1 Alliance Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna looked down at the small hand on her thigh. She placed her own small hand on Chilandra's hand, pressing it into her flesh. Then with a squeeze, she let go of Chilandra's hand.

"Everything is good?" the waiter asked, refilling Andrew's water glass.

"Well, I'm just about done, Brianna's just about done, Chilandra's just about done, none of us are rolling on the floor screaming in agony, you tell me," Andrew smiled.

"A simple 'yes' or 'no' would do, Mr. Walker," the waiter smiled.

"It's wonderful," Chilandra told the handsome young man.

"Thank you, ma'am," the waiter smiled.

Because Brianna and Andrew insisted on ordering dessert, Chilandra gave in to her passion and ordered the Chocolate Decadence cake and a cup of fresh ground coffee.

Between the clearing away of their dinner plates and the pouring of their coffee, Brianna's hand had again found its way to Chilandra's thigh. Just as Brianna had done, Chilandra grasped Brianna's hand and squeezed it. The two girls shared a smile.

"You do realize, you'll never be able eat another chocolate cake without comparing it to this one, right?" Andrew asked as their desserts were placed in front of them.

"uuum, oh my God," Chilandra agreed, tasting a small morsel of the rich dessert.

"Ruins you for anything else?" Brianna asked.

"Just about," Chilandra sighed.

"So," Brianna asked as Freddy closed the rear door of the SUV. "Take you home, or..."

"I uh, my car's at..." Chilandra stammered as Brianna's left hand rested on her right thigh, Brianna's right hand gently tracing along Chilandra's throat.

Chilandra reached down and grabbed Brianna's left hand, which was slowly making its way up underneath the hem of the pleated skirt. She smiled at Brianna, cheeks flushed.

"You are making it impossible to think," Chilandra accused the beautiful blonde.

Brianna leaned over and pressed her open mouth to Chilandra's mouth. Her tongue gently traced around Chilandra's pouting lips.

"You make it impossible think too," Brianna accused, then kissed Chilandra again.

"Ladies, I've only got about ninety miles worth of gas here; tell me where," Andrew called out.

"Her car's at, where's your car?" Brianna said, fingertips gently grazing the wet crotch of Chilandra's panties.

"Garage. Behind One Alliance Square," Chilandra gasped out.

Brianna again traced gently along Chilandra's neck and throat, then gently unbuttoned the first button of Chilandra's blouse. She bent and kissed Chilandra's mouth, slowly working her tongue into Chilandra's mouth.

Chilandra put her arms around Brianna and their kiss grew in intensity. Brianna unbuttoned another button on Chilandra's blouse and gently raked her fingernails along the tops of Chilandra's breasts.

"Uuum," Chilandra moaned into Brianna's mouth.

The clanking of the grate at the front of the garage alerted the two women that they'd arrived at the garage.

"What level?" Andrew asked.

"Um, damn, um, oh level four," Chilandra stammered, looking around.

At the fourth level, she directed them to the 2002 Volkswagen Beetle. Brianna squealed, saying that it was the cutest little car.

"Uh huh, it's precious," Andrew lisped, pulling up next to the car.

Andrew hit the door locks. Brianna opened her door, pulling Chilandra out on her side.

Feet now on the concrete floor, Brianna faced the still flustered Chilandra and hugged her. Then she kissed Chilandra on her lips.

"You work tomorrow?" Brianna asked.

"Uh, no, closed on Sundays," Chilandra admitted.

"Ooh, then, want to come over?" Brianna husked, left hand dropping to Chilandra's rounded buttock.

"Brianna, maybe she's had enough of you, huh?" Andrew smiled from behind Chilandra.

"Now, how could anyone have enough of me?" Brianna asked playfully.

"Yeah. How could anyone have enough of her?" Chilandra agreed, smiling over her shoulder at Andrew.

"So, I'll ride with Chilandra; we'll meet you at home, okay?" Brianna said, taking her left hand from Chilandra's buttock and holding her arm out for Andrew.

Andrew stepped in, putting his right arm around his wife's waist. His left arm went around Chilandra's waist, resting on top of Brianna's other arm.

"Be careful," both Brianna and Andrew said to the other.

They kissed deeply, tongues tasting each other's mouths. Then Andrew pulled to move out of the embrace.

"Uh, ahem?" Brianna said, clinging tightly to Andrew.

"Uh, ahem?" Andrew asked.

"Uh, Chilandra doesn't get a kiss?" Brianna asked.

"Yeah, I got bad breath or something?" Chilandra asked.

She didn't know why she'd said this. Chilandra didn't know why she felt so drawn to Brianna even if the woman was vivacious, bubbly, intelligent, frankly open about herself. Andrew, Brianna's husband had given Chilandra the perfect escape; Chilandra could have claimed fatigue as it had been a long day for her.

Instead, Chilandra had clung to Brianna, feeling excited, even playful in Brianna's embrace. She was very attracted to Andrew; he was a blond god with his blond hair, strong face, muscled body. She could also see a sizeable lump in the front of his khaki trousers.

Andrew smiled, bent and pressed his lips to Chilandra's pouting mouth.

"Mm-hmm," Chilandra moaned as Andrew thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Brianna's right hand rubbed up and down Chilandra's back. Chilandra dropped her left hand down slightly, from Brianna's slim waist to Brianna's sweetly rounded buttock. She even gave the smooth hillock of flesh a small squeeze while passionately kissing the other woman's husband.

"Be careful," both Brianna and Andrew again told the other.

"Oh," Chilandra let out a small moan as she and Brianna released Andrew from their embrace.

In her car, Chilandra called her mother, to let her know she would be going to Brianna's house.

"So, Miss I get to eat at Stone Grill, what time you think you'll be home?" her mother lightly teased.

"I uh, I really don't know," Chilandra admitted. "Don't work tomorrow, so... Might even just stay over."

"I know this Brianna girl?" her mother asked.

"No, not really," Chilandra admitted.

Brianna took the phone from Chilandra and gave Mrs. Childress her telephone number and her address. She laughed and promised Mrs. Childress she'd make sure Chilandra brushed her teeth before going to bed.

"Simpson Way? Where's Simpson Way?" Chilandra asked, following Andrew's SUV around the parking garage's slope.

"Oakleaf, west side, just before you get to the airport," Brianna said, smiling as her husband was having a conversation with the ticket booth operator.

"By the... You serious?" Chilandra asked, mouth open.

She vaguely knew the area; at Halloween, those in the know descended on the upscale neighborhood for the good candy. At Christmas time, it was common to see caravans of cars slowly driving around, gawking at the elaborate displays.

"Uh huh," Brianna shrugged. "Andrew bought it about a year before I interned at Perkins."

"I thought you worked at that, uh, Glasspool and Dumont?" Chilandra said.

"I do. There's a stupid clause against spouses working at Perkins, Goldbloom and Lee," Brianna smiled. Chilandra concentrated on following Andrew; she wasn't very familiar with Oakleaf's streets. Next to her, Brianna hummed along with the Carrie Underwood song on the radio.

"Oh! At the, uh, Bombay? Andrew said you know not all dancers are gay. What'd he mean?" Chilandra suddenly asked.

. . .

>>>

. . .

Roughly two months after Brianna, Christy had been hired to work at Tijuana Jack, Brianna let Rhonda know she'd need to cut back on her hours; mid-term exams were coming up.

"Yeah, she still thinks going to school is a great idea," April drawled, rolling her eyes.

Rhonda shrugged and hired a new girl. Stephanie Cimo was a short, slightly pudgy brunette with a sweet smile.

As usual, the other girls either ignored her, or glared with open hostility. Brianna walked up to the new girl as the girl looked nervously around the backstage area.

"Hi, I'm Christy," Brianna said.

"I'm Stephanie," the girl smiled, shaking the offered hand. "Stephanie Cimo."

"Might want think of a stage name," Brianna said. "Kind of freaks we get here? Really want any of them knowing your real name?"

Stephanie's first dance did not go very well. She was in tears as she came off-stage, clutching the paltry thirty three dollars she'd managed to coax from the slightly bored audience.

"Hey, hey, Alexis, no, aw don't, huh?" Brianna soothed, hugging the nude girl.

"I mean, I know I'm not that pretty and I'm all fat, but damn!" Stephanie wailed.

"Wha-aa-at?" Brianna said. "Girl you crazy too."

She sat the sobbing girl down on a stool and put a cup of water into the girl's hand. Gently, she rubbed the nude girl's shoulders and back.

"You are not fat. By some insane way of measuring? You might have one or two pounds more than they say you should, but you certainly are not fat," Brianna quietly soothed. "And I would kill to have eyes as pretty as yours. And ohmygod, that smile!"

"Thanks Christy," Stephanie sniffled.

"Christy, you're up," April, the unelected leader of the back room called out.

"Actually? It's Brianna," Brianna smiled at Stephanie as their eyes met in the mirror.

Christy went out, shimmied and gyrated, peeling down to bra and thong panties. She used her long curtain of blonde hair to hide her body from view.

By the third song, she was nude, still utilizing her hair to tease more dollars from the wallets of the men and three very enthusiastic women that crowded the stage area.

"Wow, Chri... Brianna, you're great at that!" Stephanie gushed when Brianna came off the stage.

"What do you have that none of the others here have?" Brianna coached as Stephanie prepared to go back out, to try again.

"I don't know," Stephanie said, a tinge of fear creeping into her voice.

"I mean, I got this hair. You saw how I used it, right?" Brianna went on.

She softly touched Stephanie's lips with her finger. The two girls smiled at each other.

"There you go!" Brianna enthused. "That! That sweet, innocent smile. And those guys out there? They'd love to take that innocent smile and turn it into a nasty, bad girl smile. Smile Baby, smile."

One man must have been thinking just that; he peeled a hundred dollar bill from his clip and smiled as Stephanie, Alexis's eyes went wide.

"God, Brianna!" Stephanie squealed when she came off-stage, clutching money and clothing.

She then kissed Brianna directly on her lips. Brianna jerked back, surprised. Then as Stephanie's eyes filled with tears, stung by the perceived rejection, Brianna leaned forward and returned Stephanie's kiss.

"Hey you two, get a room, huh?" Jamie called out.

"Jealous, Jasmine?" Brianna teased, calling the Asian girl by her stage name.

"Oh, you bitch!" Jamie giggled, playfully pinching Brianna's buttock as she walked past.

"Hey, uh, Alex, sorry, Alexis, guy wants you in Tequila Room uh, two," Rhonda called out.

"First thing you do? Find out if he's a cop or not," Brianna said. "He says anything but 'yes' or no' you don't do anything."

"And nothing bareback," Jamie said, reapplying her lipstick.

"I love that color on you," Brianna told the Asian girl.

"Know, Christy? I'm trying really hard to hate you. Quit fucking that up, huh?" Jamie smiled.

"Oh, so sorry," Brianna said, preparing to go back on.

"Five hundred bucks!" Stephanie whispered as Rhonda let the girls out through the rear door of the bar.

"Shh! Damn, Steph, not so loud!" Brianna whispered.

She paused by Stephanie's car. Stephanie leaned her buttocks against the car.

"No one here needs know how much you make," Brianna instructed.

"Thanks Chri... Brianna," Stephanie said and kissed Brianna on her lips.

"Damn, what I tell you two?" Jamie called out as she unlocked her own car. "Get a room, huh?"

"Mmph!" Brianna jerked back as Stephanie's tongue entered her mouth, Stephanie's hand cupped Brianna's left buttock.

Because of the exams, it was two days before Brianna and Stephanie worked together. In between onstage and Tequila Room appearances, Brianna told the much more relaxed girl that she'd finished her exams and was sure she'd aced them. Stephanie smiled happily and hugged Brianna.

"So, want come over and celebrate?" Stephanie asked, still holding Brianna tightly. "I, my ex-boyfriend? Left like a half a baggie of some killer weed at my place."

"Oh, damn, thanks, Steph, but I cannot stand the stuff," Brianna admitted. "Never get fucked up, just get an insane headache."

"Oh. I uh, well, I got some rum," Stephanie offered.

"Now we're talking," Brianna said.

After another successful night of dancing, Brianna followed Steph to a tiny one room apartment. As she locked her car, Brianna kept an eye on her surroundings. She also kept her left hand in her purse, securely gripping her .38 snub-nose.

Stephanie's apartment was a ten by twelve room. She had a mattress lying on the floor, a television set sitting on top of a cardboard box, and a hot plate and microwave oven. Looking around, Brianna thought that her dormitory room was actually more spacious.

"I uh, I got apple juice, uh, oh, some seven-up, and uh, diet coke," Stephanie said, swinging open the door of the small refrigerator that doubled as a table top for her alarm clock.

"How much you pay for this place?" Brianna asked, finally deciding to just flop onto the unmade mattress.

"Four hundred a month," Stephanie said, pouring a generous amount of rum into two glasses. "Why I need to dance. Asshole boyfriend ran off with all our money."

"He still got a key? What's stopping him from stopping by, helping himself to your money?" Brianna asked, accepting the tall glass of rum and diet coke.

Stephanie's eyes went wide. She dashed into a room that Brianna assumed was the bathroom. A moment later, she reappeared, a thick wad of bills in her hand.

"No, asshole ain't been by," Stephanie breathed a sigh of relief.

Just to be double-sure, though, Stephanie hooked the flimsy hook and eyebolt security mechanism on the door. She then disappeared in the bathroom again.

A moment later, Stephanie flopped down next to Brianna. For a moment, the two quietly sipped their far too strong drinks.

"Know, first night there? Was scared out of my mind," Stephanie quietly said.

"We all are," Brianna commiserated. "Just takes just getting out there, getting it over with."

"And all them other girls? Jesus! What a bunch of bitches, huh?" Stephanie said, hand now resting on Brianna's bare thigh.

"Blame them?" Brianna smiled. "They got rent to pay too and there's this really cute girl there probably make all the money."

"I'm not that cute," Stephanie said.

"You're right," Brianna said. "You're gorgeous."

"Oh. What. Ever," Stephanie said, tracing a pattern on Brianna's upper thigh. "You're the gorgeous one. And ohmygod, sexy?"

Then Stephanie leaned over and kissed Brianna's lips softly. Brianna had anticipated this; Stephanie's hand was getting closer and closer to the crotch of her Daisy Duke shorts.

The two girls kissed, open mouth to open mouth. Then Stephanie's tongue slid into Brianna's mouth as her hand began trailing up and down Brianna's denim covered crotch.

Brianna put her nearly empty glass onto the floor and returned Stephanie's kiss with fervor. Her hand came up and gently cupped Stephanie's breast. Stephanie had a 36C chest, but each breast was capped by dark pink areolae, each were larger than a silver dollar. The nipples themselves were thick thimble sized points. Brianna could feel that both nipples were hard bullets in Stephanie's blouse.

Dave had liked for Brianna to rub her fingers up and down her wet pussy, then suck her fingers clean of her excitement. Brianna knew that her pussy had a heady musky scent, a slightly sweaty taste. She imagined that, after a night of dancing, a night of stroking three old men's cocks to climax in the Tequila Rooms of Tijuana Jack's, her pussy would have a very heavy aroma and taste.

And she was curious to see what another woman, what Stephanie pussy would smells like, feel like, taste like. The girl shaved or waxed her pussy bald, except for a small tuft of hair just above her tight looking slit.

Brianna had suggested to Rhonda that she shave her own pussy. Rhonda immediately shot that idea down.

"You a natural blonde? Carpet matches the Curtains? Hell no. Let them know its all real," the woman had said, crushing out a cigarette.

Stephanie pulled Brianna down to lay next to her. The two girls touched, stroked, kissed one another for several long moments.

Finally, Brianna grew impatient and gently pulled Stephanie's blouse up. Stephanie assisted by also shimmying out of her jeans and panties. Brianna then divested herself of her own clothes.

"I know, I'm kind of fat," Stephanie whispered as the two nude girls lay on the bed again.

"You're perfect," Brianna whispered and kissed the brunette's lips softly.

Brianna then gently urged Stephanie to lay on her back. She pushed Stephanie's chubby thighs apart and rolled between the girl's splayed legs. Her blonde pussy rubbed against the smooth mound and both girls groaned lightly.

"Mm-hmm," Stephanie grunted as Brianna bent her head and sucked one of Stephanie's nipples into her mouth.

Stephanie combed her fingers through Brianna's long hair as Brianna licked and sucked Stephanie's breasts. When Brianna lightly bit down on Stephanie's nipple, Stephanie cried out. Brianna felt a wetness suddenly spray against her blonde thicket.

Brianna wiggled down. Stephanie actually put her hands down, trying to prevent Brianna from nipping her slightly soft belly.

"Oh, don't," Stephanie complained lightly.

"Shush," Brianna ordered.

Stephanie's pubic mound was plump. The small tuft of brown hair was a bristly dot that scraped Brianna's lips as she ran them over the small thatch.

Stephanie's pussy had a slightly musky, salty aroma. Her mound was slick with her earlier orgasm, her inner lips were beginning to peek through, a darkish pink hue in color.

Her taste was of sweat and salt. Brianna used her thumbs to open the girl's pussy, tracing her tongue up and down Stephanie's slit.

"Mm, oh, Christy," Stephanie moaned.

Brianna did not correct the girl's name confusion. She actually found it amusing. As a nasty slut dancer and a pussy eating tramp, she was Christy. The sweet, innocent eighteen year old Brianna would never dream of shaking her ass in front of strangers, giving strangers hand jobs for money, would never dream of making love with another eighteen year old girl. Nice girls just didn't do that.

But that whore, Christy? She would do that. And she'd be proud of what a slut she was.

Brianna licked and sucked at Stephanie's pussy for a few moments. Then she located Stephanie's clitoris with her lips. Driving two fingers into Stephanie's pussy, Brianna gave the girl's clitoris a gentle 'brrp' with her lips.

Stephanie let out a shriek and wet Brianna's face with her ejaculate. Brianna fucked Stephanie's spasming pussy with her two fingers while licking the lips of her orgasmic juices.

Swinging her mane of hair to the side, Brianna rose onto her knees, then deftly swung her body around. Stephanie looked up at Brianna's blonde pussy as Brianna straddled her head.

Stephanie murmured that she'd never done this before. Brianna did not respond, just began to lick and suck at Stephanie's pussy again.

Stephanie mirrored Brianna's movements and soon Brought Brianna to orgasm. Then the two girls continued to lick and finger each other through two more orgasms.

"Stay the night?" Stephanie begged.

"Shit, too drunk go home," Brianna agreed.

"Wow, Christy, I've never, I mean, I thought about it, but I've never," Stephanie confessed as they settled down, sharing the single pillow on the bed.