A Sister's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mind if I reposition the camera?" I asked.

"Make it good," Joe said. "I can't wait for a copy of this."

I quickly repositioned the camera, making sure that the frame was a close-up of the area of the edge of the bed where they would be kneeling. When I finished, Joe was on his knees behind Lisette, his tongue deep in her pussy as he held her ass cheeks wide apart.

"Gotta warm them up, right?" he said, looking up at me and grinning, Lisette's pussy juice smeared across his mouth and chin.

"Absolutely," I agreed as he moved over and began giving Tammy the same treatment.

I decided to join in and knelt behind Lisette, pulling her ass cheeks apart and jamming my tongue into her flowing pussy. After a minute or so, Joe got to his feet and I took his place eating Tammy's delicious pussy. I heard Lisette moan and looked over to see Joe easing his cock into her pussy. It was an incredible sight to see, his huge black cock stretching Lisette's pussy as it inexorably slid into her. I couldn't resist and got to my feet and filled Tammy's pussy with my own cock.

"Nice and easy now," Joe said, rubbing the head of his cock on Lisette's rosebud.

I couldn't believe that his huge cock was going to fit into Lisette's ass, but to my surprise, after a short while the head of his cock suddenly slipped into her ass, accompanied by a gasp from her. I could only stare in amazement as slowly but surely, every bit of his huge cock disappeared into her ass.

"God, that is so big," Lisette gasped as Joe began to fuck her ass with his huge black cock as I continued to fuck Tammy's hungry pussy.

"You've got a great ass," Joe commented a few minutes later as Lisette lay with her face and chest pressed into the mattress, her broad ass up in the air as Joe's huge black cock continued to spear in and out of her. "Great ass!" he gasped as he pulled his cock from Lisette's ass and began to spray cum all over her.

"Oh, look at that!" Tammy said, pulling away from my cock and beginning to lick up the cum that Joe had sprayed all over Lisette's back and ass.

"That was intense," Lisette sighed as she looked up at me, my cock sticking straight out in front of me, glistening with Tammy's pussy juices.

"You look hot with a big black cock in your ass," I said, smiling at the shocked look that momentarily crossed her face before she smiled.

"I'll just bet it's quite a sight," she replied, opening her mouth as I lowered my cock to her face, her eyes widening when she tasted Tammy's pussy all over it.

By this time I was so worked up that I lost it almost immediately, blowing my balls into Lisette's mouth as Tammy finished licking up all of the cum from her back and ass.

"Oh, I just love seeing that," Tammy sighed when Lisette finished sucking me off and finally rolled over onto her back, her gaping pussy and rosebud fully on display as she scraped some of my cum from her chin into her mouth.

"Well, this certainly turned into a fun evening," Joe said with a smile as he left to go clean himself.

"I'll say," Lisette sighed, pushing up onto her elbows and staring at me.

"You feel like staying or have you had enough?" I asked.

"I think that we could go," Lisette replied.

"Well, I sure hope that this isn't the last time we'll play together," Tammy said.

"I should certainly hope not," Joe agreed as he returned. "You're not the first woman you could only take so much of this monster," he said, hefting his huge black cock in his hand.

"It's definitely a challenge," Lisette agreed as she got to her feet and looked for her clothes. "But that's my kind of a challenge, I must admit."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You okay?" I asked as we walked into my apartment, Lisette not having said a word the whole drive back.

"Oh, sure," she replied. "I was just reflecting on the fact that I'm a 60-year-old woman who is having sex with total strangers, even to the point of letting a fat black man fuck me in the ass."

"I see," I replied cautiously. "And?"

"And I wish it actually bothered me, even a little," she said with a sigh.

"Okay," I said. "So, while it's not bothering you, are you enjoying it or is some aspect of it unpleasant or anything?"

"I've enjoyed every single minute of it," Lisette replied. "It's hard to believe that I have you to thank for it all, my own brother."

"I admit that I very much enjoy the fact that you're my sister," I said with a smile. "That definitely adds to the hot factor."

"I want a shower," she said, dropping her clothes where she stood, then cupping her naked breasts, her fingers finding her big nipples and pinching and pulling them, immediately causing them to harden into knots.

"I don't suppose you'd care to take a mouthful of cum with you, would you?" I asked, slowly jacking my cock, having dropped my shorts to the floor.

"Why not?" she replied, sinking to her knees in front of me, her tongue extending beneath my cock as I slid it into her mouth. "You have any problem with me blowing off my return flight for the foreseeable future?" she asked as she looked up at me after completely sucking me off, the tip of her tongue sliding up and down in the slit of my cock. I could get my own place."

"I wouldn't dream of you staying anywhere but here if you'd like," I replied, astonished.

"Sex whenever I want it?" she asked as she got to her feet.

"With whoever you want," I replied as she leaned into me, her hand still wrapped around my cock.

"Hard to believe that you're my brother," she said, her other hand reaching up behind my neck as she pulled me down for a long, deep kiss, the taste of my cum still strong in her mouth.

1...5678910