All Comments on 'An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 03'

by en_extase

Sort by:
  • 273 Comments
sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 14 years ago
Worth the wait

Well, sir, you have done it, again. This was a satisfying read and the sex was varied enough to make it something I'll come back to again and again. Pun. The tension between them is also another element that heightens the pleasure I get from reading your story. My favorite scene may be when Autumn traps him and gets into his apartment and then the anger between them leading up to that sex scene. Also, the prom and how they seem a bit shy around each other post-"L bomb" dropping. I wasn't expecting him to actually develop some sort of affection for her, however sincere. Thanks for taking the effort to write such a well constructed trilogy. I suggest you try to get it published. ~M

rainyphoenixrainyphoenixover 14 years ago
Hot, as always, but...

I'd hoped for a happy end for those too. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic. Well, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping there's gonna be a sequel, despite this being a "last installment" and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding,

A fitting conclusion, sexy, well written, its obvious that a lot of care and effort was devoted to writing this. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 14 years ago
Incredible

This trilogy had everything, from your trademark reluctant seduction, to brilliant banter (I think the dialogue in these was the best you've ever done) to vivid but deep characters to love! Who'd have thought you'd ever have a story where you made the transition from reluctant seduction to love and I felt every moment of it and none of it felt jarring.

This trilogy for me shows you not only as the top seduction writer on this site, but one of the top writers across all genres here.

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 14 years ago
Incredible

This trilogy had everything, from your trademark reluctant seduction, to brilliant banter (I think the dialogue in these was the best you've ever done) to vivid but deep characters to love! Who'd have thought you'd ever have a story where you made the transition from reluctant seduction to love and I felt every moment of it and none of it felt jarring.

This trilogy for me shows you not only as the top seduction writer on this site, but one of the top writers across all genres here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story.. Loved It

I have been waiting fo the end of this series for a whhile, and you did not disappoint. I never comment on stories, because frankly, most are terrible, but this on is awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Best teacher-student affair story I've ever read. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Trust me..you'll revisit this..

Because I love the tease, you are easily my favorite author ever. This time you included love...and it was great.

But the story is great and yet nostalgic. There'll be a point in your life, where you'll need this Autumn's character back. If only, for a brief moment. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

You are my favorite erotic author for a reason. I didn't realize the skill this involved until recently, when I tried my hand at it. I consider myself a fair writer, but this is just beyond me, especially to be able to right both an excellent story and an arousing one.

like some of the others, i hoped for a happy ending, but i can see why you wrote it the way you did.

bra-fucking-vo, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good realistic/ambigious ending. Hope for the best

Great story. Great characters.

Even though I thought the ending/epilogue felt a bit rushed and a bit contrary to the rest of the story and the characters (at least in the direction it was going), it's more appropriate to have it be more ambiguous and based in reality after the crazy fantasy stuff. I understand what you were going for with the ending. I felt there was an honest and real commitment there, but it's more ambiguous and up to the reader. It's not all fantasy.

But who knows what will happen when she gets back? I loved the characters and I hope they'll stay together and somehow make it work. Knowing her, if she still loves the guy (I think she does, it's the distance--I've experienced that before), she'd make it work, despite being a couple states away at college. Autumn is now one of my favorite fictional characters and number 1 in erotica.

Cheers, A++. We look forward to any more of your submissions (or any other additions to this 'final' chapter).

-JP

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Loved the Romance.. Hated the ending..

It was a wonderful tale of love, but it sort of fell apart at the end for me.. The writing was superb and dialog witty as ever, and the sex scenes were well described, as only you can .. But it seemed that the ending was a contradiction to the way the story was progressing.. When they professed their love for each other, i hoped that this will contain a fitting conclusion to the relationship, which is unlike any other ending in your stories, but you made a complete U turn at the end.. I would have rather that you stopped the story at the point where Autumn goes off to europe and he is waiting for her, but the last few paras, ruined it all..Well I hope that u will visit this one in future and we will see a bit more magic of autumn in a much happier conclusion..

~

Gary Andrews (garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great romance, but unsure about the end

I love the great romance and great characters (both very likable), I love you using just his perspective on this situation (it makes me wonder, what is going on in Autumn's head. I think we'd all love to read about that ^_^)but like a few comments here, I'm not sure about the ending. It was sudden. From his perspective, it doesn't look like it'll work out, but then again, we've seen this before: it doesn't matter what he thinks, it matters what Autumn wants. I don't think a few states will get in her way if she still wants him (I think she does).

While a perfect lovey-dovey ending wouldn't seem appropriate for their unique relationship, the darker ambiguous ending you went with after all they've done (using the "L" word, spending all their free time together, breaking up with Heather to be with her) also doesn't seem appropriate. It also puts a damper on Autumn, as she may or may not be back in his life, even after she turned it upside down (his job in jeopardy and Heather breaking up with him). I agree with the other comment below about leaving it at her leaving for Europe and him waiting anxiously. It's still ambiguous, but less dark. I hoped that they would definitely stay together, but who knows now? She is a teenager, but a seductive, intelligent and conniving one.

I'll give you 2 awesome things about the ending: you have him at the gym again while he's waiting/recalling on Autumn, and you leave us wanting more.

GREAT WORK, and we hope for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow...

Another amazing story from my favorite author! I know others were hoping for a happy ending, but the realistic end seemed very fitting. (I loved that you put him back in the gym for the close too!) Thank you so much for sharing your kinky side with us, you are very talented and it's obvious you put a tremendous amount of energy and time into your stories. Can't wait to see where your imagination takes us next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Convincing ending. Great Story!

I've pretty much read all of your stories now and this is certainly the best thus far! I think this is a great conclusion to the series and wouldn't have it any other way. The ending made it more believable for me and the characters more convincing. I don't think ending the conclusion with another cliff hanger would have done it for me. So please don't change anything. It felt felt like an ending of a great adventure for me. Haha, imagine if the teacher somehow became the professor at Autumns collage? Or in a few years time Autumn was the teacher and he was the college student. That would be both unlikely and ironic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh my god

This is by far the BEST of the three chapters. I was so thrilled when I realized you'd finished it and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it. The best part was definitely when they were all pissed off at each other and ended up against the wall...gave me shivers. The only disappointment was that they didn't end up together! I wanted that more than anything. I think what tipped it over the edge as the best chapter was that romance was mixed in, especially the part in the car when he admitted he loved her too...so sweet. I won't ask you to rewrite the ending, 'cause that's just not fair, but I do wish it had ended differently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you

That was great. I read the first two chapters some time ago, but returned to them recently. I was thrilled when I saw that you were finishing the story. This is a wonderful story and easily some of the best work on literotica. Thank you for all of the hard work and for sharing the results of it. It was a delight to read.

Unlike some others, I won't dis your ending. Great story and a fitting end. Exceptionally nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic! Realistic ending.

I was so thrilled recently to see that you were working on this ending and am incredibly thrilled with the result. I also very much appreciated the realistic ending. Fantastic writing as always, and the way you build everything up is intense.

I am dying to see what your next story is, maybe a second chapter of Kaylee's story? Whatever it is I know all your fans can hardly wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really good

This was really good to read.

Keep writing!

RebelpawnRebelpawnover 14 years ago
Bravo

You have an amazing gift of portraying emotions vividly through your stories. We as the reader are able to feel along with the characters wholeheartedly. <br><br>

I love how you mix in humor, self-deprecating, and above all, his quirky internal dialogue, in order to make the protagonist feel more real. <br><br>

While I am not going to point out the parts of the story i didn't favor *cough*ending*cough*, I will ask...no..PLEAD... that you make a sequel to this story. These characters are too well developed and expressive to let their story end here. Perhaps 4 years in the future? Maybe even meeting up in the same gym? It's all up to you, but I <b>REALLY</b> hope you consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent.....

Just excellent!!!

romantic_eagleromantic_eagleover 14 years ago
Congratulations

This whole story - part 1-3 - is the best story that has ever been submitted to literotica. It's immensely erotic, the characters are deep and built up slowly, the sex doesn't come too early, the plot and the ending are convincing...I love it. Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

All three parts of this story flowed so well. It was one of those you can't stop reading. On of the best submissions I have read on here. Thank for doing it and please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutelt fuckin' amazing

One of the best. Keep it up.

(I would like to see a part 2 of "Quarreling with Kaylee"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As usual, great stuff

As usual, the quality is excellent. I love you using just his point-of-view. It definitely draws the reader in. You have good handle of building up and release in your writing, just like sex :)I'm not the overly-romantic type, but even I liked the subtle romantic elements used. Like others, I hoped for them to definitely stay together (I was rooting for them!), but your ending, while a bit downing and left things open, felt realistic. In my mind, I think they see each other again in the near future. She doesn't seem to be the type to let something go so easily. One unlikely encounter leads to another unlikely encounter and they seem great for each other. *shrugs shoulders* I hope you visit these characters again (especially Autumn, maybe in college?). We hope for more stories from you, new or old characters/settings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really good.

I guess its on the top list for a reason. the forbidden-ness of it, the way you describe Autumn being so... goddamn hot. It sucked me in and I felt like I was there. Almost like, holy shit, what would I be thinking if that happened to me, and then there it was, exactly what he was thinking on the page. And to mix the romance and the nostalgia in of high school at the end, from that perpective too, bravo. This was good writing, not just erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really good.

I guess its on the top list for a reason. the forbidden-ness of it, the way you describe Autumn being so... goddamn hot. It sucked me in and I felt like I was there. Almost like, holy shit, what would I be thinking if that happened to me, and then there it was, exactly what he was thinking on the page. And to mix the romance and the nostalgia in of high school at the end, from that perpective too, bravo. This was good writing, not just erotica.

BlackbeltMageBlackbeltMageover 14 years ago
I wished for a happy ending.

I loved the story, it was so well written and it was amazing, but I hoped for a happy ending, and that downed it for me.

I wonder if we could convince you to write a sequel.

TryingToTryTryingToTryover 14 years ago
Oh wow!

I think I am ruined. I will not be able to read any other erotic story without having to say, "An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 01-03" was a way better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely fan-bloody-tastic. Although it could have had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

Outstanding. A very captivating story. Respect your choice of ending cos it is realistic. But can't help feeling sad that there wasn't an unlikely ending for the unlikely encounter. Anyway, the way I see it, the story ended while Autumn is still in Europe and the teacher is starting to lose hope. So that leave room for my own imagination, like, I can totally turn it around, if that make any sense... ;P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way to give a big middlefinger to the readers!

My e-mail: mutanttasticman@aol.com

I loved this story. It was well-written, intelligent, and hot; more than can be said of a lot of stories on this site. Extract the sex, and it could make for a entertaining, if somewhat taboo, romance story.

Then the ending. It is realistic, but that is not a good thing. This story is NOT supposed to be realistic! A teacher like the protagonist, was portrayed to never ever cross that line, and in real life, he wouldn't have. Unless she's deeply messed up, a teenage girl wouldn't go for a teacher like this. Lastly, in reality, they would have been caught.

The only way this could be taken as realistic, is if they were in love, in which case they would have stayed together! It took three stories and thrity pages, for us to finally seem them get together and reach happiness. You then destroyed that in three paragraphs. That isn't even a Deus Ex Macchina. That is just crap. You might as well have ended the story as a dream sequence: "Then I woke up and realized it was all a dream. Man, it's going to be awkward in class tommorow. LOL."

The thing that gets me, is the lack of conclusion. Even if they don't end up together, which I could have accepted, you needed to elaborate more. We see from his perspective that he was obviously still wanting her but accepts this CRAP. What about her? You made Autmun so likable, then effectively erase all that by saying she really was what he initially thought: "A flighty, if not sexy, shallow and stupid girl with a drawn out and disturbing crush."

If this had just been a story about two people having hot sex, like Autumn was just doing all of this because she was a nympho or something, that would have been cool. Instead, you had them fall in love, which was like the best thing ever in how gradual their (or at least his) feelings grew. Then you effectively stomped on that notion.

I bet you liked it when Charlie Brown wouldn't kick the football because Lucy pulled it away!

Overall, I agree with everyone else. Phenomenal story until the end. I know you're under no obligation to do this, but I think everyone would appreciate a sequel or an epilogue. Not necessarily with them getting together, but just more background on Autumn to find out what made her pull away from him and have them meet and "Officially" break up to each other's faces. Or maybe they end up together. I don't know which is better or what you want, but it just can't end like this.

Please contact me with your thoughts on the matter. Even if it's just a justification and you saying there will be no sequel. I just don't like feeling like I've been left hanging is all.

mutanttasticman@aol.com

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
Thank you

A fine and (mostly) beautifully told story. Need to look at your others now...

SexyClericSexyClericover 14 years ago
Goddamn...

As another poster said, I am forever ruined for this site. I have not, ever, read better erotica than the works you have given us. Not only was it hotter than the blazing nether hells, but the writing its self was superb. The beginning was catchy, it never bored, and the ending was beautiful.

Truly, my hat is off to you.

SexyClericSexyClericover 14 years ago
And one more thing!

Also, ignore what the others are saying about the ending. It was exactly what was needed to wrap this story up. Magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmmmmm

I like your stories, don't get me wrong, but I think you should stick with one-offs. You plan to go for the realistic ending on a very long story where the unrealistic up to that point has occurred. This story in a way shows a flaw in your writing. I have no satisfying ending feeling or have closure of any kind with this story. Hell even a 1 page epilogue, I don't think could explain the about turn you took with this story.

I know that the idea, that the narrator was right all along was something that could interpreted from this, but it's kind of a pious position to take.

You're the best writer on here, but you have an apparent flaw that has ended your stories on a sour note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great, as usual

I'm so glad you finished this story. I'm also glad that you went with a realistic ending. This is easily the best on the site. Thanks again for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The next school year

I would like to see the first day of the following year a new young girl to repace the little hottie he had.

StonedAsiaStonedAsiaover 14 years ago
comment?

Hi Extase

Well I've been waiting an awful long time to hear the ending - it was like a comic where they just wouldn't release the final issue!

I thought you handled it well - my libido certainly loved it - and I was glad they got around to arguing with one another to the point where they were ready to hurt the other one if they didn't play ball. I think that was the right choice; you got me feeling that Teach was both a spoil-sport and bastard for sleeping with her and then getting out of dodge as quickly as possible and generated sympathy when Autumn began to fly off the handle over Heather. The ending was bittersweet but inevitable. I looked over some of the other comments shown, people saying I hope the characters continue solo if they can't be together, but we both know that's not going to happen. I would have been nice if the affair had kept going but the heat was gone, and as much as they liked one another, she was starting out. You knew what you were doing and it was the right decision, even if it's infuriating to see them parted.

The most successful aspect of your writing is the constant questioning, which drives the reader blindly forward. When the character doesn't know what's coming or how he feels, how are we supposed to know, but that same trickery keeps us interested. It also helps us connect, which is why this series is probably the highest rated on the site.

This kind of writing has helped my own style. I took a lot from you, and copied most from this series. I tried to add you and this other guy, Scarfaccio, into the notes at the top but it didn't work. Clearly my stuff is a rip-off of yours, but we all have influences, and you are one of mine.

Thanks man, this was a brilliant ride, and I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm upset it's over. I'd say keep writing, but I don't know how you'll top that. Also, you have to give the other writers a chance!

Laters,

StonedAsia

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing story.

I really liked this story. The end kinda made me mad though. You should make a story where there is another "unlikely encounter" but its a couple years down the line. That would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
harsh

En Extase,

I absolutely loved this series all the way up to the last few paragraphs. You spent so much time developing the relationship between these two, and then you took a shit on it and left your readers with depressing treadmill man. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't make sense. Autumn fought so hard to get him, and was brave enough to acknowledge that she had fallen in love. Why wouldn't she at least say one last goodbye? You could have closed this with a nice speech from the teacher about how she needed to be free to explore college and this new part of her life, or something like that. Instead your ending is harsh, flippant, and dismissive. I'm surprised at how much this ending bothered me, but I believe that just demonstrates how wonderful the rest of the series was, I actually had an emotional reaction to the characters. Anyway, I hope you keep writing as I have greatly enjoyed several of your other submisssions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The proof is in the comments

Your story made me comment for the first time after years of reading on this site. I think the passion of your readers for loving or hating the ending prooves the power of your writing.

I personally loved the ending. I saw this as a tale of lust, not true love or romance. How easy can people confuse the two? I believe the readers lusted after Amber so much even they confused the teacher's feelings for true love. It would have been unsatisfying to me to read those characters got married and lived happily ever after.

Julie_MarksJulie_Marksover 14 years ago
Loved It

What a fabulous story. I have been reading this over a few weeks, just little bits at a time and really enjoyed it. I thought the ending was the right way to go but just felt a bit rushed. Other than that, this was easily my favourite story on this site. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I just loved it!!

What an incredible story! - movie-worthy in every sense of the word. With the right casting and screenplay - maybe even Oscar-worthy!

I was hoping that another ending, 10 years from her graduation, could tell a story of the two of you meeting up once more, and this time maybe getting married and settling down together. But regardless, what a treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn!

Holy shitttttt that was a sexy story! Sometimes usually you dont realize how things can turn out, like they say.. opposites attract! nice story, though. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story, one of the best on this site

Very good indeed. Your writing is very graphic in its detail and flows well. A story about a teacher that advises his student on her writing wouldn't work if the story itself was badly written - so well done!

One comment only. How come the teacher fails so miserably to control himself for the first half of the story, and then with no explanation, manages to recover most of his self-control & confidence? If there was a reason, it wasn't clear to me. I can only imagine that it had something to do with him reaching the point of reluctantly accepting the affair.

At the start, he makes every possible mistake he can, and foolishly allows himself to become involved. It made me cringe to read about a schoolteacher repeatedly acting so stupidly, when you'd expect him to be used to dealing with schoolgirl crushes on a regular basis. I thought that you took that part too far. In reality he would have been used to managing more self-restraint.

I think the story would have been even more powerful if he had had some success in restraining himself at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great writer, not so good ending

You have a great style of writing and story telling, but the ending of this chapter left a sour taste behind. The relationship was never resolved and it doesn't go along with the flow of this tale that amber would forget about her teacher after just a few weeks apart.

Thankfully you left yourself room to write a more fitting (imho) conclusion since amber hasn't gone away to college yet and it seems she hasn't even returned from europe yet. Their relationship deserves better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Shoker

So, didn't see that coming. It's nice when an author throws a curve ball like that in there, although I must say I was sad that it didn't turn out for the best. Speaking of the best, that's exactly what this story is. I've read few better on the internet, and those have just catered more to my tastes. So props man! Hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I did reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Work

This is the first story I've read that's prompted me to leave a comment - I think it was really well written, which helps us believe all the more so in the protagonists character as an English teacher :). I especially enjoyed the IM messages in which you captured the tone of a teenager perfectly, and the banter was bang on. Contrary to other comments, I think the ending was appropriate and realistic, as this really was a story about lust, not love, as teenagers like Autumn could easily confuse it to be. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best Ever. Splendid. Magnificent.

There are many reasons why your story resonated so strongly with me.

One, I was a teacher - an English teacher in fact - for 17-18 year olds. I was also only 22 when I did so. I did not have an affair (I was very strict about it) though, such things really just don't happen in real life though I'm sure many teachers and students sure -think- about it.

Two, Autumn is the hottest girl ever. Since this is a story expressed through words, there's really only the plot and the characterisation that make any individual character hot. And Autumn is by far the hottest, hottest of them all. I have always had a particular love of teases, most especially sweet faux-innocent teases.

Three, your writing is absolutely brilliant. I spotted a few grammar/spelling/syntax errors here and there, but some minor editing and it will be all ready for publishing. The characterisation made both your main characters seem very believable.

The only problem is the disjuncture between the unreality of it (the coincidences, not getting caught, lapses of character, etc) in the earlier part of the story and the realistic ending. What a way to mirror real life when the whole story had been one built giddily on whirling lust and fantasy! That said, I am not one to complain - certainly there is merit in 'bringing the reader down to earth' after the whole 'dizzy' (borrowing your word there) ride. It's like a Midsummer Night's Dream you've put the reader through (testament to the pervasive influence of Shakespeare that of so many possible allusions I had to pick his, and his was probably not the perfect fit).

It's easy to read all this and think one could write the same thing. But I am an amateur writer myself, and I can say with absolute certainty it is impossible for me to write like this. Your story had wonderful buildup, with emotional rollercoasting - I loved the angry parts alternating with the sweet parts, especially the part when Autumn implies her being treated as a whore - that tore at my heartstrings.

I also liked the psychology of the main character - he is flawed for giving in, regardless of how hot the girl is. I've been a teacher and I know many teachers, they have never done that even with 'encouragement' from students. Yet he is a very likeable character, just a man trying to do the right thing. His reaction is perfectly rational given the assumption that he is irresistibly and intensely attracted to Autumn.

Please write more, this site and its readers are the better for your skilled, intelligent and complex writing (relative to ordinary writing you find here).

Thanks for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZING

I loooovee this story ! The ending wasnt so great , it didnt provide me with much closure . I want moreeee ! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRRRRR

JackNewhouseJackNewhouseabout 14 years ago
Please continue . . .

I mean like this is totally unfair. There's no way they should forget each other like that. You're the fucking author, right? I mean you can totally change things that happens in their lives. I for one would like to see these two people grow old together. And for that to happen more chapters should be added. Or the last chapter should be rewritten. Whatever.

HarmonyHazeHarmonyHazeabout 14 years ago
shh! ;)

i LOVED the ending! the people who didn't like the ending are the ones who just didn't GET it. it WAS closure. roll of eyes. it was realistic and tied everything up really really well, the way the protagonist ended back at the gym where it all began. i thought it was really cleverly done.

(guess who?) ;) xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
saddening

you have a talent to pull the reader into the story emotionally... After reading the ending i honestly feel bad for the guy. Sure, you ruined my day, but fantastic story. The best I have read on this site bar none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Perfect

Truly, just right. You've got a knack for the story, for putting the characters' perspective first, and making it feel real...

Be it desperation, panic, lust or futility, you took me on quite a ride, and I loved it!

I'll wait to come back to another of your stories... you do tend to stay focussed on one personality type; (Kaylee and Amber are only slightly less devious than Autumn, but she had to be... to get what she wanted ).

Still, after a few diversions, I will be back to treat myself to another of your amazing characters, roller-coaster emotions and of course, boggling sex!

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!!

I have to say, the story was amazing and made me think about the "unlikely encounters" in my life. Very hot and good closure in the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome but...

my only comment is that you used Heather to ratch up the story and then dropped the character instead of using that character to heighten the stakes at the end. she is looking for him while him and autumn. the end is anti-climatic, unless that is what you wanted. What about more shocking behavior in trying to seduce Heather as well? all thorugh out the story the suspense was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ok I liked it a lot!

This third chapter really wrapped it all up for me. You are good writer, completely pulling me in with even the choice in narration. The fact that it was the teacher's perspective of the story made it a bigger turn on for me. I realize as a writer myself, that what makes a story really really hot is to know what the character telling the story is feeling aside from what he is saying. His feelings make the reader get lost in the character, feeling everything the protagonist is. So for that, I thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad

I really wished for a different ending! Not being separated! That makes me sad =[ Aside from that though, it was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
An Unlikely Encounter - great

Well written and certainly had me coming back for more - I would have liked to see the teacher introduce Autumn to a few more positions and expeiences, however this was very realistic. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing!

This story was absolutely wonderful!! I was so impressed with the writing style and perspective that you put into the story. I found it suspenseful, filled with humor, exciting, and definitely hot. The casual tone and view points from both sides were great, especially coming from Autumn through her "academic" assignments. I have never found a writing on this site as entertaining as this one and I was definitely drawn back to it over and over again until I completed it. I can't wait to read the rest of your pieces. Please continue submitting your excellent stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Beautifully written - good psychology, good structure, voices handled really convincingly in all the exchanges between them. Like others, I'm not sure about the ending. Autumn seems too driven and intense for it to fizzle, I don't believe there wouldn't be some sort of further encounter, even if it was bitter and one or other of them felt they'd been an idiot afterwards. Also it being not completely decided whether she was actually in love or sort of drunk on her own sexual power and what it could do worked for the most part, but an ending like that needs to choose between those possibilities really (and the actual ending definitely makes it seem not-love). And if her being bright, dedicated and interested in her work was serious earlier then I think the love bit could have been more equal and sustained.

FirebrainFirebrainalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

I loved this. I think I actually loved the ending more than anything; it added a great dollop of realism that made the whole thing ten times sexier. There was a definite touch of Humbert Humbert to Mr Teacher, although his stubbornness with her - which I relished - served to make him more sympathetic.

Either way: good show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stunned

This series is definitely my favorite. Everything about it flowed wonderfully. I found myself staying up til the early hours of the morning thinking I would read just one more page and then not being able to walk away. Fantastic balance of real life and sex scences! I am truly sad the story had to come to an end.

KojoteKojotealmost 14 years ago
The End...

Finally I reached it. With a laughing and a crying eye.

And I have to admit, that this endind was the perfect choice.

After so much intense and amazing emotions it feels just right.

You didn't get me tired of reading your stuff though.

In fact I suppose an poopsite effect. ;-)

Thank you. Really.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb!!!

This is what I call a "STORY"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful story

I really enjoyed it. You have an amazing talent for writing and for expressing to the reader the character's emotions, and in this story, the difference between the adult and teenager's language and communication skills. As a reader, whenever I would start to forget Autumn is a teenager you would subtly remind me, whether in her use of the word "like" in every sentence or of her attitude to refuse to see the danger they were in. This is one of my favorites.

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 14 years ago
A tear...

...in my eye and a hefty tug at the heartstrings, that was my state by the end of this magnificent story. Loved the build-up throughout. And, although I'd kept my fingers crossed throughout for roses, champagne and a lifetime of golden sunsets at the end (it's only human nature to root for Team Joy, right?), your grand finale works a hundred times better. It's been a long time since finding such brilliantly paced intuitive writing.

Definitely a 5 and a favourite.

Thank you,

AH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unbelievably good

What an amazing ride. Kept me awake all night. This is easily one of the top 3 stories I have ever read online.

Everything from the calm beginning to the bittersweet end was absolutely spot on. Please do keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please write more series on it

I really loved this story. Please write few more encounter of Autumn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
errr

First off, ill start by saying this story was amazing! It drew me in instantly. I've never been a huge reader but this had me coming back every night, just to see what happened next. But i cant shake the bad taste the endings left in me. I would've figured as persistant as she was it wouldnt fall apart so easily but its your characters. Was hopin for a happier ending. Human nature i guess :)

With that said looking to see more from ya thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My Reaction

I loved it. I relished every encounter, and at the end, I cried.

GethelredGethelredalmost 14 years ago
im actually in tears

that was so sad, the ending, even though i almost knew it was coming! Thank you very much, that story was nothing short of wonderful; the sex was utterly amazing- given how much smut is on this site i had thought there was only so many ways two people could come together but you managed to make each and every encounter in all three parts nothing short of unique, and none of them could even begin to be called substandard.

My god, i came so many times during that!!

As much as i would love to hear more about Autumn, i know that this story is over. Instead, please write something else in the same vein, which can make me feel for the characters in the same way, and can make me feverish for the end in the same fashion.

Heartfelt thanks for what was truly an amazing read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story, but not without issues

I really enjoyed reading this. The way you play on giving sympathy for Autumn while having us relate to the frustrations and fears of the teacher come through strong, not to mention the fantastic sex scenes...

But, I have to agree with other comments that say that the ending felt off. It's one thing if the affair ended over the course of a few months, where the teacher goes to visit her when he can to her campus, only to find that she's getting sucked in quick to college life (both the effort in school work and campus life, with parties and events, etc.). It also could have worked if it were simply just an affair. No love, no mutual pain described over how she'll not be spending the summer at home mentioned before those three paragraphs. But being that this last part built up a real emotional relationship with these two, it's hard for me to swallow down that neither of them even tried to see each other in the last two weeks they could have before she left for school.

The other thing I have a major issue is the very Hollywood take on the college selection process. The only schools that I know that will accept applications for a fall semester as late as May-June (prom time) of the same year is your county community college. Most universities require applications to be received by the end of February for a *late* application. Acceptance letters come out by early April, and when multiple schools accept a single student, they tend to demand an answer on whether or not they're attending their school specifically within a month. So, by early May, Autumn should have had been able to tell our protagonist what school she was going to attend well before graduation. If she couldn't, they she would more likely be going to community college or working and not studying for at least a semester in the same county at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The best compliment that I can give you is that through it all I found all the sex incredibly horny, and yet still managed to manifest a real set of feelings towards the main characters - so much so that at the end of the story I felt dejected at the way that it had ended. Part of me wants to beg for you to get them back together in some way or another, however another part of me realises that it isn't really probable.

Congrats.

P.s my only problem was the way that story tailed off so quickly, like everyone else I felt that the two would have met a few times at least to test their relationship - and while I would not expect you to write these encounters, I would have preferred if you had at least mentioned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow!!!! what an awesome story!! it was so well written, the sex was really hot.. and the whole story.. it made sense.. wasnt mindless sex.. grreat job! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazingg!

I knew it had to end, I suppose. But I was still pretty upset when that moment came.

Can't wait to read more of your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

All i can say is Wow. This series was nothing short of amazing. The ending was a sad truth though. I will always remember this story and maybe one day come across an "Unlikely encounter" of my own! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Was amazing not happy happy ending but a nice clean way to end it.

Was wondering how it would end.

Excellent story.

Just wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing story!

This series was awesome, I really can't wait to read all your other material. I'm your fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First Story I read on Literotica

I came across this story after I googled student teacher crushes and I can't believe how good this story was. The writing was excellent and the two main characters were well drawn. And the sex scenes were amazingly hot. I especially liked the way you took your time to tell the story. I can't wait to read your other stories.

Cheers,

Papushi

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So disappointed

After spending so much time in challenging perceptions, mores, and laws and you take the safe way to conclude this??? I had hoped for more. Well written but ending sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellenlly written

Excellently written and immensely entertaining but after the build up in the first two chapters the ending in the third was a let down. I would even go so far as to say it was somewhat implausible. After all she went through to catch the guy and her raves about their encounters together she is going to throw him over after traveling for two months, with her parents no less? It kind of looks like you just got tired of writing and looked for a quick ending. I think you would do your readers a great service if you came in and wrote an alternative ending that ended things the way the majority of your readers would like to see it end, with the two of them together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Great, hot story! More-More More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:(

GREAT STORY ...love every word of it ..but the ending just made me kind of sit there for a min like...what??? but other than that great stuff man :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The whole thing was hot, seriously great writing, but at this point you'd built it so I was kinda rooting for them, bit disappointed by the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

All I can say is wow....at first I was alittle put off by the whole teacher, student thing but your great writing and story telling kept me reading. You are by far the best writer I have come acrossed on here.....keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

it was just great. bt can u write abt wt happens whn autumn comes back. plsss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Heather

What happened to heather! Surely you wonderful writing and story line should have sufficed but there was no formal finish. Better yet no make up sex!

lmnop321lmnop321about 13 years ago
Awesome

What a great story. Believable seduction and totally sexy story. Thanks for writing. Enjoyed the whole thing. Keep writing!

toffeepopnztoffeepopnzabout 13 years ago
I like your writing style but..

I didn't like the characters. The teacher has all the emotional intelligence of a teenager and the girl comes across as spoiled and clingy.

Still, I think you write better than most on here (including me, for sure). I hope you'll write something else with more appealing characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WHAT!!!!

your honestly having them fall apart. that is just complete crap. after all they have been through they are just giving up, hmph. cop out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well then

This whole story rocked my socks off, making it difficult for me to stop reading. I hate the ending, but it is realistic and I appreciate that. Thank you sooooo much for this story.

swtwcumsswtwcumsabout 13 years ago
Like most...

Given the format and focus, this is a well written trilogy. It doesn't force you to suspend your disbelief too much, though I think Heather's complete exit was a bit stretched. The ending, though realistic in a sense, is unsatisfying because the characters, and their relationship seem to be growing emotionally. The reality is that if they really felt that deeply about each other, I doubt they would just let it die. It is too bad that you opted out of exploring their relationship further. It would have given you the possibility of going beyond situational eroticism and into the more personal, and powerful, emotional eroticism. Good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

I loved this story- I'm in college but still have my eye on my professor... I masturbated 3 times while reading this! Amazing! Thank

you!

Venus_LoverVenus_Loveralmost 13 years ago
Bad Ending

After investing so much time and emotion in reading such a wonderful story as this, I always develop an attachment with the main characters, almost as though they are real and I know them. So, it is always disappointing when the ball is dropped and they are just abandoned without a conclusion. Ok, I am also disappointed even when the story ends happily, because the characters vanish and cease to exist for me.

Admittedly, this ending is unfortunately the way encounters like this would often end in the real world, but we aren't reading these stories in that mood. For me it is an escape into a pleasant world of unlikely fantasy, where I can indulge my imagination, my senses and just enjoy.

Being a romantic at heart, I never like sad endings, and this is surely one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Great story, just left me wondering if they ever meet again. Would make a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

This could have been a masterpiece, but it had a few flaws. To be honest, I think there should have been a least a few more regularly appearing characters, more descriptions of their image and their behavior to make it even more realistic. It's as if the teacher didn't contact anybody besides Autumn and Heather throughout. There should have been more social encounters between friends, however there was only one at the bar. Also, the ending DEFINITELY should have been a happy one, it just doesn't fit this way. They admitted their love for each other and were meant to be and then everything ended. If it were to have to end this way, the teacher should have at least had his way with Autumn at the end instead of her fulfilling her fantasy and leaving him. That would compensate for the utterly disappointing ending. It simply does not feel right. Also there should have been more brand names, like the names of movies, restaurants, even the school should have been given, even if they were arbitrary. It felt too bland without it all.

Of course, I only pointed out the flaws. Everything else on the other hand was pretty much perfect. If only the things I told you were changed this story would make such a better impression....... =[

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dissapointed

Honestly, why have them say they loved each other if it was going to end on the typical 'just another romp' note? After spending so long on a story and really coming to know the characters, it seems sad to me that you couldn't even have left it open ended. The world is a cynical place, that's why we read fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So close

As close to a masterpiece as a story can get. The ending though, why???? After all that, why end it randomly and with no explanation in one short paragraph? These three stories had it all. Firstly they were as sexy as hell. But more than that they had character development like I've never seen before. This is the first time that I've actually cared for characters in a story on this site. The erotic nature of the story eventually gets replaced by the love shared by the two characters. You want these characters to end up together. Ending it so suddenly is not only anti-climactic, but it also undermines the whole story up to that point. Surely you can't end it on such a note. It may have been the correct ending but every now and then it's just nice to have a good old fashioned cliche happy ending. Come on, even a single page alternate ending would make it all better. These guys love each other; don't end it as a casual fling. Just one more post, even a page post please =) Apart from that fantastic story. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

Awesome story. Details were written just right without coming off too descriptive and corny. I've never been a teacher, but I felt his lust, anxiety and ecstasy just as much as he did every step of the way. And I was especially as sad as him as it came to a close. Excellent work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous