Stepdad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, I just heard him get up and use the bathroom. He found me in my room a few minutes later with bed head and still looking sleepy.

"Did you wake me up?" he asked.

"Maybe," I said smiling, lying on my bed with the covers over me.

"You saw me with my dick hanging out, didn't you," he asked, shaking his head.

"Maybe," I said, still smiling.

"Right, well unfortunately I'm meeting your mother for lunch. It's probably the last time before her trip so I have to save up since what we did yesterday probably depleted me. Don't want her to notice.

"You don't have to cum to fuck me," I said.

"Maybe not, but I'll want to. It's better not to even start. Besides we have all next week, remember?"

"Yeah, I can't wait. The things I'm going to do to you..."

"Oh really? Like what?" he asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Not even a hint?" he asked.

"You want a hint?"

He nodded and I threw the sheets off of me to reveal my naked body underneath with my toy in my ass. His eyes got really big as he took in the sight. I moved the toy in and out for him a few times. Watching his cock move as he slept had gotten me really horny. It was moving again now in his pajama pants.

"Is this enough of a hint?" I asked.

"Oh fuck, Keri... I can't right now."

"Hey, it was just a hint," I said, shoving the toy in deep and pulling it all the way out.

I could feel my ass staying open slightly for a few seconds and that look of lust appeared on his face as he watched it close. He didn't say a thing but his cock had become wedged in his pajamas, making a large tent but not able to move further up.

"Monday then?" I asked, closing my legs.

"Umm... yeah, Monday," he said.

He tripped on nothing leaving my room.

After he left, I pulled up the picture of him sleeping on my phone, swiped to a close-up of his cock and fucked my ass with the toy as I played with my clit. I came a few minutes later, which helped my urges since he wouldn't. Monday couldn't come fast enough.