All Comments on 'Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 05'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JOHNRALPHJOHNRALPHabout 12 years ago
keep it going

some good writing and an excelant story line can't for the rest thank you.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago

that biatch, you have to continue . mom cant be left out in the cold flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

lose dad bring them 3 together til they have kids

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I feel sorry for the mom

I hope that she doesn't lose her son as a lover but gains a new female lover.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NO NO NO!!!

This is my favorite new incest series but I do NOT like the way this is going. Bringing in this "girlfriend" has veered the story away from being about incest. It was perfect the way it was before. I know I'm the exception to everyone else but please get rid of this girl and put the boy back with his mother, "makayla" comes across as selfish. And please no "threeways" with the girl and mom. The guy and his mother are totally into each other, the third party just comes across as intrusive. I hope he gets back with his mom, they seemed really happy...

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Very Sexy Story****

Thanks for sharing this very hot story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
very hot

loved the addition of the old gf, but will it work? good job on this plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hott

Love it. Hope Mom gets involved with her too.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
you lost me

The Story was HOTTT then you introduced that blackmailing bitch and you lost me.

It's not that she's not related, but that she's a blackmailing, gold-digging BITCH. If I was David I would not have caved so easily it all became about sex. I'm not saying I would give in but He should have said I will never be able to love you for doing this I'll fuck you to shut your blackmailing bitch ass up but that's the only reason. And Then the Mother trying to turn that whore into a woman her boy deserves is impossible no matter how pretty she is on the outside or how fast she learns to please David she ugly as can be on the inside and that can't change. so I don't see how you can rescue this story.... Which sucks cause I was really enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the blackmailing girlfriend.

Wanted mom to eat the cream pie out of her son's ex. Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me hear. All 5 ratings till now. You got a 2. This just did not work.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

In most stories, mother and son are not able to be together as husband and wife. I had hoped that this story would be different. The son's initial plan of having Makayla "disappear" was responsible, practical and necessary. Mother leaving the room crying and Makayla sitting their demonistrates what a sorry, selfish bitch she is. She does not care if David wants/loves her or not. She wants him and his trust fund.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.