Zippping across the Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One time, he jammed the curler too far up his rectum and almost couldn't get it out. It terrified him, the thought of having to admit to his mother that he had to go to the hospital, to retrieve a curler from his rectum. Josh did manage to finally pull it out, but the experience scared him so badly it was days before he did it again.

Pat finished lubricating his cock and kissed Josh again. He then physically picked Josh up and held him in his arms. Josh's sweaty back pressed against Pat's sweaty chest. Through the windscreen, Josh could see a twin masted sailboat, a yawl lazily traverse back and forth, coming ever closer to them. He could feel Pat's hard cock nestled between his legs, rubbing against his own hard cock, rubbing against his sensitive balls.

The sailboat suddenly veered away. Pat kissed Josh's shoulder and lightly bit down. Josh giggled.

Pat lifted Josh up by his plump thighs. He then shifted forward and Josh could feel Pat's cockhead between his buttocks.

"Fuck," Pat complained.

He again bit down on Josh's shoulder.

"Need get it in there, all right?" Pat asked.

Josh grabbed Pat's slimy cock in shaking hands. He wiggled a little, then managed to press the fat cockhead to his now tightly clenched anus.

"Ugh!" both Josh and Pat cried out when Pat's cock bounced away.

Again, Josh gripped the fat cock and shifted it around to his anus.

This time, he groaned in pain as the head of Pat's cock pushed against his tightly clenched anus. He did not let go of Pat's cock though.

He groaned again as a few millimeters of Pat's cock pushed into his anus. He groaned as he could feel the tip of Pat's cock opening him up.

"Oh shit, oh God, oh mother fucker!" Pat cried out as his cock pushed a few more millimeters into Josh's deliciously tight hole.

"Ugh, oh, ow, oh God!" Josh cried out as waves of pain coursed through his rectum.

Pat jerked his hips upward and Josh screamed as the head of Pat's cock drove up into him. His own weight conspired against them and more of Pat's thick cock slid into his hole.

"Damn, oh damn, oh dam!" Pat groaned as his cock was being squeezed, strangled in a tight vise grip.

Pat had never fucked an ass before. He had dreamed of this moment, fantasized about this moment, having another young man sitting on his cock, taking his cock up his tight ass.

He and Billy Thayall had sucked each other's cocks, right here, in this boat. He and William 'Willie Wonka' Wentworth had sucked each other's cocks in the back seat of Pat's 2015 midnight blue Dodge Charger. But both Billy and Willie had balked at taking Pat's massive cock into their tight little holes.

Pat could feel Josh's rectal muscles rippling, squeezing, struggling.

Sweat poured from Josh's forehead. It was hot, heat radiated from the water; the awning did little to reduce the heat. There was a warm wind fluttering, but that did little to cool him down.

The pain in his anus was pulsing and throbbing and Josh tried to will his muscles to relax. It seemed the harder he tried to relax, the harder his muscles fought against the large cock invading his bowels.

Pat jerked again and another few inches slid up into Josh.

"Mother fucker, I fucking love it," Josh blurted out as a heat bubbled up in his guts.

Pat released his hold on Josh's plump thighs and Josh slowly slid down, taking all of Pat's cock in him.

Pat again bit down on Josh's shoulder. Josh twisted his head around and the two lovers kissed hotly.

"Fuck, aw fuck, no, no, no!" Pat suddenly whined.

Josh suddenly felt a warmth shooting, coursing into his bowels and Pat shook and grunted.

Pat grunted and sobbed out as he ejaculated forcefully into Josh's ass. When his cock had no more to give, he slumped down.

A moment later, Josh wiggled, then stood, letting Pat's wilting cock slip from his stretched, raw anus.

"Oh, oh shit, I got to shit, I got to shit!" Josh suddenly cried out.

Pat reacted quickly, pulling Josh over to the edge of the boat.

Here, grab the chair, hang your ass over the side," Pat ordered.

Josh did and forcefully voided his bowels into the water.

Pat disappeared into the galley again, then reappeared, holding a roll of paper towels.

Josh wiped his ass with a few paper towels and let the paper towels fall into the water.

Pat then used a bottle of water and a few paper towels to clean his stained cock.

Josh gingerly sat in his chair, legs spread wide. Pat sat in his own chair, staring straight ahead.

"God, that was great," Josh weakly admitted.

"You uh, you liked that?" Pat asked.

"Fuck yeah," Josh admitted.

Pat kissed him. He then untethered the boat from the buoy. The two put their life jackets back on, then Pat started the powerful engines.

They cruised around, doing a slow slalom around the buoys, but staying well away from the other craft on the waters.

At high noon, Pat again killed the engines and they ate the sandwiches Pat's mother had prepared for them. They also ate the fruit cups she'd put in the ice chest.

Afterward, Josh lay on his back on the cockpit floor and Pat fucked him. Pat fucked Josh hard, pounding his fat cock in and out of Josh's stretched hole.

"So uh, what you going tell people when we're in school?" Pat asked Josh as they tethered the boat at the marina.

"What you mean?" Josh asked.

"I mean, when we're in school. What are you going to tell them?" Pat asked as he lugged the ice chest out of the galley.

"Nothing," Josh shrugged.

He grabbed one handle of the ice chest and helped Pat put it onto the dock. He then managed to step from boat to dock without tripping.

"Is it anyone's business?" Josh asked Pat as Pat did a last minute check before stepping up onto the dock.

"Uh, no, no, I guess not," Pat smiled.

He put the ice chest on his shoulder and carried it as they walked toward his car.

"By the way, me and Billy and Willie Wonka? We're taking Billy's cabin cruiser out tomorrow," Pat said, pointing to Billy's boat, 'Honky Tonk Women' as it bobbed in its slip.

Pat unlocked his car, then flipped the lever for his trunk.

"So, I uh, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning?" Pat asked.

"Dude," Josh giggled. "You have to ask?"

While Pat and Josh were driving from Jazz Beach to Baylor Lake in Pat's powerful car, William 'Willie Wonka' Wentworth was in his bathroom, stroking his fat seven inch cock, thinking about sucking Billy Thayall's cock. Billy had cornered William in the school gymnasium, pinned him against the cinderblock wall and said he'd heard that Willie had gone for a ride in Pat's Dodge Charger. Billy also told Willie he knew what that meant; that Willie had sucked Pat's cock.

Willie had tearfully denied it. Billy pushed Willie hard against the rough cinderblock wall and said he wanted to take Willie out on his boat.

"My cock's bigger," he whispered to Willie. "So I'll come get you Satur... Shit! Can't on Saturday. I'll come get you on Sunday, hear?"

Every time he thought of that encounter, thought of his encounter with Pat, Willie's cock grew hard and he had to go stroke it. Willie groaned and squirted his joy juice into the palm of his hand. Then he felt ashamed as he licked his hand clean.

"And if Josh ever found out, dude!" Willie moaned, mortified at the thought of his best friend finding out that he was a cock sucker, that he loved sucking cock.

Willie thought about Josh, his best friend, thought of his best friend's chubby body, thick brown hair, sweet smile. Willie could feel another erection beginning to tent his briefs.

THE END

*Author's note: I write these stories for my own pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that take time to leave comments, good and bad.

Just a word about comments though. This is THE END. Please don't leave comments saying you can't wait to see where they go from here. They don't go anywhere from here. They may or may not pop up in other stories, as minor characters, but for now, this is THE END.

Have a sunshiny day; just use plenty of sunblock.

12