5 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder! Harder, harder, harder, OHHHHHH HARDER! Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkk! Please Mona, fuck my ass hard and make me cum! Oh Fuck!" Hanna pleaded shamelessly, "Slam fuck my fucking ass hole! Just fucking fuck me! Please, ohhhhhhh please Mona, destroy your fucking property! Gape it wide open as proof of your ownership! Aaaaaahhhhh shit, fucking ruin it! Make me spend the rest of the night with, ah fuck, with a gaping butt hole so if you feel like more of my, oh shit, of more Hanna ass, you can just slide right into my open fuck hole and use it for your pleasure. Oh please Mona, use me! Use me for your pleasure. Fuckkkkk yeahhhhhh, use my fucking ass hole to get off! Ohhhhhhh fuck, pound my little butt hole so we can both cum! Oh please make me cum, mmmmm, I need to cum, aaaaahhhhh fuckkkkkkk, I need you to fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Please Mona? Make your little Anal Princess cum!"

Mona could have listened to Hanna beg for more all night, but eventually she just couldn't resist any more, "You wanna cum? Then help me. Lift yourself up onto all fours and fuck me back! Ohhhhhh yessssss, that's it. Good little doggy. Bounce that fat ass back against me. Help me make you cum. Oh fuck yeahhhhhh, take it my little Anal Princess! Take it!"

Without a second of hesitation Hanna lifted herself up onto all fours and began slamming herself back against Mona's thrusts, which at first only had Mona giggling with delight.

But then, oh then, Mona quickly increased her pace until she was pounding forwards just as hard as Hanna was pounding back, and timing it perfectly so they were pounding forwards and back at the same time, making that big dildo ram her rectum as deep and as hard as possible, causing the little anal slut the maximum amount of pleasure possible.

Of course long before then Hanna was hit with the type of powerful climax she'd only truly received through anal sex, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Mona effortlessly sodomising her through multiple orgasms. Like she always did.

That first orgasm made Hanna berserk, and despite the purest ecstasy she had ever known echoing through her body and her cum literally squirting out of her cunt Hanna somehow found a way to ram herself back even harder against the bowel wrecking thrusts she was receiving.

Of course being the perfect top that she was Mona then somehow found a way to increase her pace, until it felt like they were both like wild animals, working together to make sure Hanna came as much, and as hard, as possible. And Hanna's ass was well and truly wrecked, although that was a small price to pay for the ecstasy that she was feeling. In fact Hanna loved having a gaping ass hole, so she truly hoped that Mona did her worst.

Mona loved gaping Hanna's ass. She took pride in regularly ruining that pretty little hole, and fully intended to do it again tonight, not just with this ass fucking but at least a couple more, as Hanna was an insatiable anal whore who wasn't happy unless she was butt fucked multiple times a night, and Mona could never get enough of brutalising this perfect bottom.

However while Mona was using enough of her strength to make Hanna have several anally induced orgasms, which really didn't take that much, she was still holding back a little bit. She had too because otherwise she would cum, and as soon as Mona did that it would be the beginning of the end, and Mona wasn't ready for that. Not yet.

After all pounding Hanna's juicy ass was what Mona lived for. It was showing her childhood friend without a shadow of a doubt who was boss in their relationship. That Hanna was her bitch. Oh yes, in this relationship Mona was the Alpha female and Hanna was her little bitch who loved taking it in the ass.

Hell, right now Hanna was on all fours like a little bitch, incoherently screaming and slamming her big ass back against Mona's thrusts like a wild animal desperate to have her sluttiest fuck hole impaled as deep and as hard on that cock as possible, and Mona was only too happy to oblige, mostly keeping up with her little Anal Princess as she gave her what she so desperately needed.

Of course no one had unlimited stamina, and although Mona had always prided herself on having a lot of it despite her size, and maybe even got more of it since she got together with her insatiable ass whore, ultimately she just couldn't resist cumming any more.

Oh yes, she just couldn't take having Hanna Marin bent over in front of her and willingly giving Mona her most private hole, the hole Mona now owned, would own forever, along with these meaty cheeks which were jiggling with every thrust, Hanna cumming and screaming with delight at being so thoroughly owned. Owned by Mona. Hanna was hers. All hers. Oh God! It was just too much.

Those thoughts, facts and sights combined with the stimulator bashing against her clit had Mona going over the edge of the kind of satisfying climax she could only receive while sodomising her beloved Hanna Marin. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Mona became like a wild animal, using every ounce of strength she had to make sure that Hanna's back hole would be loose and ready for it's next fucking.

Which was apparently too much for poor Hanna, who almost instantly collapsed face down and became nothing but an orifice for Mona's pleasure for a few blissful minutes until Mona too ran out of steam and she collapsed onto her exhausted girlfriend. Then she nuzzled her neck, and bit down on it again so her property was thoroughly marked.

Then Mona growled into Hanna's ear, "Mine!"

"Yours." Hanna sighed happily in agreement, "I'm all yours Mona. I'm your bitch! Mmmmm, I'm your slut. I'm your-"

"Anal Princess?" Mona grinned.

"Damn right, I'm your Anal Princess." Hanna grinned, "And you know what else? I'm your ATM Princess. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, I'm your little ATM Princess, so please let me suck your cock clean for you."

"In a second sweetie, I promise. First, I want to see my handiwork, and get proof of a perfect butt fucking." Mona predictably explained.

Hanna grinned happily at this wonderful, if predictable news, before crying out with disappointment. In her cum drunk state Hanna had forgotten about the fact that Mona would need to pull her cock out of her ass to do those things, and even though it was inevitable the blonde hated it because she lived for having the brunette's big dick inside her butt.

She also just love the feeling of Mona resting on top of her. But sacrifices had to be made to please the superior woman, and Hanna love the fact that once the dick was gone her well fucked ass hole remained gaped open as a testament to Mona's power and dominance, and to Hanna's sluttiness.

Eager to emphasise that sluttiness Hanna somehow found the adrenaline to push her battered butt into the air and then reach around to slowly pull apart her ass cheeks, displaying her gaped back hole proudly to the little goddess who had stretched it.

As always this had Mona grinning wickedly and then after a few long seconds of staring reaching for her phone so she could take a little memento. Which was extremely dangerous given their history, but Hanna almost hoped that someone would hack Mona's phone and send her friends those pics as proof that she was Mona's Anal Princess to her friends. It would be so embarrassing, but so hot, just like what happened next.

"Okay, you can now prove that you're my little ATM Princess." Mona grinned wickedly.

As quickly as she could in her tired state Hanna let go of her cheeks, turned around and crawled in between Mona's legs. She then briefly paused to smile up at the woman she loved, and then Hanna closed her eyes, leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of the cock which had just plundered her butt.

God, Hanna loved the taste of her own ass, especially the deepest part of it, Hanna proving that as she shamelessly moaned around the dick. Then she further proved that by eagerly sucking the head clean and then sliding her lips halfway down the shaft. Hanna then began to bob her head up and down Mona's strap-on, determined not only to thoroughly clean it but give her fiancé a nice long blow job.

Which of course Mona approved of, "Mmmmm yesssssss, that's it Han, suck my cock! Suck it clean of your butt juices you sexy little dyke. Oh yeah! That's a good little ATM Princess. Give me a thorough cleaning. Thoroughly clean that big dick like the little whore you are! Oh yes, take it deep! Take it deep down your fucking throat you little slut! Oh fuck! Oh Han, you're such a great cock sucker! My Cock Sucking Princess! Yessssssss Hanna, you're my submissive little Princess who will do anything for me, including sucking strap-on cock as if it was real. Yes, put your all into that blow job! Deep throat that dick my little Deep Throating Princess! Oh fuck yes, that's so hot! Soooooo hot, ohhhhhh yessssss!"

These words of course had the desired effect of pushing Hanna into sucking Mona's cock even more enthusiastically and staring up lovingly at her fiancé, who stared equally lovingly back. Technically it also encouraged her to deep throat the cock, although Hanna would have totally done that anyway.

The only difference was that while she had been savouring the blow job before, and more importantly the taste of her own ass, Hanna became ravenous, stuffing the full length down her throat and cleaning it of every drop of her butt cream in what felt like seconds. Hanna then continued bobbing up and down in the name of giving her fiancé a thorough cock sucking, but it wasn't that long before Mona pulled her upwards into another passionate kiss.

After a few blissful minutes of gently making out Mona broke the kiss and teased, "So, when we see your Mom tomorrow, are we also telling her about our sex lives?"

Hanna laughed, punched Mona's arm and ordered, "Shut up and keep kissing me."

"Yes, my little Anal Princess." Mona grinned while leaning in for another kiss.