John Smith Inc. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Bubbles managed to steer the conversation to her favorite subject, Greg would soon learn where she was smart. His attempts to be polite and ignore her advances, were futile, before he could stop her, she was pulling off her top in order to prove her tits were real and insisting that he feel them to be certain.

It was too much for Greg could bare. She had his pants around his ankles and his cock in her soft mouth in record time. He fucked her face for several minutes before he came on her face and tits. He surprised himself, and was ready to fuck her hot pussy as soon as she pulled him to the plush carpeted floor. They tried many positions, and Bubbles came in each, while Greg seemed to be holding out for the finale. He wanted to fuck her tight ass.

An hour had passed and Greg thought that surely Dinah would be home by now. She wouldn't be happy to learn he'd been fucking her niece. Bubbles seemed to have similar ideas and insisted he couldn't go until fucked her ass, or else she would tell Dinah how he took advantage of her.

Before he could protest, he was sliding his rejuvenated cock between Bubbles' huge tits. Once he was hard enough, Bubbles made an acrobatic maneuver that ended with his cock in her tight ass. She bounced on top of him as her huge tits bounced out of control. Bubbles loved anal sex and came with him as he released everything that he had left deep in her bowels.

All this time, in the back of her shared mind, Dinah had been yelling. Some of it getting through, like the name Bernice, Bubbles never would have come up with that on her own.

Despite herself, she could feel everything that Bubbles did, so that when Bubbles came, Dinah felt it too, but to a lesser degree. She hated being fucked by Greg's dirty cock. Who knows where it had been? Greg had a bit of a reputation for being interested in fucking anything with a hole in it. When he put it in her ass, that is Bubbles ass, Dinah was fuming until Bubbles came again.

When they'd finished fucking, Greg cleaned himself up. It was getting late and Dinah still hadn't shown up. Greg was ready to go. He kissed Bubbles goodbye and then began to give Bubbles a long message for her to tell Dinah. There were big word and one or two legal phrases that Bubbles would never remember let alone pronounce. And then she felt it. She was losing control and Dinah would be in control in less than sixty seconds.

"Greggy, could you wait here for a minute. I just remembered something. Don't leave yet I'll be right back sweetie."

"Why the hell not," Greg thought, "I've been there half the day already." He had to admit that Bubbles was a good fuck. Not much on conversation, but Lordy that woman could fuck.

Dinah was back, she had cum dripping from both her pussy and ass. She needed to ger rid of Greg, he'd want to stay and talk. He might even want to fuck. She shivered at the thought. She pulled on her robe and hoped she didn't smell like the slut she obviously was.

Dinah came out of he bedroom and down the stairs where she saw Greg standing in the foyer. She realized that if she was annoyed with him for fucking her niece, she'd get him to leave quickly.

It worked flawlessly and Greg was on his way to wherever. Dinah was alone and able to take a breath. She went to the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea. Using a napkin, she wiped the cum away that was dripping from both her holes.

"Dam it!" She swore. "Fucking men."

Just as she was about to go for a shower, the doorbell rang. Without remembering that Bubbles had invited two men, Dinah opened the door determined to get rid of anyone there quickly.

"Hey Dinah, what's so important that it couldn't wait until tomorrow?"

Kevin was a handsome young intern that Dinah was mentoring. He was a known lady's man. He didn't have to do more than show the slightest interest in any woman and they would do the rest.

The all too familiar tone went off in her mind and Dinah knew she had less than sixty seconds to retreat and let the bimbo take over.

"Excuse me, Kevin. Please come in. I'll be back."

"No, you won't." Bubbles said as she materialized.

Dressed in the most revealing pink robe she could imagine, Bubbles returned in Dinah's place, made a lame excuse for Dinah and was soon on her knees sucking Kevin's salami.

~~~

Curtis had his ex-buddy by the neck and with little effort began to squeeze. "I'm going to ask you one more time, where's Wendy? Where does she live, give me her phone number? You've now got one minute before I make you regret ever having that party."

Penny appraised Curtis' so-called buddy. Doing a light probe. She could see that he didn't know. He didn't know anything. He was just a rich kid living off his father's money in a house they bought for him. He didn't even know how much the place was worth.

She touched Curtis on his shoulder, "He doesn't know. Let him go. We're wasting time."

"Damn it. Curtis swore as he was about to throw him across the room, when Penny calmed him with her powers. "It won't help Curtis. Let's go."

"Fuck!" Curtis swore again as he sat in Penny's car as she squeezed behind the wheel.

"Curtis think, is there any place nearby that she could have gone? A friend, a schoolmate? Anyone?" Penny asked. She knew she could help him, but she needed a clue.

"I can't think of anywhere she'd go naked," he still held what he could find of her clothes tightly in his grip.

They sat in silence for several minutes, then Curtis said. "5625 North Market Street, Oakland, CA 94608"

"What?" Penny asked as she looked at Curtis who was staring straight ahead eyes fixed and pupils dilated. He was in a trance. He repeated himself. "5625 North Market Street, Oakland, CA 94608. Wendy wants me there by 6 PM. I must go." He was about to open the car door, but Penny froze him in place. She looked into his mind and found the hypnotic suggestion. "That little bitch. She's really fucked you over."

Curtis opened the door, it wasn't locked. He entered the large house and began to disrobe. After folding his clothes neatly and setting them in a pile his boots on top, socks inside the boots. He knelt with his eyes down waiting for his mistress, Wendy.

She made him wait in that position for ten minutes before she entered the room. She was clothed, wearing a summer dress and sandals, she sat in an overstuffed chair before addressing him.

"Hello slave, you've done well. You are right on time and have followed my directions perfectly. Come, crawl over here and receive your reward."

Crawling on his hands and knees, Wendy loved the sight of his long flaccid cock swaying almost touching the floor. When he arrived, he again assumed the position awaiting further instructions.

Wendy pulled up her dress exposing her shaved pierced pussy. "Lick me. Drink my juices, it's your newest favorite taste. Bring me to three good orgasms and I might let you fuck me."

Curtis complied. He reached up and spread her pussy with his fingers and began licking. Wendy couldn't hide her excitement, she was already quite wet, probably the power going straight to her pussy, being able to control this black Adonis. Curtis took a long lick with his large broad tongue starting at the bottom and ending at her clit. Wendy shuddered. He put his mouth over her and sucked her juices and then curling his tongue and inserted deep inside. He went deeper than Wendy thought possible and she came, wetting his face with her juices.

He closed his mouth again and sucked her clit inside and pulled with his mouth while licking. Wendy stifled a scream; she didn't want him to know just how good he was doing. She was his mistress after all.

He wasn't done. He pushed his tongue as deep as he could, then began to fuck her pussy with it like is was a small cock, as his broad nose bumped on her clit. She grabbed his face and held it tightly in place as she rubbed his face in it until she came again. She was panting. Curtis was wonderful. Everything she wanted and more.

He'd be dropping out of school, of course. She wanted him to service her fulltime. When she was tired of him, she'd lease him out to her other friends. He probably wasn't bisexual, yet. But he would be when she was through with him. In this part of California, she'd make a small fortune by leasing him out alone. She had all sorts of wonderful ideas for him. He was big enough to do porn. He might even star in a video with his Amy, and neither would even recognize the other. She laughed and pushed him away with her sandaled foot. As he fell on his back, she mounted him.

"Damn you are big." She said as she stroked herself on his monster cock until he was as deep as she dared go. "You don't cum unless I say so."

She rode him hard, coming easily several more times, but working up to a big one that was just out of her grasp. She was sweating now. Curtis was grunting, but she knew he wouldn't cum. But what was her problem. "Come on Wendy, your so close." She said out loud, hoping that would do "the trick".

"Oh, I don't think that will help, Wendy. You don't get to cum again unless I say so."

The voice startled her. But to her credit she didn't yield. "Who the fuck are you? How did you get in here?" Wendy demanded.

Stepping into the room, Penny stood tall looking as menacing as tenured college professor could look.

Reluctantly, Wendy jumped off Curtis and grabbed the Glock 19 she'd placed nearby, using both hands and training it on the intruder.

"Oh, dear. Be very careful with that. It's pretty hot, careful you don't burn yourself." Penny stated as a matter of fact.

It was hot and Wendy quickly dropped it as she felt her hands burning.

"Curtis get up and get dressed. Don't ask any questions. I'll explain later."

"No! Curtis stand up and tackle that woman. She threatening your mistress."

Curtis paused, then stood at attention, his large cock pointing to the ceiling.

Penny laughed. "You think you're his mistress? You aren't his mistress or anyone's mistress, for that matter. However, you are a slave. Strip and assume the position, knees and hands clapped behind your neck, elbows straight.

Wendy shrieked when she discovered that her hands were complying with the orders she'd been given. Before long she was naked and in the ordered position, a look of real fear on her face. "What have you done to me? How are you doing this! You just wait..."

"For God's sake shut up." Penny told her. "Curtis please be a dear and get dressed, while I deal with this one."

Curtis did as he was asked returning to where he'd left his clothes. While Wendy waited. She was quite a sight, her hands on her neck made her tits jut out from her narrow frame. She was indeed quite frightened. He eyes were screaming even though she remain silent.

"Okay, Wendy. I've been pretty patient with you up to now. I don't want to hurt you but, I will hurt you in ways you never dreamed possible if you don't tell me exactly what I want to know, once I allow you to speak." Penny told the helpless woman. "I know you are going to lie. You can't help it. I will know and it's going to cost you. So, for your own sake, think carefully before you answer."

"Where... is... Amy?"

Wendy coughed. She was able to speak and as predicted, she lied. "I don't know any one named Amy."

"Shame." Penny said as she watched Wendy's beautiful left tit deflate like a large balloon that suddenly lost air.

"What the Fuck!" Wendy screamed unable to do more than watch her tit wither and droop from her chest.

"I'll ask again. Where is Amy?"

"Okay. I remember Amy, but I don't know where she is?"

This time there was the sound of a balloon losing air and Wendy's right tit, mimicked the left and withered hung next to its twin.

Wendy shrieked again.

"You are obviously a slow learner. I can do this all night. Perhaps I should have begun with that face you think is still pretty. Perhaps a bad case of acne might convince you to quit fucking around Wendy, before I lose my patience." Penny was almost yelling now.

"No, please don't." Wendy pleaded. "Rick! She's with Rick."

"Now that wasn't so hard was it? Who is Rick? I want an address and phone number. We're so close now, Wendy don't fuck it up or in addition to the acne problem you'll find yourself with crabs, too. I heard that nothing to play around with."

Wendy didn't want to obey; she'd be in a lot of trouble for giving out Rick's contact data. But this bitch wasn't fucking around. "It's in my phone. In my contacts. Please let me get it for you."

While Wendy retrieved her phone and wrote down the data she was asked, Curtis stood motionless dressed and ready for his next command. Wendy handed Penny the address.

"Good girl. Now put your clothes on we're going to see your friend Rick."

~~~

Things began to get pretty busy at Professor Davis' home. In the past, she'd thrown a party or two, usually around the holiday, but this was Spring and lust was in the air. In the short time that Evan had stayed in her Cabana, she'd discreetly had a few of her girlfriends over and Evan was the main dish.

It wasn't an orgy, there was just Evan and three or four of her friends. But it was close. Evan was surprised how horny these older women were. He was particular impressed by their stamina and creativeness.

It seemed like years ago his master John Smith had endowed him with his powers to control and change people. What he didn't know was that he was given much more power than most of John's agents. Although there was a handful of people who knew this, Master Chance, Dennis Sour and Mistress Elizabeth. But since his conversion into a curious student, Evan had used very little of that power.

Now, due to Lisa Davis' kindness, he wanted to reward her for her kindness. In the first week, the more he fucked her, the younger and firmer her body became. For a woman well past her fifties, she was already in very good shape, but now minor aches and pains seemed to vanish and it took much less time for her to recover from any physical activities. Her breasts seemed firmer and more sensitive. She was almost always ready to fuck and her pussy seemed to ache for his cock.

Although Lisa had warned Evan to be discreet about their new relationship, it was she who violated the rule. During one of their lunches where Evan was their favorite topic, Lisa let it slip that she had gotten to know the young man in the "biblical sense". Her best two girlfriends and professors, Ida Mae Larson and Connie Jackson screeched almost disrupting the lunch room at the news. They pumped Lisa for all the information they could get. Lisa answered the basics. "Yes, the rumors were true. He's big and he knows how to use it." When they persisted in asking more questions, Lisa decided that the simplest thing was to just have them over and let them find out for themselves.

It was an innocent meeting at her home Wednesday night, all three of the professors had late classes the next day, anticipating some incapacity, they'd have more time to recuperate.

Evan hadn't yet returned from classes; Wednesday was his late day. Connie and Ida Mae sipped on Margaritas while Lisa drank cold bottle water and they talked. It was about forty minutes later that the backdoor opened and Evan called out, "Professor Davis, are you home? I hope your decent." He was startled to find her in the kitchen with two lovely women he recognized as professors from the university, one he'd had taken a class from last semester. He immediately blushed and apologized. Lisa, too blushed, but not nearly as much, since he quickly confirmed their relationship.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I didn't know you had company." Evan said as he began to consider lies to cover his mistake.

"That's not a problem, Evan. I believe you know Professor Larson and Professor Jackson. I told them of our little arrangement. I hope you don't mind."

"Professors," Evan said as he relaxed a bit. Both women were looking at him like a piece of meat and Evan knew where things were headed. Regardless, he decided to play it by ear. "Good to see you again." Both women smiled as Lisa walked the short distance to the frig and pulled a cold bottle of water for Evan. He thanked her and gulped down a few swallows.

"Evan, please forgive my forwardness, but both Ida Mae and Connie are in basically the same position as you found me, horny and sex starved. I was...well that is...we were hoping that you might be willing to fuck them, too?"

"Well, so much for small talk," Ida Mae said.

"You know me, girls. I like to be direct. Why waste time?" Lisa countered.

"Well, it doesn't get any more direct than that," Connie laughed and took a swallow of her drink.

"Well, I don't know. I'm pretty wiped out from my classes today, and I have a bit of studying to do. It is a school night. So, I'm gonna have to pass. But, thanks for offering." Evan said and swallowed down the last of his water and proceeded to walk out the kitchen leaving all three women stunned silent.

As he was about to exit, he turned back, seeing the shock still on their faces he said, "Naw, I'm just fucking with ya! So, where are we gonna do this? Here in the kitchen?"

Lisa approached the young man as he returned to the kitchen and met Lisa where she slipped into his embrace and they kissed. Ida Mae and Connie recovered and joined the couple and rubbed Evan's shoulders waiting for the kiss to end so that they too could taste the young man's lips. After a little face sucking, Lisa pulled them into the den and began to remove her clothing.

Connie had Evan's tongue in her mouth, so Ida began unbuckling his belt. It wasn't long before they had Evan down to his boxers and they saw the huge tent.

"Ladies let me take care of this while you undress," Lisa said. Ida and Connie complied.

Ida Mae was a thin white woman with shoulder length blondish hair and small bifocal glasses. She wasn't what some would call pretty, she was more on the plain side. She had small tits and a narrow ass, she had the beginnings of a pot belly, since she spent almost no time exercising and since her divorce, her university life was all she had.

Connie Jackson was a pretty African American woman with a pretty smile, small tits and a big ass. Like Ida Mae, she was getting thick around the middle. She lost her husband in the Second Gulf War and no longer made the time to exercise.

Looking forward to playing with each of these amazing women, despite being more than capable of taking care of all three women, Evan wanted to make it more interesting. So, the hornier they became the more open they would be to a little girl/girl play as they waited their turn. Neither had ever had any experience with another woman before so although surprised by the thoughts that seemed to come from nowhere, but simply accepted them, knowing it was all in good fun.

As Evan began playing with Connie's tits and Ida Mae's pussy, Lisa stroked and licked his hardening cock as it began to reach its full size. Leaving the group for only a moment, Lisa hit a switch on the wall and the couch unfolded into a full-size bed. Evan immediately reclined in it as Connie sat on his face and Ida Mae, climbed on top and positioned herself over Evan's cock.

She took a deep breath, hoping that Lisa's spittle and her wet pussy was enough to force the monster she'd heard so much about into her seldom used tiny pussy. Lowering herself slowly, he pierced her lips and she gasped. "Damn he's big," she thought, trying to controlled her decent. Stretching to accommodate his thickness, she moaned loudly, feeling full and she was only half way there. She took another breath, unaware that she'd been holding it and letting gravity do the work slid the rest of the way until she was seated on his groin his huge cock completely within her, past her cervix and nestled in her womb. She shuddered as a mild orgasm rocked her. She was almost content to stay there, not wanting to move, but then Evan pulled back a little and the pleasure increased so she pushed off, climbing off the monument that she'd impaled herself on.