A Sister's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I completely understand," I replied. "I came for vacation and basically never left."

"Shall we get in the jacuzzi?" Greta suggested.

"That sound great," I replied after a quick exchange of glances with Lisette.

"I'll get a bottle of wine," Wolf said.

"I told you she was beautiful," Lisette said as Greta slipped out of her clothes.

"She most certainly is," I said, taking in her long, lean body with firm B-cup breasts with hard nipples. Her pussy lips were incredibly long, hanging down between her thighs. "May I use my camera?" I asked.

"Please do," Greta replied, smiling at me. "We looked at your profile and saw your photos. You're very good."

"I get inspired," I replied, bring the camera to my eye for a few quick photos.

"You're just as beautiful," Greta said, turning to Lisette after blatantly posing for me. "Mind if I help?" she asked, reaching down and lifting the skirt of Lisette's dress.

I couldn't take photos fast enough as Lisette's cheeks flamed as she helped Greta lift her dress up over her head and off, leaving her naked. She hadn't worn anything underneath. My cock was half hard as I quickly undressed, seeing the two of them standing together, Lisette darker and short with a full, lush figure, contrasted to Greta's long, lean, blonde body.

"Ah, this is better," Wolf said when he returned with a bottle of wine and 4 glasses.

After pouring and handing the glasses around, Wolf undressed. It took all of my self-control not to show my surprise when I saw how thick his cock was. I understood Lisette's interest much better now. To keep things even, I very deliberately took photos of Wolf, making sure to zoom in on his cock for a few of them.

I set down the camera as we clambered into the jacuzzi and Greta sat down right next to me, thigh to thigh, while Wolf gently pulled Lisette's hand to sit next to him. The water felt great and the mood was electric.

"You won't mind if I pay some attention to your sister, will you?" Wolf asked.

"She's 60 years old," I replied with a laugh. "She doesn't need my permission for anything. You should ask her."

"I agree," Greta said. "She's his sister, not his property."

"And how do you feel about that?" Wolf asked, turning to Lisette.

"Well, I--," she started to reply when Wolf leaned over and kissed her.

"Mmm, isn't that nice," Greta said, her hand sliding into my lap to wrap around my rock-hard cock as Lisette melted into Wolf.

The next thing I knew, Greta was sitting on me, facing me, her tongue halfway down my throat. She was an incredible kisser.

"This way they have a little privacy," she whispered to me, her hand between us, squeezing my cock.

As she resumed kissing me, I felt my cock enveloped in the hot warmth of her pussy as she lowered herself onto me. Glancing over her shoulder, I saw that Lisette was now sitting up on the side of the jacuzzi, leaning back on her elbows with her feet planted on Wolf's shoulders as he ate her pussy.

Greta had a magical pussy and I was thoroughly enjoying her fucking me as she rocked her hips back and forth when I heard the sounds of Lisette having an orgasm, a sound that I was getting very familiar with.

"You have a very delicious pussy, Lisette," Wolf said.

"And her brother has a very nice cock," Greta said.

"Shall we continue here or shall we go inside?" Wolf asked.

"I think inside would be nicer," Greta said. "Would you like that?" she asked me, her pussy clamping down on my cock.

"That sounds wonderful to me," I replied.

"Would you like that?" Wolf asked.

"It does sound like fun," Lisette said.

Greta stood up, my cock slipping from her pussy. Lisette's eyes met mine and she actually blushed as Wolf stood up. I could see her pussy spread nicely open before she, too, stood up.

"Your orgasm was very intense," Wolf said as we walked back into the apartment. "Was that because I did something special or because your brother was watching?"

"A bit of both, I'd say," Lisette replied.

"Now you see why we always stay in this room," Greta said as she led the way into the bedroom, her gorgeous naked ass jiggling firmly in front of us. I quickly brought the camera up to capture a quick video of her walking.

"That is what I call a bed," Lisette said as we stared. It was the largest bed I had ever seen, much larger than a California king.

"Come, see how comfortable it is," Greta said, taking Lisette by the hand and leading her over to the bed. "Isn't this nice?" she asked as they sat on the edge of the bed."

"It really is," Lisette said, a bit of nervousness in her voice as she smoothed her left hand over the bed, her right thigh just about touching Greta's left one.

"I'm sorry," Greta said, immediately picking up on Lisette's nervousness. "I've made you uncomfortable," she said, shifting away from Lisette on the bed so that she wasn't so close.

"No, I'm sorry, it's not you," Lisette said, instinctively reaching out and taking Greta's elbow. "I just felt nervous for a moment. I've never..." she said, looking up at me and Wolf standing by the door, the camera to my face as I took pictures.

"Shame on the two of you, just standing over there staring at us," Greta said, shifting back closer to Lisette, their bodies touching from knee to shoulder. "Come over here."

"It's just that it was such a beautiful sight," Wolf said as he led the way over to the bed, stopping in front of Lisette, his huge, thick cock dangling just a foot in front of her face.

"I agree," I said, standing next to him, putting a hand on Greta's shoulder, holding the camera in my off hand, the video running. "The two of you are a beautiful sight together."

"I think this is a beautiful sight," Greta said, reaching out and wrapping a hand around each of our cocks. "Don't you, Lisette? Two big, beautiful cocks to make us happy."

"It really is," Lisette breathed, lifting a hand hesitatingly to take Wolf's cock.

"Does this turn you on?" Greta asked, looking up at me as she stroked my cock with both hands. "Watching your sister with Wolf's cock?"

"It most definitely does," I replied, watching in fascination as Lisette brought both hands into play, her eyes wide.

"What about you, Lisette," Greta asked, spreading her legs and pulling me that last step forward. "Does it excite you having your brother watch you? Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes," Lisette breathed, her legs spreading apart as Wolf stepped forward.

Greta was watching Lisette, running her tongue under the shaft of my cock before taking it into her mouth. I saw Lisette with a double death grip on Wolf's incredible cock, holding it just an inch from her face. She looked over and saw my cock disappearing into Greta's mouth. As she looked up at me, her mouth opening in surprise, Wolf leaned forward enough so that the head of his cock pressed between Lisette's lips.

I realized that I was holding my breath as Lisette opened her mouth. I saw her tongue come out under Wolf's cock as she let him push more of it into her mouth. Her eyes flicked up at me, meeting mine for just a moment right as Greta buried her face against my belly, my cock all the way down her throat. I almost came right then and there at the sight of Lisette with her mouth filled with Wolf's cock. I prayed I was holding the camera correctly down by my waist.

Wolf put his left arm around my shoulders as Lisette and Greta sucked our cocks. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it, all of it. It was so erotic. Greta was so incredibly blonde with her slim body and berry-hard pink nipples, while Lisette was a dark brunette with a full body and huge, hard, dark nipples crowning her full breasts.

"Rick, I'm going to tell you something that I don't think I've ever told another man," Wolf said, his grip around my shoulders keeping our bodies joined at the side. "But your sister really knows how to suck a cock."

Lisette choked, having to let Wolf's cock out of her mouth as I burst out laughing, joined by Wolf and then Greta as she sat back. Once Lisette stopped coughing, she also joined us in laughter.

"Have you ever heard that before?" Lisette asked, looking up at me, Wolf's cock in her hands.

"Actually, I have," I admitted to the astonished looks of Greta and Wolf.

"I was pretty wild and crazy for a time when I was younger," Lisette said. "I probably sucked the cocks of several of his friends."

"And boys love to talk," Greta said.

"And women don't?" I asked. "The women I know do nothing but compare their men."

"That's true," Greta agreed.

"But until now, I've never done it in front of him," Lisette said with a laugh, her tongue flicking out to lick and then probe the slit of Wolf's cock. "It's a very wicked feeling," she said, opening her mouth and taking Wolf's cock back in.

I was in heaven as Greta inhaled my cock again, but I couldn't tear my eyes from Lisette sucking Wolf's. As if I didn't already know it, but watching her suck Wolf's cock, you just knew that she loved sucking cock.

"Oh, yes, like that," Wolf gasped as Lisette forced more of his cock into her mouth. "Ahhhhh," he sighed, my eyes nearly popping out of my head as the rest of Wolf's cock disappeared into Lisette's mouth. I could see it bulging thickly in her throat, which was visibly convulsing.

"God, you are so big," Lisette gasped after backing off, her eyes tearing.

"You're only the third woman I've ever seen do that other than me," Greta told her.

"I think that's the biggest cock I've ever done that with," Lisette gasped, her eyes shining.

"Go ahead, do it again," Greta encouraged. "Finish him off. I know he's just dying to cum in your mouth. It's his favorite thing."

"Mine, too," Lisette and I said at the same time, causing everyone to burst out laughing again.

I watched as Lisette attacked Wolf's cock again, this time quickly taking it all the way into her mouth.

"I just love to watch him getting his cock sucked," Greta sighed. "You are doing great," she said, reaching over and massaging Lisette's breasts when she had her nose pressed up against Wolf's belly. I could hear Lisette moaning around Wolf's cock when Greta pinched and pulled on her huge, hard nipples.

"I like a mouthful of cum, too," Greta said, turning her attention back to me, my cock quickly disappearing into her mouth.

Time seemed to stand still or go on forever, depending upon how you look at it, while Greta and Lisette sucked our cocks.

"What do you think, Rick?" Wolf asked, his arm still around my shoulders. For lack of where to comfortably put my right arm, I had put it around his waist, still holding the camera, trying to aim it at all of the action. "Shall we give them a mouthful of cum? I really want to fuck Lisette but I want to cum in her mouth first."

"What a good plan," I said, laughing.

"Here we go, then," Wolf said, taking his cock in his hand and furiously jacking it. I held the camera close to his cock, pointing at Lisette's face.

"Stick out your tongue," he said to Lisette, who immediately complied as he rested the head of his cock on her tongue while he jacked himself. "Oh, yes!" he cried out, cum shooting from his cock into Lisette's mouth.

The sight of Wolf's cock spewing cum into Lisette's mouth and all over her tongue, combined with Greta's fantastic mouth, was enough to put me over the edge and I began blasting cum into Greta's mouth. She wrapped a hand around my cock and jacked it furiously onto her extended tongue as my balls spasmed.

"This is pure heaven," Wolf sighed as we watched the two women milking all of the cum from our cocks as I desperately tried to capture it on film.

"I'll say," I agreed as I watched Wolf's cock completely disappear into Lisette's mouth.

"That was amazing," Lisette gasped when she had finished, still swallowing to clear her mouth, Wolf's cock in her hand.

"Your brother's cum tastes very good," Greta said, her lips glistening from the cum coating them. "I loved watching you suck Wolf's cock," she said. "Thank you so much."

And then to Lisette's total surprise, Greta kissed her, really kissed her. I could see Lisette's eyes open wide in shock, but I also noticed her hand coming up to rest on Greta's waist just before Greta broke off the kiss.

"I'm sorry, I should have asked," Greta said. "I just didn't think. I just love the taste of Wolf's cum on another woman's mouth."

"No, no, that's okay," Lisette stammered. "I was just surprised is all."

"Rick, did it turn you on to watch your sister sucking my cock?" Wolf asked, rubbing the head of his cock on Lisette's lips. "Did you like seeing me cum in her mouth?" he asked as Lisette's tongue explored the head of his cock. "Did you get it on film?"

"It was great," I replied. "She looked great with a face full of cock. I can't wait to see if I got it."

"She did, didn't she," Wolf agreed, the head of his cock disappearing between Lisette's lips. "And you, Lisette, were you embarrassed to have your brother watching you suck my cock, seeing me cumming in your mouth?"

"Yes," Lisette replied, holding Wolf's cock in her fist and licking her lips as she looked up at me.

"And yet you continued and sucked me off," Wolf commented.

"Yes," Lisette replied, still with her eyes locked on mine.

"And is it going to embarrass you for your brother to watch me fuck you?" he asked, reaching down and lifting her legs, dumping her onto her back, her legs spread wide apart, exposing her glistening pussy. "Your sister has a beautiful pussy, Rick," Wolf said as Lisette's cheeks flamed. "Don't you agree?"

"She does," I agreed, enjoying the moment. "It looks made for sex."

"I think she has a beautiful pussy," Greta said. "I'm sure Wolf is going to enjoy fucking her," she said, reaching out and grabbing Wolf's cock.

Lisette was on her back with her feet up in the air and wide apart, watching as Greta leaned forward and sucked on her husband's cock. I had the camera to my eye and was moving around, trying to get the best shot.

"Are you ready for Wolf to fuck you?" she asked Lisette after sucking Wolf's cock for a bit. "He's definitely ready," she said, guiding Wolf's cock to Lisette's spread pussy. "Mmm, so are you," she said, sliding her fingers between Lisette's sopping pussy lips and spreading them even wider apart, opening her up completely.

"Oh, god," Lisette gasped when she felt Greta's fingers in her pussy, followed immediately by Wolf's cock pushing into her, spreading her pussy as it filled her. "Oh, yesss," Lisette hissed as Wolf filled her pussy, his entire cock buried deep inside of her.

"I just love watching Wolf's cock when it goes into a new pussy for the first time," Greta breathed, her eyes wide and bright as we watched Wolf begin to fuck Lisette.

I panned the camera up to Lisette's face and saw that her mouth was wide open as Wolf fucked her.

"Now us," Greta said, laying on her back next to Lisette, shoulder to shoulder.

I tore my eyes from the sight of Wolf's cock plunging in and out of Lisette's pussy when Greta hooked her legs beneath her arms and spread her pussy open for me. Her pussy lips were incredibly long and I couldn't resist the urge to drop to my knees to eat her pussy, but not before taking several close-up photos. She was delicious, spicy tasting, and her juices flowed liberally. She really moaned when I chewed on her pussy lips and shuddered uncontrollably when I sucked on her clit, teasing it with my tongue.

"Your pussy feels very nice, Lisette," Wolf said, pulling his cock from her pussy and slapping her clit with it a few times, causing her to jump.

"So does your cock," Lisette gasped as I looked up from Greta's pussy as Wolf slapped Lisette's clit with his cock.

"Isn't your sister's pussy beautiful?" Wolf asked me, sliding the head of his cock up and down between her pussy lips before sliding it back into her.

"It certainly is," I said, getting to my feet. "Greta's pussy is extremely sexy," I said, grabbing her pussy lips with my fingers and pulling them out and apart, opening her up after hanging the camera around my neck.

"You like her pussy lips?" Wolf asked as he continued to fuck Lisette.

"Love them," I said as I slid my cock into her. "They're great to chew on."

"Ah-hahaha," Wolf laughed. "I like to think they're so long because I've spent so much time chewing on them over the years," he said.

For the next several minutes the only sounds were those of our cocks sloshing in and out of the two women's pussies and everyone's heavy breathing. I looked over at Lisette's face while filming and found her looking at me, her eyes dropping as she tried to see me fucking Greta, something that Wolf noticed.

"I think we've been unfair," he said. "Rick's gotten to watch me fuck his sister, but Lisette hasn't gotten to watch her brother fucking you, Greta."

"I think we can remedy that," Greta said, releasing her legs and gently dislodging me as she sat up.

Greta climbed onto the bed, kneeling above Lisette's head facing Wolf. Lisette was staring at her pussy just inches away. I quickly snapped a couple of photos and then knelt behind Greta and slid my cock back into her. I could see Lisette's eyes as I fucked Greta and every so often they'd move away from my cock sliding in and out of Greta's pussy to look up at me and into the camera.

"Oh, my, god!" Lisette almost screamed, and I realized that Greta had leaned down and was licking and sucking on her clit while Wolf continued to fuck her. Her eyes almost rolled up into her head as her whole body began to tremble in orgasm. Greta's pussy was clamping down on my cock, milking it as I continued to fuck her. Her hips had dropped to the point that her pussy was almost touching Lisette's face. I could feel my balls sliding across her forehead as I fucked Greta.

"Oh, yes, what a pussy!" Wolf cried out, slamming his cock into Lisette. "I'm cumming!"

"Oh, god, oh, god," Lisette gasped as Wolf pumped cum into her. I could hear Greta slurping as I continued to fuck her, my balls building to their own climax.

Wolf pulled his cock from Lisette's pussy when he had finished cumming and Greta lifted her head to suck on his cock. Through the camera viewfinder I could see cum flowing from Lisette's pussy while Wolf buried his cock in Greta's throat. This was the straw that broke the camel's back and my balls exploded, cum spurting from my cock into Greta's amazing pussy.

Wolf pulled his cock from Greta's mouth and she dropped her head to Lisette's pussy. Lisette moaned when she felt Greta's mouth on her pussy. Greta's pussy drained my balls of cum and I let my cock slide from Greta's pussy, followed by a stream of my cum and her pussy juices that dribbled down onto Lisette's face, right onto her upper lip and into her mouth which had opened in surprise when she saw the flow coming. I watched it all as I captured a nice video close-up.

After a minute or so, Greta rolled off of Lisette onto her back, then crawled up to her, looking down at her startled face, our combined juices coating her cheeks, mouth, and chin.

"You were incredible," Greta told her. "Thank you."

"I have never," Lisette began, then swallowed to clear her throat, "experienced anything like that in my life," she said.

"But did you like it?" Wolf asked, crawling up to her on the other side. "Would you do it again?" he asked, bending down and kissing her, long and deep.

"Definitely," Lisette replied when they broke their kiss. "Any time."

"Oh, I'm so glad," Greta said. "I love the idea of you being one of our sex mates. You are so delicious," she said, bending down and softly kissing Lisette, then increasing the tenor of the kiss when Lisette didn't react negatively. Lisette's hand had lifted to Greta's cheek, their dueling tongues clearly visible, by the time Greta broke off the kiss. "I hope you don't mind," she said.

1...34567...10