Envy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've granted her the gift of phallus?" Lera asked.

"Yes, and to Jaden as well. He gains an additional member with his ring. They quite enjoy the gift," I explained with a big smile.

"Interesting, I see how this would benefit everyone involved. Where am I? And whose bed am I in," Lera asked.

"Her name was Jana; she was my best friend before she betrayed me. Now she is no longer with us. She let envy and selfishness control her actions and it was her demise. It was her life force that brought you back and made you young."

"So now what? Are you just letting me go?" Lera asked, standing up from the bed, her long cock waggling back and forth. She looked amazing. Her young body, large breasts and with the addition of the dick, was a sight to behold.

"Yes, I was the voice in your head... you brought me back from the dead. We are equals. Zina and Luludja were rivals in life, friends in death and hope that we can be friends now."

"I would like that," Lera said, taking a step towards me but her legs wobbled.

"You are very weak after the spell. You'll need food and the ring will need energy as well," I said.

"Where are my other items?" she asked.

"There on the vanity. Everything of Zina's you have collected over the years."

Lera slowly crossed the room to the vanity, looking down at the items I had taken off and placed there. She sat down on the vanity bench and began sobbing.

**

Two days later I was home with Jaden, sitting on the couch sipping our coffees when the doorbell rang. He got up and answered it. More cops, detectives again, wanting to ask us questions concerning a one Jana Remington. Jaden let them in, and I stood up from the couch. I had my clamp in place along with the nipple rings and several rings on my fingers in case I needed them.

"We're here regarding a friend of yours. Jana Remington. When was the last time you saw her?" one of the men asked.

"Probably a few days ago. She's not answering my calls or texts?" I spoke.

"She's missing. Her employer said she up and quit two days ago and her house is empty. We found her phone and lot of cash at her house but she's nowhere to be found," the other detective said.

"I have no idea where she is," I added.

"When you saw her last, was she acting strange or did anything seem off?" the first asked.

"No, she was just her normal self. We were planning on lunch, but she never showed and didn't return my texts to asking why."

"And that's strange?"

"Yes, very, for her. She's really good about texting and showing up for lunch," I said.

They asked a few other questions, like if we knew where she might go, about her family and if we knew if anyone wanted to hurt her. Jaden and I answered them all to their satisfaction, giving them nothing to go on.

"Okay, well, if you hear from her or have any other information here's my card," the first cop said, handing me his card.

"Do you think something happened to her?" I asked.

"We don't know, the house seemed undisturbed, and the amount of money left there doesn't add up. If she was trying to disappear, she would need the money and if someone did something to her, why would they leave the money? So, we don't have much to go on," the second cop said.

"That is strange. Well, sorry we weren't more help," I said, walking them to the door. "Let us know if you find her or anything really, we're worried about her."

"We will," the first said before they both left.

"That's going to be a cold case fast," Jaden said in my head.

"Yep, gone without a trace. Suits her well," I returned.

"You have no remorse?" he asked.

"No, not really. She killed me first, remember?"

"I know, I just wonder if something else could have been done."

"Not if Lera was going to return. And what I did to her to get back, she didn't deserve. So, I made it right and Jana was the key."

"I get it. I'll stop," Jaden said.

"Good, we need to go anyway. Amanda's already on her way."

"Who's she taking us to?" Jaden asked.

"Two new girls, twins I think... you're going to love them. They both have big boobs," I said.

"Perfect," Jaden said, chuckling.

Jaden opened the front door, and I walked out to the car. He joined me and together we drove to the address Amanda had texted us. When we arrived, Amanda's car was already there. Jaden and I got out of the car and walked to the door of a very expensive and large house, which wasn't surprising because of the neighborhood we were in.

"You're excited," I said to Jaden, sensing his cock already growing in his pants before we had even rung the doorbell.

"I always am, when I'm about to use my ring," he said, pressing the doorbell.

"Amanda's already put rings on our guests. I have control of them," I said, as the door opened.

"Hi, everything is ready," Amanda said excitedly, as she appeared in the doorway.

We followed her into a large foyer and continued into the interior of the lavish home.

"How do you know these people?" Jaden asked, as we both admired the house.

"My father is their lawyer. He introduced me once to the family and the twins. They're around my same age, so my father thought we'd have things in common. That's when I met Porsha and Mercedes and realized we have nothing in common."

"Seriously? That is their names?" Jaden asked.

"Yep, and here they are," Amanda said, as we walked into a large family room.

Several sofas were against the walls with sofa tables, lamp stands and assorted chairs. The center of the room had a large round padded bench thing, where you could sit around in a circle with your back up against a tall center feature. I'm sure it had a name, but I didn't know what it was called.

The twins were sitting there when we walked in, and both stood up. Jaden's cock lurched when he saw them stand. Identical, blonde, and stunning; they rivaled the late Jana easily in looks and their bodies, especially their chests, surpassed Jana's. Incredible visions of beauty that I couldn't wait to fuck myself. It was easy to tell them apart because they had diamond necklaces around their necks. The diamonds spelled their names.

"Let me introduce you. Jaden and Jessica, this is Porsha and Mercedes," Amanda said.

"Hello, it's a pleasure meeting you," I said, holding out my hand.

Both the twins shook my hand, and the bond was further set. I could tell how much energy and power their young, hot bodies held, and the potential was impressive. Jaden followed suit, shaking their hands as his cock wedged in his pants, trying to rise. His heart rate was elevated, and his thoughts were downright priceless. He was already imagining his two cocks stuffed into both holes, fucking one of the twins with abandon.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Out of town, we have the place all to ourselves while they spend a few months in Europe," Porsha said. If it wasn't for the necklaces, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

"Well, were glad you took Amanda up on the offer and are willing to let us use your home for a photoshoot. It's very beautiful as are you both," I said.

"Our pleasure... Amanda said you might let us be part of the shoot and that we could use the pictures for our Instagram and other stuff," Mercedes said.

"She did? Well, that is possible, depending on what we need and what you're willing to do. You're both obviously beautiful, but how much are you willing to show the camera?" I asked, as I started gently stimulating their bodies ever so slightly.

"Oh... we already have shown our followers a lot. We like teasing them with as little clothing as is allowed," Porsha said.

"Yeah, it turns us on," added Mercedes.

"Great, then I think we can work with you," I said, turning the heat up in their bodies.

It became quickly apparent that it was working, as both of their nipples began to show through their shirts. Jaden's cock was oozing in his pants, still wedged in place, and not allowed to fully rise. He was getting impatient.

"Tell them to undress already," he said in my head.

"Might as well, it's what we're here for," Amanda said.

"You two ever hear of anticipation?" I asked in my head.

"What's the point? You're going to have to change their memories anyway," Jaden asked.

"Not for them, for us?" I said.

"Oh, well, guys don't need much anticipation."

"Obviously... you've already soaked through your underwear," Amanda said, grinning.

"Fine, let's get this really started," I spoke in my head.

"Porsha, Mercedes, why don't you get undressed and show us what you have to offer the camera," I said, arousing their bodies to the extent that any inhibitions, even if they had any, were gone.

The three of us stood next to each other as the twins began to undress. Sometimes when people remove clothing it can be disappointing, because they looked so good dressed, you expect even better things naked, but are disappointed when you actually see them. This was not the case with the twins.

They were spectacular in every way. Toned to perfection, no tan lines, perky large breasts with small darker areolas that puckered to meet the engorged nipples. Both were shaved completely clean, with long legs and elongated bellybuttons just like a perfect supermodel. The only thing they left on was their necklaces.

By the time they were naked, Jaden was as well, and Amanda wasn't far behind. Jaden's cock was rock hard, but I couldn't blame him... the twins were phenomenal women.

"Porsha, Mercedes, we have a surprise for you. Not only does Jaden have a penis, but so do Amanda and I. Just watch."

I pulled my pants down, and just as my clit with the clamp already attached, turned into a large cock, Amanda placed her ring as well. The eyes of both twins widened in amazement and their arousal and desire rose as well, causing them to step forward and drop to their knees in front of the three of us. Porsha grabbed Amanda's cock in her right hand and started sucking on mine. Mercedes was about to grab Jaden's, but before she could, he placed his ring on the end of his cock, causing Mercedes to gasp in surprise and then delight as his cock became two to play with.

The room soon filled with sounds of moans and the slurping mouths of the twins, as they went to town on the four cocks before them. Even without much encouragement, the twins knew how to suck a cock and stroke them, apparently even without my influence they enjoyed giving head.

Pleasure surged through all three of us and was transferred slowly to the Master item around the base of my perfect cock; the greatest gift I'd ever been given, the one thing I had yearned for, for as long as I could remember. I looked down and to the sides, watching the two gorgeous blondes sucking, bobbing, and stroking us all, and basked in the pleasure and power.

Porsha was doing her best with both Amanda and me, but after about five minutes I pulled away and let her work solely on Amanda. I removed the rest of my clothing and watched the twins suck and stroke three cocks together for a few more minutes, feeling the energy flow from the rings around their cocks into me.

I was amazed at how Mercedes handled the twin cocks of Jaden. She made it her priority to give each the same treatment as the other, going back and forth with her mouth while stroking the other, repeatedly, until Jaden was on the verge of climax. Double the pleasure, quicker the climax.

I took it upon myself to intervene, before he exploded; basically, pulling Mercedes off him to her feet.

"Join me over here on this thing," I said, motioning to the circle couch in the middle of the room.

"It's called a borne settee," she said, with a French accent.

"Yeah, whatever, just kneel on it with your hands up on the middle," I said.

Mercedes did exactly what I asked, pressing her exquisite ass out towards me and her tits against the center padded column. Her pussy was flushed, partially open and wet, glistening in the plethora of lights in the room. I stepped behind her, finding her at the perfect level to feed my cock into her wanting sex. Biting my lip, I sawed my purple, bulbous head up and down her flushed sex, before spreading her wide and driving slowly but firmly into her hot, wet pussy.

Glorious! She was incredible, her lips clung to my shaft as her insides enveloped me in wet, hot bliss until my body was pressed against her perfect ass and my entire cock was deep inside of her. I held deep, reveling in the sensations coursing through my cock and body. As I basked, the other three joined us on the borne settee. My first withdrawal sent ecstasy through my cock, as it appeared drenched in Mercedes juices, sparkling in the light.

Porsha knelt next to her sister on the padded seat, and it was Amanda that got behind her. I watched Amanda insert her meaty cock into the twin, easing her extensive length deeply, all the way in. Then to my surprise, Jaden got behind Amanda, with just his single cock but longer, and penetrated Amanda's pussy from behind as well.

I was slowly easing my humming cock in and out of Mercedes as the threesome next to me started working jointly to fuck each other, without slipping out or wrecking the rhythm. They got the hang of it rather quickly and the moans and groans of pleasure filled the room as cocks fucked pussies and everyone enjoyed themselves.

I turned my attention back to Mercedes, looking down to watch my long, wet shaft ease in and out of her wet pussy. It felt incredible, tight and hot around my girth as I slid every inch into her until my body hit her firm, round ass. I noticed, as I pulled out, her little puckered anus partially opened, making the visual even better. Her ass looked so tight, I doubted she had ever had anything in it before let alone a large cock.

The threesome next to me, continued to moan and pant as they rode the train of flesh they had created. More and more energy passed through the bond, feeding myself and the Master item tight around the base of my steely cock. I was pleasurably enjoying the tight pussy of Mercedes and feeling the energy flowing from all four of my bonded party, getting stronger by the second.

"I need something in my ass," Amanda suddenly said out loud."

I think this was for the benefit of the twins, to put the idea in their heads for what we all wanted to come to pass. Of course, Jaden was very willing to acquiesce, and as I turned to watch, Jaden's cock split into two vertical appendages, the top one growing from the base of the lower, until long enough that he was able to guide it into Amanda's wanting anus.

"Mmmm, yes... that's it... so full, so perfect... I love it," Amanda called out.

Jaden lengthened and widened his new penis until it matched the one below, already in Amanda's pussy. Once he was at the same girth and length, he began to move in and out of her again and the train got moving again.

Amanda kept voicing how good the cock in her ass felt, trying to coax Porsha to ask for the same thing. Jaden's arousal doubled and quickly. Both his cocks were rock hard and soon would be on the verge of ejaculation as the threesome rocked back and forth, moaning, and grunting as three cocks worked two pussies and an ass.

I just kept my slow and methodical pounding of Mercedes, building her pleasure, waiting for the first climax. The twins had enormous potential, I could feel it from both, and it made my pussy drip down my leg as my cock disappeared into her body once again, before reappearing, coated in her secretions. My body hummed with pleasure as I kept myself in a constant state of bliss, viewing the group next to me as well as my own cock.

Through the bond, I knew Amanda had created as small, finger-thin, cock above the one she was fucking Porsha with and was now lengthening it to probe Porsha's little anus. The little penis had a slit and everything, which was oozing plentifully to lube up Porsha's ass. As Amanda began pressing it against Porsha's tight orifice, Porsha moaned and cooed, seemingly liking the sensation, which only spurred Amanda on for more.

Soon the little purple head of Amanda's tiny cock popped into Porsha's tight ass and got the reaction you would expect. Surprise and shock rushed through the bond from Porsha, but as quickly as it came, it was replaced by pleasure and moaning. Amanda kept the girth small, but lengthened her small penis, pressing more and more into Porsha's tight, hot hole. The pleasure Amanda was experiencing was priceless and soon she was more aroused than Jaden, even with both his cocks fucking her. One of them was going to pop, the fun part was waiting to see which one.

To get a better view, using my enhanced strength, I picked Mercedes up into the air, with my cock buried deep and turned around to sit on the round couch. She called out with surprise and giggled as I sat down with her on my lap. She took over from there, beginning to rise off and fall onto my cock with her feet planted on the cushions next to my legs. This gave me a great view of the threesome fucking and for the pending climax from one of them.

I shouldn't have been surprised, not with all that Amanda was experiencing. She came first. It was just too much to have both her ass and pussy fucked while doing the same thing to Porsha. I felt her climaxing before I heard her. The explosion of her two cocks rocked her body, making her ass and pussy convulse and clamp onto Jaden's dicks. Amanda screamed with pleasure as the power of her orgasm rushed into my clamp and body as her cocks jettisoned copious amounts of jizz into Porsha's pussy and ass at the same time.

Soon cum was gurgling out of her pussy and dripping down to the floor while, Amanda trembled with pleasure as her cocks finished up her massive orgasm. The power was intoxicating, so much surged into me, filling me with energy and pleasure, all the while Mercedes rode my hard cock stimulated by the energy and her pussy.

Amanda was gone, her orgasm had tapped her out for the time being and Jaden basically had to hold her up. When she pulled her cocks out of Porsha the cum gushed from both, dripping to the floor in a large cascade of jizz. He helped her to the round cushion and went right back to Porsha, feeding his cocks into her ass and pussy, leaving them equally big, something Porsha was surprised she could handle, but with all of Amanda's load and being so stimulated from her, Porsha took Jaden's twin cocks into her body with relative ease.

"Fuck, that's so good! So tight... I love it!" Jaden called out.

"Mmm, me too... fuck me with your cocks, big boy," Porsha added. "I want to cum."

Jaden took that as a challenge and began to drive his cocks into Porsha with speed and depth, making her large breasts roll and jiggle with each thrust. Somehow, he kept his pleasure in check, wanting to get her off before he exploded. The effort was written on his face, I didn't know how he did it, but he continued to fuck her with speed for several minutes until Porsha began cumming. My clamp sucked up all the energy of her orgasm as I watched her body tremble and shake from the climax, while Jaden continued his double-rear assault, pounding her through to the end.

Porsha was drained just as Jaden began to climax into her limp body, that had fallen against the cushions. His twin cocks exploded inside her body, filling each orifice to the limit until jizz was spurting out the sides of her pussy. The tight connection between his top cock and her tight anus, held in that portion of his load. He grunted, shook, and ejaculated until he was spent, flooding me with more power than I could stand. Only when he removed his cocks, did his load in her anus gush out.

Three massive orgasms now surged through my body and the clamp. It's impossible to describe what it feels like. Only thing I could compare it to, was feeling like my body might explode, but with pleasure and ecstasy instead of pain. I just sat there, basking in the incredible power and energy, while Mercedes continued to rise and fall on my hard cock. She wanted to cum like her sister, driving her body down, hard and fast on my cock and playing with her clit at the same time.