Literotica.com
Indice : membri : pandarus : Biographia

Add to favorites

pandarus
( Clicca sul nome utente per inviare commenti a membri. )
 BiographiaArticoliI miei favoritiContatto 
Biografia di pandarus:
Sesso: Nessuna risposta
Peso: Nessuna risposta
Altezza: Nessuna risposta
Località: in the bedroom, with the candellebra
Orientamento: Nessuna risposta
Interessato in: Niente
Stato: Nessuna risposta
Fumare: Nessuna risposta
Bere: Nessuna risposta
Feticci: hot sauce ;-)
Animali domestici: Nessuno
Numero dell'utente: 1128196
Membro da: August 27, 2009
Ultimo modificato: February 26, 2012
pandarus
Alcune parole da pandarus:

Re: Damn-you-update-your-profile!

I AM still working on Sacrifice, however I'm currently attempting to figure out a focus for my Dissertation. This is naturally taking up the entirety of my focus.

Perhaps that's TMI, but I thought I should make it clear that I reeeally don't have a lot of time to write...at least not for fun. :)

So I suppose I'm functionally on hiatus since I'm writing very little at a time and since the moments I have to write are fairly well non-existent at the moment.

There will be more, and it will get finished, but it might be a while.

My apologies.

Thank you again for reading and for being patient. I really do wish I could update more quickly, but it's sadly not in the stars.

Believe me when i say this, but pleasing you is the only pleasure I can count on these days. I do sincerely wish I could. Our torture is more than mutual. trust me.

But bear with me. We will get through this. After all love is war, and war is hell. And oh how I love thee. Let me count the ways!

-Uncle P.

Re: Mutual Agony,

Dearest readers, I've received a few e-mails lately which indicate a certain...let's call it a communication break down, shall we?

It seems my last update was taken to mean I wasn't continuing the story. This is most certainly not the case. The story will continue, all the way to the end...unless I drop dead, in which case, my sincerest apologies.

I merely meant to indicate that you shouldn't spend the next month or so checking in daily for an update.

The level of crazy in my life is going to be amped up to unprecedented heights over the next few months, so I'm unsure just how much time I'll get for fun and games.

If you've been reading me, you probably already expected this. However, there have been several e-mails asking for a date or guesstimate on the next chapter, and talk of ropes and hot sauce was the best I could come up with.

What can I say? I'm quirky like that. ^^

That's all I have to say on the matter until further notice...except that I won't drop the story. That you can be sure of. I promise.

Sincerely yours,

P.

***

So begins our mutual agonies:

The most recent chapter is up, as I'm sure most of you know.

For those of you who have responded, I've been delighted by the positive response. Warm squishy feelings all around!

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I'm going to be an incredibly busy little bee over the few months. So I will not have a great deal of time or mental energy to devote to writing.

I'm not ceasing entirely, but you should be forewarned that we may be in for another long haul.

So, to that effect get your rope, and hot sauce ready, 'cause it won't be long before the urge to strap me down and torture me becomes too hard to resist.

Oh, and don't forget the goggles. We wouldn't want you to get anything in your eyes.

Safety first, people.

Yours,

Uncle P.

Once more into the Breach:

I am happy to announce the next chunk of "Sacrifice" is nearly complete. It just needs some revision and a once over with second eyes. Those of you who get tired of my typos and homophonic errors will be delighted to hear I bit the bullet and am sending it off to be perused by an editor.

So rejoice! No more waiting...or rather, less waiting accompanied by that ever glorious 'end in sight.'

Does that answer your question Maggie? Yes, there will be more. ;)

Since I'm here, I'd also like to thank all the lovely, warm-hearted people who e-mailed me since my last message to offer support, sympathy, and kind words. It's almost enough to make one believe in the innate goodness of mankind. Almost.

I thank you all from the bottom of my shriveled, grinchy heart.

Yours,

Uncle P.

**

 BiographiaArticoliI miei favoritiContatto 
Se incontrate qualche problema con questo profilo, per favore lo riferisca al webmaster.
Home |  Indice della storia |  Camere web |  Giochi per adulti & casette video |  Foro per discussioni