All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 12'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
gross

gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG So fucking HOT!!

OMG So fucking HOT!!

Buttsmoocher2002Buttsmoocher2002about 17 years ago
fucking fantastic

great story - love the mommy/son crossdressing and strapon angle. now if you just had some good ol fashioned ass eating in there too i'd hav ebeen in heaven. nice job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So fucking hot

Love mother/son incest stories and this one was different with the cross-dressing and mom fucking her son with her plastic prick instead of the other wham bam thanks mom type of stories we usually get. Agree with the other comment, mom should have licked her son's ass too to get him really going, that would have been oh so fucking hot. And it would have been good to have dad and uncle Mike come home early unexpectedly and join in with them. Lets have some more of these interesting characters

ALEXIA1917ALEXIA1917about 17 years ago
i came in moms panties

great we wait for the next story with our cocks on hand.Give

us some toilet action with mom and sis .Brown spots on panties mixed with cum./

alexia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a sick pair----I understand guys wanting it--

in the ass---Most readers of this stuff do--But to dream of MOM with a strap on?? That is really sick.

If you want it in the ass there are pleanty of real cocks available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Reasonable? Forgive a man who has read miles

of Erotica. I think it is logical that Sherri, loving her son sexually, 'takes' his anal virginity. I longed for her to take him face-to-face; but bow to the Master Story Teller gladly accepting the "children" of his mind; all gift, good and excellent. I eagerly await future chapters knowing full well that I run the risk of a terminal orgasm; death by heart attack or worse, a mere stroke.

jjws%)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another Masterpiece

Weaving the story is the job of the author, and you have done a perfect job again. There will be some that are intimidated and there will be some that will read this and see themselves. When ever you take on a controversial subject, you are bound to raise the ire of the uneducated. GOOD JOB PRO BALL PLAYER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another great chapter

I really enjoyed this chapter.Cant wait to see what happens when sis returns.Keep up the awesome work.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dropping

The quality of this story has been rapidly declining. Even though there is endless reassuring on both parts (extremely annoying at this point), it still seems like the mother is being selfish and taking advantage.

The breaking point was the yes-no question session. It turned in to an entirely different story after that chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
if you're sick you can understand this crap

what loving mother fucks her son in the ass and start him on the pass of sissyboy.yes all you sissyboys out their it right down your line.most lesbian and bi men think that the way to go with young boys.that why people so hard on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not sick just very stimulating

A great fantasy. Given the right moment and right mother, I'd be up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The kid needs some Testosreone

Losing interest now. The kid seems like a milk toast. At first it was intriguing as a young guy would get turned on. But now he's nothing more than a little lilly white milk toast. The experiment OK, but it's too much now. Would have liked to see him develope into a man. This is too much like gay rights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nothing short of estatic!

Pay no attention to the flames. Every artist takes some crap from those close minded individuals who are afraid of their own desires and fantasies. Keep on. Move forward and disregard them. Many love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

your stories are hot. I check back often, looking for the next installment. I get hard as soon as I realize you finished another chapter.

Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep it up

Great fun and really arousing. Relationship with sister and father could be fun too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Tell us more.

Another great story by Pro Ball Player. Nicely done! I’m also enjoying the comments.

Is there any chance we could hear more from the person who posted on chapter 11?

The title of the post was "Now see what you have done". I'm a curious for more.

dennyboy2dennyboy2about 17 years ago
Taboo But Really Sexy

Just read 11 and 12. Yes, they are far out but the author's unique way of describing action really turns me on. What happened to all that rubber full of precum and cum? Would have made a climatic finish.

TonyTheTiger88TonyTheTiger88about 17 years ago
Hot, in general

This series began so wonderfully. I've always had a fetish for panties, feeling them and being around them. Wearing them is hot, but not for longer than is needed to get off. In these later chapters, in my honest opinion, this is too far for me. I get the feeling that the son is trying to please the mother who's, although very much naturally loving on her son, got some hang ups with dressing in girls undergarments. I see the interest with things in the ass, but getting fucked in the ass seemed a bit much too quickly. I'm personally not really turned on by that, but I got through reading it just fine. If the series goes farther into this idea of the son dressing occasionally as a full-blown girl, I know I wouldn't enjoy that very much. Your writing is still excellent and the story is very much creative and new, but I guess I've just reached my limit for how much this particular fantasy goes for me personally. Thanks for posting and please continue to do so in whatever manner you see this series going. I just felt like finally giving my opinion after all these chapters.

PS. I absolutely love the mother talking so much to the son. It's perhaps my most favorite part of any quality erotic story when the dialogue is well-written, and yours is most definitely fantastic.

Altara1aAltara1aabout 17 years ago
"Now see what you have done"

This is a response to "Tell us more"

I’m surprised you asked, but I don’t mind telling you a little. Remember this is an open forum.

My Husband is a professional man and my Son an “A” student so I was surprised how they acted out the story by wearing the panties. First I have to say they are both very much men and this was totally out of character. So much so that it was very funny and sexy at the same time. Especially the embarrassed look on my Sons face the first time I looked at him stretching out the white mesh panties.

Later they both admitted that the silky feeling of the panties was sexy and stimulating. I admitted seeing them both so aroused filling out their panties was sexy for me as well.

I no longer see my Son as my little boy; he is now definitely a man. That evening I was very flattered with all their wonderful comments about my figure and lately I have been wearing some of my lingerie to watch TV and I always get compliments from both of them.

In private my Husband asked what I thought and how I felt about what they did. I told him the truth; I was first shocked but then enjoyed watching them. I was impressed at how confident they both were in that situation and especially with our Son. How much he had grown up and was well endowed like his Father. How high his confidence was in openly displaying himself in front of me. (But then again he may have been inspired because I couldn’t take my eyes off of him) Much more was discussed but it was from my Husbands point of view and it bordered on his kinky type of fantasy. I think he was just a little too worked up at the time and he hasn’t said anything since. Maybe he feels a little ashamed of what he asked me to do.

If the story has done anything, it has opened our communication about our own sexuality and brought us closer together as a family. I did enjoy teasing them both that evening and watching how hard they stayed.

Since then my Son has been noticeably more friendly and more attentive with me which is also flattering.

I bought a very sexy set of Bra and panties. I have not shown my Husband yet so it will be as big a surprise for him as my Son, if and when they decide to be crazy again.

I am still young and have a nice figure so I know they will enjoy my show as much as I enjoy theirs. Our sex lives have definitely improved, as I now encourage his fantasies and my own sexuality has really been opened. I owe that much to the Ball Player and his story.

Today he brought home two naughty movies. I have never seen a movie before so this will be the first time. He has shown me pictures on the computer and some of them were stimulating and I’ve become much more open minded about them. We haven’t watched them yet, so I don’t know what he is waiting for.

I don’t care what others have said about the story. I think it is well written, suspenseful, the sex acts are very much in detail and emotional. The development of the relationships is very believable.

I’m sure this is not the end and I have many questions of my own for both of them but I will wait until the time is right to ask them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very arousing indeed

An accidental violation of the 'no vaginal intercourse' rule would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HARD FOR MOMMY

I VERY HARD RIGHT NOW. PLEASE HURRY WITH CHAPTER 13.I AM GOING TO CUM ALL OVER MY MOMMIES PANTIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hope this improves

Id just like to say thanks first of all for writing this and lets not forget that it has been memorable. My main concern is that there are a couple of flaws which are increasingly comming to power. Basiclly the gay thing man on man etc not on. Lesbian dont mind but just the father with son is taking it a bit far!!.I wouldnt mind them in the same room though, it just reminds me of my father and its a bit sickin like it probably seems to many readers. Also there is just too much discussion all began after the yes/no chat with mother. Erm dont mind some but for example in 12 it was anounced at the start what they were goin to do with the anal thing. Yes but it took till like near the end of the second page for it to be incerted and during the foreplay there was a bit too much description and it seems to be a bit more of an anal story now. Thats not the reason why so many people started to read this in the first place. The reason why u have mixed reviews is because you have changed the genre of the story too much stich to the panties, seduction (not by conversation necesserilly) and the erotic chat and finally element of surprise. My last point is that the slave thing should have been intensified, there was just not enough dominance, it was like two virgins goin at it. The mother is not supposed to be like that dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Best of the best!

The best story I ever read. Can't wait to read more. Bring on the aunt and uncle encounter. You are truely an imaginative and gifted writer. Keep em' coming!

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 17 years ago
really hot

that's why I love this kind of stories I wish they were more stories of cross dressing her we really need more for incest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Need More

Loved the story. Please keep writing. I can't wait for the Aunt and Uncle's house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DAMN!!

Best story I have read in a long time. Please keep it up and update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MOMMY LITTLE BOY

I'M SO FUCKING TURNED ON. PLEASE WRITE CHAPTER 13. I WANT IT UP MY ASS SO BAD.

m00nvibem00nvibealmost 17 years ago
usa

sorry to see the story taken down this road...haven't read anything since #10, only the comments...while some readers will enjoy the MM genre others will have bailed out from following the "Trials of Pauline." the series only serves to reinforce the point that even the best of ideas will go flat if allowed to go on too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

It is my opinion that many men in a loving committed relationship would like for their partner to have a dominating personality in their sexual lives. In this story the mother is taking that role and the son loves how she leads him into the submissive role. I think that is why the chapters are so positivly received; guys reading this story fantasize having their partner have that dominating personality. This type relationship requires communication between the partners without fear of censure, mockery, and/or condemnation. Oh, what a perfect world it would be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
next chapter

when is the next chapter gonan be ready i was so turned on by it all i had to read it all in one does every chapter just to see what happens next.Please do finish soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I FUCKING CAME HARD

HOLY SHIT. I made myself not cum all throughout chapters 9, 10, 11, and 12, and when I finally did at the end of 12, it was like a fire hose.

This story needs MMF.

cacowboy48cacowboy48over 15 years ago
Awesome Story

This was a very hot chapter, loved how she slowly worked him into being ready and then made love to him until he asked to be fucked. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS

PLEASE WRITE MORE. I SHOT MY OWN CUM IN MY MOUTH. THIS STORY MAKES ME SO SO HORNY.I WISH MY MOM WOULD WALK IN MY BEDROOM JUST AS I SHOOT ON MY FACE AND FUCK MY ASS. TILL I CUM AGAIN.I WOULD LOVE TO SUCK ON A BIG COCK AND HAVE HER WATCH ME SWALLOW THE WHOLE LOAD WHILE SHE FINGERS HER BALD PUSSY.

BDAYBDAYover 14 years ago
My Hottest Fantasy

I love this story so much. It is the hottest, best written story that I have ever read and this is my favorite chapter. It is my greatest fantasy to be a mommy-sissy and to get fucked by a mommy cock. I often talk to phone mistresses acting out this fantasy. Once my wife caught me playing with her underwear and her dildo--I had a pair of dirty panties that weren't hers that I was sniffing. She got angry until she realized that I had just been at my mother's house and she realized that these were my mommy's dirty panties that I was playing with. She pushed the dildo in and out of me and I was quite humiliated but extremely turned on at the same time. Then she said "I'll bet you wish it was your mommy doing this to you," and then of course I came and she knew it was true!

I want so much to be in mommy's bra, stockings and garter belt but with no panties. She is sitting in a chair with a strap-on sticking straight up and has me sit down on her lap and swallow up the strap-on into my boy-cunt. Then I can suck her big breasts while I get the mommy-cock up inside me and bounce up and down on it like a real mommy sissy-fag.

BDAYBDAYover 14 years ago
My Hottest Fantasy

I love this story so much. It is the hottest, best written story that I have ever read and this is my favorite chapter. It is my greatest fantasy to be a mommy-sissy and to get fucked by a mommy cock. I often talk to phone mistresses acting out this fantasy. Once my wife caught me playing with her underwear and her dildo--I had a pair of dirty panties that weren't hers that I was sniffing. She got angry until she realized that I had just been at my mother's house and she realized that these were my mommy's dirty panties that I was playing with. She pushed the dildo in and out of me and I was quite humiliated but extremely turned on at the same time. Then she said "I'll bet you wish it was your mommy doing this to you," and then of course I came and she knew it was true!

I want so much to be in mommy's bra, stockings and garter belt but with no panties. She is sitting in a chair with a strap-on sticking straight up and has me sit down on her lap and swallow up the strap-on into my boy-cunt. Then I can suck her big breasts while I get the mommy-cock up inside me and bounce up and down on it like a real mommy sissy-fag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very hot

what a hot story! i loved it! When I was 18 i got exited about gay-stuff. my mum caught me watching a gay porn video. she spoke with me about my dreams of being fucked in the ass and to suck cocks. the next day she bought a strap-on. I sucked her cock and she fucked me it was great. then she brought me together with the gay son of on of her friends. I like mother/son gay porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just wondering

Is the a second part, the part that tells the sisters journey with the dad

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Just magnificent

One of my kinks is pegging. This is probably one of the best descriptions of true pegging that I've ever read, and other the the fake 'cock' sucking which I explained in my comment on the last chapter, it's very close to my own first experience. Well and it wasn't my mother, and I wasn't feminized. There is just something extremely erotic to me to have a sexy woman use a strap-on on me, and the physical feeling and prostate message is great too. Thanks for writing this chapter and the care and detail made it my favorite story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

about time Bobby got what he needed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous