All Comments on 'Bartering'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Martyr2002Martyr2002about 16 years ago
Another cool story

Really liked this one. You do have a unique take on relationships in your writing. I have NO idea if this sort of thing would work in real life, but the honesty he express' when he is first talking to Melissa is refreshing to say the least.

HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Naughty beuy

Apart from one small continuity hiccup this was another scorcher of a tale. The system works I used to do a certain number of my training courses only we called it "in kind"

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 16 years ago
Bravo

The writing was up to Scorpio's usual high standards. The theme was very unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fabulous

great theme, great writing. I laughed several times

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Give Me Yours, and I'll Give You Mine, Babe!

This story gives joy in every way: HOT SEX, strong love, humor at the silliness of life, good earnings (as W.C. Fields observed, "Win if you can. Lose if you must. But in any case, CHEAT!") This brings a new meaning to "trading up." The best part is that our early-widowed loners trade empty sadness for renewed & fulfilled happiness. Their dead spouses must be smiling. I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A nice little tail of love

on the open road - like the idea of bartering - works well in a community where everyone can join in - have heard of schemes where they barter trade skills, baby sitting, gardening etc for points - so many per hour then you pay with them - everyone starts with a set number of points then has to barter them - no one is allowed to purchase more points so they cannot sit on their butts doing nothing. the only bit I didn't like was her bartering a blow job even if it did get them a reduced price - wouldn't like to think that my wife/girlfriend did that. That stretches the boundaries too far.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Gotta love creative people -

I can't quite get behind the sex for money in this one (or it's potential) except as it turned out. Not a primary issue just timing and unfamiliar "exclusive" partners (the original bargain it is early to make changes) and unknown recipients.

But a lot of simple fun and totally viable story l9ne.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Going back throuigh some of your stories

This one was just some fun for - almost - all lol

BTW my friend I may have found my Melissa - took a while to pull my head out of my ass but I feel pretty damn good about it -

Be Well Scorp - write more when you can please -

Edgar_Allen_DohEdgar_Allen_Dohover 11 years ago

A pragmatic and confident protagonist and a lot of fun in this writing. Thanks for this Scorpio (and is it Shipmate?). I will be delving further into your work.

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Loved It! Very Imaginative!

Really enjoyed this tale! Thanks, Scorpio44. Dan

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Gotta love the barter system!

Gotta love the barter system! It certainly works for these two.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
From the way the ending was written,

I couldn't tell whether she sucked that truck driver off for a reduced price on his truck or not. Looked like she did, but even if she didn't the fact that she suggested it showed that she was just a truck stop whore, which meant that Sam's brother didn't do him any favors by hooking him up. Also, doing a truck stop whore bareback is not only stupid but dangerous. She could get all kinds of diseases in her mouth, not to mention passing the taste of another guy on to Sam. Didn't like that part at all. Dropped the rating to a 2 from a 5, not something to recommend the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
bartering and.....

I love bartering.

But, the .gov hates it since it keeps their hand out of your pocket.

Be careful out there ;)

Mike_SxMike_Sxabout 3 years ago

This story has the potential for so much more. Regardless, it was a great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good One !

THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Remember, old truckers never die. They just get a new Peterbilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice colorful story of life on the open road and a wonderful live story.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Good story, nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous