Envy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My ass wants some... like Porsha got," she suddenly said, turning to look at me over her left shoulder.

I readily agreed, changing my large cock into two. I fed my new, smaller cock into her ass, or really just positioned it for her. She did all the work getting it where she wanted, slowly lowering herself onto the new rod until she adjusted to it. Once she loosened up, she began to ride me, taking both of my dicks into her young, toned body, grunting, and crying out with pleasure. She rode me, faster and faster, playing with her boobs and clit until, several minutes later, Mercedes came on my cocks deep inside of her. She had dropped down to get both of my cocks, as deep as she could to climax. I could feel both her ass and pussy convulsing, clenching with spasms on my cocks.

That's when I did explode... it was too much power, too much pleasure, too much to contain. My dual members exploded with the force of a thunderclap, erupting into her body before spraying out of both her ass and pussy, I filled her so full. Together we grunted, screamed, and moaned as we both climaxed. I felt every euphoric contraction, sending jets of jizz out of my shafts deep inside of her. I watched, spellbound as my load sprayed out from the tight connection with each contraction, literally shooting in every direction.

By the time we finished, my legs, pussy, and the round sofa thing, were covered in my load. It only got worse when my cocks disappeared, and with nothing holding the remaining jizz in, it gushed out onto me. We were both panting, our hearts racing as fast as they would go. The passion and pleasure was maxed out for both of us.

Mercedes fell limp, forcing me to guide her body to the cushions. I sat back, literally radiating heat and power from the group's orgasms and smiled to myself as I looked over my spent harem. Obedient sex slaves that loved every minute of supplying me with the power the Master item desired. With this power I could do anything in this world, have anything, control anything and anyone, all because of my penis envy. All because Madame Luludja saw my potential from beyond the grave and bestowed upon me the greatest gift I could ever desire. Some things just end up working out in the end.

*****

Lera stood before two naked women, brunettes. Each had a long cock in their mouth and hands on the corresponding shaft. Lera had given herself two long penises, side by side, each a foot long, so the women could enjoy their own without bumping heads. Lera could scarcely contain herself, trying to build up a tolerance to the new pleasure of the gift of phallus. She was, after all, relatively new to the sensations and adding a second penis only magnified the pleasure.

She was doing well. The women had been working on her cocks for several minutes by then, and they were not being shy. It was impossible for them to take a foot of flesh into their mouths, but this didn't stop them from trying, which led to incredible sensations and lots of stringy saliva and pre-cum, dangling from her shafts and their chins. Lera maintained control as she motioned for her two strong bodyguards (the same two that Jessica had used to regain her energy when she was reborn) to come forward and take the brunettes from behind.

Lera smiled, as she watched Rodney, the large black man, saw his healthy cock up and down the brunette on the left, before plunging it into her sodden pussy. The woman moaned with a mouthful of cock as the large dark meat hit deep. The smaller cock of Gary, the other man, eased into the woman on the right, getting a smaller moan, but one nonetheless.

Lera could feel the energy seeping through the bond, pleasing her Master item around the base of her two cocks. The men began thrusting, holding the women by the hips, and driving their rigid cocks deep each time. The jostling made it more difficult for the brunettes to suck and stroke Lera's twin shafts as well as they were, but this worked out in her favor, helping her to maintain control of her pleasure and not climax too soon.

The amazing penis of Rodney had the woman, he was fucking, near her climax rapidly. Lera knew how she felt, through the bond, and what the long and wide cock was doing to her. Each thrust hit just the right spot as it entered and bounced off to go deeper, filling the woman with pleasure that would soon lead to her climax. Her nipples were hard, as was her clit, which got stimulated from the stretching of her lips as the wide girth maxed her pussy out with each thrust. His penis got wider closer to the base, causing the perfect effect for the young woman.

Not only was the woman close to cumming, so was Rodney. Her tight pussy wrapped his extensive girth and length in the perfect combination of wet, hot bliss each time he thrust himself into her. His balls were already tight, snugged up against his ragging shaft as he basked in the pleasure of the woman's body and his newfound responsibility. Rodney's bodyguard duties had taken a surprisingly pleasurable role once his employer had returned from the grave.

Then, after Lera had given him a ring to wear, he didn't really care how she was alive again or what had happened. All he cared about was protecting her and getting to fuck woman after woman, when Lera told him to. The pleasure of the sex was the best he'd ever experienced and the women he had been able to fuck were some of the most amazing creatures he'd ever seen.

Case in point, was the brunette he was pounding from behind. Her body was spectacular, tight, toned, long legs, plump firm ass and such a tight young pussy to please his large cock, he didn't know how much longer he'd last. He was getting close, feeling the pleasure about to peak, where he'd have no way of stopping the eruption from coming, when he heard Lera's voice in his head.

"Stop and switch," her voice said.

He immediately stopped his thrusting and looked over at his partner, Gary, who had apparently heard Lera as well. Gary had stopped fucking his woman and pulled his cock free of her body. Together they changed places and Gary began screwing the woman he had been. Rodney's cock was throbbing, arching away from his body, bouncing with his heartbeat, and covered in the woman's juices. Looking down at the new pussy, he grabbed his cock and slid it in, making the new girl call out in pleasure as his cock opened her up and drove much deeper than Gary could provide.

This pussy was ever tighter, and Rodney knew he was the biggest thing this young woman had ever taken before. His cock almost didn't fit, feeling quite a bit of resistance as his girth increased the deeper he penetrated. He slowed when he felt it, but continued pressing in, making the woman groan as the last couple of inches spread her to her new limit and he was fully buried inside her tight, quivering, sex. Rodney's eyes widened. It was exquisite, the heat, the pleasure, the way her pussy twitched and spasmed on his cock, he was right back to where he had been, when told to stop, in one descent into this new brunette.

Lera grinned... Rodney's expression was priceless, and Lera felt why through the bond. Her smile grew larger as Rodney tried to hold in his climax, but the woman's pussy was so tight, so good that even without moving, Rodney couldn't contain himself, losing his load deep inside of the woman. His cock lurched with each contraction, as his load emitted from his body, filling the pussy full of his seed and sending pleasure and power to the Master item. Rodney pulled out, covering the floor in his plentiful load as he fell on his back, exhausted from the orgasm. The brunette stayed on her knees, sucking Lera's cock as the cum from Rodney dripped from her open hole, down over her clit to the ground.

Lera surged with the power from Rodney, making her twin cocks harder and more sensitive. The power she received from the climaxes of her people was mind-blowing and something she never could have imagined. She was grateful to Jessica for teaching her the true way of gem magic, mastered by Luludja and Zina and the gift of phallus, even if it meant experiencing the horrible death and being brought back to life. All of that was behind her, and now Lera had a staggering future ahead of her, one she had never fathomed to be possible.

With the woman on the right, not getting fucked, she went to new efforts on Lera's right penis, sucking and stroking it with abandon, causing Lera's pleasure to spike, especially after the pleasure she had received from Rodney's climax. Before she came, Lera, pulled away and told the empty woman to straddle one of the kitchen chairs, with her ass hanging over the edge. Once in position, Lera changed her twin cocks into one large one, the same size as Rodney's, and proceeded to fuck the still-oozing pussy of the woman.

It was glorious and just as tight as she expected, sliding her cock into place for the first time. The pleasure still took her aback, how intense, and potent a cock provided sublime sensations. Lera's head fell back in a long moan, joined by the woman as their bodies met and every inch was enveloped. Lera kept tabs on the couple behind her, letting them change things up now that the other brunette wasn't needed on her knees.

Gary had lain down on the floor and the woman was riding him backwards like a rodeo queen, up and down, driving her body hard and fast on his cock. It was only a matter of time before Gary, or the woman climaxed. Maybe both together. His hands had found her bouncing breasts, pinching her nipples as she rode him hard.

Lera pulled out, reveling in the sensations as the tight pussy clung to her long, wide shaft. Rodney's member was impressive; it was enjoyable to be able to mimic it and benefit from the results. She wanted to make this woman climax and with this large dick, Lera didn't think it would take much time. Thrusting forward, the woman moaned again in pleasure as the rush of the wide member filled her to the brink once again. Lera continued, long, deep, hard thrusts, over and over, making the wood chair squeak on the tile floor as she fucked this young pussy from behind.

The woman had grabbed hold of the back of the chair, her breasts squished up against the slats in the wood, nipples erect and pressing through, stimulating them as Lera continued to drive her cock deep and hard with every thrust. Soon, the brunette was close, the pleasure was peeking, gaining power and ready to crash upon her with a massive orgasm. Lera could feel it brewing as she pounded away at this woman, giving her every inch each time with no respite, until she finally lost it and began to climax, spraying the wood chair with a gush of ejaculate.

The woman's pussy contracted, spasms racked her body as Lera continued to fuck her hard and fast through the orgasm, sending the power into the ring around Lera's cock. Lera was gaining such control, which impressed herself, as she thrust her cock into the quivering woman until she fell limp on the chair, drained for a time.

Lera's cock remained deep inside the exhausted woman. She considered fucking her in this state, until she came herself, but decided against it when she heard and felt Gary ejaculating inside the other woman. Lera, pulled out, stood tall, and watched the Master item collect the energy from Gary. The red ruby glowed deep red as each contraction of jizz was released and the energy transferred. This effect ceased Lera's cock, making it pulse and enlarge as the jolts of energy were captured.

Gary was spent, but the brunette that was riding him hadn't yet cum. She was the last one. Lera turned toward her as she stood up from off the drained Gary.

"Have a seat," Lera said, motioning to an empty hair.

The woman grinned, walked toward the chair, sitting backwards like her companion a few feet away. Lera surveyed her body, her healthy breasts pressed against the back of the chair, her open pussy that was wet and well fucked from both bodyguards.

"All this sex and you still haven't climaxed? Why is that?" Lera asked, stepping behind the woman with her large cock in her hand.

"Just haven't had what I need yet, I guess," the woman said.

"And what is it that you need," Lera asked, slapping the brunette's ass with her cock.

"I need to be full... everything full," she said, licking a finger and pressing it into her anus.

"That can be arranged," Lera said, splitting her cock into two vertical members.

"Mmmm, yes... that should do the trick," the woman said as she saw the two newly formed male erections.

Squatting just a bit, Lera moved forward, each hand holding a penis, she guided the heads into vagina and anus, causing the woman to throw her head back in loud, long moan.

The lower cock went in with ease, the upper cock met resistance, making Lera slow and ease forward gradually, giving the brunette time to adjust to the anal intrusion. Inch by inch, Lera watched her cocks little by little disappear into her body, until the woman had entirely taken them both.

"That full enough for you?" Lera asked, "because I can make them bigger."

"Gawd, yes! It's so good! It's perfect!"

The heat was exceptional, Lera's heart was pumping hard, this was the first time she had put one of her cocks into a woman's anus and the excitement and thrill was not lost on her. The combined sensation of both members in each hole was legendary. She was just worried she wouldn't be able to go long enough to get the last member of the group to cum. This fear was greatly displayed when Lera began to withdraw her hard cocks. The woman's ass clung to her top shaft like a vice and Lera had never felt something so phenomenal in her life.

She was able to withdraw to her heads, her heart racing, nipples rock hard, pussy dripping down her leg, all the stimulation made her pause before easing back into the brunette's body.

"Oh, fuck! Yes... that's it... fuck me with your cocks! I want to cum!" the woman yelled.

Focusing, Lera pressed in the second time, pulling out faster and in again; clenching her ass cheeks and curling her toes, to withstand the pleasure. The gift of phallus was so intense, the control it took to master the gift was the largest challenge she had ever faced. She renewed her determination, focusing on the woman's arousal and fell into a steady pace of thrusting and withdrawal, out and in, driving her steely cocks into this amazing ass and pussy.

Several minutes passed, Lera was increasingly impressed with this woman and what it took to get her to climax. The longer it took, foretold great reward, spurring Lera on and on, as she drove her cocks hard and fast, deep, and long into both orifices.

Finally, she was near... Lera could feel the massive orgasm approaching and timed her dual cock climax to match the stubborn brunette's. Just a few more thrusts, hard and deep and the brunette screamed out that she was cumming. Lera didn't need the announcement. She could feel it through the bond and the body. The brunette ceased up on both Lera's shafts as her climax racked her young body. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss crashed through her frame causing Lera to explode with both cocks, matching the climax, spurt for spurt.

Lera had never felt anything like it. The combination of both cocks ejaculating, the anal-sex excitement, the brunette's body contracting, the energy from her climax, all of it overwhelmed Lera causing her legs to give out. She fell backwards onto the ground, her twin cocks still ejaculating, spraying several ropes of cum into the air in tandem until finally oozing to a stop.

Lera lay there, a small grin on her face. The power radiating from her body. Her new world was just getting started and it was going to be marvelous.

The End