1 Alliance Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers

Jerome was an attractive man of fifty four. At fifty four, he still had a full head of whitish blonde hair, still had all of his teeth, had a few character lines around his ice blue eyes.

And he was married. Married for thirty four years to his high school sweetheart, Elisabeth Alice Walker. Together, Jerome and Elisabeth had six children, the youngest one two years older than Andrea.

Jerome and Andrea's first union was after a night of dinner, then dancing at a trendy Dallas nightclub. Tired, sweaty and happy, the two rode up the elevator to the penthouse suite of the Dallas Hilton Hotel. Jerome kissed the beautiful girl tenderly, then slowly undressed her. When she finally lay, nude, he could not believe his eyes. She was truly perfect. Her large breasts were not too large; they fit well on her perfect torso. Her waist was not freakishly narrow, but tapered beautifully from her perfect torso. Her hips and thighs were perfectly proportioned to her narrow waist.

Her pubic mound was capped by a light blonde thatch of crinkled pubic hair. Her light pink inner lips peeked out, slick with her excitement.

Jerome was slow, patient as he kissed, touched, caressed each inch of the beauty's flesh. When he finally did thrust his aching cock into her, Andrea was trembling with need.

Her beautiful blue eyes flew open. Her perfect pink lips opened in a small 'o' and then she screwed eyes and mouth shut and shuddered in pain.

Their affair lasted three weeks more after their first union. Then Elisabeth revealed that she'd been diagnosed with breast cancer. Suddenly, Jerome remembered that he had a wife, he had a family.

In an odd twist, Jerome passed before Elisabeth. Driving home from the Lowridge Hospital, after visiting his wife in the Oncology Wing of the hospital, Jerome suddenly gasped, clutched his chest, and lost consciousness. His pickup truck gradually veered off the side of the highway, coming to rest in a ditch.

Five months after Jerome's fatal heart attack, Andrea gave birth to Jerome Walker's second son. She had no need of the Walker fortune; Elisabeth's illness had already siphoned off a goodly portion of the wealth. Jerome's other six children were already picking the bones of their father clean of whatever they could get.

Andrew was a bright, inquisitive child. He was also quite beautiful. By age three, he had been in a few television advertisements, and in a few dozen print ads.

Entering kindergarten, his teacher suggested that Andrew might need to be put on Ritalin®; he did not seem capable of staying focused for long. The teacher's aide quietly suggested to Andrea that she have Andrew tested; unlike other children that suffered from Attention Deficit Disorders, Andrew was not disruptive.

"Honestly?" the young woman said. "I think he's just bored as all get out."

The teacher's aide was very perceptive; Andrew was bored. Jumping him ahead to the first, then second grade helped. By the time he was entering the seventh grade, at the age of eleven, he was once again bored. The curriculum did not challenge him.

Andrew graduated high school at age fifteen, then entered Norman College in Lowridge, Texas.

Andrew received his diploma at age eighteen, the same age that many other students were just entering the halls of college. His bachelor's degree was in Business Administration and several Texas facilities were vying for his attention.

Andrew enrolled in Connelly College, in Oakleaf, Texas, to study law. Soon, it became apparent to him, his mother and three younger sisters that commuting back and forth every day was impractical. So, Andrew moved into McGuire Dormitory, on the northwest corner side of the Connelly College campus.

His roommate was a shy, thoughtful young man. Phillip was also quite handsome, with long brown hair that often hung into his soulful brown eyes. Phillip had a swimmer's build and showed Andrew a few calisthenics and isometric exercises.

Blessed with good genes, it did not take Andrew long to develop a muscled physique. As the two roommates got used to being around the other, they also grew more casual in their dress.

It was Phillip's second year in his undergraduate studies and he was struggling with his Algebra course. Noticing this, Andrew began to assist, to tutor Phillip.

When Phillip came in to their room, waving his test, a 100 circled in the top corner, the two men high-fived. Then Phillip leaned forward and kissed Andrew, directly on his lips.

Both teenagers blushed hotly and stepped back from each other. Phillip turned, mumbling about a book he needed from the library. Andrew mumbled about a chapter he needed to study.

A few days after the kissing incident, Phillip bustled into the room. Andrew was lolled on the bed, dressed in only his micro briefs. The air-conditioning in McGuire seemed to be constantly broken; today was no exception. Even with the window open and the oscillating fan Andrew's mother had given them whirring full blast, the room was hot.

"Damn, AC's out again?" Phillip asked.

"Man! Don't nothing get by you, huh?" Andrew quipped.

"Oh bite me," Phillip laughed.

Soon Phillip was down to his own pair of micro briefs. The two lay on their bunks and talked about their classes, their homes, their goals.

"Oh! Hey! Know that guy Chuck?" Phillip suddenly said.

"Who?" Andrew asked.

"Chuck. Chuck. You know, ticket guy?" Phillip coaxed.

"Oh, yeah, guy at the ticket booth. Yeah, what's up with him?" Andrew said.

"Seen him, gave me this disc he burned," Phillip said.

"Not more of that Lamb Of God stuff, huh? My ears can't take that again," Andrew said.

"No, no, it's a movie," Phillip said.

"Oh?" Andrew asked, already getting off the bed.

He started his laptop and set it on the desk. Phillip dragged his chair over and slid the unmarked disc into the computer.

Against a background of black, droplets of white began spattering onto the black. 'Cock Suckers & Ass Fuckers' was spelled out in cum stains.

Both eighteen year old boys giggled at the obscene, crude title and the obscene, crude manner that had formed the letters.

"Damn!" Phillip said as the camera showed a pair of lips and a tongue slobbering around the head of a cock.

"Uh huh," Andrew agreed, watching the lips began to slide over the head of the cock.

The camera zoomed out, showing one young man kneeling in front of another young man, sucking his cock. The other young man stroked his cock as his friend sucked along the head.

"Aw, hey, God! Your buddy Chuck, huh?" Andrew complained.

But Andrew did not turn the movie off. Phillip did not turn the movie off. They watched as the cock sucker continued licking and sucking his friend's cock. They watched as the second young man pulled his cock out of his friend's mouth and began spurting his semen onto the cock sucker's face, open mouth, and outstretched tongue.

"Okay, you remember our deal, the cock sucker said, getting to his feet.

"Shit, huh?" Phillip said, goggling at the size of the cock sucker's cock.

"Yeah," the second man said, getting to his knees.

"I sucked your cock, now you got let me fuck your pretty little hole," the cock sucker said, stroking his massive meat.

"Ugh!" both Andrew and Phillip grunted as the cock sucker did shove his fat erection into the second man's ass with no difficulty.

"Damn," Phillip said and edged his briefs down.

Andrew looked over at Phillip's five inches of uncircumcised cock. Phillip started stroking his cock as he watched the action on the small screen.

The cock sucker pulled his spurting cock from the second man's stretched ass and liberally coated the second man's ass, hanging balls, and upper thighs with semen. Then the scene switched to show three men in a cock sucking daisy chain. With groans, all three spurted copiously onto the faces of their cock suckers. Then one young man, face still dripping with semen got onto his hands and knees. Another young man, face also coated knelt behind him and slid his cock into the willing ass presented to him. The third young man used one hand to pull the second young man's buttock, then fed his large cock into the second man's ass.

"You uh, you can beat yours you want," Phillip panted.

"Huh?" Andrew asked, tearing his eyes from the action on the screen.

"Here," Phillip said, brazenly edging Andrew's micro briefs down.

Andrew's seven inches sprung free and pointed straight out. He grunted in surprise as Phillip wrapped his right hand around the thick cock and gently stroked it.

"You uh, you do me, okay?" Phillip suggested.

Andrew did not want to touch Philip's cock. But Phillip's hand felt wonderful as it stroked up and down Andrew's cock. He wrapped a trembling hand around Phillip's cock. As the three men on the screen grunted and thrust in unison, Andrew and Phillip stroked each other's meats.

"I'm, I'm getting, I'm going..." Andrew grunted.

Phillip then leaned over and wrapped his lips around the head of Andrew's cock. Andrew squeaked in surprise at the sudden action. Andrew groaned as Phillip's tongue lapped at the sensitive flesh.

Phillip swallowed each hot spurt of Andrew's semen. He kept sucking, trying to coax more from Andrew's wilting meat.

"Dude, I'm..." Phillip indicated his own cock.

Again, Andrew did not really want to put his mouth on another man's meat. But Phillip had sucked his cock. Phillip had swallowed Andrew's semen. And it had felt incredible. So, Andrew swallowed Phillip's cock down to the root. Phillip gasped out, eyes squeezed shut, then pumped a stream of sperm into Andrew's throat.

On the screen, two young men were engaged in a sixty nine. After coating each other's faces with semen, the two young men did 'Rock Paper Scissors' and the loser got onto his hands and knees. The winner began sodomizing the loser quite roughly.

Both Andrew and Phillip sat back, panting from their forceful ejaculations. They barely noticed the action on the screen.

After the winner coated the loser's ass with semen, the two again did 'rock, paper' scissors' and again, the same young man lost.

"Damn, you know I'm going do 'rock;' why you always doing 'scissors?'" the ass fucker chuckled.

"I don't know. Fuck me, huh?" the loser chuckled.

"That uh, that's a unique way deciding who's the pussy, huh?" Phillip gave a nervous giggle.

"Uh huh," Andrew agreed, his wilted cock again reviving as they watched the gay pornographic action.

"Rock, paper, scissors," Phillip said, digging a large bottle of lotion from his desk drawer.

"Huh?" Andrew asked, seeing the bottle of lotion that Phillip set onto the desk.

"Rock, paper, scissors, loser gets fucked," Phillip suggested.

"I uh, yeah, I okay," Andrew said nervously, even as his cock jerked and twitched to full hardness.

Phillip made sure that the door was locked, then quickly lowered the window. Other tenants of McGuire Hall also had their windows open; it was stifling in the building. But, as hot as it was in the room, they didn't want anyone hearing them having sex.

"Ready, set, rock paper scissors," Phillip said and paused just a millisecond.

Andrew had scissors and Phillip made sure he had paper. The disc that continued to play on Andrew's computer had not been a surprise to Phillip and it had not come from Chuck, the college's source for contraband. Phillip had ordered the disc on-line.

Both young men removed their underwear, avoiding eye contact with the other. Phillip again looked at Andrew's long, thick cock and gulped. Then, before he lost his nerve, he got onto his bed on his hands and knees.

Andrew coated his fingers with lotion and looked at the tightly crinkled brown ring. He wasn't really sure what to do, so pretended he was fucking Phillip's tight hole with his fingers. Thrusting his greased fingers in and out of the young man's ass, Andrew coated, lubricated Phillip's anus.

"Ugh, aw, damn," Phillip wheezed, voice strangled with emotion.

"Hurting you?" Andrew asked, ceasing his actions.

"No man, God, no, fuck, feels, I don't know," Phillip gasped.

Andrew then squirted a generous amount of lotion into the palm of his hand and coated his cock. Blood was thumping, hammering in his ears. His cock throbbed with anticipation as he lined it up with Phillip's greasy anus.

"Ugh, aw, wait, wait man," Phillip gasped as Andrew's cockhead bumped into Phillip's hole.

The feeling of his cock pressing into Phillip's anus was overwhelming to Andrew. He'd never imagined his first time having sex would be with another guy, but his cock did not seem to mind as he pushed hard against Phillip's squirming, protesting hole.

"Come on, man, huh?" Phillip whined as the blunt head pushed into his struggling hole.

Andrew did pause, his cockhead just inside of Phillip's anus. He could feel the muscles straining, squeezing, trying desperately to expel his cock.

"God, man, should see this, huh?" Andrew groaned. "Beautiful."

"Yeah?" Phillip whimpered and pushed back a few millimeters.

"Uh huh," Andrew agreed.

"Ugh, aw God damn it, God damn it," Phillip whined as Andrew's cockhead popped past his sphincter.

"Ugh! Oh God," Andrew agreed as Phillip's rectal muscles squeezed and pulsed along his cockhead.

"I'm a pussy," Phillip whimpered, shaking with the pleasure that began to travel along his spine.

Andrew grunted in surprise as Phillip pushed himself back, fully imbedding Andrew's cock in his tight hole.

"Fuck yes," Phillip keened and began jacking his cock furiously.

"Ugh!" Andrew grunted as Phillip's rectal muscles squeezed his entire cock.

"Aw, God yes," Phillip shuddered and began to spurt his semen into his hand. "Fuck me, come on Andrew, fuck me."

"Shush, dude, huh?" Andrew hissed, but did begin to push in and out of Phillip's tight hole.

Phillip licked his hand clean, then pushed back to meet Andrew's forward thrusts. He groaned aloud when Andrew stiffened, then began to spurt heavily into Phillip's bowels.

Andrew almost screamed in disgust when he pulled his soiled cock from Phillip's hole. He quickly grabbed his shower kit and gingerly wrapped his robe around himself. Then, holding the robe away from his crotch, Andrew quickly made his way to the communal showers.

A moment later, Phillip also entered the communal bathroom and took the stall next to Andrew. The two did not speak, just lathered themselves up and rinsed off.

Re-entering the room, the silent roommates shrugged out of their robes and lay down on their cots. Andrew stared up at the ceiling for several moments.

"Rock paper scissors?" Phillip said in the semi-darkness.

Andrew felt his cock begin to swell. He rolled over at stared at Phillip, the small clip on lamp of Phillip's bunk providing the only light.

"What are we playing for?" Andrew asked.

"Loser gets fucked," Phillip suggested.

Andrew's cock was again at full mast. He sat up and put his feet on the floor.

"Ready, set, rock paper scissors," he said, deciding to do paper.

"Shit!" Phillip giggled as he had rock.

Phillip drew his knees up to his chest as Andrew grabbed the bottle of lotion. First, Andrew coated two fingers and fucked Phillip's hole with the greased fingers. After a few minutes, he lubricated his cock and pushed his cock into Phillip's hole.

"We fucked like that all the way up until mid-terms," Andrew said as the waiter cleared away their soup bowls.

Chilandra sat, mouth open in genuine shock. This gorgeous, virile man, the very picture of Adonis had just admitted to being in a homosexual relationship.

"Tell her about El Vaquero," Brianna giggled.

"Phillip left after mid-terms were over, went home to Louisiana, Shreveport I think, never came back," Andrew said, nodding as the waiter refilled their water glasses. Guy two rooms down had just tried out to be a dancer at El Vaquero, told me I ought to try out."

"You mean, El Va QUEER o," Brianna smirked.

"Not all dancers are gay, Brianna," Andrew smiled. "You ought to know that, huh?"

""Uh, big difference between male dancers and female dancers," Brianna smiled.

But El Vaquero did have several handsome, well-built young men. Andrew found a few that were open to the idea of having their cocks sucked. He found a few that were not opposed to having their holes filled with his thick cock.

"Bachelorette party tonight, guys," Johnny, the floor manager called out. "Need three work the back room. Um, Martinez, uh, Andy, sorry, Andrew, you ever do a bachelorette party? No? Andrew, and uh, Jeff, when's last time you worked one? And Jeff. Okay, have fun guys."

The girls were drunk, rowdy, and rude. But Andrew had his first taste of pussy that night. And accepted an invitation from a forty seven year old divorcee, the aunt of the groom.

She taught him how to eat pussy, taught him how to fuck a woman, and in the morning, showed Andrew how to make love with a woman.

. . .

>>>

. . .

"Couple of months later, I graduated from Connelly, passed my bar, and here we are," Andrew smiled.

"Got hired on at Perkins, Goldbloom and Lee," Brianna said.

"The ones got the top four floors?" Chilandra asked.

"Top THREE. Don't make him feel more important than he already does, huh?" Brianna giggled, happily rubbing Chilandra's thigh.

She then paused. She gave Chilandra's thigh a small squeeze.

"How you get it so soft?" Brianna asked the now flushed Chilandra.

"I uh, we sell this depilatory foam," Chilandra said, voice slightly strained.

"That work on coochies?" Brianna asked as their entrees were placed in front of them.

"I uh, it's uh, it's not recommended for..." Chilandra murmured.

"Andrew, feel how soft her leg is," Brianna ordered.

"If SHE says its okay," Andrew said, placing the heavy linen napkin into his lap.

"Uumm; Andrew, I know you don't like spicy, but oh my God, every time I get this..." Brianna said.

"Brianna, I like, I love spicy food," Andrew smiled. "What I don't like is food so hot it takes the skin off my tongue."

"He's such a big baby," Brianna teased. "Here, try this."

Chilandra looked up from her dolmas to see Brianna holding out a forkful of her meal. She didn't think, just leaned toward Brianna, mouth open.

"Oh!" Chilandra gasped as her mouth exploded into a scorching ball of fire.

"Here. Drink the mango; it's got yogurt in it," Andrew counseled, holding out his glass.

Chilandra gulped some of his far too sweet beverage. The burning sensation was washed away.

"How can you eat that?" Chilandra barked at Brianna. "Stuff 'bout burned my lips off!"

"Now, try this," Andrew suggested, holding out a forkful of his own meal.

"It's not hot, huh?" Chilandra asked.

"Nothing like hers," Andrew stated.

He gently cupped her face in his hand, then guided the fork to her open mouth. His fingertips gently grazed along her jaw as he pulled the fork from her lips.

"Uumm, now that. That's good," Chilandra agreed. "And that's goat?"

"Oh, both of y'all are such big old whiney butts," Brianna smiled, savoring her meal.

"Everything? Is good?" their waiter asked.

"Everything is good, as always," Andrew complimented the man.

"Try dipping it in the dish here," Andrew told Chilandra as she ate the dolmas.

"Oh, that's good!" Chilandra agreed.

Andrew smiled and patted her on her thigh. Then he did rest his hand on her thigh.

"Brianna's right; that is soft," Andrew said and speared another chunk of his goat.

"Right? Right?" Brianna said, putting her hand on Chilandra's other thigh.

Chilandra nearly choked as both Andrew and Brianna rubbed her thigh, edging the hem of her skirt higher and higher up her legs. Just before she could think to protest, the two pulled their hands from her flesh and resumed eating.

It was a bit of a jolt when Chilandra realized that the crotch of her panties was very wet. As she shook the haze from her mind, she wondered, had it been Brianna's first touch of her leg, or Andrew's intimate feeding, or Brianna's intimate sharing of her fiery dish, or the two hands on her legs, edging her skirt hem higher, almost exposing her that had excited her so much?

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers