Stepdad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Behind you, the paper towels," I replied.

I hadn't taken the roll back from cleaning up his first mess. It was getting quite a bit of use and I was glad to have it. He ripped off a few sheets and began pressing it on my chest to soak up his load. He finished by wiping off the end of his sagging cock. It still looked gorgeous to me.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Yes, but we need to talk."

And there it was. He was already feeling guilty.

"Can we not? Just lay next to me and hold me for a few minutes first."

He did and I snuggled up to him with his arm around me. He didn't talk and neither did I. I didn't want the moment to end. Didn't want to hear the concerns I knew he had and I especially didn't want my mother to come home. I had everything I wanted laying next to me. Despite the throb deep within me, everything was perfect.

Of course, nothing perfect ever lasts.

**

The videos ended after that. There was no need for them anymore. I had the real thing now. And for a good month life was better than ever. Mom's schedule stayed the same. She left early in the morning, had a lunch date with him, probably once or twice a week and the rest of the time he was mine. Of course he had his concerns and his guilt but I worked through it.

The scariest time was the evening Mom came home that first day we had sex. He didn't act normal and I thought for sure Mom was going to figure out something had happened. Derick really took the crossing the line to full-on-sex to heart and it affected him and how he acted toward Mom and me. Especially when we were all together. Luckily Mom was pretty distracted with work. Big things were happening and she had a lot on her mind.

At dinner that night, he sat quietly around the table with us and didn't say more than a few words. I kept glaring at him not to blow it and suddenly blurt out that he was fucking me at the dinner table. He didn't and Mom kept the conversation going all on her own. All about work and this business trip she had coming up soon that she couldn't get out of. By the time dinner ended and was cleaned up, she pretty much said goodnight and went to bed.

I found Derick watching TV after I finished the dishes and said goodnight to Mom.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No, not at all. That was horrible."

"I'm sorry you're feeling so guilty. But do you want her to find out, because if you keep acting like this she's going to."

"Hey, you're not the one married and cheating on your wife with her eighteen year-old daughter. Cut me some slack," he said, taking a drink of a beer. There was a few empties already on the table next to him.

He didn't drink much at all, so this was not good either.

"Sorry. I just don't want things ruined when they just got started," I said.

"Yeah, Keri... it's all about you."

"Wow, okay so I'll talk to you in the morning," I said and left him with his beer and his game.

I was worried. Kind of hard not to be. I was worried he'd either tell Mom or he would cut me off before the second time. I didn't think I could live with either, not after having him. I wasn't ready for him again anyway. The soreness I was experiencing got worse before it got better. I noticed that not only was the pain deep but also on the surface where he had spread me so wide. I needed some recovery time.

After leaving him to his own devices, I went to my room and found myself very tired and sore. I pretty much just changed into my nightshirt and went to bed. I think I heard him knock on my door, but I was so sleepy I didn't respond or even know what time it was. He either thought I was asleep or mad at him but didn't wake me up.

The next morning I really had slept in. When I moved everything hurt. Especially down there. I really had to pee though and got up, walking oddly to the bathroom. That's when I found out the pain was more than just deep. Leaving the bathroom I ran into him.

"You slept late," he said.

"Yeah, I'm a little under the weather," I said.

"Sick?" he asked.

"No, sore."

"Oh... okay... sorry."

"It's all good. It was worth it, believe me."

"Yeah, okay. So I'm out the rest of the day. Have things to do," he said.

"Fine. I'm going to just lay around here anyway. Not much else I can do."

"That bad?" he asked.

"Kinda, yeah."

"Wow, again, sorry," he said and walked past me to the kitchen.

I heard the garage door open and he was gone.

**

Mom had sex with him again before I did. It took a few days for me to feel better, but the pain went away and I seemed good as new. I wasn't that sore even when I lost my virginity, the cost of an awesome cock I guess. Derick didn't tell me about the lunch date. I think he was embarrassed to mention it now that we had had sex. Almost like he was hiding it from me. He got better at dinner and when we were all together. I think he was getting over the initial guilt. Mom was still oblivious, doing her own thing. Once I was better and he had that lunch date, I wanted my own time with him. Two days after his lunch date, I got up early and found him asleep. I wrote a note for him and left it on his phone next to his bed. It simply read, "Come find me when you wake up."

About an hour later, after I had showered, (I half expected him to join me, but he didn't) I was in my room lying naked on my bed when he knocked.

"Come in," I said, dying to see his expression when he saw me.

He didn't disappoint. First shock and then a big smile.

"You got my note?" I asked

"Yeah," he said, holding it in his hand.

He was wearing his robe instead of his pajamas and I don't think he had anything on under it. I think he knew what the note meant.

"What to join me?" I asked, patting the bed next to me.

"You're not sore anymore?" he asked.

"Nope, all better."

He smiled, opened his robe and dropped it and the note in the center of my room. He was very naked, half erect and looking oh so good. He walked to the side of my bed, grabbed my feet and spun me around perpendicular and dropped to his knees. He hadn't had a chance to eat me yet and I think he was about to rectify that. I had freshly shaved my legs and my pussy in the shower, so I was all smooth and ready for him.

He didn't immediately dive in. He teased me for a couple of minutes with his hands on my legs and kisses around my inner thighs and above my sex, licking my body between my folds and belly button. His hands ran up my legs, over my midsection to my small breasts, taking both of them in his large hands just as his tongue finally touched my sensitive labia. I moaned with pleasure as the two sensations combined. His palms teased my growing nipples to hard nubs. His tongue traced up and down the outside of my sex until he opened me up from the bottom, sliding his tongue upward to separate my folds, revealing my clit hiding among them.

Pressing his mouth onto me, his tongue became magical. I don't know exactly what he was doing since I've never eaten a woman, but I felt, his lips, his tongue, suction, teeth, and several other things I can't describe work my little pussy over like never before. His talent again far exceeded any of the boys I'd been with. Not only the talent, but the time spent. Usually the guy rushes and just wants to get his cock inside me and takes no time at all down there, but not Derick. He savored my body, driving me crazy with his skill until I was trying to squirm away from his mouth, the sensations were so intense.

He held me in place with his arms and I started cumming uncontrollably on his face, wiggling and thrashing on my bed until I had to scream that it was too much. My chest was heaving, my legs shaking, my entire body was exploding with pleasure so impressive was his proficiency. He caressed me as I continued to cum but he stopped eating me, which was a good thing because I might have passed out again. I never knew such pleasure existed until Derick.

It took me a good couple of minutes to come down from the climax. When I was myself again, he stood up next to my bed. His cock was fully erect and oozing pre-cum halfway down his shaft from eating me. I sat up, putting his crotch right at head level. Reaching forward, I took hold of his long shaft and pulled him toward me. Pinning his cock against his body with one hand, I licked his extensive shaft from his balls up to his head, making sure to get the salty pre-cum before sucking hard on his head. Letting him go, he fell slightly forward and I opened my mouth wider to take as much as I could into my throat.

He moaned in pleasure as I looked up at him from below with his cock extending from my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock and stroked while bobbing on the top half. He had so much to work with, it was crazy. I loved the feel of his hot shaft in my hand. He was so wide at the base my fingers and thumb never touched. He stretched my mouth wide and I probably only managed four or so inches until I was just too full to take more. I took some hints from watching Mom suck him from the video and used a lot of my saliva and his pre-cum to stroke and stimulate his cock. All I heard from him were sounds of pleasure and he even put his hand on my head, helping me bob up and down onto him.

I got his balls to tighten but I don't think he was too close to cumming. My mouth started to ache so I stopped and sat back on my bed and admired his wet, vein covered, throbbing cock before me and the handsome older man connected to it. His dark hair had some grey at the temples his chest was broad and strong, with some hair, but not too much to detract. His gorgeous brown eyes looked down at me and he had that grin I loved on his face, seemingly pleased with the blowjob I'd given him.

"Was that okay," I asked, innocently.

"Very good, especially for your age. Where did you learn to do it so well?" he asked.

"Practice and then I'm embarrassed to say, I learned a lot watching Mom on the videos."

"She's a good one to learn from," he said.

"Yeah, she's better than me. I know, but I'm learning," I said.

"Quickly too," he said, stepping toward me, putting his knees against my bed.

"How do you want me?" I asked. "On my back?" I asked, spreading my legs. "Or from behind?" I asked, flipping over onto my stomach and going up my knees with my head down.

He chuckled watching me move into different positions so quickly before reaching forward and pulling me toward him by my narrow hips.

"This will do," he said.

I was on my knees facing away from him with my back arched and my head down on my arms. This put my butt at the perfect height for his cock. I looked back at him as he positioned his shiny head at the entrance of my very damp pussy. I felt him rub it up and down my moist lips a few times before gently sliding himself into me. I called out in pleasure as the initial penetration filled me with bliss. His length continued to expand me, the depth increased and I took all of him again, hoping this time I would handle it better. He held himself deep, both of us basking in the sensations we both were experiencing.

"Fuck, that feels good," he suddenly said. "So hot and tight."

I only cooed in reply. His hands ran up my back, down over my sides until he found my small breasts. He could easily touch any part of my body with the difference in our two heights. His large hands were warm as they caressed my round breasts and nipples. He pulled out slowly, while holding my breasts and gently slid back in almost like he was being careful this time. He did it a few more times and I realized he was trying not to hurt me, but it wasn't what I wanted.

Turning my head I looked back and said, "Derick, don't be afraid. I'm fine... fuck me like you did before."

This made him speed up a little but he was still holding back so I started moving my butt back at him when he thrust forward, increasing the depth and the speed. He got the hint and started moving faster, driving his long cock deep each time with lengthy, fast thrusts out and in. It was wonderful and I think he reached new places inside me with this position. The wide base of his cock stretched me each time, pulling my lips apart and stimulating my clitoris as the skin tugged on my erect nubbin. His hands were perfection on my breasts and I was building toward my climax in no time at all since he started fucking me with purpose.

My little screams and moans were muffled into my bedsheets. My body was alive and radiating pleasure as the crest approached. I clamped down on the sheets with both hands as I reached the height of my pleasure, letting my body go as the spontaneous contractions began. I didn't pass out this time. I felt every glorious wave of bliss wash over me as Derick's cock continued to push through my contractions and rush in and out of me. So good... he made me feel so good everything was worth it at that moment. Nothing mattered, but the pleasure. What we were doing behind Mom's back didn't matter as the second orgasm of the morning rocked me.

I pretty much melted into my bed as he lessoned his depth and speed, letting me catch my breath as his cock gently moved only a couple of inches with most of him inside me. When I was breathing normally again I turned and looked over my shoulder at him.

"I didn't pass out this time."

"Must be losing my touch," he said, grinning.

"No, that's not it. Definitely not."

I rolled over onto my back, letting his cock fall from my sex and spring up to pulse with his heartbeat, wet from my climax. He had a sheen of perspiration from his effort and looked even better. He looked down at me, not moving for a time, apparently admiring me or waiting for something. I raised an eyebrow questioningly and this made him fall out of his rumination. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me toward him so half my butt was off the bed. Pushing my legs back he spread them open and squatted slightly down to re-enter me.

He had to push his cock down to slide it in. The resistance my body gave, made his head hit my G-spot upon entry and then the sensation of fullness as his length continued in deep. So, so deep. In my chest deep it seemed. I held my legs up with my hands under my knees and he proceeded to increase his speed while rubbing my erect clitoris that was prominently visible as my lips were pulled back due to his width. His other hand traded back and forth among my breasts and nipples. He liked to touch me. More so than I think he touched Mom. It was very stimulating and added to the pleasure his cock manifested.

"I'm not hurting you again, am I?" he asked.

"No, not at all. I'm over that. Could do this all day."

He chuckled at this and made a conscious effort to slam into me harder a couple of times before working into a nice steady rhythm that began the building up for number three. I hoped multiple orgasms weren't fatal because he was like a manufacturer, just spitting them out and I was along for the ride.

He had so much control, lasted and lasted, making sure I was more than satisfied, unlike any of the boys I'd been with. I was lucky to get off once with them and they didn't seem to even care as long as they got their rocks off. Older men, or at least Derick was different, way more conscious of my needs and it was the greatest thing ever. Pleasure beyond my wildest dreams under his tutelage and experiences I've never fathomed before.

He made me cum twice more before I told him he needed to cum now. We'd been at it for over an hour and I had things to do and I figured he did too. He was lying behind me on my bed. Both of us on our sides with him taking me from behind with my legs bent toward my chest. His left arm was under me playing with my breasts and his right hand was teasing my clit as he rocked in and out of me. I was so small compared to him it seemed like he had more hands than normal. I had just come down from an orgasm, my fourth and wanted him to cum.

"I want you to cum, Derick. Cum inside me," I said to him when I could talk.

He started working harder in reply, making his cock move not only deeper but withdraw further as well, to give him the stimulation he needed. I egged him on, moaning and telling him to give it to me until he finally held himself deep and exploded inside me. Heat from his semen filled me fuller than just his cock and I felt his shaft pulsing with each ejaculation as he groaned and pumped me full of his seed. His body was tense and his climax lasted about thirty seconds before he let out a deep breath and fell spent behind me.

Paper towels to the rescue.

**

My phone rang after I was cleaned up and Derick had gotten in the shower. My friends wanted to go to the beach again so I got my suit on and put some clothes on over it. My best friend Jessica picked me up five minutes later. I yelled into Mom's room to Derick where I was going and that I'd see him later that night and left. The beach was fun, I wasn't sore or anything and had a good time with my friends. I think I was the happiest I'd been in months. Maybe a bit too happy.

When I got home, Mom was getting dinner ready and Derick was helping her.

"Hi, I'm home," I said to them.

"How was the beach," Mom asked.

"Great. Crowded but fun,"

"Meet any boys?" Mom asked.

"Some, nothing to great."

"So, no dates in the near future?" she asked.

"Nope."

"You haven't gone out with anyone for a while. That's not like you."

"Haven't met anyone worth dating," I said.

Derick was keeping his mouth shut during this conversation, but I saw him slightly grin a few times.

"Do I have time to shower before dinner?" I asked.

"Yes, if you make it quick," Mom said.

I showered and got the sand from the beach off my body and the saltwater out of my hair. Dinner was done by the time I was out and I came to the table with wet hair.

"So I'm sure you're aware of my big business trip I keep mentioning. Well, its next week. I'll be leaving Monday morning and won't be back until Sunday. Will you two be okay without me?" Mom asked.

"I'm sure we'll manage," Derick said.

I knew about the trip, but I thought it was further away. The first thing that came to my mind was the entire week alone with Derick. I couldn't help but think about the fun we could have. I must have zoned out because Mom was asking me a question in that tone she uses when she's asked before.

"Keri? Keri? You'll be fine without me?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry... we'll be fine."

"That puts you in charge of dinners and laundry and cleaning."

"I know, I already do a lot... not much will be different," I said.

"Okay, well as long as you know. I wish I didn't have to go but I do."

"We'll be fine, Mom," I said, looking across the table at Derick.

**

The next morning I got up excited. It was only three days before Mom left for her big trip. That meant today, the weekend and she was gone for almost a whole week. I got out of my bed, used the bathroom and then walked down the hall to peek in on Derick. He was still asleep and had kicked the covers off his body. He was hard and his cock had somehow managed to find its way out of his pajamas. I crept in and stood next to the side of the bed and watched him sleep. His cock kept moving on its own and I was pretty sure he was dreaming about sex or something hot. The more I watched this shirtless man with his cock sticking out of his pajamas the hotter I got. Before I knew it, I had my hand down my pants, playing with my clit and staring at his cock. I wanted to strip down and climb on top of him or at least start sucking it, but it was still Mom's bed and her room.

Instead of acting on my urges, I got my phone out and took a couple pictures of him. A full body shot and some close ups of his awesome cock. Putting my phone away, I watched him sleep for a couple more minutes, but had to leave before I did something that would lead to sex in Mom's bed. As I was leaving, I shut the door a little loud on purpose, hoping to wake him. I figured he come looking for me with his dick so hard.