Helpful Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been to Japan," Faith admitted, watching the elevator ascend floors between glances at Wouter. His muscles are nice, she thought. I like the way he looks at me, too. I'm surprised he hasn't touched me yet. Yeah, the sleazy kung fu teacher, the jerk with the knife, and all those other bad men from my past were awful, but I know not all men are like them. Wouter isn't like them for sure. And I don't mind having a little fun with the nice cute lonely guy who helped me out on the road. Does that make me easy? I guess, or maybe not. They say a good man is hard to find. Sometimes it's also hard to appreciate them. But not for me. I like being a slut.

Those last five words made her grin.

Faith and Wouter rode the elevator up to her room. His was on the same floor, not far away, but she had chosen hers for what they were about to do during discussion in his car earlier. She put her hand on his arm as they stepped off the elevator. She felt the need to touch him. Wouter accepted it easily.

"By the way," Wouter said as they walked down the hall, "I'm missing my can of bear spray."

"I have it." Faith showed him the can tucked into her jacket pocket. "You can have it back after we hook up, okay?" She leaned close to him and caressed his arm.

"Deal." He shook his head. "Thank you. Again, I wasn't expecting this."

"Nor was I expecting your help. It was nice to get it, though. This will be nice, too, right?"

He nodded. "May I, uh, kiss you?"

"When we're inside the room." Faith released his arm. They had reached her door. She took out her key, slipped it in the lock, and opened the door. Wouter followed her inside.

"I'll just wait here," Wouter said, walking to the bed. "Whenever you're ready."

Faith put her purse aside, took off her coat, and draped it over a chair. Then she turned to Wouter and smiled. "I'm ready now." She approached him with an earnest expression and open arms.

Then they were embracing, kissing each other's lips. His hands were roaming over her like a man starved of attention, which Faith supposed he was. And she was glad to receive that sort of attention and return it. His hands felt so great on her body.

She returned Wouter's caresses, rubbed his chest as he did hers. Kissed his lips, squeezed his biceps, made his skin tingle like he was doing to her. Faith could feel the good vibrations. Her hand inevitably roamed to his crotch.

Nice size, she thought, feeling his manhood through his pants. "This will feel so good inside me."

"I hope so," Wouter chuckled.

Faith cringed briefly, then laughed along. "I am using you. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I like you too. I plan to enjoy this."

They laughed together, moved together on the bed. Their clothes were undone by each other's hands. Shirts were pulled off bodies. Pants were unfastened and pushed down. Wouter easily unhooked Faith's bra. She helped him slip it off her shoulders. Then she was lying beside him on the bed. His lips and hands were rubbing her body, sucking and squeezing her breasts and adjacent areas. Everything felt so good.

Faith felt his cock through his boxer shorts, accepted his touch on her panties in reply. He was so hard. She was so wet. Then both their underwear was being pushed off them.

She had to get her mouth on his cock once she saw it. Faith could not remember the last time she had tasted a man.

Wouter watched her raptly as she bent to him and started bobbing her head up and down. Faith felt satisfaction at his moans. His cock tasted good too. The sharp tang of his sweat, the feel of his shaft between her lips, She licked his length, sucking away.

"I want to touch you too," he said between moans. "Can I...?"

His hands were on her hair and shoulders, but she could sense that wasn't enough for him. Faith rotated her body on the bed, moved her pussy towards his lips. He moved to meet her, pulled her legs apart, started licking up and down her cunt. They both moaned and caressed each other. Faith did not know how long it took, but soon they were both spasming. His cock was spurting cream, and she gladly swallowed it down. Seconds later, she could feel her own loins clutching around his fingers with joy.

They rolled apart, recovering and releasing deep breaths. Then they turned to each other and smiled. "Sorry I'm so hard after you," Wouter told Faith. "My first girlfriend... I could never please her, though I always wanted to. Kind of set the tone for my whole life. Turned out I had more sexual desire than she did."

"I'm happy to accept it," Faith assured him, returning his smile once again. "You know other women who are too, I hope."

"A few. No others right now, though."

"That's good," Faith said. "I like having you all to myself."

She reached down, touched his cock, started to stroke it back to hardness. "I want this in me," she told Wouter.

He nodded. "Um, condoms are in my jacket. One sec."

He pulled away from her, stood up. Faith watched him walk to his coat, retrieve a condom, unwrap it and slip it on. Such a handsome nice beautiful man, she mused, helpful and attentive to my needs. I'm glad to have him in my life, however long it lasts. Of all the people I could meet in the wilderness... I'm glad good men like him are still in this world. May suspicion and unease, however justifiable, never fully drive them away.

Wouter was soon back on the bed with her and they were embracing again. His manhood was hard under her touch. The lube on the condom was soothing on her fingers. Then his shaft was in her palm, nice and warm. She mounted him, sank down, smiled at the fullness between her legs.

They joined their bodies at groins and lips, kissed and fucked the rest of the night until they slept. During the rest of the weekend, in downtime between other events at the resort, they found time to enjoy each other's company on a few more occasions. When the weekend was over, Faith retained Wouter's number and had made the promise to visit him in London sometime at his expense. She could even bring Moira along. Perhaps I will take him up on that, Faith thought with a smile. I'll see if Moira is willing to trust him too.

***

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi25 days ago

Great story!! I saw the bear vs. man thing only after it was already in full swing and the backlash had begun. Perhaps I've lead a sheltered life (or I'm overly terrified of bears), but I would rather meet a man. I feel that I could handle myself with a man. Not so much with a giant, scary bear! As they say, YMMV.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformation Ch. 01 Transformed into a female, Sara has to adapt to her new life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Harvest Moon on Fe Lanmou Pt. 01 Two weeks. Singles only. The perfect escape for Fiona?in Mind Control
Seduced by Swingers - Pt. 01 My husband and I meet a swinger couple on vacation.in Group Sex
The Blonde and the Brunette Pt. 01 Zack is comforted by his blonde and brunette best friends.in Fetish
Secret Sexy Santa Can a Christmas gift really help Adam fix his frigid wife?in Mind Control
More Stories