Zig Zag Weekend: FFM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, oh!" Paulette moaned out as Crystal's tongue flickered up and down Paulette's overheated pussy.

"Mmng!" Crystal screamed in her throat as Jase's hands mauled her hanging breasts.

Her nipples were so hard they actually hurt. Even through her fog of anger, Chrystal did enjoy the feeling of Jase's thick meat stretching her pussy. She did welcome his clumsy gropes of her heavy breasts. She vowed to not eat any more of the brownies; obviously, the marijuana was hampering her ability to think, to react.

"Mm yes, oh," Paulette moaned as Crystal's tongue lapped at her sensitive nub.

"Ack! Oh God yes," Paulette cried out in orgasm when Crystal thrust two fingers into her while sucking forcefully on Paulette's clitoris.

"Mmng!" Crystal cried out in her own orgasm.

"Aw shit," Jase barked out and pumped his sperm deep into Crystal's pussy.

Crystal licked and fingered Paulette to a second orgasm. She shuddered in disgust as she could feel Jase's sperm trickling from her wet sex, drooling down the insides of her thighs.

Raising her head again, Crystal pressed her lips to Paulette's gasping mouth. The two girls kissed, the two girls fondled each other's breasts for a long moment.

The feeling of Jase's disgusting semen dribbling down her legs made Crystal want to vomit. Reluctantly, she pulled away from Paulette and got to her feet. She gave Jase a withering look and he looked away.

"Hey, you do us another swift?" Paulette demanded as Crystal slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Give me a minute," Crystal yelled as she sponged Jase's slimy semen from her legs and pubic hair.

Leaving the bathroom, Crystal rolled two joints. She then began cooking their dinner. While she cooked, Paulette and Jase smoked one of the joints. Crystal again resolved to kill Jase when she looked over and saw Jase and Paulette in a passionate kiss.

Breaking the thick spaghetti noodles into the boiling water, Crystal gave the shrimp dish one final stir then readied the colander. She kept her attention on the food, rather than the vulgar display of animal sex that was happening on the couch.

"Dinner," Crystal announced putting the three bowls onto the sturdy table.

"Be, augh, oh God, be right there," Jase wheezed.

"Yeah, be right there," Paulette giggled and slammed the bathroom door shut.

"You ever come in me, you ever fuck me like that again? Before I tell you you can fuck me? I will cut your God damned balls off, you hear me?" Crystal hissed hatefully at Jase, his fat balls in her vise-like grip.

"I, ow, shit, I all right! God damn! Let go!" Jase whined, squirming under Crystal's assault.

"I, oh boy, God, Crystal, you, you really are a great cook," Paulette enthused as the trio ate the delicious meal.

"Yeah," Jase concurred, trying to get back on Crystal's good side.

"Oh! And there's still some of them brownies left?" Paulette whooped and helped herself to two of the thick, gooey chocolate treats.

Paulette sat on the couch, chewing her brownie. Crystal leaned over and kissed Paulette. With a smile, Paulette returned Crystal's kiss. She then eased Crystal backward until Crystal's head was on the armrest of the couch.

"Oh God yes," Crystal groaned as Paulette sucked on Crystal's left nipple.

Jase came up behind the kneeling Paulette and eased his renewed erection into Paulette's wet pussy. Paulette grunted her approval and switched her oral attention to Chrystal's right breast. Paulette's right hand toyed with Crystal's left breast. Paulette's left hand found Crystal's furry cleft and began to play with Crystal's wet sex.

"Mm, yes," Crystal keened as Paulette's fingers brought her to orgasm.

Paulette grunted in her own orgasm as she felt Jase's sperm pumping into her pussy.

At first, Crystal did not complain when Paulette swiveled around and presented her pussy to Crystal's head. The bile in Crystal's throat rose, though, when she realized she was tasting a mixture of Paulette and Jase as she lapped at Paulette's puffy inner lips. With difficulty, Crystal focused on the pleasure Paulette's tongue and fingers were bringing rather than the disgust she felt in her belly.

After bringing one another to orgasm, the two girls pulled apart. Crystal again rolled two joints and wondered if she had enough rolling papers. A search of her purse showed that she'd not remembered to bring her ceramic pipe.

Jase refreshed Crystal's drink and was rewarded with a harsh scowl. Paulette searched for her own empty glass and shrugged apologetically when Jase pulled another glass out of the cabinet for her.

Three rum drinks and two joints later, Crystal knew she was mad, livid with Jase, but could not remember exactly why she was so angered with him. She leaned over and kissed Paulette again. Paulette opened her mouth and the two girls kissed. When she brought her hand down to Paulette's crotch, Paulette also brought her hand down and caressed Crystal's crotch. Using their fingers on one another, they brought each other to orgasm.

Crystal knelt on the floor again and brought her mouth to Paulette's fragrant crotch. Crystal was drunk enough and high enough that when she felt Jase's cock pressing against her pussy, she spread her legs slightly to allow Jase entry.

The need to urinate woke Crystal. Sleepily, she wobbled toward the bathroom and moved to sit on the commode. Jase had left the seat up and Crystal almost screamed. She took care of her business and then returned to the living room. Had she been able to determine which dark lump was Jase, she would have punched him in his stupid face.

When she woke again, Crystal could see sunlight beginning to illuminate the beautiful Atchafalaya through the sliding glass doors. Sleepily, she watched the beauty of nature slowly unfold, awaken.

"I, that, that's beautiful," Paulette mumbled next to Crystal.

"Yeah it is," Crystal softly agreed.

Cinnamon rolls made a good breakfast and a surprise late morning thunderstorm gave the three teenagers a show. They watched the flashes of lightning and the sheets of rain, listened to the claps and booms of the rolling thunder. Crystal rolled three joints and they passed them back and forth while the rain drummed on the roof overhead.

After the second joint, Paulette lay on the couch and invited Crystal to squat over her face. Jase eagerly pressed his erection into Paulette and fucked her while she pleasured Crystal with tongue and fingers.

After the third joint, Crystal prepared their lunch. Again, she seethed in anger as Paulette and Jase fucked while she cooked.

"I, no, I, no, I don't, Jase, no!" Paulette complained. "Quit it."

Crystal knew exactly what Jase was attempting to do; he had an anal fetish. If she had a joint for every time Jase asked her for anal sex, if she had a joint for every time Jase would try to force a finger into her rectum, Crystal would never have to buy another joint as long as she lived.

The roasted vegetables and linguini Alfredo disappeared as soon as Crystal put the plates on the table. Jase got up, after much grumbling and started to do the dishes. Paulette asked if the shower worked.

"Yeah, takes a couple of minutes for the hot water to kick in; I usually just turn the hot on by itself, no cold," Crystal answered.

"His cum is running out of me," Paulette confided to Crystal as she stepped, somewhat unsteadily to the bathroom.

"Uh huh," Crystal said, eyeing Jase with suspicion.

He'd checked his cell phone twice since they'd sat down to eat lunch. A moment later, Crystal heard the phone chime and Jase looked over at Crystal, a nervous look on his face.

Crystal's suspicious were amplified when Jase put on his underwear. Since she and Paulette had seen him naked, and she was naked right now in front of him, Jase had no reason to slip his briefs up his chubby legs.

"What did you do?" Crystal hissed, her rage multiplying.

"Huh? I, the air conditioning's kind of cold," Jase lied.

Crystal moved quickly and grabbed her duffel bag and Paulette's duffel bag. Jase attempted to block her progress but Crystal slammed Jase, hard, against the kitchen counter and moved past him to the bathroom door.

"Aw, damn it, come on, aw Crystal, huh?" Jase whined, panting in pain as Crystal jerked the bathroom door open.

"Hey!" Paulette protested from her perch on the commode. "Shit, I, I'm busy here."

"Uh huh, come on," Crystal snapped, shoving Paulette's duffel bag toward her. "Need to get dressed before Jase's God damned friends get here."

"His what?" Paulette screeched, pretty eyes opened wide.

Crystal relayed her suspicions and fears as she wiggled into her panties and shorts. Paulette snarled that she would kill Jase and Jase's friends, and after she was finished, she'd get Brandon and Willy to kill them too.

"Keys," Crystal demanded as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"Huh?" Jase asked, nursing a nasty looking bruise on his back.

"Keys. To your fucking car. Now," Crystal snarled.

"Yeah, dick face, hand them over," Paulette snarled, small fists balled up.

"Never mind," Crystal said, seeing Jase's jeans on the couch.

Apparently, Jase had been preparing to dress; he was somewhat self-conscious about his flabby pasty body in front of his friends. Crystal was too angry to ponder this; in moments, the three or four young men would have been naked in front of one another as they helped themselves to the drunk and stoned girls. Crystal was too enraged at Jase's callous and craven actions to reflect on the fragility of the male ego.

"Hey! You can't, what? You, you just going leave me here?" Jase protested. "How, how I'm supposed get home?"

"Get one of your boyfriends to drive you," Crystal screamed as she and Paulette marched to the door, duffle bags slung over their shoulders.

The air outside was unbearable; the recent thundershower had dumped some rain on the ground and the sun was already baking the ground dry again. Both Crystal and Paulette gasped and wheezed as they climbed the wooden steps up and over the metal barrier of the levee.

"I, I mean, God damn!" Crystal felt the sting of angry tears as she opened the door of Jase's car.

From the moment her body had begun to develop, so too had her innermost feelings. Crystal knew she wasn't like other girls; she did not pine for this male celebrity or that male schoolmate. And the treatment she received from the men and the boys in her life solidified Crystal's dislike of men in general.

In high school, while Jackie, Crystal's cousin was vying for the attention of the boys and the male teachers, Crystal sat and looked at the popular clique's table. She longed for Robin Smith to notice her. Crystal silently begged for Paulette Jensen to share one of her heart-stopping smiles with her. Or Theresa Melancon talking with Crystal while they held hands.

Crystal had used Jase; he had some money, his family had some money. And, usually, Jase was malleable; grateful for whatever bone Crystal tossed his way. She had taught him how to eat pussy; she could close her eyes and pretend it was someone else licking and fingering her.

She didn't always have to please him either. Sometimes, Crystal would invent slights, perceived shortcomings in Jase and she could then withhold sex.

But to betray her, to betray Crystal in such a cowardly manner, when one of Crystal's biggest fantasies was coming true...Crystal knew their shaky relationship had come to an end.

"Where, where you want me dropping you off?" Crystal asked, starting the car.

Paulette mumbled the address of her father's apartment complex. Crystal sighed in resignation; she'd hoped Paulette would ask to spend some more time with her. Crystal adjusted the car's air conditioning drove toward the main road out of Jazz Beach. She resisted the urge to ram Jase's car into Mario's car when she saw the acne riddled face of Jase's best friend behind the wheel of Mario's mother's minivan.

Paulette mumbled her thanks as she got out of the car. Crystal watched Paulette's beautiful buttocks framed by the Daisy Duke shorts as the blonde walked away. When Crystal disappeared into the complex, Crystal backed out of the 'Visitor' parking space and drove to Baylor Lake. She parked the car in Jase's driveway and put the keys on the floorboard of the car's passenger side. Then she walked the five blocks to her own home. Safely in her room, Crystal sent Jase a scathing text message, telling him that they were definitely, one hundred and one percent through.

"What the fuck ever, dyke," was Jase's response.

"Uh, yeah, uh so uh, where's the pussy?" Rusty, one of Jase's friends demanded, again.

"You uh, you ain't talking 'bout you, huh?" Clark teased, already well into the bottle of rum.

"Yeah, man," Mario demanded as he ate three of Crystal's brownies. "Paulette Jensen? Your fucking ass, bitch. Like you was anywhere near..."

"Fuck you. Fuck all of y'all," Jase snarled, still texting hateful messages at Crystal.

While Jase and Crystal sent hateful and hurtful messages back and forth, Paulette glumly sat in front of her father's apartment. He'd not answered the knocking. And, a check of the parking lot showed that his car was there, but Sophia's minivan was not.

She looked up when the apartment next to her father's apartment opened. She sighed as cold air escaped the apartment and blew across her sweating flesh.

"Hi Mr. Breaux," Paulette said, squinting up and the handsome older man.

"Hey Paulette, how you doing?" Charlie smiled, looking down at the beautiful daughter of his next-door neighbor.

"I, shit. Dad's not home, I guess," Paulette sighed.

"Yeah, Michael and Sophia; they're at Dominique's softball tournament. Supposed be all day. If they win the first two, then they play tonight's elimination to see who plays tomorrow," Charlie said, locking his apartment door.

"Damn," Paulette said, thinking of the long walk to her mother's house.

"I, uh, I'm fixing run over to Clark's, love their bacon burger," Charlie said. "Want to come?"

"I, yeah," Paulette agreed.

Paulette figured she'd get a burger out of the man, then he'd drive her on home to her mother's house. She happily walked in front of Charlie, skipping toward the stairs.

"Yeah, just smoked two bowls; shit always gives me the munchies," Charlie confessed as they pulled up to the drive-in restaurant.

"You what?" Paulette squealed happily.

Instead of having him drive her home after a bacon burger, add cheese and jalapeno and a chocolate malt, Paulette returned with Charlie to his apartment. Again, she walked in front of him, buttocks straining and flexing in her obscene Daisy Dukes.

After the second bowl of some potent marijuana, Charlie had Paulette perform an impromptu strip-tease. When he pulled an impressive seven inch cock from his shorts, Paulette knelt on the couch and began tonguing the angry purple head.

"Tell me it's too big," Charlie whispered, his fingers sliding in and out of Paulette's wet pussy.

"Daddy, it's too big," Paulette lisped. "You sure it'll fit in my whittle puddy?"

"Oh, I'm sure it will," Charlie grunted as Paulette's hot mouth swallowed the first four inches.

"Nuh uh, it too big," Paulette whined, releasing his erection with a loud 'pop.'

"Oh. I thought you was all grown up. But I guess you're not," Charlie sighed.

"Maybe you let me have a beer?" Paulette suggested, stroking Charlie's cock.

"Okay, but don't tell Mommy Daddy let you have a beer, okay?" Charlie said.

"It'll be our secwet," Paulette assured Charlie as she skipped to the refrigerator.

They kissed hotly as they drank their cans of Gratchley's beer. Paulette thrust her chest out as Charlie painted her areolae with some beer. She cooed as he licked her nipples clean, then repeated the process.

Fat and long or not, Charlie's cock did indeed fit in Paulette's very wet pussy. And Paulette spurred him on as she continued to talk in a little girl voice while he pounded her hard and fast.

"I, augh, oh Jesus Christ!" Paulette cried out, wrapping her muscled legs around his waist. "Oh, Daddy!"

Dominque's team swept the first two games and played the third game at seven that night. They won that game as well, so it was close to ten o'clock that evening when Michael, Sophia, and a stumbling tired ten year old Dominque staggered into their apartment.

"Jesus God Joseph and Mary," Michael complained, smelling the marijuana seeping into their bedroom from next door.

"Really. They have a Reggae Festival this afternoon?" Sophia tiredly asked, flopping into bed.

While Paulette and Charlie slept the dead sleep of two drunk and stoned lovers, while Crystal lolled in her bathtub, lazily masturbating, while Michael and Sophia Jensen and Dominque Sterner slept an exhausted sleep, Jase, Rusty, Clark and Mario smoked the last joint Jase had stolen out of Crystal's purse and passed around the bottle of rum. Then they locked up the camp; Jase said he'd come back tomorrow to clean it up, and got into Mario's mother's minivan. Laying down in the back seat, Clark was the only survivor and it was doubtful that he would ever walk again.

Paulette staggered into her mother's home at nine thirty Sunday evening, obviously intoxicated. She was too drunk and stoned to care when her mother angrily grounded her until she was ninety five. And when Sharon Ohlmeyer discovered Paulette's sperm crusted panties in the laundry hamper the next morning, Paulette's punishment was increased another ninety five years.

Monday morning, Baylor Lake High School was abuzz with the news about the fatal automobile accident. Crystal felt an incredible wave of guilt; maybe if she had stayed, maybe Jase would still be alive.

Another thought hit Crystal. Maybe if she had stayed, she too may have become another statistic, another drunk-driving fatality.

Five weeks after that Zig Zag weekend, Charlie came home after another grueling day of work and found Paulette sitting in front of his door. He smiled at the beautiful blonde and helped her to her feet.

"Daddy? We got a pwobwem," Paulette lisped, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh? And what problem we got, Baby Girl?" Charlie asked, unlocking the door of his apartment.

"I'm knocked up," Paulette admitted.

"Oh? Then 'WE' don't got a problem. 'YOU' got a problem," Charlie thought. "See, Baby Girl, Daddy got a snip job ten years ago. Charlie's shooting blanks."

In the cool, comfortable semi-darkness of his apartment, they drank a couple of beers and quietly talked. And kissed. And talked, smoked a bowl of some good homegrown. And talked and stripped out of their clothes. And talked. And fucked and talked and in the morning, as he was dressing for another day's work, Charlie agreed that they should get married.

"Weawy, Daddy? We weawy going get mawwied?" Paulette lisped happily.

"Really, Baby Girl, we're going get married," Charlie laughed, squeezing her sweet backside.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

This is the third story of a trilogy; 'Alana's Playtime' in Lesbian Sex, and 'Goodman, Dorsey, Miller...' in Loving Wives make up the other two stories. Chronologically, this is actually the first story. But, each is a stand-alone tale.

Crystal, Paulette and Jase are all characters mentioned in 'Five Trailers: Lot B' in the Romance category.

Paulette's stepfather, Dr. Francis Ohlmeyer is a minor character first introduced in 'Vodka: Tropical Passion' in the Group Sex category.

Charlie Breaux is first mentioned in 'If He Ever Told Her No' in the Loving Wives category. He is the father of Cindy Breaux, also first introduced in 'If He Ever Told Her No' and a prominent character in 'Alana's Playtime' in the Lesbian Sex category.