A Pound of Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron grabbed another arrow and sent it flying downrange. It struck right next to the first arrow and the third arrow soon followed. Brenda's pussy was dripping at the sight and she now had two fingers firmly inserted inside herself.

Amy picked up her compound bow and aimed. The first arrow hit just above David's cock and the next two followed suit, leaving his manhood firmly trapped between six arrows. By now, Brenda had reached an orgasm and had to calm down before taking her measurements.

"Well, this round goes to Roy," she said. Amy peeled off her bikini bottoms to reveal a very wet and aroused pussy. Ron couldn't help himself and pulled his boxers and shorts off, letting his hard 8-inch cock free from their confines. Brenda's eyes grew wide at the sight of Amy's husband.

Ron grabbed his wife and kissed her deeply, fingering her wet, shaved pussy. Her hands went to his cock. Wrapping her legs around him, she let him lift her up and place her on his cock. The two fucked furiously for a few minutes before Ron filled her with his cum.

"Oh God, I needed that," she moaned. Her eyes transfixed on the erotic scene before her, Brenda knelt on the floor and began licking Ron's cum as it dripped out of Amy. David turned his head to see what was happening and couldn't believe what he saw.

Amy loved the way Brenda's tongue felt on her, but reached down and turned the other woman's head so she faced Ron's cock.

"Go ahead," Amy said. Brenda smiled wide and took Ron's cock in her mouth. She glanced at David to make sure he could see what she was doing. David watched as his wife sucked Ron's hard cock all the way to his pubic hair. He shook his head, but to no avail. Brenda looked directly at David as Ron came inside her mouth. She made a production out of swallowing Ron's entire load, opening her mouth so he could see. Amy looked at Ron and slowly nodded her head, then gently pulled Brenda on her feet.

Ron sat down on a couch facing David and the girls followed. Amy looked at Brenda and smiled.

"Go ahead," she said. "You have my permission. You deserve this." Brenda smiled and kissed Amy before turning back to Ron. "Fuck her good, baby. She needs this." Ron nodded in understanding.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. "This wasn't part of our plan." Amy sat next to Ron as Brenda walked to her husband.

"I'm sorry, dear, but Brenda and I came up with this while we were waiting on David and I didn't have a chance to tell you. It's okay, really. I'm going to be here with you the whole time," she said.

Brenda, meanwhile, had begun berating David, who was still in shock from the evening's events.

"Look at me," she said. "When was the last time you touched me, huh? You probably don't even remember. Well, I do. It's been 584 days since you last looked at me naked or made love to me. You've been too busy out fucking your little office girls to even look at me. Every night I sit at home, crying, hoping and praying that you'd finally start to notice me. I've begged and pleaded with you to stop, but you wouldn't. I would have done anything for you. I would have even stripped naked and sucked your cock in the middle of the street if I thought that would make you stay true to me.

"What would you have done if I screwed around on you the way you have? Don't answer because I already know. You would have kicked my ass to the curb and divorced me. And you would have had every right to. Well, that all ends right here and now. I'm going to fuck Ron and you're going to watch," she said. David shook his head but Brenda stopped him.

"No, no, you don't get to complain," she said. "You can cry all you want, but this IS going to happen. I'm going to fuck him right here and right now. And I hope to God he gets me pregnant. And if he does, you're going to accept the child and raise it as yours. Got that?"

She abruptly turned and walked away, going to the couch where Ron and Amy were waiting. Amy got up, kissed Brenda and knelt down in front of Ron. She held his erect cock up and offered it to Brenda.

She sat down on Ron, as Amy guided his cock inside her soaking pussy. Ron gasped as he felt his cock enter her. Brenda soon had impaled herself on him and began moving up and down, fucking him.

"Oh God, this cock feels so damn good," she said. "Fuck me, please." She looked at David. "You like seeing your wife getting fucked like this by a real man? Huh? His cock is filling me up better than you ever did." David shook his head, tears falling down his face.

She stopped for a moment and turned around so she could face David before continuing.

"Watch me," she told David. "Watch your wife get fucked by a real man." David looked on as Brenda took Ron's entire length inside her again. She bucked furiously, rubbing her pussy at the same time. Amy knelt down and began sucking Brenda's tits.

"Oh my God," Brenda moaned. "Do it," she said. "Do me, please. Cum inside my pussy, lover," she moaned. "Do it, get me pregnant. Make me feel like a woman again, please." Ron fucked as hard as he could into Brenda as Amy kissed and sucked on her breasts. Brenda stiffened up as her orgasm hit. Ron followed suit, filling her pussy with his seed. David could clearly see Ron's cum dripping out of his wife's pussy.

After their orgasm subsided, Brenda looked at David while running her fingers in Ron's semen.

"Did you like that?" she asked him. David shook his head, crying bitterly. "Now you know how it feels, don't you? That's how I've felt for years knowing that you're out fucking one of your office girls. But no more. I'm not taking it from you any more." She got off of Ron and walked to David. Taking Ron's semen in her hand, she put her fingers in his mouth and made him swallow.

"That's what you planned to do to them, isn't it?" she asked. David nodded his head, crying. "How does it feel? You don't like it do you?" He shook his head.

She took his head in her hands and looked him straight in the eye.

"Are you ever going to do this to me again?" He shook his head furiously.

"No," he said. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me," he begged. Brenda looked at Ron and Amy.

"What do you guys think? Should we forgive him and let him down, or should we do this some more?" Ron looked at Amy.

"What do you think?" he asked her. Amy looked at David.

"Well?" she asked him. "Should I forgive you? Are you ever going to hit on me or anyone else ever again? And are you going to hold my review hostage over this?"

"No, Amy, never again. I promise. Please forgive me," he said, sobbing.

"Okay, David. It's done as far as I'm concerned," she said.

"Thank you," he said quietly.

Ron got up, put his shorts back on and walked to David. He cut David down and eased him to the floor. David now sat sobbing on the floor as the three looked on him. Ron had planned to finish the punishment by pissing on him, just to drive the lesson home, but he saw no need for that now. David was clearly a broken man. He knelt by David and lifted his head to look in his eyes.

"I never, ever want to hear that you've been out chasing other women," he said. "Especially my wife. You have a damn good woman who, for whatever reason I don't understand, loves you. You had better respect her from now on. I'll be in touch and God help you if I hear that you've been fucking around on her. You understand me?"

"I understand," David said. Ron nodded his head and stood up.

"Let's get him in the shower and get him cleaned up," he told the girls. They helped David to his feet and the three of them guided David into the basement shower. Brenda insisted on helping him by herself at this point, so Ron and Amy backed off and locked their weapons away.

Cleaned and dressed, David and Brenda made it back upstairs where Ron and Amy were waiting for them. Brenda hugged and kissed them both.

"Thank you, guys," she said. "I think he's learned his lesson."

"I hope so, too," Ron said. Brenda smiled.

"And if he fucks up again, I'll know where to take him," Brenda said before escorting David to their car.

Epilogue:

The next week, everyone in the office remarked about David's new attitude. No longer brash and overbearing, he treated everyone with respect -- especially Amy. Mike even noticed and wondered what Ron and Amy had done. He decided, however, that he really didn't want to know.

David gave Amy a fair review, which was just shy of 100 percent. That didn't surprise Amy, since no one ever got a perfect review -- something the company said made sure everyone had room for growth.

David quit chasing other women and started marriage counseling with his wife in an effort to rebuild their marriage. Brenda did not get pregnant that night, but she already knew that, having surreptitiously used a diaphragm as well as her birth control pills. She decided to keep that a little secret from David just to keep him on his toes.

As Ron might say, it seemed that a pound of cure was just what the doctor ordered.

12