All Comments on 'A Housewife and her Maid'

by PointSix

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago

Glad to see you hadn't vanished into thin air due to fact I adore your stories. This one is definitely off the beaten path from your usual. The flow and writing style is still up to par, in my opinion. For a wham bam, thank you ma'am, it was good. I'm more into slow build up, character developments, etc. but that's just me.

On a side note, is the Cliche series done for or can we hope for a resolution there?

You're an amazing writer and I sincerely hope you continue to share your work with us. Thank you.

kafkafover 5 years ago
Yawn

Cliché after cliché.

And present tense wasn't a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!

I can’t believe no one has commented yet! Wow, thank you! That was incredibly hot!! Please keep writing! I thought the pace was great and I was hooked from the beginning til the end! I hope you decide to write more stories on Cassy and Julie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect balance.

Character interplay and sex. Nice.

PointSixPointSixover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the quick feedback!

@kaf, you probably wont see this, but sorry you didnt like it. I'm aware of the maid housewife cliche, just thought I'd give my take on it ;)

@InPennyInPound Thank you! Yep, not gone forever, just far less time for writing these days. You can expect another part to the cliche series eventually, but I haven't been happy with the few drafts I've made for the next part just yet. I'll keep working on it for sure, stay tuned :)

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Excellent

Very very good👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Keep writing, I totally enjoyed this story. Can't wait for more.

SB

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! I do hope you’ll continue this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant story!

Loved the dynamics of the two, the pace and the narration. Welldone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it. Need more

I really loved your story. Risky. lease write more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really very sensual. I think the size difference really contributed to the sensuality. Especially as the aggressor was younger. Please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, the height difference makes all the difference...!! As assuming the housewife is older ,is another interesting point. Wish for more sequels where the maid gradually takes more control and starts treating her like the maid,with more lifting and carrying and maybe a spanking or two.

Mobile49Mobile49over 2 years ago
Hot

Can’t wait for chapter two

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

It's always lovely and with great pleasure to have a story of a maid introducing the housewife to the awesome delight and gratification of a sexual experience with another woman. But I just have a hard time figuring out how does one find a beautiful maid like Cassy who obviously and immediately drawn to the housewife Julie and not the husband. Well, in a creative world the possibilities are endless and the execution is priceless. This almost makes me think that a man wrote this because of the aggressiveness in lesbian sex, I don't particularly like reading lesbian sex stories written by men because of their attitude towards the women involved, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write one more part to this lovely story....more details on their respective buxom vs petite figure...their hair and features would be nice. More lift and carry and lap sitting and treating her like less as an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am trying to decide what I like best about this story as it had most everything. Housewife/maid, D/s with maid in charge, petit/amazon, clueless husband, not sure if you discussed age but in my mind maid was several years younger. Love it, would love to see another chapter maybe even a third with hubby finding out and being put in his place by the maid. good work

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you need to do part 2 with more cuckolding and fun under husbands nose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

next part??

MaezedMaezedabout 1 year ago

I loved strong dominant Cass. Mmmmmmm. That is all, more please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting for another exciting episode

The amazon maid and the tiny older woman is always a turn on. Lapsitting and spanking would be an exciting element.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please write more chapters... Your characters are so finely etched. There are so many true life incidents where a tall and strong young maid has totally dominated her petite older madam.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Other than your claim, nothing in this story indicates that it takes place in the 1940s. It obviously takes place after 1945 due to the rationing of household goods during World War Two. No one had enough sugar to waste on frivolities like cupcakes. The second challenge is the strap on. Plastics were developed during the war, but they were hard plastics not flexible as you describe. Finally, the turntable did not exist until later. During the 1940s, phonographs still were used.

Other than these challenges, your dialogue, description of fashion or food do not indicate the decade you assert. Better luck next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous