A One-Night Stand Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it was you all along," he confessed. "But I tried to get some liquid courage. It was a mistake."

"This is a mistake. We're friends, Jason."

"We were. Now we're lovers also."

"No, we aren't." She laughed sheepishly.

He grinned down at her.

"Sure we are."

"Sleeping beside each other does not count."

"I'm willing to do a lot more than that," he said as he lowered his mouth to her neck and started kissing her.

"Jason," she gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Convincing you."

"About what?"

"That we can be a lot more than friends. Will you let me?"

He looked into her eyes, his face like an open book she had never seen before. It was tempting, but dangerous. She would lose a friend, but their friendship would never be the same after last night no matter what they did.

And what if there was a small chance that he cared for her too? Could she risk turning that down? Most likely he was just offering her a pity-fuck, to make up for last night. Still, she wanted him, wanted him so desperately that her body had heated to his touch and her lower regions were preparing for him.

Her pulse had quickened, and an intense need was pouring through every part of her body, screaming for her to go for it. Take him and take everything what he was offering. She felt weak. Weakened by his tempting offer and weakened by her desires for him.

She had longed for him. Ever since she first met him, she had known that there would never be another man like him in her life. Longed for him with both her mind and her body. She had never been able to be with another man since then. Even though she knew that he was only going to hurt her. It didn't matter.

She felt like a moth that was spellbound by the smallest spark of light, tempting to move closer even if it meant that she would become burnt. She really didn't have any choice. She had to take this opportunity, even if her rational mind told her not to.

She knew she would regret it for the rest of her life if she didn't take the chance. 'Enjoy him while you can.' The thought suddenly poured through her mind.

Yes, she would enjoy him. With every part of her body. Allowing all her inner fantasies to come forward and take as much as she could while she could. She felt stronger. The decision was made, and she was not going back.

She placed her right hand on his naked chest and moved it slowly down to his stomach. She could hear his breath hitch and his heartbeat quicken. She looked into his eyes, allowing all her desires to show. He was not leaving her bed before she was satisfied. Not this time. And she was no longer afraid to tell him.

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity, but if he thought she was one of those timid women just laying beneath him and waiting for him to pleasure her, he was in for a surprise.

"If you fall asleep on me one more time, I'll spank you," she said silkily as she moved her hand over to his backside and pinched his ass.

He laughed.

"Don't worry. I'll even hand you the whip," he said as he started to kiss her upper chest, trying to move her top aside.

"Let me get undressed first."

"Nope. I will take too long," he said as he kissed her lips again while he roamed his hands down to her breasts and started to circle them with his fingers.

She arched her body and started to pull up her top. At the same time, she pushed her breasts up toward him and he tensed and just stared at them. She took in a deep breath, making her breasts move at the same time. She almost laughed at his uninhibited regard. He seemed to have lost his footing.

She kept on lifting her top.

"Give me a hand here," she said to him and he finally seemed to snap out of his trance.

He leaned backwards and helped her lift the top over her head.

"It would be easier if I could get up," she said.

"All right then."

She got out of the bed and quickly removed all her clothes. He stared at her, his eyes flaring with an unexpected heat that she had never imagined she would see.

"Come here," he invited her as he lifted the sheet to allow her underneath.

"Just a sec," she said as she opened one of the cupboards and pulled out a package of condoms.

"We might need these."

"You bet. And if those aren't enough, I have a few in my pocket as well."

She climbed back in the bed and straddled him.

"And who were you planning to use those with?" she asked.

"I might return that question to you," he said.

"I'm always prepared," she grinned. "What's your excuse?"

"A guy can dream, can't he?" he said while he pulled her down for another kiss.

She went willingly and returned the kiss, trying to pour all her love and longing into that kiss. As he let her go she felt out of breath and knew that he would probably think her terribly inexperienced. Still, she tried to make up for that in eagerness instead.

She pushed the sheet downwards and started to kiss his neck, dropping kisses all over his skin as she slowly learned to know every part of him. This was what she'd always wanted to do, every time he had been sitting beside her and discussed which books they loved and which music they preferred.

She moved over to his left nipple and kissed him, roaming her hand across his chest hair and trying to figure out if he had any fat at all on his muscled body.

"Oh fuck," he groaned beneath her, and suddenly he placed his hand against her sides and rolled them over, allowing him to be on top.

She protested loudly, feeling as if her favourite snack had just been pulled out of her hand.

"Unfair! I was just getting started," she sulked.

He laughed and pulled the sheet away from between them, before he placed his knees between her legs and hovered over her chest.

"You were killing me," he accused her before he reciprocated by kissing her the same way as she had done to him.

As soon as he placed his lips on her right breast and started sucking her, she felt a whoosh of warmth transfer directly down to her clit and she gasped loudly.

"Unfair," she whispered.

"Tell me about it." He smirked as he kept on sucking her other breast.

She could feel his hardened member against her lower regions, and she spread her legs wider to tempt him inside of her. She was burning. Needing - and he was going slow. This was not working. She enveloped her legs behind his back and nudged him toward her.

"Jason," she pleaded.

She could hear him breathing hard. Feel his urgency as he moved his lips to hers and kissed her hard. Still, it was not enough. She wanted him inside of her. Wanting to feel his large flesh tear into her tight sheath and pleasure her on the inside as well as on the outside.

She needed him. She wrapped her hands around his back, holding him tight as she tried to move her pelvis into position beneath him.

"Wait," he gasped.

She wanted to scream in frustration. She didn't want to wait for anything right now. She had longed for this moment for the last few years and now he wanted to postpone it even longer.

"Jason," she whimpered. "Come inside of me, please."

"Oh shit," he said and for a moment. Tia was worried that he had changed his mind. "Where's that condom?" he murmured.

"Fuck the condom," she groaned at him.

That made him pause and he laughed heartily.

"Tia, you're not on the pill, are you?"

She shook her head, while she watched him move slightly away from her as he searched around for the missing package of condoms. No, she wasn't one of his beautiful and worldly women that was always protected, she thought.

Finally, he found the condom and quickly sheathed himself. He lowered his body to hers again and slowly he started to push inside of her. She held him closer to him, didn't want to allow him to move away from her again.

She could feel her sheath resist him, knowing that his size and the tightness of her channel would make it painful in the beginning.

"Fuck, you're tight," he gasped as he moved his right finger to her clit and started to fondle her.

She could feel her body aching for more; demanding to take more of him inside of her. Wanting to feel him as deep as he could come before he retreated. She arched her body, trying to push against his and allowing him to come deeper inside at the same time.

She could hear his breath hitch and she felt his body shake slightly as if he was trying to hold back. She did not want him to hold back. She wanted him to lose himself inside of her and fuck her until they both lay exhausted and spent beside each other.

She wrapped her legs behind his back and used his body as leverage to fuck herself on his shaft. It felt so wonderful she had to close her eyes to the pleasure pouring through her. She moaned and wanted to plead him to move. To bring them both into the oblivion.

He retreated slowly and pushed deeper inside of her, before retreating and pushing even deeper than before. At the same time, he kept up pleasing her clit and she could feel her release coming on more quickly than she wanted. She didn't want to come just yet.

She wanted to enjoy him for a few more hours, but she clung to him, arching her back and trying to follow his lead. Maximizing every plunge he made inside of her and tightening all her inner muscles to prevent him from leaving her.

All too soon, she felt her body tighten and as he rubbed her clit one more time, she shouted as an intense climax roamed through her body. She felt as if she was flung into the unknown. Her mind blackened and her inner muscles were making contractions deep inside of her, pulling at his cock at the same time.

He understood completely what had happened and at the same time he started to fuck her deeper and harder, prolonging and increasing the pleasure pouring through her body. Her muscles felt tired and satisfied, but she wanted to return the favour and tried her utmost the make her channel feel as tight as possible around his cock.

The lubricant from the condom was easing the way, making him move with effortless ease as he pushed deep inside her on last time. He held on tightly as he poured all his load inside of her. His mouth emitted a deep groan as he gave himself up to her and followed her into the climax.

Leisurely, he retreated and pushed deep again, making the most of his pleasure and easing them both. At last he collapsed beside her on the bed, pulling her into his arms while he kissed her forehead and slowly moved down to her lips.

As soon as he removed himself from her body, she had felt a moment of despair but that was soon put to rest as he held her close in his embrace. She laid her arms around him, answering his kisses and roaming her hand slowly across his back and down his side.

She wanted to feel him, to touch him. His body was just as warm and sweaty as her own and she moved her lips to his chest and kissed him. He tasted salty and good, and all hers for the moment. It was like heaven had decided to come down to earth for a moment.

"I need a shower." He laughed as he got rid of the used condom.

"So do I," Tia admitted.

"No, you still have a wonderful scent. I bet you taste good as well," he said while he roamed his arms over her backside and squeezing her ass before pulling her against him.

She gasped. She could feel her arousal skyrocket just by his touch.

"Ready for one more?" he teased her lightly.

What? He wasn't tired of her? She must have looked just as shocked as she felt since he started laughing before he rolled on top of her again.

"Now?" she stuttered.

How could he possibly want more so soon? She had always thought that was impossible. She was much more interesting in cuddling right now. Too tired and too overwhelmed by the orgasm he'd just given her.

"You didn't think I would be content with just once, eh? Nah, I think this just proves that we need a long trial period," he said before he bent down and kissed her mouth. "A very long one," he murmured as soon as he let go of her lips.

"But...?"

She tried to put her mind into working order again. He didn't sound as if he was about to leave. Why wasn't he? He had got what he wanted. There was no need to hang around any longer.

"But you will be a lot happier with me if I get that shower and some food first," he grinned. "Care to join me?"

"In the shower?"

"Yes. One of those family showers will be just perfect. Just enough privacy for one of my favourite fantasies."

He flipped her over onto her stomach and leaned his lower body against her ass, pushing his semi-hard cock toward her sex lips.

"You can lean against the wall and I can soap you up, before entering you. Taking you deep and slow."

She moaned as his suggestions made her body prepare instantly.

"Yes," she said hoarsely. "I want that."

"So do I," he said as she felt his shaft harden against her. "I'm just worried that we won't get there before..."

He pushed against her as he spoke. She giggled at his uninhibited response to her. She pushed him slightly aside and he lay down beside her.

"Come along. I want that shower too," she grinned at him.

"Wait. I was nearly in heaven," he protested.

She climbed out of the bed and laughed as she collected some clothes and towels.

"We can try the bed afterward," she suggested.

"Hm, yes. Okay then."

"Do you think anyone will hear?"

"If they do they will only be terribly envious," he said as he dressed himself.

"I will have to keep my screaming to a minimum," Tia said smugly.

"Maybe we should reverse the position so I can lift you," he suggested. "Then you can scream into my mouth when you come."

"Sounds interesting," Tia said as they walked out of the caravan.

Jason followed right behind her.

"Damn, I forgot to bring any condoms. Wait up," he suddenly said and turned back.

As he returned to her, he smiled widely and placed his left arm around her shoulder, holding her tightly to him. At least he was not embarrassed to be seen with her, she thought, as she placed her right arm behind his lower back.

"Will three be enough?" he grinned.

"I would say one is sufficient since I intend to walk back. I'm not much into crawling."

"Give me a few more days and I'll change your mind."

"No, you won't."

"Do you want to bet?"

Tia had a feeling that he would know more about these issues than her, so she decided to just keep her mouth shut and go with the flow. It had worked well until now. She smiled widely as they headed toward the service building.

A sense of utmost joy and happiness was filling her mind, pushing away all the doubts and pain from earlier that day. She had no idea how long the happiness would last, but right now she didn't want to worry. There would be plenty of time for that later. Right now, she only wanted to make the most of her time with Jason.

***

Next morning as Tia awoke, she realised two things. There was a man in her bed and her hands were tied together with a scarf. She was lying on her back and someone held her arms over her head.

"Jason?" she asked suspiciously.

"Still here. Did you think I would leave?" He chuckled as he bent his head and sucked her left nipple into his mouth.

She squealed in delight.

"Don't do that! It tickles."

"That's the point. Now let me torment you," he said as he kissed her other breast as well.

"Torment is the word for it, yes."

She could feel him kiss a pattern down toward a part of her that was aching for his touch. She arched her back slightly, hoping he would understand the message and get to the right spot.

He moved his body and lay between her legs, using his mouth to kiss her stomach before slowly moving closer to her clit. It felt like agony and heaven at the same time.

"Jason," she groaned.

Suddenly there was a knock on the window behind her.

"Hey, Jason, are you coming or what?"

They could hear Tom and some of Jason's other buddies outside.

"Go away. I'm busy," Jason replied.

Tia just laughed.

"But we're going skinny-dipping in the lake."

"Have fun."

"Why don't you and Tia join us?"

He sighed and Tia laughed. Then he sat up and pushed the curtain aside to stare at his buddies. He lifted her bound hands up to the window.

"Look, guys, I'm already naked and I have a beautiful woman that demands satisfaction. So, piss off, will you?"

His friends laughed heartily and walked away. A few whistles were heard as they threw a lot of good suggestions and advices in their direction.

"I can't believe you just did that." Tia laughed and blushed at the same time.

"Sure did. They weren't listening to reason. Besides, I'm the only one that get to see you naked."

Tia laughed.

"Oh dear, you're starting to sound just a little bit possessive, Jason. You had better watch out."

"I don't intend to share anything," he said as he bent down and dropped kisses along her cheek and up to her forehead. "Now that I've finally got you into bed with me, I intend to stay there."

"Even if you have to tie me up?" she asked as held her bound hands in front of him.

"Whatever it takes," he said before he kissed her deeply on the mouth.

"Hm, I can like that," she murmured. "But next time it's my turn to tie you up and to be on top."

He laughed. "You have to wake up early to do that," he said and winked at her.

"Not if you're willing," she suggested.

"Oh, I'm most certainly willing to do anything you suggest. But I have a long list of things I want to do to you first."

"A list?"

"Sure. That's what happens when a man pants after a woman for a few years before catching her."

"What?"

"You didn't know, did you? Well, you only wanted friendship, so I was not going to push my luck."

"Maybe that one-night stand wasn't so disastrous after all."

"Disastrous? No, it landed me in your bed at least. And now I intend to stay there."

Tia placed her bound hands behind his nape.

"Good. I'm not letting you leave either. I've caught you. Now I'm keeping my prey."

"Prey?"

"Yes, you haven't figured that out yet. But you will," she teased him.

"God, I love a woman that knows what she wants."

"You'd better," she said as she pulled him closer for another kiss.

--------

THE END

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters.

Ada

12