John Smith Inc. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike when she was drugged or playing with the girls, Barbara was really being fucked. She wailed loudly, and if everyone wasn't also preoccupied fucking each other induced but the potent potion, someone would have been by to check on her. Barbara could only hold on and was loving this fuck.

Chance spun her around so that she was now being held at arm's length as Chance continued to fuck her merciless. She came again, screaming and squirting. She'd never squirted before and was close to losing consciousness. So, Chance gentle lowered her to the floor and slowed his pace sawing half of his horse size cock in and out of her. She didn't know how much pleasure she could expect; she'd been cumming since he entered her. Before she could ask for a break, and as Chance was now fucking her liquid pussy slowly, Barbara came again and passed out.

Bobby had fucked his mother hard and long, finally cumming all over her large tits before he noticed that everyone was just as naked and also fucking. He'd need a minute, to recover but was eager to fuck someone new. He'd return and fuck his mom again, but for now he needed something to compare it to.

Maxine never thought she'd actually fuck her son. She had fantasies but they were just that, never did she think to act on them. Now that she had, she wished she'd done it years ago. She thought she should feel something, perhaps guilt of being a bad mother, corrupting her son, but the only thing she felt was eager to fuck more, perhaps someone new. But she'd fuck Bobby again. She was hooked. She'd have him many more times.

They kissed, not like mother and son, but like lovers promising to get together again after making the rounds. She walked over to where Chance had just fucked Barbara unconscious. "Looks like the child couldn't handle that much cock, but a woman...with some experience. That's something completely different." She said getting Chance's attention as he checked Barbara's pulse to make sure she was okay.

He turned and admired the naked body that belonged to the sexy voice. She was a pretty woman. Although he preferred natural breasts, her enhanced tits looked good on her. They were quite large and firm, making her waist and tummy look smaller and accentuating her ass.

Before Chance could reply Maxine knelt between his legs and grabbed the log there, still slick with her daughter's juices. She wasted no time licking it up and sucking the massive cock. He was huge. She'd have to be careful and move slowly, but Maxine was determined to swallow as much of this cock as possible. She found the flavor intoxicating, it was Barbara's pussy, she decided she'd get if from the source soon enough. After managing to lick all of it off she was ready to fuck her host. Chance was reclining now as he watched Barbara's mother lick her juices from his cock.

Maxine managed to get her mouth wide enough to get his cock head into her mouth, but there was room for no more. It was time to fuck. Climbing on top, she slowly descended on the largest cock she'd ever attempted to take. "Ugh..." She moaned stretching herself wider than she thought possible as her body tingled delightfully as it accepted the challenge. She shuddered unexpectantly and came. The climax caused her to lose her balance and she slid farther down than she intended, causing her to cum again, only harder. Before she realized what had happened, she'd bottomed out and was sitting on his large balls.

Chance groaned. It wasn't often that he found a woman that could take his entire length. When he did it was wonderful and they usually fucked for hours. Maxine felt stuffed. She never thought that she'd be able to take all of this giant cock, she had two shuddering climaxes just getting it in, now she was exhausted and afraid to move.

Lifting her by her ass cheeks, Chance held her and pulled out slightly as Maxine screeched and puffed on the verge of yet another climax. Letting gravity do its work, he allowed Maxine to fall deeper on his massive tool.

"Woman, do you know how rare it is to find someone who can take all of me? Do you know how good it feels?" Chance asked Maxine, who was filled so completely she could feel his cock throbbing inside her and could barely form words. Only managing a long moan. Taking this as a yes, Chance began to slowly fuck the rare woman, pulling out slowly and then pushing back fast and deep. Maxine's pussy was straining to adjust, already gripping him like a vice, he pulled free then push past her tired muscles causing her to see stars. Five strokes later she was screaming in ecstasy. But Chance was just getting started.

Finding no guest needed anything other than a few who needed towels, Rose left her empty silver tray on the table and was drawn to the woman straddling Chance's muscular body. She recognized the look and sounds she was making and noticed that she had some how managed to take all of his cock in her body. Without waiting for and invitation, she joined them, kneeling over Chance, embracing the woman and pulling her mouth to hers.

She seemed to be in a trance, Maxine accepted the lip to hers and tongue wrestled the woman as she was getting the fucking of her life. Rose's hand wandered to the massive tits and hard nipples pulling and squeezing. Maxine came again. Seeing Rose's young pussy within reach Chance gently pulled her to his mouth and Rose sat on his face. Like his cock, Chance had a long thick tongue and knew how to use it. Before long he had both women squealing at his touches.

Having just fucked his mother, Bobby was interested in finding his sister Barbara. His hard cock leading the way. Barbara just recovering from her fuck with Chance for some reason was still in need of a cock or pussy, which didn't seem to matter. She'd not seen her little brother naked since they were children. Her little brother wasn't little anymore. She realized as she sipped from a half empty glass of ambrosia. Though not the biggest, Bobby was bigger than most of the boys she'd seen. As the siblings met, they kissed as Barbara's left hand move lower finding his hard cock and Bobby's right cupped her left tit. The kiss was steamy but didn't last more than a few minutes as brother and sister fell into the plush carpet. Barbara took her brother into her mouth as they spun into a sixty-nine and he ate her stretched pussy.

Chance was right, with all the ambrosia they consumed they would be fucking late into the night and early morning in every combination they could imagine. The only thing unclear was how they would feel about things in the morning.

~~~

It has been several weeks since she'd been in Beverly Hills, at least in the residential part of the fabled city. She had quickly learned her way around mostly through her special gifts and asking the right questions. Her tracker was leading her into the Trousdale Estates area, which was quickly becoming a popular part of the city. Many of the estates turned over and changed hand quickly, starting at $10 million for a single acre lot. Whoever was behind this had money, power and influence. Despite her gifts, Elizabeth began to think that she was in over her head. Continuing to following her tracker she parked on Hillcrest Road in front of the house where the young woman had been taken. There were armed guards and cameras, that wouldn't be a problem, they probably had dogs, too. She was going to need back up, before she called for reinforcements, she would need to do a little reconnaissance.

Turning invisible she exited unseen from her Mercedes and strolled quietly to the gate. It was dark, she easily spotted the cameras there to deter common thieves and unwanted guests, there were many more carefully hidden. Since becoming a Mistress of the Ring, she hadn't found limits to the time she could stay invisible, but unlike her master John Smith, she knew she had them. She didn't have a vast number of agents to recharge her depleted energy. She would be careful.

She scaled the wall effortlessly and followed her tracker towards the main building, pausing only a moment to make certain all her electronic devices were silenced. The last thing she needed was her cell phone going off or Apple Watch chiming. The property had a lot of trees, but there were many open areas. The property appeared to be several acres, with four or five separate structures. She was led past the main building to a smaller one just past the large pool. She froze, an armed guard walked out of the shadows, around the building and towards her. He couldn't see her, but was coming right at her. He was just within range of her mind probes. He was expecting company.

(To be continued)

Please provide feedback and score this installment, Fives are best.