5 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However Mona had been horny ever since Alison had forced the truth out about Hanna being Mona's little Anal Princess. It just brought Mona such joy to know that Hanna's friends knew just how submissive and slutty Hanna was. That she regularly fucked her up the ass. That Hanna was the bitch in their relationship. That Hanna was her bitch.

Even as Alison had spoilt the mood for everyone else by bringing up her sister Mona couldn't stop thinking about that truth being uncovered, and it made her worried that if she ordered Hanna to settle in for a long pussy licking Mona would beg for more embarrassingly quickly. Besides, the sooner she came the sooner she would be fucking Hanna's sweet ass.

So Mona didn't scold Hanna for paying extra attention to her clit without permission. No, she rewarded her, first with extra loud moans, gasps, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure, then inevitably with the kind of encouragement that they both loved so much, and always got Mona what she wanted.

"Yessssss, fuck me baby! Fuck me with your pretty mouth!" Mona moaned, "Mmmmmm yesssssss, lick my clit! Lick it just like that! Oooooooh yesssssss, ohhhhhhh fuck, you're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum already in your pretty little mouth and all over your beautiful face just from your talented little tongue. Mmmmmm, and everyone knowing that you're my little Anal Princess who loves it when I fuck her in the ass. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, I love that. I love you're BFFs knowing what a twisted little dyke you really are. Yeahhhhhh, it's got me so horny that I'm going to cum for you now, ooooooh, I just need a little more. I need you to fuck me! Ohhhhhhh yeah, fuck me with your tongue. Come on Hanna, make me cum, ooooooooh fuck yeah, fuck me my Princess, tongue fuck me, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit!"

Throughout that little speech Hanna eagerly licked her clit, somehow each lick feeling more eager, even as Mona reminded her of the humiliation she had suffered earlier in the day. Which just proved how submissive Hanna was, and made Mona love her even more.

Then of course the second she had permission Hanna slammed her tongue inside of her pussy and then rapidly began to fuck her with it. For a few long seconds Mona considered trying to hold back, perhaps to make up for her lack of patience, or perhaps to just savour the moment. Either way before she could make up her mind Hanna made her cum, forcing the choice out of her hands.

After that Mona just concentrated on grinding down onto Hanna's pretty little face so she could thoroughly cover it with her cum and make it very clear who was boss here.

At least until she became too lost in cumming, the combination of grinding down onto her childhood friend turned fiancé and Hanna ramming her tongue back inside her and fucking her with it whenever she got the chance, or just licking her clit, making Mona cum over and over again like the well-trained rug muncher she had become.

That Mona had turned her into, the thought making Mona cum hard with almost a sadistic smile on her face. Just like the thought of what she would do next.

Hanna tried, but whenever she was in this position she just couldn't swallow everything Mona had to give her. Or even the majority of it. Especially when Mona was grinding down on her face. But that was okay, because she was able to collect most of the heavenly cream that she craved above everything else, or at least any other form of food or drink.

More importantly Mona was marking Hanna as what she was, hers. Oh yes, Hanna was looking forward to wearing girl cum with pride, especially as Mona fucked her in the ass to really prove who was boss. But in the meantime she put every ounce of her being into making her top cum as hard and as frequently as possible.

Unfortunately that didn't include tongue fucking nearly as often as she would have liked. In fact when Mona really got going it was almost impossible to return her tongue to that yummy little fuck hole, and impossible to get a rhythm going before Mona came again. So Hanna just had to settle for rapidly licking Mona's clit, or just sticking out her tongue allowing Mona to grind into it.

Either way it ensured that she was practically drowned in girl cum, so much so that Hanna was actually worried Mona wouldn't have enough left in the tank to give her a proper ass fucking. Of course she should have known her top better by now, a point proven when Mona lifted herself off of Hanna's face and then lean down. Hanna closed her eyes because she thought she was about to be kissed, only she got something better.

"So, who wants to be ass fucked?" Mona smiled wickedly.

"Oh, I do, I do!" Hanna eagerly replied.

"Well, go get me a cock then." Mona ordered, getting off of Hanna completely, "And no lube, I want you to suck it."

That was more than fine with Hanna, as she loved to suck Mona's cock, and thanks to the butt-plug and the constant ass fuckings Mona gave her they both knew from experience a little saliva would do fine. So Hanna hurried to do as she was told like a good little sub, picking out a nice big strap-on from her luggage and then returning to Mona who was now standing to the side of the bed.

Hanna then held out the harness, allowing Mona to step into it, before the submissive blonde pulled the toy up the dominant brunette's thighs and strapped it tightly around her waist. Then with a wicked grin Hanna stroked the cock as if it was real and lovingly stared up at Mona as she slowly did as she was told by leaning forwards and opened her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss, take it into your mouth you little slut! Oh yeah, suck it!" Mona eagerly encouraged, reaching down to stroke that beautiful blonde hair, "Mmmmm, that's it Han, suck my cock. Get it nice and wet for your little bitch hole. Ooooooh yessssss, we both know this is the only kind of lube that whore ass of yours needs, and we both want it fucked bad, so do a good job and I'll pound it good and hard. Make you cum like the little butt sex loving bitch you are. Yeahhhhhh Han, you're nothing but a little anal slut. My anal slut. My little Anal Princess. And now you're my little Cock Sucking Princess. Yesssss, take it deep cock sucker! Oh fuck!"

Obediently Hanna wrapped her lips around that dick and started eagerly bobbing her head up and down it while salivating all over it. At first she concentrated on just the first few inches, but like the well-trained cock sucker she was Hanna took more and more of it until that big dick was sliding down her throat.

She'd never done this for Caleb, or any other guy she'd ever been with, but it always felt natural to do it for Mona, and her wonderful top gave her plenty of practice to the point where now she was able to take every inch without gagging. Well, she could fight through the tears just enough to stuff the full length of the dildo down her throat, and even take a face fucking if Mona was in the mood for that kind of treatment.

For better or for worse she wasn't, instead forcefully pulling Hanna off the dick by her hair and ordered, "Get into your natural position. It's ass fucking time."

Mona then chuckled with delight at just how quickly Hanna scrambled up onto the bed and wiggled her perfect ass at her. Then the grin slowly faded from her face and she just became lost in staring lustfully at her prize. Hanna's ass was by far her best feature, and sometimes Mona still couldn't believe it was hers.

That she got to fuck that ass on a daily basis. And sometimes on an hourly basis if they were particularly in the mood. And sometimes she just had to take a moment to savour that fact, like right now. Then ultimately she grinned wickedly and moved into position so she could do what it felt like she was born for. Give or take a little more preparation.

Although she was aching to just get on with it Mona just couldn't resist teasing Hanna with a little more preparation, first in the form of grabbing the butt-plug and beginning to slide it back and forth, causing Hanna's ass hole to stretch around the toy and her beautiful fiancé to whimper pathetically at the teasing treatment.

Then she pulled the plug all the way out and spat into that loosened back hole. Mona then bit her lip, briefly considered her options, and then stuck out her tongue and slid it around the opened hole before pushing it inside, making Hanna gasp loudly in pleasure, and then whimper in obvious disappointment.

"No, fuck me!" Hanna whined, "Mona, I need to be fucked. Please, no more teasing, Please?"

"Shut up and suck on this!" Mona ordered, pulling her face away from Hanna's ass and reaching over to press the butt-plug against her fiancé's lips.

Ever the obedient little submissive whore, and ass to mouth slut, Hanna didn't hesitate to wrap her lips around that toy and greedily start sucking it. Although she may have also done that so she could spit out the plug when she was finished and could continue her whining, the thought of which was enough to push Mona to quickly move back to kneeling behind Hanna and continuing the rim job.

Which was something a lot of tops thought should be strictly for bottoms to perform, and they had spent plenty of nights with Hanna's face buried in Mona's butt. It was just Hanna's perfect ass was so tasty, and even though the last thing her fiancé needed was more preparation Mona just couldn't resist.

Of course Mona was not a cruel top, and she showed that now as she was willing to compromise by making it a quick rim job, at least by their standards. She did that by shoving her tongue as deep into Hanna's ass as it would go as soon as she was back in position, and thanks to the plug and recent ass fuckings that was nice and deep.

Then after savouring the sensation for a few brief seconds Mona started hammering her tongue in and out of Hanna's butt, again making her girl gasp, moan and whimper in pleasure, albeit around a butt-plug this time. Which Hanna kept in her mouth for longer than Mona thought she would, but ultimately the greedy anal whore just couldn't stop herself from proving Mona right.

Spitting out the thoroughly cleaned butt-plug Hanna pleaded, "Please Mona, fuck me! Fuck my slutty little ass hole! Mmmmm, your tongue feels sooooooo good inside it, but I don't need it. I need your cock! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, I need your nice big cock to stretch out my whore ass, pound it hard and deep, and make me cum like the little slut I am! Please Mona, baby, give me what I need!"

Pulling her face out of Hanna's ass Mona taunted, "You need it, huh? You need my big dick up your ass?"

"Yes!" Hanna exclaimed, "I need that dick! I need your big fat dick in my slutty bitch ass!"

"Then spread your cheeks and keep begging for it, and maybe I'll give it to you." Mona grinned wickedly as she straightened herself up.

Quickly reaching behind herself, and barely remembering to spread her cheeks slowly just like Mona liked it, Hanna continued her shameless begging, "Fuck my slutty little ass! Fuck it hard and deep and make me cum like a whore! Mmmmm, an anal whore! Oh God Mona, I love being your anal whore! Ohhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd yesssssssss, it feel so good in my ass. Please fuck me there, mmmmm yeahhhhhh, fuck me just the way I like. The way you trained me to like. Oh Mona, you made me addicted to anal sex, now please baby, give me my fix. Please? Fuck that ass! Oh my God Mona, pound that slutty litle ass hole! Please? Fuck my ass! Ass fuck me! Fuck me in the ass like the submissive little bitch I am. Oh yes, oh God, aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck! Mmmmm fuck yeah, just like that! Give it to me baby, oooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Hanna did her best to keep begging, even though she occasionally stopped to whimper pathetically as Mona relentlessly teased her by sliding the tip of the strap-on up and down her butt crack. Mona had always been a shameless tease, but as far as Hanna was concerned nothing was worse than this. She just felt so empty without her butt-plug inside her. Without something inside her ass.

Which was totally Mona's fault, as her best friend, turned girlfriend, turned fiancé had been the one to take her anal cherry and make Hanna addicted to butt sex. Okay, the fact that Hanna had a slutty ass was a factor, but Mona had been obsessed with her ass first, and the relentless butt fucking was at least partly her idea.

It was because of those relentless butt fuckings, and the butt-plug, that Hanna really didn't need so much preparation. Sometimes it even felt like Mona could just slide into her ass right away, and all Hanna would feel was pure pleasure.

Sadly Mona never let her find out, because even when they had so called quickies in public bathrooms Mona insisted on a nice long rim job before finally filling Hanna's ass with a nice big cock. And when they were alone like this, it wasn't uncommon for Mona to prepare and tease her for like hours before finally giving Hanna what she wanted, regardless of how desperately she begged for it.

Of course inevitably Mona gave her what she wanted, Hanna crying out loudly with pure joy as she felt her slutty ass hole finally start to be stretched.

Then Hanna held her breath to see if Mona would pull back at the last second, like she sometimes did, just to draw out the teasing even more, but thankfully this time round her fiancé didn't even really go that long before Hanna felt her anal ring stretch wide enough for Mona's cock to slide through it and into her ass, causing her to let out an even louder cry of pleasure than before.

Hanna then gave up on the begging, closed her eyes and savoured this wonderfully slutty feeling. Of course Mona paused, but this was one teasing that Hanna didn't mind as it gave them both a chance to savour the moment.

Also no matter how slutty and well used her ass was it was probably good that her rectum got the chance to relax, as it was probably a contributing factor to why Hanna felt nothing but pleasure when Mona did decide to start pushing inch after inch of strap-on into her cock hungry ass, that greedy hole happily gobbling up everything Mona had to give it.

Then in what felt like less than a minute later Mona's thighs came to rest against Hanna's butt cheeks, announcing that every inch of that big dick was buried in her bowels. Right where it belonged. Oh yes, Mona's big dick belonged in her slutty ass. Or more accurately, pumping in and out of it, which was exactly what Hanna desperately needed now.

"Mmmmmm, fuck me baby." Hanna whimpered, "Please, I need it."

"You always need it." Mona teased.

"Damn right I do." Hanna grinned proudly, "I'm an anal slut! Mmmmmm, your anal slut. Please Mona, fuck your little anal slut in the ass!"

"I told you, you're not my anal slut. You're my little Anal Princess." Mona corrected gleefully, "What are you?"

"Your little Anal Princess!" Hanna quickly agreed, "Oh Mona, fuck your little Anal Princess! Butt fuck her like a slut, mmmmm fuck, oh Mona! Fuck me! Fuck me up the ass, aaaaaaahhhhhh fuck! Oh yes! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, oh Mona! Oooooooooh fuck!"

Mona loved to hear Hanna beg for her, it was one of her very favourite things ever, but she felt that her girl had suffered enough. Besides, she had resisted the urge to fuck this ass for more than long enough, and it was high time she indulged in her favourite thing ever.

Oh yes, anally penetrating Hanna came extremely close, especially when the love of her life was spreading her juicy ass cheeks, giving Mona the perfect view of her dick slowly disappearing into that forbidden hole. But as heavenly as anally violating Hanna was, for both of them, this was what truly gave them the pleasure they both craved, and perhaps more importantly the feelings.

As a top Mona craved the feeling of dominance and control while giving us much pleasure to her bottom as possible. As a bottom Hanna craved to be dominated and controlled while receiving the most and pleasure possible. It was one of the many reasons they were perfect fit.

That, and the fact by far their favourite representation of what they both wanted came through anal sex. Sure, there were many things that came close. For example as hard spanking on Hanna's juicy rump, or Mona sitting on Hanna's face. But it just wasn't quite the same. Besides, in terms of what made them both cum, there was no contest. Especially with Hanna, and oh, Mona did so love to please her girl.

So Mona tightened her grip on Hanna's hips and slowly began pulling that cock out of her girlfriend's ass hole, making it to about the halfway point before pushing back in just as slowly. Which of course made Hanna moan and whimper in a mixture of delight and disappointment as the dildo left her rectum, and then pure pleasure as it returned, which made Mona giggle softly and grin wickedly.

Mostly though Mona just stared lustfully down at her strap-on violating her favourite fuck hole, Hanna continuing to spread her cheeks like a good little bottom to provide her top with the perfect view of her butt hole stretching for Mona's cock. God, Mona would never get tired of that.

Ever since they got together the two former best friends had enjoyed a number of different positions and sexual acts, but another thing they had in common was that while anal sex was their favourite act their favourite position was either doggy or when Hanna was face down like this. There was just something primal about it. Something so, perfect.

Oh yes, having Hanna bent over in front of her made Mona feel so dominant, just as it made Hanna feel submissive, these feelings only enhanced whenever her little Anal Princess was spreading her cheeks like this. Which was why whenever they did it Mona would often ignore Hanna begging for more as long as she could so she could savour this perfect moment, and make sure Hanna's eventual climaxes were that much more powerful.

Hanna loved everything about butt sex, but despite what many might think this was her favourite part of it. Sure, nothing made her cum harder or more frequently, and ultimately the need for that ecstasy would overwhelm her, but what Hanna lived for was the feeling of Mona inside her ass.

Nothing made her feel more like a submissive bottom than Mona reasserting her ownership over her most private orifice and using it as her own personal fuck hole. As what it was always meant to be. Oh yes, Hanna's ass was made for fucking, and more importantly for Mona to fuck, a fact that Hanna felt compelled to remind her woman whenever she put her in her place.

"Oh God Mona, fuck me! Fuck me just like that, ooooooooh fuck!" Hanna moaned happily, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass hole like the little anal whore I am! Anal Princess! Oh Mona, I'm your little Anal Princess, ohhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd, mmmmm, I love being your Anal Princess. I love bending over and taking it up the fucking ass whenever you want, mmmmmm, because it's yours! All Yours! My ass is yours Mona! It's your fucking property! It was made to be fucked! Fucked by you. Yessssssss, my ass hole was always your personal fuck hole, I just had no idea I was waiting for you to claim what was rightfully yours. But you did. You took my ass cherry and made me your little Anal Princess who takes it up the butt whenever you want. Oh Mona, fuck me! Mmmmm, fuck my ass harder! Please? Pound the hole you own!"

No matter how much she tried to stick to just gently encouraging Mona, and speaking the gospel truth of what her role in life was, Hanna just couldn't help some begging for more slipping in there. She wasn't sure how long it had been, but it felt like an eternity since the butt fucking had begun.

It was an eternity in heaven, especially as Hanna desperately fought the urge to truly beg for as long as she could, but ultimately the need to cum just became too overwhelming. Luckily Mona kept her waiting for a long time, which was both heaven and hell, Hanna loving her for it and hating her for it as her begging became truly shameless until her top finally gave her what she so desperately needed.