Literotica.com
Indice : membri : Lindat817 : Biographia

Add to favorites

Lindat817
( Clicca sul nome utente per inviare commenti a membri. )
 BiographiaArticoliI miei favoritiContatto 
Biografia di Lindat817:
Sesso: Femmina
Peso: Media
Altezza: Piccolo
Località: 
Orientamento: Nessuna risposta
Interessato in: Niente
Stato: Single
Fumare: Nessuna risposta
Bere: Occasionale
Feticci: Nessuno
Animali domestici: Nessuno
Numero dell'utente: 1338726
Membro da: October 9, 2011
Ultimo modificato: February 22, 2024
Alcune parole da Lindat817:

Dear Readers –

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them.

I know that many of you are waiting for another chapter in one of the existing stories or even a whole new story. I am writing to say sorry, but I am retiring from the erotic literature scene.

To be clear – I am retiring for the simple reason that I have so many other things that are occupying my time. I have LOVED getting to correspond with many of you and will come back and re-read my stories and the comments from time to time with great fondness. I always took it seriously when a reader would write to me and I would always (I think) respond. But I am looking forward to not having the responsibility to come up with another story and / or keep up with the “fan-mail”.

I am not closing my account here in hopes that you – and others – will continue to enjoy the stories. And I hope that you would leave a comment if you did. I will look in from time to time.

Be well,

Linda

February 2024

 BiographiaArticoliI miei favoritiContatto 
Se incontrate qualche problema con questo profilo, per favore lo riferisca al webmaster.
Home |  Indice della storia |  Camere web |  Giochi per adulti & casette video |  Foro per discussioni