All Comments on 'Stranger Than Truth Ch. 05a'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dweaver999dweaver999over 16 years agoAuthor
Kinky Krafts is real

I forgot to mention, the web site I mentioned in the story, Kaya\\\'s Kinky Krafts, is real. If you want to know how to get there, send me a private comment and I\\\'ll send you the URL.

ms_magdalenems_magdaleneover 16 years ago
So hot!

This was one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time, I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

i love how you entwine all of the varying instances od domination and submission. of course with my favorite being the domination of Charles over Valerie. i look forward to reading the next part of the chapter. and i was thrilled to see Kaya's Kinky Krafts mentioned. i read her blog regularly and enjoy it so much. thank you again for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thank You

i've been waiting for this....well done...i love their story...please never stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Actually the thought of licking this impotent

piece of shits cum made me want to vomit-Anyone sho thinks that a REAL MAN would need to be called MASTER is as sick as the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YES

It was worth the wait! I love your stories and the plot you take so much time to write. Thank you for another wonderful addition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you

The wait was worth it, this story is a very good read and I look forward to each installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GLAD U R BACK!!

i was so excited when i saw a new story and as always I was not disappointed. please continue!

Rad'lRad'lover 12 years ago
A very good story

well written and a powerful argument for Safe, Sane, and Consensual sex. The expository paragraphs could get a bit wordy but - you are handling them in the manner of a real conversation; a good trick and well done.

But the 'rating' stars ain't working so I can't give the story the '5' that it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Title speaks for itself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous