All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
wow

excellent chapter i can not wait until Justine goes on the offensive heads will roll and i hope the first one that does is Malcolm and i am interested in finding out about this mysterious benefactor looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW THIS IS GETTING VERY GOOD

BUT CAN U AT LEAST STOP WIT THE THE SHORT CHAPTERS THEY R GETTING VERY BORING AND I MIGHT ADD A LITTLE TRYING SO STOP WIT THE SHORT SHIT N GET TO THE GOOD STUFF OR MEDEA GOING TO OPEN UP A CAN OF KICK ASS (LOL)

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Poor Justine

I know you are still giving her powers but at what cost? She only gets a power at a point of desperation. And although she always ends up safe she doesn't necessarily know that going in. And who are all her new friends? Can she trust Zoë Carpenter, or even the dog for that matter? I think Quinn will be a good influence on her if only they can meet up! I think he's her mate. And what of the creeps who have Pam? At least Mikhail is changing his strategy and is no longer hunting Justine. As always I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Great update! Glad she realizes that the super duper fine Quinn is her mate; love the "dog" Buster; I'm ambivalent on Ms. Rhodes - is she a witch or a really old vampire herself?; really glad Mikhail decided to not hunt Justine; and I hope Pam is able to get stronger & free herself.

Excellent update! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awwww...

I am disappointed that Justine is not mates with Mikhail. For the first time I am not attracted to the protagonist male from one of your stories. I don't know why. Maybe it has to do with his past.

Annie133Annie133about 12 years ago
Please mate Justine!

I hope Mikhael and Justine gets together! Jeremiah must be seriously kicked where he needs it the most. I'm so eager to read more on Patrick and Veronica & Vanessa,

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Totally trust your mate pairing

Wow.....really digging the exponential power growth of Justine and I think Quinn is just right for her. He is strong and creative and I can see him bringing out some interesting qualities in our girl.

I think Mikhail will be a good mentor and strong friend/support. He is intrigued by her power unlike Quinn who is feeling the power of the mate pull, but doesn't understand it. Is Vamp culture foreign to him or is there a connection? We leave it to your most creative mind to work this mojo.

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
i cant wait for the next charter

i hope that quinn and her get together soon!!! please let her save her friend!! im waiting to find out she s anicent reincarnated vampire!!! or she comes from a pure blood line of vampires and she didnt know!!! can u please make the next chaper longer

mariasmdmariasmdabout 12 years ago
ahhh

that dog is really cool. Please dont "mate" anyone too soon, that really kills things!! I really appreciate that you have created STRONG female character, dont make them into 'pussies' now. Good job as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So many things...

Buddy is a vampire familiar...love it. I had suspicions from the earlier chapters

Will we get to read Mrs Rhodes' dressing down of Leila? I hope so, she's way too predatory to be likable @ this point.

I like both Quinn & Mikhail....so torn who to root for. They could make an interesting 3-some....lol.

Already looking forward to her bringing down Jeremiah & Malcolm. I hope Pam gets to exact her pound pound of flesh as well.

~LadySilverNova~

(having sign-in issues)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Twists and turns

This story is only getting better.. I love the twists and turns and the additional characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.. Do hurry...

lovenlearnlovenlearnabout 12 years ago
Really liking this series

As far as your vampire series, I am enjoying this one the most and think it is the best so far. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Hope her mate is

Mikhail and not Quinn. The suspense is fun! I can't wait to find out what the dog is! And what she is! And what the old lady is! Looking forward to the next chapter.

bemrblubemrbluabout 12 years ago
Soooo addicting!!!

But I'm LOVING this one!!! You are such an incredible writer!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
More plots

Just how many people are looking for Justine, and what are their intentions?

dliterdliterabout 12 years ago
More

Make them longer or bring the chapters out faster, please-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please, please, please...

...finish two of your stories so you can write and update more chapters to this one a bit more quickly. While Patrick is still my favorite in the Sinclaire clan series', this story about Justine has me mesmerized! Just mesmerized!! Bravo, Kal! Bravo!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
This is such a good story

I just wish the chapters were longer! Great job. I keep checking back daily for new updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Kalamazooooooooooo!!!!!!!

This story is spellbinding! Is Mikhail Zoe's mate??? Hmmm??? Is Jeremiah going to meet with an "unfavorable" end??? Hmmm??? What will come of Leila??? Is Miss Violet Rhodes the mate of the ancient one? GOODNESS, Kal! This story is...man, I have no adjectives!

Can't wait for the next installment!

trubblemakurtrubblemakuralmost 12 years ago
exciting!!!

so far this is very compelling I love it. it may be my favorite one of yours. we'll see how it goes. keep up the good work.

nieniernienieralmost 11 years ago
I AM LOVING IT!!!!

I am loving this story I was hoping that Justine was able to find Pam in time or that Pam was able to get out of the situation she is in and find Justine but it looks like the buyer is on his way to pick her up. I wonder if he is friend or foe and I thought that the same fate was to have befallen on Zoe as it was on Pam maybe this buyer is one of the good guys.

Malcolm needs to have his ass handed to him along with his uncle Jeremiah.

I am liking Mikhail seems like he is on the up and up. I wonder if he could be Zoe's mate just a thought.

Now we know Buddy is not what he appears to be but still not sure what he is.

Thank you for sharing

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Buddy The Vampire Dog is my favorite character.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this story immensely, it's well thought out and written. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 03 Previous Part
Justine Series Info