All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 34'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

I love this story! Its simply breathtaking. So talented!

SymffalliumSymffalliumalmost 12 years ago
Kamusta

It was a long time but don't worry we will wait................... :-(

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyalmost 12 years ago
Really enjoy this story

The way you weave this story together is great.

Sending positive thoughts and best wishes to you and yours on the pending arrival.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you.

Great story and thank for not leaving us with a cliffhanger till the end of June.

Best wishes for you and your baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Loved this chapter! There was a lot of action and great strides in the plot. Don't worry about updates, bringing a new life into this world constitutes at least a month off!!! Again, I love this story! More soon!!!

DawnzoDawnzoalmost 12 years ago
Totally awesome chapter!!

I am so glad they prevailed in the attack. Congratulations on your child being a daughter...you will never be bored :)

Thank you for the wonderful update, you are for sure my favorite author.

kikaluvkikaluvalmost 12 years ago
:)

I'm so happy with this story!! and congrats on your baby girl! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Great story, I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait for the next chapter.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Awesome chapter as always!

We will be waiting for more when you feel up to it, for now take care of yourself while you get ready to welcome your little one. I wish you well and give your daughter a big HUG from all of us here when she arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love this story and will be waiting patiently for the next chapter....

Congrats on ur little girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You.

Once more your story comes alive with vivid imagery and well placed analogy. The character developmen tis believable and their inner conflict is well conveyed.

Best wishes for the impending arrival of your daughter. I wish you both love, health and happiness. xo

I will wait, albiet impatiently :D, for your next chapter.

Mistress_DodoMistress_Dodoalmost 12 years ago

as always this is excelent. Take all the time you need to get to know your little girl and adjust to the myriad of changes that comes with it. I don't think anyone would begrudge you if it takes you months to get back to writing.

Good luck on Thursday, hope all goes well. And congratulations to your daughter for picking a mum who is such an awesome writer!

nicintasnicintasalmost 12 years ago
Best wishes !!!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and baby! I hope the little one eats well, sleeps well and gives you lots of smiles!

Congrats

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Chapter!

Thanks for taking the time to get this chapter out before the arrival of your daughter. All the best for Thursday!! Enjoy every moment with her and sleep whenever you get the chance, and don't worry I am sure every one of us will be back for the last few chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All the best Dr Wolf

Another great great chapter, all the best for Thursday, may the gods smile down on you and your family, and may everything be As you have dreamed.

Lots of Love, Simon

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely Stunning!

As always another fantastic chapter. This story is my absolute favourite and I always get excited when i see there's a new chapter posted. Hope all goes well with your rugrat and I look forward to seeing the next chapter in June.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
spectacular chapter

excellent work the battle was superbly done and very enjoyable as is the personal interaction of your characters I really enjoy your work.

i am looking forward to your next chapter after you have had that little bundle of joy and had time to acclimate to all of the fun of having a new baby. I hope everything goes well for you and your family i wish you all the best and i will be patiently waiting for the next chapter

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous as always!

i get so excited when i see a new chapter, I just love your work! All the best for the birth of your daughter - its the most amazing thing ever. Enjoy her and ill still be here reading in June :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful chapter and best of luck

An amazing chapter. I love how Rose and Ciara are standing up for themselves now :-). Enjoy this very special time. It's overwhelming, revolutionary and over so very fast. As I write this my 8 month old is nursing happily in her sleep so the best advice I can give you (you'll get a lot of unsolicited advice) is to trust your instincts. Thank you for sharing your story and as much as I'm desperate for the next chapter, I'll still be here at Christmas if that's what works for you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful read!

I have been looking forward to reading this chapter, and you did not dissapoint. Fantastic. When Hannah said goodbye, I had tears in my eyes. Better than a soap opera. Best of luck to you and your little girl. She has a talented Momma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you for your beautiful story!

Powerfully and artfully written. Thank you for diligently continuing your story. I'm glad you have your priorities straight and are planning to take time for you and your new baby. But I can hardly wait for that next installment. I'm hoping you are a more disciplined mommy than I am and get back to your story in June. Either way, even if you never write another page, it's been an awesome read. Enjoy your family and that new little one!

Teresa

dreamidreamialmost 12 years ago
mwah mwah mwah

thanks DW and steve - every forthnight wednesday is a joy. (and if i have to wait a bit longer for a while i can )

wishing you best bundles of joy DW, and that everything goes swimmingly.

loving the story, loving the way the plot unfolds.... and cant wait for the mystery" 't'vak "* mountain tale to be told.

d x.

* yes sorry i know i havent got the name 100% correct

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Strength

I love how Ciara and Rose have embraced their freedoms. They have gained strength in their abilities and opinions and that is very evident in this chapter. I also would like to wish you luck and health for you and your daughter. Just remember to sleep when she does.

BattybelfryBattybelfryalmost 12 years ago
sincere and warm wishes....

I'm so excited for you! Good luck and love wished for you and your family.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Luck

I love your story. Being pregnant myself, I experience the story on a different level than I would have if I were not. Good luck and congratulations on your little one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for another stellar installment! I'm so excited for your upcoming blessing.

chibicakeschibicakesalmost 12 years ago
Happy and Sad

I'm so happy for you and your bun in the oven and that you had the time to get this wonderful chapter out for us. It was exciting and thrilling to see Ciara's interaction with the men and the un-beaded women. The fighting was also awesome. Nothing like a story where a girl can take care of herself. (atleast for the most part lol) I wish there was more to read so I'm sad that it will be quite a while for the next chapter to come out, but I wish you and yours all the best. Hopefully the little one will want to sleep through the night so you will be rested and have time to write, though I don't hold my breath. My little one decided that daytime was for sleeping lol. (Travel swings are a girl's best friend when a baby doesn't want to sleep through the night.)

Congrats and good luck.

xoxo

C.

TsilsTsilsalmost 12 years ago
so proud of you...

on so many fronts. I feel as if I have made a new friend.

thank you for sharing this story with us.

good luck, I hope everything goes swell.

sending you lots of love and good vibes. :-)

MallyseMallysealmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!

Both on your baby and your story. I continue to absolutely love this story. It is truly amazing. I know that the next chapter will be well worth the wait. Enjoy your daughter. You will only get this time with her once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sleep when the baby sleeps ...

...was the only useful advice I ever received about raising kids. Don't try to "get things done" when the baby sleeps - you need your rest as well.

Luna_TikLuna_Tikalmost 12 years ago
Love your story and congrats

I love this story, actually its the only reason I log on. Can't wait for the next chapter.

As a mother of 2 I just wanted to give you a small piece of advise that nobody gave me. Ok, actually two pieces..... 1. Get a lingerie bag for the baby socks. I have never lost a sock. 2. If your baby has gas problems check out a product called gripe water from walgreens, its all natural and a life saver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Great story. You really have a hand for writing the emotions.

But one thing I will never understand (in a lot of SF stories) regarding the aliens. Why do the aliens engage in a battle of this style?

They want the ore, right? They are not interested in the biosphere at all. Why do they not wipe out the populace with some rounds of orbital bombardement and harvest the ore after that.

Apart from that, thank you for a wonderful story and congratulations on your baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OH MY LORD

Your best work ever, my dear. I was spellbound by this chapter. I am so excited for you to meet your little one!

Always,

Jayna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anonymous

If they wiped out everything we wouldn't have a story filled with emotions and intrigue that keeps us coming back for more. Congrats on your little girl DW; I'm so happy for you. Enjoy these moments with her because these are the most precious. I'm patiently waiting for the end of June to get here.

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 12 years ago
Love the story

Ok, I'm a bit sad there's going to be a break, but RL has this annoying habit of intruding. Congrats on the new child, I await your next post eagerly.

@anonymous - a biosphere is useful, even if they only want the ore. They can clearly breathe the air so maintaining it means the miners don't have to wear bulky environment suits while mining. Also it would wreck a good story, as has been said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love the last two chapters, so packed with action and emotions!

As to the battle with aliens - They can't get rid of the biosphere because for one, they may not have the right weapons for this, and second they are after ore that is in the mountains - exactly where the women live and work.

Congrats on the baby, DW, and good luck (and many uninterrupted hours of sleep!)

SeaSwimmerSeaSwimmeralmost 12 years ago
Congrats!

Brill chapter - loved it! Very best wishes for the birth x

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1almost 12 years ago
love it :)

As always you continue to amaze me with your stories...congrats on your baby girl. I hope the delivery isnt too bad for you, but believe me when I say its worth it. I eagerly wait for the next chapter but I will be impressed and amazed if you manage it anytime soon. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Yet again another great chapter. Enjoy your new baby, it is a very special time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
it would make a good movie

may your baby be strong, bright eyed and healthy I look forward to your next chapter when you are able

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

You are an amazing author! As a mother, you will tell alot of stories. If your children's stories are anywhere near as enthralling as those you spin for grown ups, your little one will be thoroughly entertained!!!!!! Congrats & Best wishes!

dgtrekiedgtrekiealmost 12 years ago
Great

Your story is awesom. I cant wait to read more. Hope your baby is healthy and happy. Good luck.

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Exciting!

My husband started reading this story & got so engrossed I finally asked him what was so interesting he was staying up @ night reading. He read some of the story out loud to me (which was exciting, if odd since it was being read in a male voice from a woman's perspective!) and I decided to start & finish it on my own. Very glad I did! I've laughed, cried, become extremely angry (LOL) and of course, the sex scenes are quite stimulating! I have a new toddler and the parts about the children are fascinating and adorable. I hope you enjoy your new little girl and have a nice, easy delivery (psst! EPIDURAL) I can't wait for the thrilling conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations on the impending new one!

Great section to add to a great story. Take good care of yourself.

rider66rider66almost 12 years ago
Once again, AWESOME!

I LOVE your stories and can't wait to read the end of this one! But since you will apparently be a little busy.... I'll just keep checking back. Who knows, maybe your little one will give you some more inspiration. Not that you seem to lack, they're just good at that. Maybe she'll add her own chapter! Anyway, don't worry about your readers, most of us are hopelessly addicted! But thank you for not sticking us with one of those gut twisting cliff hangers! I'm curious enough to meet this rare female...I guess you are too! Prayers and good thoughts to you and your growing family. I hope everything goes well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Chapter As Usual!

really enjoyed this one and dont worry im not mad at you about when the next chapter is coming out because i know you will make it worth the wait. you are my FAVORITE lit author!!! i hope you and your own offspring well and will be here waiting for your next installment.

-Preston

NikkiesmeNikkiesmealmost 12 years ago
Great!!

Loved it!! This is such a great story!! Good luck with the new baby!! I'll be patiently, if eagerly, waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Congats!

Been slightly disappointed in the last two chapters but this enforces that you are an amazing talented writer.

I hope you have a safe, uncomplicated delivery and a healthy bundle of joy. :-)

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
BOTB

Doc, I've always said you're the best of the best... But I just KNEW you weren't quite going to have time to finish birthing this first child before the second came long. (brat)

I went through this (the new baby, not the actual birthing) a few years ago and unless you have a full time nanny there's no way we're getting the next chapter within a couple months after the birth.

And that's how it should be. Don't take one minute away fom your new baby to write this story, no matter how good it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love It!!

I love this story, been reading it since the beginning. I just had my 1st baby girl! And take a guess at what her name is!!!! Lol Ciara Joy. I love not only the story but the names you use as well. Good luck on your delivery and I'm wishing for a healthy little girl. She will be such a joy to have.

AriesPantherAriesPantheralmost 12 years ago
Worth the wait

Yet again you've surpassed yourself, Love the series. Good Luck with the baby. Take your time. That's your Priority. Your Worth the wait.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 12 years ago
wonderful

Again we thank you for the gift of your wonderful story.

All the best with the birth of your own young one, hopefully she doesn't grow up as fast as the Praetorians! Personally I've never felt as powerful as a woman as when I was giving birth so I hope that you manage to have a drug-free birth.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
worthy

I have read ur story and eagerly anticipated each new chapter! I think it worthy as a movie. Seriously!

roninbearroninbearalmost 12 years ago
wonderful!

As always! Waiting til the end of June is a small price to pay for the next chapter. After all, we are getting to read this free....it's just our addictions keep making us hit the refresh button over and over....and over. LOL! Enjoy your new little Paterian!

NchantaNchantaalmost 12 years ago
Good Luck!

Good luck with the delivery. I can't speak for anyone else apart from myself, but I am of the opinion that family comes before writings. When you return, you return, and there's not a lot that can change that.

Nchy

Jester216Jester216almost 12 years ago
Wonderful Chapter as Always

Dw wonderful chapter as always, wishing you and your family the best...Congratulations. Please don't worry your fanbase will still be here patiently awaiting your next installment.

To Those of You that have not voted yet follow the link below and ROCK THE VOTE!! DoctorWolf deserves our support.

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=7

QuietSecretsQuietSecretsalmost 12 years ago
Well...

Disappointed I may be, I can handle waiting a bit longer for a chapter. Good luck and thanks as always for an amazing chapter.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 12 years ago
I'm confused

I tried to follow the link below and got message "404 not found".

I tried the link that is in the last chapter's comments and it worked.

But are these "nominations", where 1 is as good as 10, or are they votes, where every one counts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I voted

so should you! What a great story Dr. Wolf, as always.

IsanaIsanaalmost 12 years ago

Thanks, DW and Steve. This was an awesome chapter once again, where we see for ourselves just how different things can become if we give them a chance to be.

Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting. I may not be a mother, but I'm an aunt, so I have an idea of how hard parenting can be, especially at the start. I can also see some slips from editing every now and then from either this chapter or the previous one--repeated words, mis-ordered words, etc.--so I wouldn't mind waiting if that means we would be able to read something fully quality-checked. Something "smooth" to the eyes and generally something awesome that I've come to appreciate as the quality of this story.

Best of luck and congratulations!

bodesgrl89bodesgrl89almost 12 years ago
Understanding

This is your time to bond with your new little one. Enjoy we can wait...

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 12 years ago
HOW TO VOTE IN THE LIT READER'S CHOICE AWARDS - FOR DW OF COURSE

HEY STEVE & EVERYONE - The easiest way to vote for DW in the 13TH ANNUAL LITEROTICA READER'S CHOICE AWARD NOMINATIONS is to go to Literotica.com and click on the link which is the first item under NEWS. This is ROUND 1 - it lasts until JUNE 30.

In this round you nominate your favorite in each of 6 listed categories (there is a seventh category just for authors to vote in). At the end of this round, the 4 AUTHORS IN EACH CATEGORY WITH THE MOST NOMINATIONS WILL BE ENTERED IN THE FINALS WHERE READERS WILL VOTE FOR ONE IN EACH CATEGORY AND THE AUTHOR WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE THE PRIZE WINNER. These are the categories -

Most Influential Writer

Most Influential Poet

Sexiest Female Character In A Story

Sexiest Male Character In A Story

Most Literary--Genre Transcending

Most Original Sex Scene

[Most Helpful Editor *for authors*]

YOU CAN VOTE FOR DW IN AS MANY CATEGORIES AS YOU FEEL WORK - which is almost all of them in my opinion. You don't have to explain your vote - just list the story and author or a link. In some cases you have to choose a character.

ONCE AGAIN, THE AUTHOR WITH THE MOST NOMINATIONS GOES ON TO THE NEXT ROUND. IF ALL OF US FAITHFUL READERS NOMINATE DW SHE COULD GO ON TO THE FINALS AND WIN A CASH PRIZE. OUR BABY GIFT TO HER.

Once again, go to Literotica.com, to beginning of the long paragraph under the naked lady. LOL

GOOD LUCK DOCTOR WOLF!

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 12 years ago
Ho-hum - Yet another unbelievably fantastic chapter.

I'm wondering if you're having the baby Thursday today or next Thursday! Oh my. So soon. I read this last chapter watching the page bar out of the side of my eye so carefully, nervous each time it neared the bottom of a page bringing me closer to the end. But alas, the end has come for now. Don't worry about us abandoning you - I can tell from the comments that most if not all of us trust you implicitly regarding your integrity as a storyteller. And your desire to tell the story. It will be difficult waiting, but how exciting it will be when you return.

Thank you for not leaving us in any intense cliff hanger (especially involving Jonathon). It was intense but somehow calmer than it might have been.

Good luck with the birth and your little baby girl. Take all the time you need - gulp - but yes, family is what matters. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
conflict

Now on one hand I want to tell you to get more done because I don't knife if I can wait that long for another chapter..... The majority of me k led I'll just have to suffer. It's more important for you to take the time and get your sleep schedual in order... I think that was the hardest part for me... Even with the second one, cause every kid is different.

Noctress- I don't log in often...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very exciting!

One of the best chapters I've read in a while. I've been reading from the beginning and love the whole story, don't get me wrong, but the last few chapters have been so frustrating with Ciara and her family being in the "free" camp. It was like they traded one set of masters for another. I know conflict is good for a story though and I love how the characters have evolved. Fantastic work, as usual. Can't wait to see how this wraps up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic chapter! Best wishes BW on your baby girl soon :)

i love this fantastic chapter. you are able to write all styles of plot and characters smoothly and absorbingly. the storyline line is amazing, as much as you tell us, there seems to be more questions. hard to believe there will only be 3 more chapters. i vote for a SEQUEL!!! and publication! i did not expect this chapter as your due date is like next week. and i know you must look over your writing very very carefully to write so perfectly. thanks to your editor, steve, too. you really take care of your readers. i hope all is great for you. awaiting the next chapter to end june or even months is ok by me, your family is now the priority. thank you so much BW once again :)

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyriealmost 12 years ago
Awesome once again!!!

Great chapter!

I hope your baby is strong and healthy! Good Luck and congratulations!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoy your birth and new baby!

Excellent chapter as always. I like how Ciara managed to defend herself. I do feel a bit sad the the story is coming to an end. I agree with the others that the long wait for the next chapter will be hard. However as the story says, " Family is important'.

ZimmeZimmealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful as always!

I'm a writer myself and I have been following your story from the beginning, you are amazing. I love your story and it will be hard to wait for the next chapters but I have had 4 girls of my own so I know what you are going through. My 8 year old was diagnosed with a brain tumor on Thanksgiving so I tell you that yes your lil girl is worth the wait. I can't speak for anyone else but I can tell you that I will be back at the end of June waiting for your next chapter. Have fun being a new mom and I hope everything goes good and I just know your baby will be as strong as you and Ciara are. Good luck!

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Love Your Work

I am so looking forward to the next chapter. I am glad you are having a girl they can be so much fun. Please update us and let us know that everything is alright. I wish for you a speedy birth and a healthy baby.

Love and Prayers.

Sherrylee

AnaautumnAnaautumnalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

Can't wait for more of their stories. I am truely stuck waiting to find out what happens next. And congrats one the little one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent

Love it. You rise to occasion as usual. Best wishes to you with the safe delivery of your baby.

MygypsyMygypsyalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful chapter

DW, wonderful chapter as always. Can't say enough in praise for your story.

As a 3 time mother all I can say is enjoy your baby while you have the chance, they grow up all too fast.

Sending well wishes your way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

That was the most exciting chapter I have read in quite a while. I can't wait for the next edition. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
deep and thoughtful story, wonderfully written

actually what keeps me wondering is fuji. she's clearly independent but perhaps not entirely unable to forgive stayne's family. mini cliffhanger ;)

hope your baby is well, she certainly must have paterian thoughts ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply Perfect

Get this story published. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing chapter! Hope all goes well with your new baby girl!! I have 2 so I know she is worth it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best chapter ever

I love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for the next, but will because you have a good excuse for making us wait lol. Congrats on the new bundle of joy. She is really the only good reason for making us wait. I had hoped that Ciaras next child would be Keins. Im glad it is. The others all got to play daddy now it will be his turn. I really can't wait to meet the new t'vlak daughter. Lots of luck with your own little girl. Impatiently (lol) waiting.

Ps. Have you thought of writing a sequal, or series of stories about Ciara and the others. If not please do. I really do not want this to end.

CyaniteCyanitealmost 12 years ago

Still my favorite series and well done again! <3. Good luck with your own little one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I read it all in 2 days just perfect you could probably get this published into a book

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 12 years ago

excellent as always. good luck with the birth of your liittle one and i look forward to the end of june.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 12 years ago
I will have no problems waiting

This is wonderful as always and I have no problem waiting for you to post the next chapter. As you say in here the most important part of life is family and you are starting your new one very soon. Congratulations on your little girl soon to be born and thank you for sharing your imaginative mind with us.... Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!

Thank you once more, for such an amazing story, you should publish it. Congratulations in advance for your baby.

MyrddinEMyrddinEalmost 12 years ago
Best Story

This is the best story I've ever read on Literotica, in that it's actually a good story. Your characters are interesting, and the conflict in the world is enjoyable. It's one of the only stories I've ever read just to find out what happens next, rather than skimming to the 'good parts'. But you still have 'good parts' even late in the story! Thank you, you deserve all the votes you've gotten.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Wow

Change is occurring in small and great ways. Absolutely captivating to read about. Good luck to you and your little blessing!

Jack2303Jack2303almost 12 years ago
OMG!

First, good luck on delivering your bundle of joy. Children are the greatest blessing bestowed upon us, though I'm sure Ciara didn't always agree with that lol...Next, I have to thank you for this wonderful story. I am officially in love with Damien now and can't wait to see how it all plays out :)

Steve150177Steve150177almost 12 years ago
Everone is fine

DW delivered her bundle of joy (a girl) last Thur.

Mother and daughter are fine. They are home.

I am surprised that she has not left you all a note.

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

This was a really good chapter. The energy of the battle, the sense of strength and purpose, it's wonderful. I really liked the strange connection the men acquire through the Great Harmonious Spirit and how it helps them focus, coordinate and be efficient in times of great need as this. It's a novel and interesting idea. Wonderful development. I do hope however that the story doesn't take an overly religious twist with the GHS concept. We have enough trouble in real life with the meddling of churches, cults and religious fanaticism of all kinds, please keep it light.

I also enjoyed very much seeing Ciara and Rose make their point in front of the Administrators. This is a good wrap up of their quest and struggles to truly (and finally!) recover their freedom, their power and their dignity.

Congratulations on your new baby DW. I hope you still can find time to keep writing! ;)

SweetladyhSweetladyhalmost 12 years ago
congrats!

Congratulations on your new baby! I have read all of your stories on lit and I absolutely adore them. This chapter was excellent,it's nice to see the women coming around to the rebels point of view. Can't wait for the next one!

zoyiabzoyiabalmost 12 years ago
YAY on the little girl!!!!

DW congrats to you! I hope all stays well. The first few weeks can be nerve-wracking until everyone settles into a schedule. Sleep when you can :)

eyeroll @ Steve of course she hasn't posted a note, DW is probably near exhausted, but thank you for the update!

momz2manymomz2manyalmost 12 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwww

A little girl. Amazing! I so hope things went smoothly and she's kissing little fingers and toes right now. Congrats, DW, on another great work of art. Love it.

foxithngfoxithngalmost 12 years ago
CONGRATS ON THE BABY !!!!

And as always an excellent story. Will wait with baited breath for the next installment. Good work all round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you think....

we could meet Damien's female breeder ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MAZEL TOV on the little girl, DW!!!!

I hope you and baby are doing well. We'll miss you but will definitely understand that you need some quality time with baby.

In the meantime, is anyone else concerned about the dream Ciara had about her men "soaring in a tight space with little light..."? I hope the aliens didn't get them! Waiting is going to be HELL!

rhpbfhrhpbfhalmost 12 years ago
I'm addicted to this story!

When I see Chapter 35, I will respond the same way Fuji did to the worms!

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
No good byes just Good Luck!

Cant wait for the next chapter, I'll be checking back with you frequently if it hasnt posted, after I finish you other story. Good luck with the awaited bundle, may the Great Harmonious Spirit be with and your babe. See you soon!

RubySorceressRubySorceressalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Maybe the best chapter so far!

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
Lol, surprisingmyself, I do that too!

That is so funny, I watch the page bar also, and i get sad when I see it get to the end of the page, another thing i do also is look to see what page I'm on, and once again get sad when I see I'm nearing the last page.

DW I wish you are your new family best wishes. I'm sure you've had some pretty memorable moments already with your new daughter. My own daughter is 15yrs old now and it feels like only yesterday when I brought her home. The time passes so quickly, so i hope you don't worry about getting the story written for now. We will be here when you come back ( this story is too good not to wait for).

Congratulations DW and baby DW!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryalmost 12 years ago

Wonderful story! I'm so glad I kept reading. I cant wait for more but don't stress yourself!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous