A Housewife and her Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?" She asks with a growl in her throat and with a hunger pushing the words out.

"Mmm, yes. Yes, Cas, please." My voice nothing but a whisper in the breeze.

"Yes, what?"

"Oh god damn it Cassandra, just FUCK me!" I divert some of my energy back to my words. I simply can't hold out any longer, no more teasing. I need this. I need her.

"Yes ma'am." She says. I'm unsure if this was a response to my plead or an answer to her her previous question. It doesn't matter as she thankfully follows my instructions.

Cassy slowly lifts me off her hips for just a second and slowly lowers me down onto the plastic cock. I'm completely out of control as she chooses both the speed, and the depth of her entry. With all the love and tenderness the situation can muster, she bounces me up and down slowly at first, just enveloping the head. Immediately; the release of being filled, even the small amount shes providing, sends waves of ecstasy crashing through me.

A moan works its way from my depths and streams out as Cassy lowers me down another few inches. I had thought when she proposed the idea that the feeling would be impersonal, detached. It was anything but. Knowing that she was in control, knowing that I was trusting her completely and that Cassy was respecting that trust was on par to beat any fingering.

The fact that this strap on was filling me more than Andrew ever could helped too. Eventually Cassy bottomed me out, letting the whole five inches rest inside me as I adjust to the length filling me up. She starts wiggling her hips back and forth, putting more pressure on my walls.

"Oh fuck, Cassy, you're so good. You feel so good." I rush the words out, just wanting to make sure she knows how right she was.

"I know baby, just breathe, don't pass out on me again."

"No... promises..." I manage to squeak out.

Cassy bucks her hips up in unison with her hands, lifting me into the air and up off her cock. She guides me back down onto it, slowing down my descent as to not break me right away. With each thrust, she speeds up the action more and more, getting into a natural rhythm.

She sees me holding my breath and stifling moans.

"Let it out baby, no one else can hear you, it's just you and me, let it all out."

With her permission, the words explode out of me, followed by a rush of air to rival a popped tire.

"Holy fuck, don't stop, I don't care anymore, just don't ever stop. I love you so much."

I didn't quite think about the words I was saying until it was too late.

"You what?" Cassy asks, breathing heavy and not missing a single beat.

"Oh I fucking love you! God I love you Cassy, I love when you hold me, I love when you kiss me, I love your muscles, and oh my GOD I love when you fuck me. I love you Cassandra."

Cassy grins and kisses me entirely too tenderly for what's happening below the waist. I can barely keep my mind on the kiss with the strong pounding she's delivering.

"I love you too, Julie."

"We can talk about this later, just keep fucking me. I'm so close. I'm so fucking close."

Cassy leans forward, tilting me backwards, closer parallel to the floor. I'm essentially laying down on her arms with my legs still wrapped around her waist. She seemingly effortlessly holds me in place with her powerful arms as she fucks in and out of me; the head of the dildo pushing slightly pushing further forward from the angle. It gives the illusion that the cock is filling me even fuller, as well as pounding into my G-Spot with every thrust.

Cassy pistons in and out so strongly that I feel like I'm going to explode. Every motion simultaneously sharper and more encompassing. I throw my head back, letting it flop back and forth with every insertion like a rider trying to stay on a bull. My hair is completely loose, the golden strands flying every which way.

Cassy finds the strength to lean over me and take a nipple in her mouth. Her teeth graze the stiffened protrusion as she flicks her tongue over the tip. She takes it fully into her mouth and swirls her tongue all around it, only adding to the sensations enveloping me.

My whole body starts to quiver in her hands, to the point where I'm worried I might fall. I feel the orgasm building, the tension building from my core.

"Oh fuck... I'm cumming, keep going Cas, I'm cumming, don't... don't stop. FFfffuuuuck!"

The words fall out of me, breathless and ragged.

My stomach tightens more and more, the heat in my pussy rising and rising until the tension spreads across my whole body, then finally, finally releasing all at once. A final flood of pleasure spreads out from my quim, like I was getting the best massage I've ever had, out on a roof during an electrical storm.

My body goes limp, releasing all control. Cassy didn't lower me an inch. She ramps down the rhythm of her thrusts with each shiver of my body and pulled me back in close against her, still slowly pumping in and out as I come down from my mind melting orgasm.

Eventually Cassy slows down completely, and she simply holds me in her arms with the dildo back in its original position, between my folds. Every slight movement sends another smaller ripple through me. My head falls onto her shoulders. I'm fully leaning into her at this point, our breasts pressed against each others.

After a minute or so of relaxing into her, she walks out of the kitchen and down the hall into my bedroom. She carefully sets me down in the bed and disappears back down the hall for just a moment before returning, hands full of my clothes.

Cassy puts the panties and the dress into the hamper and retrieves a fresh set of clothes. She unhooks the garter belt and pulls the whole ordeal down before pulling my panties on, one leg at a time. At this point I'm conscious enough to be doing this myself, but I'm not going to be the one to tell her that.

Once I'm fully dressed in my nightie, she leans down and plants a small kiss on my forehead, then again on my lips.

"I'll tell the Mr. that you weren't feeling so well and had to lie down. I'll serve him his dinner and tell him to let you rest." She leans in closer to whisper into my ear and says, "But don't think that's the end of our adventure with my little buddy here."

THE END

*Authors note: Whew! Hope you liked that one. If you need a visual for Cassandra look no further than Kassandra from AC: Odyssey :) I haven't written in a while and I think this was a pretty good reintroduction. Let me know how I did with this one! Did you like the pace? Did anything need major work? Let me know! Thank you for reading!

12