly hope it does jump onto the stupid track as so many tend to do after a couple chapters.

rebolzrebolzover 3 years ago

Not too bad. Hopefully part 3 will not take over 6 months to be posted.

ThitabeThitabeover 3 years ago
Great Story

I love this story so far, my only ask is please don't wait 6 plus months for chapter 3.

jneric2691jneric2691over 3 years ago

Enjoyed the new story. It's turning into a good Thriller.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Murder the two lovers, kill Celine as well, an accident. Punish the wife, cane her once a week. Thirty strokes on her bare bum. For as long as you see fit. She needs discipline. If she whine or complains, divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If he goes for his married coworker

then he is no better then his wife and the 2 douchebags.

taco1085taco1085over 3 years ago
well well

this is getting better and better. now how could he not be close to his sister? and the murders that he is investigating, I wonder if his sister is behind them. this is getting good.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Very good. Wane is very unpredictable, making the story also unpredictable. Looking forward to more.

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
dynamite

these types of stories aren't my forte but I commend you on the story the two assholes are very believable I've seen guys like that in real life harassing a dear friend of mine I look forward to seeing them get theirs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the next chapter ?

will we have to wait another 6 months? A story with lots of potential and well written.

illjoyilljoyover 3 years ago
Good so far

Really hope he has the spine to divorce her and move on

happymuffinhappymuffinover 3 years ago
5 Stars.

But Wayne Carter is not a psychopath, he shows emotions and gos from not caring to out burst. He has bi-polar tendesies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dump the black cock whore

He should never take her back. She is forever soiled.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

Love the tale so far. As has been requested, please follow on with more chapters to completion. Great story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great cliffhanger

You left what is turning into an excellent story at a.great place. What is Wane cooking up for the, stereotypical, arrogant, black team of Sean and Dean? I don't think that they will fare well in his revenge. Their fate all be bad enough to have a strong effect on Betty's affect. Wane is just starting to punish her. I'm afraid that poor Celine may be in line for a visit from the torture killer, as she must pay for her part in Wane's Betty problem. I hope the dark tone continues and Mr Soul gives us several more chapters. I'm surprised by this author, as looking at his story list, he is not someone that I would usually bread. But this story is a real gem, and a great read.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
So

So where is the next part?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Starting to drag.

Too much repeating the contemplative angst, remorse, revenge. We know she's regretful, he's angry, and that neither one is sure how their future is going to turn out. Dithering makes for real tedious internal dialogue. It detracts from the great drama and suspense you have created, but which is now starting to falter.

Once her coworkers turn up dead it will totally change the dynamic and potential of their relationship. She's hoping he might somehow allow her to stay, and eventually reconcile, or crush her with a divorce. When the dead bodies of her cohorts show up she will have to decide if she even wants to stay with an honest to god psychopath, and wait around for her turn to stop breathing. Killing the assholes should kill the marriage once and for all. Can't imagine what excuse or device you will use to give Betty a plausible reason for staying in the same state as Wane after she realizes she's on borrowed time.

As to the Betty character, I think you have successfully made her as mentally dysfunctional as Wane is supposed to be. According to Betty the only thing about her adultery that was appealing, irresistible, was the Number of men in bed with her. According to her she didn't care who they were, what they were, or even if she knew them very well. She just wanted a threesome. How mindless, emotionless, and empty is that? Oh My God, I'm fucking two men at the same time, A Threesome! That's not lust, that's some kind of math fetish. What happens when she finds out there are more numbers? She has no morals or ethics or scruples, she just wants to satisfy her kink and not suffer the consequences of getting caught. How is that different from a rapist, or a kleptomaniac? Is Wane crazy enough to reconcile with that?

I hope we get to see what you think before too many months pass.

Thanks for the effort.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

The hubby reminds me sort of like Dexter from the tv show. The story is pretty good so far but alil dragged out in some parts.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

A good story, but good enough for 6 months between chapters.

3*

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

Well it took 6 months between Pt 1 and Pt 2, so I guess Pt 3 should be 6/21. Assuming it's the last part I may read the story. Based on comments so far it seems good but getting tedious with no end I sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bring on part 3 author!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
I agree.

Too much span between chapters,please update soon.Also from Wane's POV about Betty and also her Sister I am not sure what he has planned,but surely he wouldn't hurt the two people his niece Jan loves regardless if they cheated or not.Jan seems to bring out the best in her Uncle Wane and maybe she can calm him to maybe give Betty a second chance.

Also it seems like Betty is willing to do anything to get Wane to forgive her,so I hope both Betty and Jan can persuade Wane to forgive Betty.And maybe Betty can get pregnant and give him a child or two to make up for hurting him so badly.And also let Wane continue to verbally bash and berate Betty until he is satisfied she has learned her lesson,and slowly forgive her.I think Betty fucked up by cheating on Wane but I think with time she can earn his forgiveness,I hope so atleast.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Great as always. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hoping for revenge then reconciliation, given the slut sister even seems to have been forgiven. Pretty heavy shades of Dexter here, but maybe not?

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

My interest is definitely piqued at how the rest of this story is going to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
CUCKtease

Wtf. He's a dope.

She thinks, teasing trying to get him back, showing him she not got enough

From the Black guys.. Ofc she's sorry! She got caught..

Like mother like daughters, apparently..

Hmm. Next time she have sexual wish, Wayne denies her, she wil hear the

Voice again.. Uhhh. Reminds me of (If you build it, he will come) if you wish enough, it will happen..

What a cunt.

He is so easy played..

"

Lifting my hips, biting my lip as its head pressed against my entrance. Whimpering as it breached the threshold of my cunt. Feeling it stretching me out, lifting up when it got too much for me when I reached the six inch mark. My eyes never leaving his as I fucked myself on our living room floor. "Yes Wane!" I called out as I lost myself in the bliss that was flooding my body. My hands ran up my chest, cradling by breasts as I rode that phallus hard. "Is this what you want? To watch me debase myself like this?" I asked, with hungry eyes. Smelling my sex in the air as it coated the dildo with every roll of my hips. My eyes glanced down, curling my tongue, feeling its tip touch my cupid's bow at the sight of the movement beneath his robe. "To make me act like a slut for you?"

"Well, how do you explain your actions that led to this?"

"I can't but if making me be your slut will fix it, then I'll be your slut for as long as you want," I answered rubbing my clit. "Fuck! Wane, I'm cumming!" I screamed out. "You need release honey, let me give it to you," I said, the need was clear as day in my voice. "Use me as much or as little as you want. C

Kinda the definition of a slut, she's telling him that it's for him, when it's actually for her self.

A stephford wife in the household and a whor in the bedroom for him would have been ideal respecting each other's boundaries.

But she have shattered thet picture.

If he doesn't provide the entertainment she wan2the she will get it elsewhere i reckon..

To bad so sad bye bye baby.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
I don’t usually score multipart stories till the end (often a great story falls apart on the last couple of pages) but...

...this one is just SO good.

5-stars.

If Jeff goes after serial cheaters, might Celine and/or their mom become casualties now that Jeff is totally free again? Might Jeff not been scouting out potential targets all this time?

beretta84beretta84about 3 years ago
ok...

we're approaching four months. where is the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue. This is a very good series and I a want see how he deals with his wife. So far, he really hasn't punished her. I wonder if that is in fact part of his plan - lead her on, let her keep hope. Also, his being a cop, I am surprise she didn't have his patrol buddies making these two guys lives hell.

Lastly, what is up with Holly? She has a husband and cheats and this guy doesn't care?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
It was 6 months between Pt 1 and Pt 2.

So hopefully by June???

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Just finished rereading to prepare for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It may take six months or longer between sections but so far it appears to be well worth the wait. Wane may be using Jeff to remove his enemies but if Jeff becomes a threat to Betty he might not continue to be the avenging angle he wants to be.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

OK story. Great writing. Too bad the Dexter character is a RAAC cuck...

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Still rolling along nicely. Surprised he has a hold over Jeff but never mind it makes a good story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sean and Dean, the cheating bitches’other black dildos might be in for some real trouble. Betty and Celine need some serious consequences too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True crime drama with a little porn tossed in. Nice touch

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

I wondered what was going on in his mind as those cold, calculating eyes gazed off into the distance. I hoped that whatever it was wouldn't lead him to finding himself in a jail cell or doing time. I knew my husband; I knew when he found me that day he wouldn't kill us right out. Wane wasn't a fool, or stupid. He would wait until enough time had past to exact his revenge. I just hoped it wasn't something that I couldn't over look. and she wants to stayed married to that lol

well i mean easier for 2 crazy ppl to be together than 1 being crazy and the other sane

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It certainly proves handy to have a serial killer at your beck and call. You just never know when you'll need some revenge murders arranged on short notice. All too often I've had to handle those myself. Most inconvenient...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

And the plot thickens, it appears that Wane is not a person you want to cross and fucking his wife might just get the two guys that fucked his wife the death sentence. Well written, a real good cloak and dagger story. 5/5

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Betty needs to feel MORE pain, mental and physical...

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Fuck anon. That was hilarious!

5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff. Second time reading this, but it's been enough time between that I dont recall details. And it is just as good a read as the first time. Granted some of the unknown is gone, but the anticipation is filling the void waiting for the next shoe to drop. 5 stars for the author. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES