All Comments on 'A Pound of Cure'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Contrived, this asshole only tries something AFTER the previous asshole? This one has been the boss or in that business since the beginning, before the first asshole? Nope, doesn't make any sense that this one would suddenly try and fuck her after the first failed who started in on her from when he 'recently started as her supervisor/boss whatever. Not to mention the over the top reactions by hubby. 1*

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

After all the marriages that David ruined, he was lucky he didn't get far worse!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Heh

Interesting seeing the arrogant "bull" being turned into a wimp cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good fun

A good story, well written. I thought the knife-throwing was a bit far-fetched but stories are fantasy, so it was fine. Then I remembered watching an axe throwing into targets demo many years ago, with both men and women taking part. No, it wasn’t so far-fetched after all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
way over the top

but fun to read. Thank you for writing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Way over the top, but . . .

. . . in a good way. It was original.

In the real world, such a punishment left a lot of plot holes, but it was so over the top here that those don’t matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CRASH BAM SMASH

Golly gee willikers, saddleBUM. A little of this goes a lonnnnnng way. I am very much a revenge taker fan and liked the suspending Asshole in basement scene. Your MC Ron-Roy is completely over endowed. Drugging AH so precisely his medical degree is apparent, his background as Seal-Recon-Delta and carnival sideshow performer who practices daily to keep his skills razor keen while disguising himself as a mild mannered rep// ah ah accountant. I give this no score.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
ON TARGET!

Really entertaining and well written story. Only a slip of Ron's name to wake me up but Roy was close enough for me to retain concentration! I was pleasantly surprised it dealt with a different man, I initially thought 'Mike' had done some backsliding! I loved that "Amy' got a chance to participate. I thought the 'Prevention' story was excellent and this was a really good compliment/complement to it.They were both masterfully compiled and executed. Great Job, Thank You. 5 *****

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
Tramp old buddy...

I enjoy your tales, but wish the simple mistakes did show up.

"So, what do you want, Mr. Wiseman? Do you want to fuck me in retaliation or something?" Would that be a fuck before the facts?

"I'd have to take the kids to their parents, but it's possible," They aren't her kids?

Like moblane said this was pretty bad, "Well, this round goes to Roy," she said. Amy peeled off her bikini bottoms to reveal a very wet and aroused pussy. Ron couldn't help himself and pulled his boxers and shorts off, letting his hard 8-inch cock free from their confines. Brenda's eyes grew wide at the sight of Amy's husband.

If you don't use an editor at least get a beta read on them first. You wouldn't drive a herd down an unknown trail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too over the top

I enjoyed your first submission on this topic. However this was too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You got to be kidding ,you call this a story, a farce at best.

This would never happen in real life. What male has the ball to tell a employee husband that he wants to fuck his wife in her bed so he can watch.then the wife of the predator joins in this farce and goes along with little input. Way out their in some other reality world that does not exist.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

He should have gotten her pregnant. It would have served David right

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Double Darn!

That couple could make a fortune as a part-time job by “reforming” errant men. Their weapons training was second to done. Mission accomplished. Thanks for sharing your tale.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
An Axd to Grind

The first to excapades for Ron and Amy were fun. I don't see a lot of character development but thats something that can be obtained in future chapters. For part 3 how about a female antagonist and maybe use throwing axes. The are all the rage at the hipster pubs. Thanks for the story.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Yeehaw! That was fun!

Now that's the way to do it. So fucking unbelievable that you don't care and you completely suspend disbelief. It was like a roller coaster or a fun house.

The thing that always irks me in a lot of stories is when the writer tries to write a realistic story, but has one character who is so unealistic or there are totally unbelievable plot devices. What I loved about this story is it was pure fantasy.

Well done!

kimi1990kimi1990almost 5 years ago
I get it.

You can write a whole herd of meh stories like Thanos snapping his fingers. You include enough violence to keep the knuckle-draggers happy so that you get a decent score. If that's the limit of your ambition, great. If you want to write something to set you apart from being a middling clone of the other murder porn writers, it's going to take a little more effort. How about taking more than 20 minutes to write a story with a vaguely interesting plot? Try taking two weeks, maybe, include something other than mayhem and cartoon villains? I'll wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
oh saddletramp

your stories are always a breath of fresh air. never change.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
5 BIG ONES!

Thanks for the effort; I really enjoyed your story.

I must say, "While a revenge plot isn't original (like so many readers say they are looking for) you sure put a different spin on the application of it.

Full scores from the Low-Country. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not knife throwing, but...

Google Ed Ames Tonight Show for a fine demonstration of tomahawk throwing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice idea

Lousy execution. David goes home, packs his bags and leaves his wife, filing for a divorce that week. Because who sleeps under the same roof with a woman willing to do what she did to him? He'd never know if he'd wake up again. The next day at work, he fired Amy, explaining to HR what she had done to him. When HR balked, he called Mike in to tell his story about Amy and her husband. So Amy lost her job. And David continued on doing as he pleased. The real end. Good attempt gone wrong.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
rerun Part II

Much like the preceding act with Mike. Any new ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To fully understand the context of this story, I suggest you first read "An Ounce of Prevention."

If it was that important, why didn't you use that message as your synopsis so people know that before they open the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

good story keep them coming

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Fun but...

A man like that doesn't learn unless he chooses to. He'll think he can outsmart anyone. Still, it was fun. I do like men like that getting what they deserve and he got off light.

bruce22bruce22almost 5 years ago
Lots of fun

This one did go over the top because it difficult to believe that two such marksmen would be in the same family. Those are difficult shots.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "To fully understand the context of this story, I suggest you first read "An Ounce of Prevention."

There IS no "synopsis," there's a "Description." That sentence is not a description.

You're worried about saving a little time, yet you took the time, AFTER reading the disclaimer to go to the end and leave a comment. Why not just exit? Leave a 1-bomb if you're really mad.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Nooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

LoL!

texxmantexxmanalmost 5 years ago
Fun read!

Loved it. Totally over the top fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so basically

He uses it as an excuse to cheat on his wife after she trusted him with the truth. Classy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OK, But

You intended everything to be over the top, and it was. But the threat of PG suggests that the good guys were stupid as DNA test would show she was the cheater and on was the daddy. David's threats were he said, she said with no witnesses. In short you left a loose end that you did not need.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "so basically"

In case you missed it, the two women came up with the idea of him fucking her, it wasn't his idea, and he double-checked that his wife was okay with it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "OK, But"

The pregnancy threat was just to mess with his bead. Since she WASN'T going to get pregnant a DNA test is moot.

"but she already knew that, having surreptitiously used a diaphragm as well as her birth control pills." - The wording here IS a little strange, it seems to be saying that she took a birth control pill. Birth control pills only work if you're already taking them on a daily basis. Maybe should have said, "... used a diaphragm as well as being on birth control pills," which her husband presumably knows, BTW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow the 2 nony comments before make me want to sign in

But I really can't be arsed that would mean getting my laptop out.

Thanks ST another daft, over the top fun ride in the MMAS universe.

12356416514a12356416514aalmost 5 years ago
very good

It's honestly a very good story. I would have preferred a different, more sexual punishment but sometimes it's better to make it non sexual.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
A FOLLOW UP TO "AN APPLE A DAY"

knowing there are many more rhymes protecting health ????~~~~!!!!! TK U MLJ LV NV

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Spin the wheel while throwing etc

Great story

Enjoyed

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Very Nice!

The perfect comeuppance for a lousy person.

Your imagination is positively frightening.

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenover 4 years ago
You know how sequels are usually not as good as the original? Not this time.

A great followup to the original story. Thank you again for the time and effort you must put into these stories. It's really amazing that people do this for no monetary reward and you are to be lauded for providing free entertainment to us unwashed masses.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice punishment

Nice punishments too bad more people don't decide to refuse to give in to blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just has to....

rank right up near the very top....of the stupidest stories on this site! Gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Refreshing!

Nice to have a few stories where a good wife remains a good wife with husband's support and cannot be corrupted by the current office pussy hound. Too many LW stories are all about a good wife finally yielding to expert seduction and carrying on an affair until she is found out and kicked to the curb. Thank you for an enjoyable story, however far fetched some may find it. 5*s.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Great!!!

Love stories where the husband is strong, and the wife is completely faithful!!!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 4 years ago
3rd read

Still enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK

Pretty good story, but who’s Roy?

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
I Hope You Had Fun Writing This****

Because I had fun reading it what fun story. Thanks for sharing.

mainer42mainer42over 4 years ago
A pound of humility

I also has as much fun reading this as you obviously had writing it

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Again 2nd read still great and enjoyed

Takes taste of shit out of mouth after reading one of those wimpy cuckold stories

I really enjoyed as I said but bears repeating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Repeat

As good as the first one. Except the guy was not physically hurt. Oh well, nobody gets 100% .I loved it.

The BEAR3udkMj

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A CURE BY USING 'CUR-OR-B-D-TAK-ME-NUTZ

which will be quite painful and sorely missed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The first one was better

This one was just plain boring.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

So Ron is a scumbag cheater too!!!

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Ridiculous

Absolute garbage⭐️

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Pretty out there. But, what the hell it was a fun read.

jrphdojrphdoover 3 years ago

Not a bad read but way over the top. I found myself thinking of ways for David to get revenge or get out of his marriage in a favorable way even knowing he is an asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So the solution was

to make ron a cheating scum bag??? it makes everyone involved a WIMP

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous, over the top, hilarious, and I loved it. Maybe a little more sex, but this is the kind of revenge fucking/cheating I can get behind. Also I don't get why people are calling Ron a cheater, Amy literally wanted him to fuck Brenda. And not as a cuckquean, but to show David what a superior man looks like. So it was more like a hot husband thing.

Still, I liked it, it was pulp and it was great.

Kryms1nKryms1nabout 3 years ago

I haven’t read many of your stories, but hot damn do I like the ones I have read! You do an excellent job of adding details as things progress without complicating the plot

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a great story of what can happen when a faithful wife goes to her husband for help dealing with an asshole boss. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some stupid comments who are wimp cuckolds hate this. One of Best Story I read in LOVING WIVES category. ***** for you

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Right

It is right to make people like David suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very entertaining - well written ! I still think he's the best !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bitch Amy should have told her husband sooner rather than moping around and cryjng like a fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Ron and Brenda fucking was acceptable even to crying Amy.....

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

some people never learn until the error of their ways are pointed out. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good start and then the story went off the cliff. Sorry, waaaaay over the top. I didn't like it.

Bear1961caBear1961caover 2 years ago

The perfect sequel! I'd love to read more stories about Ron & Amy!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

The problem I have with a story like this is that the husband and wife don't have the moral high ground. They're not any better than David because they're kidnapping, blackmailing and torturing (and as the previous story implies, murdering) psychopaths.

If the married couple is just as bad (albeit for different reasons) as David, how can the reader be expected to side with them?

The married couple could've legally ruined David for his actions (aka Burn the Bastard) and kept their moral high ground status and thus, the reader would be fine in siding with them.

The other issue is while David is indeed a scumbag, he could've gone to the police and had everyone arrested for the MULTIPLE felonies everyone comitted against him. Sure, his name would be mud but the married couple and his wife would be in prison for decades.

Don't get me wrong, I like BtB stories but this kind of story is just way over the top and unrealistic.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

SaddleTramp what a great mind you have to come up with such a great story plot! Thank You so much. It is wonderful to be held in suspense not able to see the end ahead of time. 5 stars thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

9/17/21

I agree with HooHaa77. This is beyond acceptable. These acts reduce the couple+1 to criminals beyond redemption. At least 2 of the 3 would be incarcerated for years and the other divorced losing all she put into the marriage.

Bob80paBob80paover 2 years ago
Stupidity

I am amazed at the stupidity of the people who refuse to believe the author's admonition that this is a work of FICTION! Not non-fiction, but FICTION! Pay attention people! WOW!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Ha!

Paper thin on plot & character development. However, OTT fantasy fun that is enjoyable if you don't take it too seriously. (That's a hint to the negative Nellie commenters.)

Keep 'em comin'.

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 2 years ago

Nice

You should make a series on these guys. While not the most plot driven story, it is a fun read

Keep up the good work!

Perhaps Ron and Amy make a side business on this, and maybe Mike and/ or Davidare used as proof in before/ after descriptions. Maybe one of them helps? Perhaps Brenda, and she forces her husband to help as well? Just some thoughts

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The very beginning with Amy sitting and crying about David and not telling her husband about his harassing her does not make sense!! Ron fucking Brenda with Amy's permission was another problrm

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

I enjoy stories where the jackass gets what is coming to him, with style and imagination no less!

Thanks ST!

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

Another excellent story from the ‘tramp….

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story and I loved how David changed his ways in the office. I really enjoyed the scene in the basement. Five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nobody's spots change that fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why couldn't the dumb cunt Amy tell her husband right from the outside like she did with the Mike case instead of being a whining crying bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story that was totally hypocritical and double standards when Ron fucked Brenda!!

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

A nice twist to the Loving Wives stories. I only wished Ron would have fucked David in the ass before they released him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a writer with a vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that escalated. Not as good as the first one. In the prequel, "An Ounce of Prevention", Amy is much more confident, assertive, and doesn't tolerate crap. This is a woman who can throw knives, shoot bows, guns, and probably knows self defense. In this chapter, she is worried about David and her review. She is bothered by David's full fledged sexual harassment for weeks and meanwhile pushes off her husband. Only when thr deadline for a decision is in 48 hours, does the husband find her on the couch crying and she tells him what is happening. Even then she is torn what to do because she is worried about what David will do if she goes to HR and gets a bad review. Wtf? First if that is the case, the job ain't worth shit. Second of all, go to HR and deal with David afterwards. Clearly she and her husband have extraordinary means to scare David. The version of Amy in the first chapter would have handled this herself or at least told Ron asap. Instead she comes off as weak and indecisive needing Ron to rescue her. Seems like two different Amy's. And then Ron screws Brenda at the end with Amy's permission. The Amy from thr prequel wouldn't want that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a good story . I hope everyone realizes that this is Saddletramps universe . In ST's universe anything he wants to happen can happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, they are really good at making their “points”. 5*.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A lighthearted little fun story, I liked how you let it flow, bit simple a plot but ok.

Dom_VeritatemDom_Veritatemabout 1 year ago

Ahhh...the old reverse cuck trick. What a heartwarming story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very stupid. The bitch Amy knows her husband dealt with Mike so why couldn't thd cunt tell the husband about Mike's boss coming on to her!!! For months the cunt bitch was off and couldn't tell her husband!!!

Shit for brains here

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Love this series. Only detraction is why did Amy wait so long to tell her hubby? She already knew they could handle problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story justice in the end. Karma is a bitch, not sure why Brenda would stay with that twat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK. To be good a story must have even the tiniest bit of believability. This crap has none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good writing, please more stories. I have one question.

What happened to Amy and Ron's marriage? I have read a lot of stories on site and no

wife has given another woman permission to have sex with her husband or help doing it. Good Luck

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

They be one bad-assed bunch you got there. If I was the one throwing the knife I might well miss by a foot or - hit him with the handle - he'd have damn good reason to piss himself!

Ole Tramp is one of the best storytellers around and I like the story 4-stars worth

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

A really fun read!! Always love seeing the offender take the offences of his/her victims.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could have been a great story, but went over the top and got stupid, with the accuracy of the weapons and the shooters. Just lost the believability there, and I kind of ruins the story, eh? I understand it's easier to go all crazy with these stories, but if you don't make them believable, you might as well just throw them out with the other trash in the sci-fi fantasy category.

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Bon sang, n'importe quoi. Ron n'admet pas qu'Amy ait des relations avec son patron David mais va baiser Brendra femme de David. Merde, essayez de rester cohérent dans votre histoire. 1* pour la perte de temps à écrire ce navet.

Diecast1Diecast19 months ago

Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When you try to cuckold a guy and end up getting cuckolded yourself. Well how do you like them apples? David of course got off too easy. How many wives did this guy fuck against their will and how many marriages did he ruin? Yep, got off WAY too easy. Should have had his cock cut off and Brenda should have moved in as the second wife. :)

I like stories like this. Instead of cheating slut wives we get a solid husband and wife duo that punish predators. Love it!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...